MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:33 am

Vengeance nodded his head, rather unphased by the cold air. Considering he'd ended up submerged in water like 4 or 5 or 6 ten has forgotten times in a single day it was really not that impressive. This is the longest RP Day ever. At least its night. Anyway.
"I have to." Vengeance replied as he struggled to get to his feet again. He tried standing up a bit more...confidently to show he was doin great but nearly tripped clear out the door, well he still sort of did, but not as badly.

-------

No one waited for him how RUDE. And they hurried inside their building that sort of looked like a gutted out place of old wood, possibly used for some kind of fishing stuff. Like it should've had equipment but didn't now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:48 am

Tex crossed her arms and spoke rather loudly over the wind.
"I don't like this!" she told him. "I think I should come with!"

____

Whiskey continued on at his sloth pace. He was drinking quite heavily, getting ready for the party? Nah it was just normal.

He approached the place and narrowed his fully functional eye. "Hm." he said. Should he knock on the door? Probably not. He opened it slowly to peer inside....
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:55 am

"No you shouldn't." Vengeance replied a slight edge to his tone. He could be mean and yell just like his dad and brother =D He just didn't usually. He still sounded nothing like them though. "You're...." He suddenly could think of the right word as he stumbled along a few steps, "Broken."

-----------

HE DIED. Ahem no, no one seemed to really take notice of him, they were all doing various sorts of things in doffernet places. ya know like pin the tailk on the donkey and other kiddie bday party games =D I kid.

Some were playing cards around a table. There was some others there Whiskey would totally fit in with =D They were drinking ^_^ and yet others were making a game out of it. Some were eating pizza too that they had...well stolen but SHHH. Other stuff was going on too >3> And Brad's welcome to make stuff happen if he wants to.

Brad: I was supposed to ask all of RP? 0.0
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:18 am

Tex sort of glared at him.

"What?" she asked. "You're more broken than I am!"

_____

(xDDD)

Whiskey walked slowly through the area, observing these wild zetras. He did indeed stop by the bar however. He glanced at a zetra drinking. "Where'd you get that?" he asked.

Drinking zetra laughed at him and pointed, before rolling his eyes. "Bartender is on the second floor, *insert bad word here*."

Whiskey's eye flashed, but he did not start a fight or anything. He simply nodded and continued on.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:24 am

"Yeah but...you're more...fragile." He had an odd suspicion that may not go over well but he thought it was true. I mean he wouldn't have gotten hurt like SHE DID from when Rage was smashing everything around. So she was...more fragile right?

--------

Link: **** Sad Link

Bartender: True warriors

Negative was complaining at someone =) They knew he usually tagged along with with Oreo so they usually just rudely ignored him til he went away. Why they didn't like him was anyone's guess.

Oreo was talking to some friends apparently. They certainly looked shady. Then he took someone's drink >=U bad purple eyed underage drinker. H e got away rather easily as they were too drunk anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:29 am

Tex was caught off guard by this remark. It did not please her. Whiskey said similar things in the past and that's why she always had to stay in the office, but in reality, she was pretty sure only her helmet fins were unusually weak.

"I'm not fragile." she told him in a stern voice. "If you go, I go."

_____

Whiskey approached Mr. KING Bartender....or he thought he was, since he was behind a counter with many bottles.

"Give me some of your best, on the rocks." Whiskey told him. He wanted to test the wares here.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:37 am

Vengeance gave her a glare, fairly intimidating with his red night eyes c: He had sort of fallen over again. "No." He repeated, now trying to add new logic, "If your stupid...maniac employer finds out I dragged you out with me he'll probably hunt me down." He made Whiskey sound so nice =)

----------

Bartender: Mah Boi

Whiskey: Ganon

Bartender: MINE Rage face

Whiskey: Oh no

AHEM

Am I supposed to be controlling him? =) Cuz ya know I don't know.....nor do I know what Whiskey is talking about >=U XDD To reply accordingly. *totally could*

Oreo avoided some GUYS who were randomly dumping a FISHBOWL of all things over. It didn't have any fish though. He was glad for that. Aside from a cooked peice of fish. yes someone was probably drunk who did that.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:43 am

Tex did not like being told no, especially from some stranger. She remembered what WHISKEY did to Veng, or what Veng claimed anyway, and figured he MIGHT hunt Veng down and kill him...but he had never been much of a hunter and she didn't think he cared about her THAT much...especially if it wasn't Veng's fault.

