MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:47 pm

Tex watched, cringing as time went by and Veng kept falling and falling. She couldn't let him do that.

"Oh for pete's sake!" she said rather loudly, throwing her arms in the air and going over to try and pick up Veng via under his shoulders. "You can't keep this up!"

_____

Whiskey was slightly confused. "Um...yeah lets...go inside." he said as he began trying to lead Oreo downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:09 am

"You're gonna hurt yourself." Was Veng's near instant comment as he tried to get his dumb leg to work well enough to stand again. It kept feeling weaker and weaker as time went on which was part of why he was having such an issue with standing. Rather defiantly he added, "I'm gonna find Dizzy."

--------

Oreo was humming rather contently now. NOthing in particular it seemed. It was rather annoying as a matter of fact. And loud for that matter. He wasn't paying any attention to where he was going either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:55 am

Tex tried her best to let Veng 'stand', with her only balancing him.

"You're going to get hurt too." she told him, as if he wasn't already.

_____

Whiskey's eyes were narrowed as he continued to lead Oreo downstairs, and then he headed for the door leading to the outside world. He didn't come to the party to be a babysitter.

"Come on." he encouraged, hoping it would stop the humming.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:09 am

"Right." Vengeance answered very SIMPLY, "And your point is....?" He was sort of balanced out for the time being.

------------

Then Whiskey should not pretend to NOTICE people c:

This command to come on, severely hindered his humming as he had to think about it. He followed though, apparently being content with this being "inside."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:19 am

Tex sighed. "The point is, if you're going to get hurt and keep going, I might as well too!" She started moving forward as if to demonstrate her point. It was clear she had a limp and she started breathing rather heavily right away.

_____

Once outside, Whiskey gave Oreo a little shove.

"Can't last an hour at a party?" he asked in a rather annoyed tone. He scooped up an empty bottle to go get some water with.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:21 am

Veng didn't get it. Wasn't she already being dumb and persistently following him.

"Nothing new there." He commented before limping for a few steps and promptly falling yet again.

----------

"I......" He blinked a few times before stretching and half falling over, "I party all night."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:40 am

Tex made a face and tried to pick him back up in a rather forceful manner. "You're being stupid you know." she informed him. "Just let me carry you...you tell me where to go."

_____

Whiskey rolled his eyes as he walked away from him. The water wasn't far and he filled it up rather quickly. He turned to head back to Oreo.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:43 am

"Heck no!" Vengeance answered all snappyish before trying to pull away from her. He could do this ALONE gosh. Why did she think she needed to help. "That's the last thing you need."

-------

Oreo was being rather easily contented staring at his hand. He had however decided he quite needed to go back inside and was headed that way.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:47 am

Tex let him go with a sly grin.

"Fine." she told him, even though she had no intention of letting him do it alone.

______

Whiskey had to JOG to catch up to Oreo. He grabbed his shoulder again, and attempted to spin him around to face him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:53 am

Veng rather abruptly ended up on the ground again, this time sort of face first, as in he hadn't really caught himself prior to his face coming down on it. His helmet fins twitched as he got a horribly annoyed look on his face and started to push himself up again.

-----

That was not hard, seeing as Oreo was not all that stable on his feet. He sort of cringed for a moment. The world wasn't quite moving at the same speed his head was and he rather quickly rubbed one hand against his head.

"Man....." he sort of mumbled.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:55 am

Tex took this opportunity to try and pick him up again.

"See? You can't even stand up!" she told him.

_____

Whiskey narrowed his working eye and shoved the bottle at Oreo's face, causing a burst of water to spray out onto him unless you make him duck or something.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:58 am

"Leave me alone." Veng grumbled sort of using his arm to swat at anything that came near him. "I can get up, just give me a few...minutes."

--------------

Oreo did not and he infact looked rather surprised that Whiskey had done such and blinked rather rapidly.

"What the heck?" He asked, it was half whiny really. Because clearly water hurt Wink
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:12 am

Tex complied...she was feeling sort of guilty now anyway.

"Okay." she said, rather depressingly. "Go ahead."

______

"You're too gone." Whiskey told him, holding the bottle upside down over Oreo's head. "I don't want to need to knock you out."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:27 am

It did take Veng a lot longer this time. He had to sort of balance himself out, then very slowly get his limbs somewhat beneath himself. After a bit longer, yes he needed a break in between that, he finally forced himself back up with much cringing. He wasn't sure how many more of these stupid falls he could take. "There. See?" He answered, quite out of breath from the endeavor.

----------

"I'm not gone anywhere!" Oreo shouted at him, with epic use of grammar, "Stop that before I punch your head off!" Clearly being drunk gave him super zetra strength.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:34 am

Tex watched him with much...quietness. She knew he wasn't in good shape or anything.

