My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:22 am

( 0.0 Um...cannot go car does not work? xD If I can't and that is the reason this message will suddenly be very suspicious. >=.)

Whiskey arrived at Tex's house, for he had been there before, and knocked on the door by kicking it. Tex's Mom opened the door after a few moments,

"Wander!" she exclaimed, "Please come..." she paused, seeing Veng there on him like that. She did not like Veng. "...in." she finished.

Whiskey nodded and entered, leaving this a very awkward RP for Ten to try and fit into. xD
Back to top Go down
I_Am_A_Member
Walmart Employee
Walmart Employee

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:28 am

(yeah it will XDD)

CLEARLY BECAUSE HE GOES THERE REGULARLY>. (hahaha XDD)

It is not c:

Vengeance was occasionally waking up anyway if Brad remembers. He just wasn't very...with it. He somewhat waved at Tex's mom. Then he began tapping on Whiskey's head with his claw hand. Not trying to poke it, just tapping it for some reason.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:31 am

(Yes of course, everyone knows he has a crush on Tex. =) )

Tex's Mom waved back at Veng rather...awkwardly and her face was on of surprise.

Whiskey ignored the tapping at first, but it became annoying rather quickly. He shook his head, trying to make Veng 'miss' or have his arm sort of slide away from it.

"What?" he asked in a low tone.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:32 am

(yes =) XD that much is clear from him not wanting her to go with him =D )

Veng looked rather surprised when Whiskey asked what. He replied with the same exact thing actually, asking Whiskey what.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:35 am

Whiskey sighed inside, he was rather upset about Veng being awake. Would he need to give him another shot? Would he warm up quickly? Whiskey decided it would be best if he dumped Veng and ran, before he woke up with that grudge against him...or woke up more I should say.

"Did you not want my attention?" Whiskey asked, trying to stay calm.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:37 am

Vengeance blinked. He was staring off rather blankly at nothing...and apparently couldn't understand what Whiskey was saying at all. "What?" He asked after quite some time. He didn't wait to listen though, rather sort of drifting back to his light sleep.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:41 am

Whiskey repeated what he said, while making himself at home in Tex's living room. Tex was there and gasped when she saw him holding Veng.

"Is he-?" she asked, for Veng looked very much dead.

Whiskey shook his head as he placed Veng down right next to Tex.

"No." he stated. "He needs to stay here a while."

Tex looked rather confused. What was this all about?

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:46 am

Veng randomly poked his head up again, his eyes kind of were trailing back...and forth...and back........and forth again, until he finally seemed to semi focus on Tex. Then he acted as if he totally knew what was going on. "Best friend." He stated nodding yes, he still meant Whiskey. He half waved before shaking his head, "Hi best friend's girlfriend." He yawned then added, "Tell me when you wake up, I'll be out feeding the shrimp."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:50 am

Tex and Whiskey shared an intimate and very nervous glance. How did he know? Ahem. xD

Tex laughed at him out loud. "WHAT did you say?" she asked, not knowing he was not entirely...there.

Whiskey stood up now, his eye flashed at Veng's remark. He knew Tex's parents wo-

"'Girlfriend'?" her Dad who was sitting right there watching TV, asked.

Whiskey turned towards him. "No." he stated, before turning back to Tex. "Try to keep him from moving much, keep his bandages on."

Tex looked at Whiskey in a panic. "Wait what? Why?"

Whiskey shook his head. "No time, good luck. I'll be around." he began to head for the door.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:52 am

HAW HAW XDDD Nice.

Vengeance didn't find any of this humorous. One of his helmet fins twitched rather slowly. he stared at a random glass for quite some time before stating, "Shrimp." again.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:55 am

(xDDD Veng is funny. xD)

Whiskey left rather abruptly, probably before he changed his mind. Tex had many questions for him however and did not approve of this new...situation. She was not feeling real good which meant her parents would need to care for Veng as well! Good thing neither of them have a job....I MEAN none that I have spoken of yet. =)

She looked at Veng and laughed again. "Nooo that's a glass." she told him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:57 am

Veng stared at the glass for a very long and hard time as if he was trying to see how the OBVIOUS SHRIMP looked like a glass. At last he nodded, "Grass." Yes he still had it wrong. "Girlfriend's shrimp grass." He held up his hand as if this had been what told him the correct answer, then let it flop on his face. His claw hand that was.

HAHA about job XDDDD

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:00 am

Tex laughed at him again, he sure was being funny! She glanced at her Dad, but he was only glaring at Veng. He didn't want him in this house....and why was he saying things about girlfriends?