"I could protect you." she randomly stated.

_____

(xDD Smilies and drunk folks. BTW on the rocks just means with ice. =P)

Bartender nodded and looked around for a moment before finding a rather large bottle of something. There was no label. He grabbed a rather dirty glass and poured Whiskey some. He dumped in a few ice cubes and slid it over to him. Whiskey looked at it. He didn't like the fact there was no label on the bottle, what if it was poison? He also didn't like the dirty glass. He accepted the drink however, and tossed a rather large bill down in return.

Bartender gladly accepted and probably thought of robbing Whiskey too. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:51 am

Veng looked at her and actually laughed. He hadn't meant to. But oh well. "No way." He truly did seem to think it was funny, "You have no clue what you're talking about." He continued with his stumbling along figuring she'd go back inside.

---------

(YOU WOULD KNOW >_> XDDDD and yaaay c: )
HAHA, ahem.

Oreo was playing a dart game with some guy he totally didn't even know now. Because he could. He was keeping an eye out for Whiskey too cuz ya know, sometimes his friends didn't take to newcomers to well. And if they wanted to well KILL HIM or whatever he should probably tell them to knock it off.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:55 am

Tex made a sad face that she was being laughed at, before it turned to anger. She actually a fairly capable zetra, as long as she wasn't fighting a real skill opponent. Simply because she was in good physical condition and Whiskey had taught her some things.

In defiance, and much against what she wanted to do, she stepped out into the cold, limping behind Veng.

_____

Bartender was memorized by Whiskey's large payment for such a cruddy drink. He picked up the crisp bill and flicked it, before looking over at Whiskey with a glare for money. Whiskey's back was turned now and he was sipping at the drink. Ugh, it was terrible. Especially with the grit from the glass.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:12 am

veng was not pleased that she had not stayed inside. He had to...not let her follow. He'd have to intiate unfriendly Vengeance side. That was easy enough. He always made everyone hate him anyway.

"Look, just go back inside. You house dwellers don't know what you're doing." He grumbled, "If you had to deal with the crud I do, you wouldn't last a day." Yes he had his grumbly monotone voice now.

---------------

Oreo decided to stop his game after he hit someone with a dart and made him mad. He sort of casually made his way ..away from there and looked for Whiskey. He had an idea of where he might be. Someone yelled at him along the way so he yelled back at them before chuckling to himself as he emerged on the second floor.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:17 am

Tex was getting rather angered at Veng now. What did he know anyway?

"Wander brought me on some missions." she told him. "You don't know what you're talking about." she continued to follow, though it was fairly obvious she didn't want to be there at all.

_____

Whiskey took another drink and filtered a rather large chunk of...tobacco? with his teeth. He spit the chunks out and shook his head. Nasty drink. He looked over at some others drinking, didn't seem to bother them. He decided the liquor itself was tolerable, it was the glass giving him the most trouble.

Bartender was looking around the room to see if anyone was watching him...or Whiskey. He wanted money. He didn't check very well however, before casually getting up and started to wander his way over to him...
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:29 am

"Oh yeah? Well I see why only some." Vengeance answered rather sarcastically. He sighed. No this wasn't working how he wanted at all. He didn't want Tex to hate him, dang it.He frowned, he was about to tell her that but ended that rather abruptly when he sort of fell down again. "Ah forget this." He grumbled, "I'll get him tomorrow." yes he didn't intend to move from where he was. That quickly changed though as he sort of sat up again, "Sorry. I just don't you to blame me for--no." He should just tell her the REAL reason if he was apologizing, "I don't want to get you hurt anymore than you already are. If it weren't for my stupid senses being off you wouldn't have been bothered by me anyway."

-----------

Oreo wasn't looking all that closesly for Whiskey. MEH they alll looked the same to him. Okay maybe he shouldn't have been drinking mr UNDERAGED...at all. He was pretty sure they hadn't all looked the same when he came in here originally. But he didn't care now. He was looking for someone. newman or something.

"Hey Newman!!" He shouted, before swaying slightly. He blinked. Stupid wobbly room.
If he had been a bit more...normal he'd probably have wondered what the heck the other guy had had that he drank =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:02 am

Tex was quite angry at Veng, up until he told her his reasoning behind his actions. She suddenly was not angry anymore and felt rather...guilty for being mad.

"Oh." she said. "Well...I'm sorry Vengeance. I didn't know..but...but what about you?" she asked, changing the subject. "You're hurt, why don't you think about yourself for a minute?" She clutched her clothes rather tightly as a gust of wind swept by them.

_____

Whiskey glanced over to Oreo, not because Newman was his name, just to see who was yelling. (Yes I know Whiskey told Oreo he could call him what he wanted, but how was he supposed to know he was referring to him? xD)

He sort of glanced around the room, looking for someone to respond. He saw the bartender there, approaching. He was talking to someone...but...they didn't even acknowledge him...was he-

Whiskey ducked as the bartender swung a bottle at his head, of course the momentum caught the bartender off guard. Whiskey stood up and reached his arms out, aiming for the bartender's neck. Instead, he got an elbow to the chest. He grunted, before grabbing that arm and twisting it around. The bartender's body followed and his neck ended up right on Whiskey's chest, with his arm around it. Whiskey's eye was glowing and he was crackling, causing the bartender to wince and sort of wiggle a little.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:10 am

"Why should I? No one else does." He grumbled, it was true enough to him. No one at the ruins seemed to care what happened to him, "I got eaten by ZYDEROIDS. Well sort of." His helmet fins twitched, "And did my dad care? NO." He forced himself back up and stumbled along a bit again, "But Dizzy has a chance. I gotta find him." It was COLD out. But Veng wasn't really showing it bothered him much.

------

(He's not calling Whiskey what he means to anyway. He calls him new GUY not Newman XDD )
wiggle wiggle. Dumb Bar tender.

As one word though.

Oreo watched everything going on with a look of indifference. "Ah buddies." He stated before sitting down next to someone he totally didn't even know and asking them if they had seen newman around anywhere.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:17 am

Tex watched as Veng was doing his stumbling and everything. She just kind of stood where she was, she didn't know what to do. She knew Veng didn't want her there, but she didn't want HIM there either.

"Other people think about you." she said, loudly, so she could be heard over the wind.

______

(Oh. xD My bad)

Whiskey pulled his arm tight against the bartender's neck, increasing the electricity. The bartender gasped and was kicking against the floor, but Whiskey did a fine job of not moving. The bartender tried to breath before going limp. Whiskey let him go a moment later. He wasn't dead, but they'd be out of a bartender for the night.

He looked at his spilled drink near the bartender. His eye flashed, he was going to finish that.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:34 am

"Name one." His helmet fins twitched, "Other than you. You said people." Yes he was being his usual smarty self >_> using words against people. He figured he'd have this as an easy win. No one else cared about him that he knew.

---------------

=U Poor drink.

Some random guy cheered. That meant it was a free for all =D Whiskey was a hero in his eyes as he headed for the place bartender had been before he wanted money. Oreo was questionin the guy he was by, convinced he was Newman in disguise now. Oblivious to everything Whiskey had done.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:51 am

Tex looked at him with a determined face. "Dizzy." she said. She didn't remember him ever, nor had she heard his name. However, Veng seemed to care about him so she figured he did too. She though Whiskey did too, after all, he helped Veng before right?

"And Wander does too I know." she told him.

_______

Whiskey watched the guy go over to the bartender's special counter. He didn't care if he was robbed of all his goods, after all, he was almost a thief himself, right? Whiskey took out his flask, he wasn't going to bother fighting over anymore drinks here. He began walking over to where he saw a zetra beating furiously at an arcade machine of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:59 am

"Wander, as you call him, HATES me. He told me I should hate him. And you don't even know Dizzy. You're just naming off random people I've mentioned. " Apparently that was all he had to say on the subject, he sort of held his breath as he tried putting his most injured leg down. As if this would greatly help it. It didn't as much as he had hoped for it too.

-----------

Poor arcade machine of sorts.

After guy Oreo was with clearly wasn't Newman he punched him c: Then other guy punched him back and he fell over looking rather surprised as if his best friend had just betrayed him. He got back up though and started walking away from him to go call someone ELSE Newman >=U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:04 am

Tex knew she'd been caught with Dizzy, but Whiskey? He really said those things? She crossed her arms.