"Vengeance, you're not fooling anybody." she told him. "We can get someone to find this Dizzy, or I can..or something."

______

Whiskey stopped pouring the water. He gave Oreo an odd grin. "Why?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:38 am

"Noo...." Vengeance whined like a little KID >=U, "Dizzy doesn't like other people..." He didn't bother arguing about not being in good shape, that was kind of evident. He didn't try moving right away though, not too keen on the idea of falling down again. After a moment or so he moved anyway though.

-------------

Oreo stared blankly. Why was Whiskey speaking in such coded words....er..Newman...er...okay he had no clue who whiskey was he had forgotten.

"You." He stated pointed at him like some kind of threat before turning rather abruptly to go the other way.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:45 am

"So then he does care about you?" Tex asked, taking small steps to keep pace with Veng.

_____

Whiskey chuckled as Oreo turned around. This guy was too amusing. He began to rethink getting involved here, it didn't seem to be going well. Oreo would pass out sooner or later right? Especially if he drank more.

Whiskey grabbed one of his flasks and took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:53 am

"I...I don't know." Vengeance answered, he wasn't even sure what she had asked, he was just focusing on keeping upright. This was stupid. If he was focused on walking how would he find Dizzy?

-------------

Oreo rather confidently ran into the door before remembering it had to be opened. He opened it and continued marching along, even passed his brother who was nearby and gave him an odd look. He shrugged after a moment or so though and ran off to try and get MONEY from someone to play video games or get something or be a part of ANYTHING >=U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:58 am

Tex sighed. "I think you need to take a while to think about this....and heal." she said. She tried to pass him and stand in front of him. "Look at you." she said, shaking her head.

_____

Whiskey watched him and simply drank. The party was nothing special. It was too...social. He didn't want to try and force minglement with a bunch of drunks. Interaction, fun...that's what he really wanted. He shook his head and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:02 am

Veng was sort of losing his determination as it was. So Tex telling him he shouldn't/couldn't be wasn't really helping. He even did sort of look at himself, his helmet fins just flopped down. He didn't really say anything, nor did he try moving.

But the king pulled out a good movie.

--------------

Cuz clearly they aren't his TYPE. Negative being the incredibly nosy little zetra he was went flying outside to catch up to Whiskey soley to find out why he was LEAVING such an epic place.

"Hey wait!" He called to Whiskey. He was used to being left behind regardless =)

Unlike Linky here.
Sad Link
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:06 am

Tex gave him a nudge with her foot.

"Come on...it's cold...and I'm tired." she told him.

_____

Whiskey actually stopped. Someone needed/wanted him?

He turned to see Negative. "What is it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:11 am

Veng looked rather undecided. He wanted to go find Dizzy dang it >=U But he was admittedly very tired, cold and not feeling good himself. He probably couldn't even find Dizzy right now. But...then who would? Or what would happen to him? Maybe Rage would go find him.......yeah he doubted that. He sighed, dumb choices. Dumb him not telling poor Tex any of this =U

------

Negative was rather surprised and almsot forgot what he had wanted to ask, then he remembered.

A DRRRINK. he said. NO I kid.

"Where ya goin??" He asked.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:42 am

Tex nudged him with more urgency now.

"Vengeance?" she asked.

______
( xDDD)

Whiskey looked where he WAS going, before looking back at Negative.

"Somewhere more fun." he said. He didn't really mean that, but there was no use staying around this area if it wasn't fun anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:55 am

Vengeance looked at her, letting one helmet fin twitch.

"But Dizzy..." He muttered looking out at nothing in particular.

-----

"Can I come??" He asked curiously as he scampered along after him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:20 am

"DIZZY." Tex said, rather loudly to try and get his attention. "Is fine. I bet he can last a night without you."

______

Whiskey didn't care, he didn't even know where he was going.

"As long as you don't get me in trouble with anyone in the ruins." he told him, before turning and starting off in the direction he was heading before.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:28 am

Veng seemed to have taken that as an insult and headed off the other direction, in an actual RUN. Shouting something about of course, because no one needed him. No doubt this would end badly. he was just in a momentary blind rage so to speak.

--------

"I won't get you in trouble." Negative answered all INNOCENTLY, "Why would I do that? Is this place gonna be more fun than the party?? I like parties."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:36 am

Tex gasped and looked rather horrified as she began the chase after Veng. How could he go from almost dead to..this? She was having a hard time 'keeping up' with he limp and breathing issues.

"Veng...VENGEANCE!" she called, before she had to stop. She couldn't see him anymore.

______

Whiskey didn't look at him or anything, he just was stupid and took his word for it.

"I don't know where I'm going." he said plainly, and as if there was no problem with this. "I got nowhere to be anytime...sort of relaxing." he took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-