MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:16 am

Tex wasn't sure who to believe. Sure Equanimity was nice to her, but she knew better to blindly trust someone under such circumstances.

"I'm sorry." she told them.

_____

Dizzy looked around in the dark.

"I don't see any sparks." he said, thinking Veng was failing at fire making,

____

Whiskey nodded. "If I could have known this before...." he said. "Why couldn't he just ask? It would have been easier."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:21 am

Equanimity frowned, "Don't be sorry--we, er, I like helping people."

"Doesn't mean you're supposed to." Halcyon added mildly.

"The creed is dumb." Equanimity answered in frustration.

Halcyon went silent and merely blinked at Equanimity...and Equanimity went silent too as if thinking about what he had just said.

----------

"Sparks? What?" Veng uncovered his face and looked around, helmet fins perked up, "Why would there be sparks?"

--------

"He's shy." Negative laughed, as if finding this clearly funny, "Although I guess not a lot of people can tell that." Yes he was actually sort of thinking about this apparently, "So now what?? Huh??" The subject of Veng clearly did not interest him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:32 am

Tex could sense the tension between them and decided to keep her mouth shut as well. She was quite sad over the whole ordeal and didn't want to make it worse.

She sighed and placed her face in her hands again.

_____

"For the fire!" Dizzy said. Did Veng even know what a fire was? Dizzy was beginning to think not.

_____

"I don't know." Whiskey said. He thought Negative was still speaking about Veng. "I don't know where he is...and he hates me anyway." he took a swig of his drink and let the ice cubes clink together as they slid back down into the empty glass.

"Wanna get out of here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:40 am

Neither of the two spoke for a veeery long time. VERRRY long....Halcyon has ventured to one side of the room and Equanimity was on the other. APparently that was as far as the argument was going.

----

Veng thought Dizzy was insane by now. His helmet fins twitched as he gave Dizzy an odd look--one no doubt he couldn't see. "There is no fire, Dizzy."

---------

"I didn't mean--" Negative cut himself short, weirdo obsessed zetraloid, "While we're on that topic, veng hates everyone. it's like.....what he does." He finished off the tiny bit o remianing drink he had, "Yeah lets go!"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:48 am

Tex was starting to fall asleep. Her head jerked up several times as she tried to stay awake, she didn't want to fall asleep in their presence.

____

"I know." Dizzy tried to explain. "Are you even trying? You need two sticks!" he said, as if it was so easy to get a fire going with two sticks in the freezing wind. =| What a dumby.

_____

Whiskey nodded. He knew that's what Veng did, he just didn't understand entirely why. Whiskey tossed a few very large bills on the table, that should cover any costs. He was drinking from his flask almost before he left the table. It had been a long day. He began to make his way to the door.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:53 am

Too bad for Tex, they were being epic boring and would most likely cause such a result.

-----

"What?" Veng forced himself to sit up again and sort of glared, "I'm not making a FIRE in the middle of....whereever we are. Why would I do that?"

---------

Negative followed along behind happy once again to be moving along. He made a face at a poor employee along the way but otherwise mainained<-- spelling win-- a fairly...okay demeanor.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:59 am

Such a result came. D= Tex was too wounded and tired and cold to keep herself awake. Her mind thought of odd things and before she knew it, she was asleep.

____

Dizzy looked a little saddened. "Well..." He had to think about this for a moment. "You said we were having a camp out." he added quietly.

____

Whiskey brushed through the door and held it open for Negative. Great, it was dark AND cold out. His office had a gaping hole in the wall and his apartment was ransacked and broken apart. He figured he'd sleep in his 'secret' room in his office, at least it had a wall on all sides when he closed it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:02 am

Equanimity STAYED there unlike Halcyon who decided to leave. Meanie head older brother.

------------

"Oh....right um... I've never been camping." Vengeance stated, "Umm.....we're tough, we don't need a fire right? We can sleep out here ALL night long without anything other than whatever the heck we've got. Sound good?"

---------

Negative was babbling on about who knew what. It was hard to make any sense of what he was saying with how quickly he was subject hopping and continuing on. No wonder oreo always ditched him. He seemed content enough to follow Whiskey around though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:06 am

Tex slept, stirring every once in a while, but she was sleeping rather soundly.

____

Dizzy liked this 'challenge' and nodded excitedly. "YEAH!" he said. However, in the spirit of camping, he continued. "Where are you?" he asked, feeling around. "I want to sleep by you so if a bear tries to eat me you can kill it."

He stated this all very matter of factly and without the slightest hint of doubt that Veng would not succeed.