"So...so if you don't care about yourself, but one person does...that means nothing to you?"

_____

Whiskey watched the zetra playing the game before he saw Oreo fall over. He narrowed his eyes and approached. It seemed Oreo had backed away from the fight, which was Whiskey's only intention upon going over there. He approached Oreo.

"You drunk?" he asked. It was mostly intended as a joke, but he was curious.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:10 am

"Billions sort of outweigh one." Vengeance replied, he was only half paying attention to the topic and trying to reach out with his hunter skeel to find Dizzy. He was not suceeding.

------------

"Are you Newman?" He asked, taking a moment to focus his eyes, "I'm not drunk I'm just finding Newman. He's hiding him." He sort of pointed towards the guy he had punched, who wasn't epic drunk or anything and just sort of peacefully watching the others now. "I came in here with Newjim.....New.........yeah newjim then he ran off before I could......" He scratched his head, before he could what. "Well he ran off somewhere anyway."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:16 am

"Oh." Tex told him. "I didn't know you were living billions of lives, I was naive to think you were living YOURS." she turned away from him. She wasn't sure what message she was trying to get across with her statement, but it seemed to make sense.

_____

Whiskey didn't answer at first, yeah, he was drunk. What an amateur drinker. =) "I can be Newman." Whiskey said, thinking Oreo would be drunk to focus on the 'can be' part of that sentence.

"Why don't we go outside for a while?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:27 am

Veng didn't really understand what she meant by that. But...it sounded disapproving. Whatever. he didn't need her to approve of what he was doing. Why should he care? No one else cared about him. He shouldn't have to care about one random person's opinion.

"Whatever." He commented, "I'm finding Dizzy. I don't care what you do."

--------------

LOL yes amateur indeed =D Silly Whiskey not everyone can drink as much as you =U
Tex: Can drink more*

0.0 *was bad and took control of her*

"Yep. Sounds good." Oreo answered. he totally didn't pick up on the 'can be' part of what Whiskey had said. One of his helmet fins had sort of flopped down to the side, not intentionally he just didn't really realize it. So he had one up and one down. He blinked a few times before forgetting he was going outside and heading back over to yell at the same guy again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:35 am

Tex turned at glared at Veng even though Brad wasn't sure if Veng was looking or not.

"Fine." she said. "Then I'm coming with. You don't care about one person's opinion? I don't care either."

She uncrossed her arms and got behind Veng in ready to follow mode. Good thing he didn't move too fast.

____

(Tex can drink more. xDDD)

Whiskey tried to grab Oreo's shoulder to stop him from going over there.

"Hey, that's not a good idea." Whiskey told him. As much as he liked watching a drunk fight, he knew it wasn't a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:46 am

Veng's helmet fins went down again, in anger. They twitched back up a few times before settling to their downward position. He couldn't figure out what part of it was bugging him though. He hadn't really wanted to travel alone. So why was he so mad at her? He wasn't sure. He didn't answer her though and rather moved on forward, still doing his usual fall down every so often that seemed to get closer and closer together. It couldn't be doing anything good for what Mr OLDY had fixed. Seeing as every time he went down it was making something burn a lot and then continue and now he wasn't having enough time in between for it to wear off.

----------

Oreo was not hard to stop especially since he was so off balance. He nearly fell actually. but seeing as Whiskey was holding him there he just sort of tipped backwards and swung his arms around.

"Nope." he said although to what was hard to tell, "Let's go inside." he nodded as if he were totally repeating what "newman" had said earlier.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:47 pm

Tex watched, cringing as time went by and Veng kept falling and falling. She couldn't let him do that.

"Oh for pete's sake!" she said rather loudly, throwing her arms in the air and going over to try and pick up Veng via under his shoulders. "You can't keep this up!"

_____

Whiskey was slightly confused. "Um...yeah lets...go inside." he said as he began trying to lead Oreo downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:09 am

"You're gonna hurt yourself." Was Veng's near instant comment as he tried to get his dumb leg to work well enough to stand again. It kept feeling weaker and weaker as time went on which was part of why he was having such an issue with standing. Rather defiantly he added, "I'm gonna find Dizzy."

--------

Oreo was humming rather contently now. NOthing in particular it seemed. It was rather annoying as a matter of fact. And loud for that matter. He wasn't paying any attention to where he was going either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-