My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:09 am

Mah Boi
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:15 am

Tex's eyes opened and she gasped. Since Brad was forced to do the time lapse, there was light shining in through the boarded up windows. She looked around. It HADN'T been a dream.

____

Dizzy opened his eyes and panicked looking for Veng. =U

____

Whiskey slept and hsi section of RP was going to be cut short. YES HSI.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:21 am

two months later, a new RP day happened. XD
Equanimity had fallen asleep.....with his face on a table. Sort of anyway, he was sitting on something else.

--------

Veng had amazingly not gone anywhere because he sort of COULDN'T. He was awake though, and grumbling a heck of a lot about being stiff and cold and other things generally about being cold and unhappy.

---------

poor Whiskey. He scared off his RP partner. better find a NEW ONE =| XD

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:28 am

Tex looked around and spotted Equanimity. She examined herself, well...no new injuries. She hadn't intended to fall asleep!

She got out from under the table and quietly stood up. She looked at Equanimity, he was not as threatening with a well lit room. She sort of smiled at him before stretching.

____

Dizzy got to his feet rather quickly. Please he could see, he turned and smiled at Veng.

"HI!" he said, overly excited.

____

Whiskey exited his building in search of love. =U I mean an RP buddy.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:40 am

Equanimity continued to SLEEP unobservantly. However he was indeed not so dangerous in appearance sleeping there contently. However, Halcyon decided to show up--rather out of NOWHERE in the doorway. But that's what Trackers did, appear out seemingly nowhere. He didn't say anything either. Him and his BLUE FACE. Ahem *hides prejudice ten*

-------------
"Hi." Veng answered, he didn't look up though, he was examining injuries he had with much complaint still. He was apparently not pleased that he was not insta healed over night.

---------

Love came up and kicked him. AHEM.

Edge the drunk swearing sailor. AHEM, Edge was SOMEWHERE......beautiful. Somewhere very beautiful called wandering around in dark shadows. He was one with the shadows O_O XP AHem, yes he was just chilling in the shadows, staying out of city SIGHT as usual. At least I didn't say he was one with Shadow. that would be a lie.

Would he actually be chosen to RP with though? Hard telling .0.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:45 am

(xDDDDDD HA HA HA. )

Tex continued to look at Equanimity as she pondered the events of the night before. Should she leave? Should she wake him up? She turned around to look where she was, when she saw Halcyon and gasped. She gave him a 'shame shame' glare.

"Don't DO that." she told him.

_____

Dizzy looked at Veng curiously.

"You're hurt." he told him.

_____

(xDDDD)

Whiskey looked out his gaping wall hole and frowned. Looks like he had been looted overnight and the thieves left a trail of sorts, leading into a very beautiful place with many shadows. His good eye lit up as he followed, picking up papers and things and muttering stuff about how stupid people can be.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:51 am

XPPP )
Halcyon looked utterly confused. His blue gaze twisting up to a 'what? what'd I do??' sort of questioning uncertain look. His helmet fins twitched very slighty--they weren't extra moveable.

And at the same time Equanimity jerked away from his sleep looking around with a wide eyed look of surprise before falling to the ground--unstable bed choice he had made.

--------

"yep." Vengeance answered before he decided he'd try testing out standing again as if this would be fixed now. At least his insides felt a bit better than they had the day before if nothing else. Everything else was somewhat numb by the cold for now.

----------\

Edge would not have been there had it not been for the pure beauty of the location. Actually he would've been somewhere amongst the trail of looted stuff poor Whiskey had once been the owner of. He had no interest in any of the stuff of course though, thus why he had made no attempt of getting it. It wasn't candy after all. So what use was it? He did have a little container of mints he was eating in rapid succession. Not as good as candy, but it worked. Why couldn't he go BUY some candy? Because he was Edge. He didn't BUY candy he took it from the little trays that businesses had out to offer =)

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:00 am

Tex gasped AGAIN ( >=. ) when she heard him fall and she turned around quickly.

"Are you okay?!" she asked, trying her best to go over and try to help him up.

____

Dizzy watched him with his same curiousicity. ( =) )

"Do ya want help?" he asked, standing up and looking for a good spot to grab Veng.

____

Whiskey didn't notice this Edge, even if he were visible. He was picking up pens and pencils and old financial documents.

"Really." he said with disbelief, who would take THOSE?

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:15 am

"He's fine." Halcyon answered for his brother. Soon enough Equanimity confirmed it by hopping back up and shaking his head.

"It's okay I'm fine--just surprised!" He seemed in good enough spirits about it.

----------
"Eh....let's hold off on the help." Veng muttered as he tried getting his legs underneath himself, "I twisted myself up pretty bad I don't wanna...hurt you or something."

----

Edge saw Whiskey as no threat to himself. Why should he? He was just some guy looking at papers and pens thrown about. Probably the guy stupid enough to leave it where someone could get it. He popped another mint into his mouth and chewed it contently. Being that he had black armor he wasn't extra visible. He had himself perched on the overhang of a covered building...it was a small building really. Used to maybe house a pump from weather or something of that nature. But it was in the shadows for sure, and with him not moving a whole lot, one would have to look at him directly--and notice the red eyes to really see anything. He wasn't hiding, he just wasn't throwing himself out in the open.

More out of fake practice than anything he pulled a fairly small hand gun out and pointed it in Whiskey's general direction before letting it spin and putting it away. He took another mint from the small tin. At least he wouuldn't have bad breath. =U

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Tex laughed as she had a wave of relief.

"It happens!" she said.

____

Dizzy made a face. Like VENG would hurt him. He didn't understand it wouldn't be intentional.

"Yeah right." he said.

____

(xDD No bad breath! =D)

Whiskey picked up some more items before he approached a fax machine, it was broken beyond repair. He glared and his eye was glowing again as he gave it a swift kick. It flew across the ground and tumbled as other small pieces broke off. He stood for a moment. Did he not care if his stuff was trashed? They were only items, right? He let the pens and stuff drop from his hand as he reached for his flask.

He took a drink and swirled it around before swallowing. That certainly calmed him down, his eye was no longer glowing. It was at that time when he thought he saw something in the shadows. His mind raced. How could he have let his guard down so severely? He hid being surprised as he squinted to see if someone really WAS there. His bad eye affected his vision more than he realized. SOMEONE should fix it. =) Like Dr. Wrath.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Equanimity nodded his head enthusiastically. "So are you hungry?? Do you want me to go get something for you to eat? Umm...or something?? Want us to take you home??"

Halcyon...rolled his eyes again. What a STUPID brother he had.

-----------

Vengeance was confused as to why Dizzy had made such a face at him. What was HIS issue all of a sudden? "Okay well uh...yeah." He realized then how BORING he was being sitting there unable to move, he couldn't get Dizzy breakfast...no he couldn't do ANYTHING really. Well that sucked. He went through a mental list of who he could contact about solving that...nothing. Hm yep his limited resources had failed him yet again [Starscream] (>_> Sorry the "You've failed my yet again Starscream." came to mind) "I can't walk...so umm...I can't get breakfast." He settled for hoping the only thing he could as far as he was concerned. That his dad had changed his mind, because unlike Blood, Wrath was totally indecisive and tended to go with whatever he felt like at the time.

-----------

(kicking the item solves all and yes Doctor wrath would fix it for sure >_>)

Edge would have commented on how Whiskey had messed up--because that was nice you see, lol, no but he chose not to for the very purpose Ten sarcasmed. AKA it was rude. That and doing so tended to indicate one had a rather big...attitude, and he had learned that that was not always what you wanted everyone to think of you. It tended to make people angry. And when you made people angry that led to alliances, and then when you had alliances you had just dug yourself a grave as far as he was concerned--better to have people who hate you seperately than joining together for a common cause. Once Edge was done thinking his novel (AHEM >_>) he pulled out another mint to eat. Why? Because he had them and intended to eat them until they were gone. Sure he was wary of Whiskey, but he wasn't a threat unless he showed some kind of aggression or something. Being cautious? That was no crime as far as he was concerned. He went ahead and popped the mint he had taken out into his mouth and crunched it contently--not like it was epic loud. (Jackhammer mints for the noisy eater in all of us =D) He was rather IGNORING Whiskey. Granted that was what he did to most people unless they confronted him.

DUN DUN derp

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Picture0005-1 lol

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:50 am

Tex was rather overwhelmed, but at least she was awake enough to be polite now.

"No thanks!" she said rather happily. "I should actually be the one helping you out, right?"

______

Dizzy thought about this for a moment. "Oh....it's okay." he said. He thought for another moment and eyed Veng suspiciously.

"If I go and get us breakfast, will you leave?" he asked.

______

Whiskey could indeed see a zetra there and his one working transmitter picked up the sound of a crunch. Did that zetra have anything to do with this? He wasn't sure and he wasn't usually one to blame.

"Happen to see who did this?" he asked. He wanted to see if the other zetra was a threat more than he wanted to know if he had seen who pulled the stuff out, after all, he couldn't have enemies hanging out around his place of business and, for the time being, living.

EWWWWWWWW. xDD They even look not good. =)

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:20 am

Equanimity looked rather confused by this, "Help me out? Help me out with what??" He tilted his head to the side. Halcyon looked equally confused.

-----------

veng couldn't help but laugh---well sort of, as much as Vengeance ever really laughed that was. He was clearly amused whatever it was. "No I won't run off anywhere." He held his hand up as if this were some epic show of trustworthiness and added, "Promise."

-----------

( C: )

Edge was more preoccupied with the dust of the mint on his fingers than answering Whiskey. But after he had satisfied his curiosity with the substance he glanced over at him.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. What's it to you?" So polite he was.

He turned away yet again--or seemingly anyway, he could easily tell where Whiskey was at in such a way and was very much atuned to any movement, but the actual appearance he had--well whatever of him was visible through darkness, looked the opposite. He set about poking around the MINT container again.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:26 am

Tex didn't know. "Well...I'm not sure." she admitted with a smile. "Maybe I could treat you to a meal. You opened the door for me after all and then you mentioned getting something to eat."

It was clear she was getting uncomfortable. "I dunno." she said.

____

Dizzy beamed at Veng.

"OKay!" he said. "Be right back!" he stood up and began to hurry away.

_____

Whiskey was unamused, but his expression never changed.

"They're my belongings." he told him. "I was just asking."

He wasn't sure what to think of this new zetra yet. He could probably think better with a little more alcohol in his system. He reached for his flask and began to take sips.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:35 am

"I thought you were hurt." Equanimity pointed out.

Halcyon nodded in agreement. Maybe he was in a better mood today.

-----------

Vengeance smiled at Dizzy until he had hurried away. In which case he went back to looking bored and indifferent. It wasn't a lot of fun sitting out here. It was too open and brightish...not a good floor staring location at all.

---------

(Clearly he could think better that way)
"If you care about them..." He paused mid sentence as he stood up on the rather UNIMPRESSIVE height building he had been on--it was probably only 8 foot tall. It was still rather hard to see him considering he was black armored, although imaginably he was still semi visible at his relatively tall and thin built height, he finally chose to look directly at Whiskey, "Then maybe you shouldn't leave your wall open." Yes he had said wall open. Apparently he had noticed it as well.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:42 am

"Well...I AM." she explained, as it she had no visible injuries. "But I can still be nice, right?"

____

Dizzy went to the nearest store, which happened to be a gas station and went inside. He looked for the bathroom, his Mom had taught him this trick, he found the bathroom and started to make his way to it. While doing so, he passed through several areas with food, snatching some off the shelves and stuffing them in his clothes.

The cashier person couldn't see him over the aisles, so he was unaware Dizzy had taken stuff as he watched him enter the bathroom. He shrugged and went back to his magazine.

In the bathroom, Dizzy plopped himself on the toilet and started to count while wiggling his legs and adjusting the food.

_____

Whiskey kept his expression indifferent.

"Good advice." Whiskey noted. "But, easier said than done."

He looked back down at his items. Maybe he didn't need them, maybe he should move his entire operation.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:01 am

"You shouldn't hurt yourself." Equanimity stated, "Anymore than you already are."

"We'll be fine." Halcyon nodded to confirm this.

-----------

Vengeance hadn't considered that Dizzy would be bad and steal. Why hadn't he? He was being dumb apparently. He grumbled something about the light again. Yeah he was sort of just out in the middle of a side walk. He guessed by somewhere not so important considering hardly anyone had walked by.

---------

Edge certainly could've had a comment on the matter, but being that he was fairly quiet he kept his mouth shut about it. It would be pointless chatter anyway. And he didn't like pointless anything. He really made no note of hearing him, but jumped off the wimpy building as ten calls it--the side opposite of where Whiskey was.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:19 am

Tex glared at them, it wasn't a true anger glare, just one of displeasure.

"I WON'T." she told them. "It's not your problem anyway."

_____

Dizzy waited in the bathroom almost three minutes, before exiting. He pretended to be adjusting his clothes the entire way to the door, as if he had put them back on and they were not comfortable yet.

"Hey..." the cashier told him.

Dizzy looked over, his mouth was hanging open. Had the man seen?

"Have a good day Kid." he told Dizzy.

Dizzy smiled at him and exited with all his goodies. He started to return to Veng.

____

Whiskey shook his head and took another swig of his drink. Not the most exciting meeting he'd ever had, but that didn't bother him at all.

He kicked at the stuff on the ground before turning to head back inside his WALL and see what was left.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:30 am

Equanimity nodded his head, "Yes it is! We made it our problem."

"You mean YOU made it our problem." Halcyon corrected in a slight grumble.

---------
Vengeance had not moved just like he had promised. Although he was trying to see if he could get his leg to bend--it hurt a lot there too. Weird.
--------

That's when 50 guys appeared out of nowhere to flank him >=. all wielding guns and--I'm kidding.

Edge did not follow him. He had no interest in following him. No purpose. Why should he have any purpose in it? He ate another mint. If him and Whiskey switched, maybe whiskey wouldn't be stinkyface and Edge would be the drunk swearing zetra Brad would want. .

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:02 am

Tex crossed her arms.

"What kind of a 'problem' is it anyway?" she asked. "You opened a door for me. This situation should not be difficult for you to get out of at all. You can just.....walk away."

_____

Dizzy returned to Veng, empty handed. He had a huge grin on his face though as he knew what was stashed in his clothes.

He was pleased to see Veng there and plopped down next to him. He only smiled, waiting for Veng to speak to him.

_____

(HA HA HA HA. xDD) Now what? >_> Whiskey boringly was going through items in his own office. =U

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:30 am

“It’s…kind of a long story.” Equanimity shrugged, “But its not important! So if you wanna be less of a problem we can just stay here and skip breakfast.”
-
“No luck huh?” Vengeance answered. He didn’t sound upset or anything, just stating the thought to be obvious.
-
Well then ten decided that previously drunk Oreo had returned, probably to steal more stuff from his new friend.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:13 am

Tex did not approve of this wording one bit. She needed to try quite hard to avoid showing how much it annoyed her.

"I'm not TRYING to be a problem at all. I shouldn't be a problem! You sort of...volunteered!" she protested defensively.

_____

Dizzy shook his head, his smile remained plastered to his face.

"I had luck!" he said as he slowly reached into his clothes before pulling some candy out quickly, trying to 'surprise' Veng.

_____

Whiskey noticed Mr. Oreo rather quickly and just sort of looked at him.

"What do you want?" he asked, not being in the best of moods.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:37 pm

Equanimity nodded his head, "Uh sure, that works too. Whatever you wanna call it, we just don't need to go find breakfast is all."

---------

"So you did." Vengeance nodded, he'd havve been more enthusastic if he could've mustered up the strength too, but like hurt ten (>_>) he did not have this sort of strength. Ten pitied him for he had far worse than nose surgery. Anyway He tried to smile at Dizzy to show he approved.

-------

Oreo shrugged, "What's it matter?"

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:20 am

Tex sort of nodded slowly.

"Fiiine." she said. She used the table to get to her feet because Brad doesn't remember if she was sitting or not and started to limp her way to the door.

____

Dizzy was excited by Veng's smile attempt and threw some goodies in his direction. He then proceeded to grab a bag of chips and tried to tear it open with his mouth.

____

"It doesn't." Whiskey told him. "That's why something is clearly wrong." he glared at Oreo now, not in the mood for 'nonsense'.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:33 am

"Where are you going??" Equanimity asked curiously.

---
"Thanks." Vengeance answered. He then went ahead and actually pulled at one to eat it. He couldn't get it open though, so he just bit the paper. He was hungry now majorily, so he decided it was edible.

------

Oreo frowned and shrugged, "I don't get what your problem is." He then went to go STEAL stuff in plain sight.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:56 am

Tex glanced at him. Did he think she lived there or something?

"Home!" she said matter of factly.

____

Dizzy got his chips open and was shoving a few in his mouth when he noticed Veng eating paper. He paused mid chew and looked at him questioningly.

"Are you trying to kill something inside you?" he asked.

____

Whiskey just watched. He still was not sure if he was okay with that or not.

"See?" he said.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:05 am

"But you're hurt!" Equanimity cried, quite intensively.

Halcyon sighed, "Equy, its fine. You helped her, now she's going home, that's NORMAL."

-------

"Not exactly." Vengeance grumbled before waving his one wrapped up hand and the other injured beyond logical reason one, "Can't grab it off really."

------------

Oreo blinked, "See what? Are you heck of drunk or something? Maybe you should go home." He stated this as if him stealing there was like him offering to clean up a place after closing.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-