____

Whiskey let the door close and he shoved his hands in his pockets. He began to head in the direction of his office. It was a slow walk, he was cold, but didn't see the need to walk faster.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:09 am

Equanimity wondered if helping her had been a good idea now. What if someone came and was angry? 0.0 Or what if she DIED? Or what if she got mad at him? It suddenly seemed a lot less like a good idea. Clearly tex was the bear Dizzy was worried about in Brad's post.

-----

Veng rolled his eyes, At least there were no bears here to the best of his knowledge. "I'm right here." He stated as if this would better explain his location. "Just...don't step on me."

-------

"How come your eyes are umm...weird?" Negative asked out of like NOWHERE. Do they have an on and off switch??"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:14 am

Tex's Dad stormed in and blamed all his life's troubles on Equanimity and proceeded to try and beat him to death with a shovel. =U

Tex's eyes fluttered open. What a terrible dream! 0.0 She closed her eyes slowly...

____

Dizzy paused and nodded slowly, before kneeling down and scooting around until he bumped into something.

"Is this you?" he asked, feeling around it.

____

Whiskey wanted to glare at him so badly, but he didn't want to show his eyes.

"No." he stated plainly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:19 am

HAHAHAHAHA.
Equanimity sighed before trying to find a light for this place =U

-----------

"Close enough." veng answered before moving the POLE out of the way c:

------------

"Well what's the point of having weird eyes if they don't have on and off switches? Otherwise you'll just look like one of those human building signs when the lights are going out."

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:27 am

Tex was like ZZZZ and boring and you can time lapse if you want. =U *takes bite of an ice cream cone*

______

Dizzy panicked for a moment as 'Veng' was suddenly moved out of his grasp, but he felt just short distance further and there was Veng. He smiled and snuggled up next to him.

______

Whiskey was amused by this, but of course he would not let that show.

"It's just how I was bui-." he stopped speaking. He suddenly didn't like the fact that someone had to build him. "It's just how they are." he finished.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:31 am

I can't TIME LAPSE if the others aren't letting us =| they're int he tsame time zone.

-----------

EWWW. Said the Veng, cept he didn't say it and only looked as such. He was going to let a time lapse happen.

-----------

Negative SHRUGGED. What BORING ANSWRRS. And repky too BTW on Mega10's part. But she was letting everything time lapse =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:34 am

DUMB OTHERS. Hmmm what to do while we wait?

A young mouse, in his prime state of health, was investigating Equanimity's foot. <---- HAW HAW time lapse breaker. =)

_____

Dizzy fluffed up his clothes as he got himself comfortable. He was prepared for REST.

_____

Whiskey finally made it to the office and looked at the gaping hole.

"You staying here tonight?" he asked. It wasn't inviting, just sort of neutral.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:38 am

>_______________________> *ignores =D*

-------------------

Veng was prepared for complete disgust at CLOSENESS >=U and he had intiated such without saying anything.

------------------

"Umm.......I don't...I don't know." Negative answered and shrugged. He had somewhere to go home to after all.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:43 am

Ha HA HA!! xDD

MOUSEY BITED EQUANIMITY. >=*

_____

Dizzy closed his eyes and was still prepared for REST.

____

"Well choose." Whiskey said, entering through the wall. Big surprise, it was just as cold inside.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:47 am

Good thing Equy was metal =)

---------------

FINE. REST CAME.

-----------------

Negative stood there in silence for a few moments before deciding Whiskey was a big mean JERK, ahem no just that he wasn't very welcome and shrugged, "I'll go home I guess."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:51 am

Mouse got frustrated and started to pee on him then. =U

____

Dizzy slept.

____

Whiskey felt a sudden pang of guilt. Why did his body and mind need to do that?

"Just stay here." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:53 am

>=. MOUSE =|

Equanimity was unamused D:

-------------

vengeance did NOT sleep ........until a few minutes later, for he was pretty tired too.

---------

"Nah it's okay. The gang's where I belong anyway...er...bye." That being said he turned to LEAVE.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 am

_____

______

Whiskey nodded. "Fairwell Mr. Negative." he told him. He opened his seekrit room and went inside. He glanced around for sleep materials, which he had none of. SO he boringly grabbed cushions and stuff from his chairs and brought them in and closed the door. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:01 am

HEY XD

-----

green beans

------

NEGATIVE LEFT.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:04 am

Time for time lapse? =D
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:06 am

yes =U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:07 am

You mean: victory

lol
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:09 am

Mah Boi
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:15 am

Tex's eyes opened and she gasped. Since Brad was forced to do the time lapse, there was light shining in through the boarded up windows. She looked around. It HADN'T been a dream.

____

Dizzy opened his eyes and panicked looking for Veng. =U

____

Whiskey slept and hsi section of RP was going to be cut short. YES HSI.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-