Tex stifled her happiness when she saw her Dad did not really approve, before she looked at Veng again.

"Okay Vengeance..." she said in a false stern tone. "What happened?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:06 am

Vengeance didn't answer, although he did look like he was thinking. He was having a hard time getting his brain to focus on anything to make any sort of truly sensible answer.

"Died." He stated, "My lamp died." .....yes he was talking about his lava lamp now which had nothing to do with why he was in such a state. He suddenly got a rather disgusted expression as he tried poking at his claw hand with the blob of his other hand, he was rather uncoordinated and shoved it back rather far. "Why..." he whined at it in dismay that it kept moving from him, "Why is there strawberries on my face?" He meant his hand...and was talking about his claw tips actually. But that's not what he said at all.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:06 am

Tex couldn't help but laugh at the poor Veng. She hugged his shoulders and gave his head a playful shove.

"I can't tell if you're doing that on purpose or not!" she told him.

Tex's Dad was like this: =|

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:25 am

Vengeance looked up at her. What? What was she saying. "Strawberries." He looked genuinely disturbed by the fact he had strawberries as he thought it was, on his claws. He might have been hallucinating or something. he scratched at his head with his claw. Yes the strawberries, then stared up rather paranoidish.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:27 am

"You like strawberries don't you?" you she asked him. "Do you want some? We still have some!"

Tex's Dad shook his head and went back to watching TV.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:45 am

Vengeance nodded his head, he seemed to have figured out what she was referring to for the time being anyway. Maybe a bit too much because he gave the room a glare and twitched his helmet fins. His mood seemed to be changing a lot.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:47 am

Tex nodded. "Well okay then!" she said.

"MOOOOOO-OOOOOM!" she called, causing her Dad to cringe.

Her Mom replied less than enthusiastically. "Can you bring Vengeance and I some more strawberries?!"

Her Mom replies positively.

Tex smiled at Veng. "They'll be here soon." she assured.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:18 am

Vengeance stared at Tex for awhile before somewhat flopping to the side. he steadied himself again before rubbing his head. Why did he feel so funnny? Why didn't anything make sense? Strawberries yes. Why was he getting strawberries? And where'd the gang go? Yes his mind was skipping a lot. He shut his eyes and flopped backwards.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:20 am

Tex watched him, glancing nervously to her Dad, who shrugged.

She gave him a little shove, he wasn't dead was he?

"Vengeance?" she asked worriedly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:27 am

Vengeance didn't respond right away...but when he did it was a major change from before. He clung to the couch as if it were gonna run away from him before he started muttering 'no' a lot. He...didn't really have the best reactions to most any medical drugs of one kind or another. And now he was shaking as if he had just seen the most horrible vision of his life. HIS DAD, ahem,.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:29 am

(xDDD)

Tex inched away from Veng a little, he was starting to freak her out.

"Vengeance?" she asked. "Stop! Stop Vengeance!"

Tex's Dad stood up, reading to KUH-BLAMMO Veng if he started to hurt Tex.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:31 am

Fortunately veng seemed more horrified of them than anything. He wasn't trying to go towards them at all, he wanted away and was trying to drag himself as far as he could the opposite direction. Dumb corners, that didn't seem to bother him. He'd try and claw through it or something. He still looked panicked.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:41 am

Tex could sort of see Veng was scared, after all...he seemed to be trying to get away.

"Dad! Leave him alone!" she said, her Dad did not back off but he didn't get any closer either.

"Calm down Vengeance!" she said.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:43 am

Vengeance glanced back at them again, but it didn't aid in him calming down in the least. He was hurting himself in trying to get away and he thought it was them doing so for some reason. Needless to say he was freaking out. Finally he got off the couch in another way that left a more open way to escape. Now if he had been decently coherent of pain and where it stemmed from he totally wouldn't have been able to do so but he had managed to get on his feet with his head not working quite right. He was still majorly stumbling around, but was trying to figure out how to escape this house of horrors. He just couldn't seem to figure out the different between wall and open walking ways as he kept running into walls.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:46 am

Tex was starting to freak out now.

"What's wrong with him?!" she asked her Dad. "HELP HIM!!" she then commanded. Her Dad was not functioning very well, he wasn't sure what to do! He began to pursue the Veng.

"Hey scout, lets try to relax okay?" he boomed.

Tex's Mom came out with the strawberries and saw what was going on. "What's going on?" she asked loudly.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-
Jump to: