My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:52 am

"I don't like fish." Vengeance answered, pulling his jacket closer as if it would help keep him warm even though it was drenched.

-------

"Crybaby." Rage answered, "You don't want to help me? Maybe I should hit you too! I thought we had a deal!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:58 am

"Hey." he said, elbowing Veng. "I don't either...but ya gotta eat sometime right?" he asked. "Right?!" he started to laugh.

___

Dizzy looked at his bag. "No! We...we do have a deal ummm...." he thought for a moment. "Can't you just hurt them instead?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:03 am

Veng gave zetra an odd look and brushed himself off as if the guy had given him a disease.

"Not me." He grumbled quietly. He now somewhat regretted his choice in run away spots. He coughed a bit, and cringed momuntarily. Maybe sitting out in the cold was a bad idea.

------

He looked at the man who had been INJURED a lot. And shrugged. "I er...wasn't trying to kill that one."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:12 am

Homeless man gave Veng and odd look. Was he serious? Everyone had to eat...right?

"Lucky." he said. "That eliminates our main struggle. Easy livin' I tells ya." he turned and started rummaging through some odd stuff.

____

Dizzy glanced at poor human, knowing it was more Brad's fault than Rage's.

"Oh." he said. "Well just...try less? Or hit them somewhere else...I think they can have broken feet and not die." he said. He glanced in the bag. There was some egg nog, some granola stuff and some fruit.

"LOOK WHAT WE GOT!" he exclaimed to Rage, trying to bring it over to him by taking it all out of the bag instead of just bringing the bag.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:39 am

Vengeance didn't bother explaining that wasn't what he had meant, "Look um...I'm gonna go...and not come back." Alright, yes it was brutally honest, but he could've said it worse. He got up, swaying to the side a bit cuz he was drunk, no lol just hurt. And headed backk up top. It was dumb, really dumb because this is where the others who had messed him up so bad to begin with lived. So he was walking in their backyard. =)

-------------

"Looks good." Rage decided, "We can hide it until we get so much we can't carry it!" (What great logic =) ) "I say we just go inside and help ourselves, that way we can get what we want with minimum human death--since you seem to like the mushy creeps."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Homeless man nodded and went back to digging in his things. Dumb Drunk Veng. =) Walking in the bad guy's backyard. >=D And Rage is playing with a KID.

____

Dizzy looked at Rage in surprise. Whaaaaat? He had never heard of this idea before.

"Show me." he said, looking up...veeeeeery high up, at Rage.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Yes, the crazy drunk. He was BOUND to run into them again. They patrolled around a lot. They didn't bug any NORMAL people, but Veng wasn't a normal people. They hated him =) Which meant he was a likely target.

As...was the case it seemed. Yes they were out there. Veng was stupid and apparently had not realized how close he was to them. They indeed had seen him though, so no running away now. AGAIN c: Veng is apparently bound for trouble. He should've gone home =U

-----------

"It's simple, we do like they're doing." He announced before walking in and grabbing a cart. "They don't care if you put stuff in these things, they just don't like it when you leave without paying. But I can handle that part."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:39 am

(poor Veng. 0.0 Now he can be close to death again. xD)

Dizzy watched Rage grab the cart. "Heeeeey I see those outside! People with no house usually have them...they put dirty stuff in them...." he wasn't sure where he was going with that.

"Can we get um....sea.....sear...cereal?" he asked. "My Mom...said it was good." he smiled up at Rage.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:52 am

(YES =D XD)

Veng indeed seemed to think the same thing apparently. He kind of shook his head and muttered something about 'come on' no doubt in a disbelief way as the others approached him again. His helmet fins flopped down as they stopped in front of him, no doubt they thought he was stupid too.

"You're kind of an idiot aren't ya?" Leader zetra stated.

Veng...really couldn't see the logic in denying that at the time, he felt like an idiot for sure. So he nodded his head.

----------------

"Cereal? Yeah sure, I don't see why not, once we find it anyway." He grabbed some poor innocent employee, lifting him off the ground before asking him where the cereal was.

Poor employee was horrified but informed them of where it was, so Rage contently put him down and headed that way, whistling =)

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:20 am

(Wow. xDD Poor Vengy Veng. Want me to somehow intervene?)

Dizzy watched Rage with his skill. "You sure know how to...get what you want...don't you?" he asked. "Can you teach me how? Or..make me stronger? How did you get so big?"

He was following rather close to the cart while speaking.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:38 am

raaaage = for no reason =) You do whatever you want remember? =) )
One in center smirked. Then the others did likewise before he knocked Veng on the ground, it wasn't hard since he wasn't feeling good and they were way bigger. He sort of cringed and looked for a way to escape, nothing was evident though.

They were laughing about this, Veng was just hoping they'd kill him quick if that was what they were planning on doing, because he didn't stand a chance. To his disappointment though, one grabbed him by his arm and pulled him back up before they started walking back towards where they normally stayed. Crud, other plans apparently. Veng really had no other choice than to follow along.

-----------

"I grew." Rage stated as if this was a revelation, "I...think Veng says its something about genetics too or something. I dunno what the heck that is, he must not have any genetics though." He was at the cereal aisle now, "This look right?"

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:45 am

(I dunno what to do though. >_> WRITHE APPEARED. "WELL WELL VENG. =U" he said. "LOOK WHO IT IS N-CAN SOMEONE TURN CAPS OFF?!" Veng went like this: T_T before getting smacked by one of the gang zetras. His face turned to one of solemness and anger.)

____

(Genetics. xDD)

Dizzy looked at all the colorful boxes with many different characters on them. He saw the Trix rabbit and the wonderful cereal he was trying to eat.

"I WANT THAT!" he said jumping up and down and pointing.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:53 am

(XDD Writhe would never help Veng =U XD)

"You can hang out with us." Zetra said as if this was something fun.

Veng didn't say anything, he just looked utterly hopeless and terrified by this concept. Probably because they were mean much like his dad and he could only imagine horrible things happening which probably would.

---------

"Alright, that it is." Rage answered before grabbing like seven boxes and tossing them in the cart. He spied some chocolate and tossed that in too. "Umm what else do you eat?"

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:00 am

Homeless Zetra had been following at a great distance. He liked to watch what this gang would do to zetras, it was like pay per view for him.

____

Dizzy took a box out and looked at it excitedly. "Thanks!" he said. "Oh um...I eat like...I dunno...food and stuff." he looked at Rage with a sheepish grin. "I like candy!" he told him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:06 am

XDD How nice.

Lovely zetras brought Veng back with them, poor HOMELESS guy unless he went inside with them he'd be out of luck. Veng didn't like this one bit. Especially how amused everyone else was. One of them decided to punch the poor Vengy, that did not do wonders in any sense to his recent surgery like procedures and he toppled over pretty quick. Zetra smirked, and sort of kicked at him before continuing along his way.

The others were making sure he didn't go anywhere though, which he wasn't because granted he was flat out too terrified of them to try and do so.

-------

"Candy...hmmm..I like doughnuts. And pizza." He decided before rejecting what Dizzy had said and going off in search of pizza and other ice creams and stuff that looked good. He seemed to remember he was supposed to be killing Whiskey then, and that Veng wasn't around, but shrugged, meh he was probably off being emo somewhere.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:19 am

Homeless guy was indeed disappointed. D=

____

Dizzy did not complain. Donuts and pizza sounded delicious! Still clutching his box of Trix, he suddenly realized he didn't have his container with his toys anymore. He looked behind him, to make sure he didn't drop it. He didn't see it.

"Um....you?" he asked Rage, poking at him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:24 am

Poor homeless guy and BRAD. *tne closes door on brad =) * Yes Ten was being evil of the poor unfortunate fate of Veng unbeknowing to anyone around what was going on for the poor guy =U Not even brad. Only ten knew because she was beign mean.

-------

"What?" Rage asked looking irritated as if this ruined EVERYTHING.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:33 am

Maybe that was for the better, as Brad does not like reading about poor Veng being beat to near death. =) OKay he does but he doesn't enjoy what happens to the poor feller.

____

Dizzy's fins drooped as he slowed his pace to get away from Rage a little.

"I uh...I can't find my toys." he said, looking at the ground as he spoke.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:37 am

XDDDD Well the brad wasn't able to see then =) TOo bad that doesn't make it any better for the Veng, since they had a new epic plot >_> which primarily just involved much pain coming in many manners with no REAL goal in mind. Other than if he ended up telling them something useful great, and if not...well then no loss >=]

----------------

"What toys?" Rage asked as he looked around, "I thought we were food shopping."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:41 am

Brad was horrified and sent wounded Whiskey to save the day. =U NOT.

Lemme annoy Wrath and lead him there. Hang on Veng. =D

Domino I need your help. =.

____

Dizzy looked up at Rage for just a second before looking back down at the ground.

"I uh..." his eyes started to tear up. "I had them...in my c-container." he said.

(Note for Ten he left them in Whiskey's place. Wink)

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:47 am

Silly Brad was not in RP and could not help the poor Vengeance who was surely in a world of misery =)
------------

Rage looked horrified for a moment. What the heck was wrong with that kid? "Umm...okay then. Well it's uh not here." He started walking again pushing his cart along =U Unlike Veng he apparently had no intention of trying to find it for the kid.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:51 am

Well Brad knocked on the door they closed anyway. =U

_____

Dizzy stopped. Should he follow Rage? He wanted his toys and he was worried but...there was Rage, leaving. His protection...his food. He glanced toward the doorway. He wanted his toys...and Veng. He was nicer.

He chased after Rage. "Can we go find Revengeance?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:54 am

Tsk tsk, I bet Brad just wants to see what's going on =) Not a whole lot could be heard from the outside anyway, on occassion some rasied voices it seemed. Veng wasn't a very loud zetra though and he seemed to tend to go quieter when in pain versus louder like most, maybe it was just like...taking his ability to respond away.

--------

"We're SHOPPING!" Rage snapped at him all angry, "Look, after we get our food out then uh, then we can look for Veng I guess. But he's probably wandered off somewhere being all stupid."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:00 am

Poor Veng. X_X Brad covered his eyes cause he forgot how to blink. =) Then he uncovered them and smashed the door down with Corruption since in his limp form he made a good mace.

He then demanded they leave Veng alone before noticing he was outnumbered....he started his Wrath cloning machine.

Mega10: THEN TEN STOPPED THIS NONSENSE BY SQUISHING BRAD. >=U

>_>

______

Dizzy stopped walking with Rage and sort of cowered. What was his problem? Wasn't he Veng's brother?

"You get the food and I'll find Revengeance then." he stated.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:07 am

The crazy brad.

He could not save Veng from their violent and needless torment consisting of violently hot items =D and other painful things ^.^ They had no intention of being nice and simply killing him.

-------

Rage looked at Dizzy like he was crazy. Fine, if the stupid kid wanted to run off, have at it, he didn't care.

"Whatever." He stated and started pushing the cart again, "I could care less. But don't expect me to wait here for ya." With that he went about getting some pizzas.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:00 pm

(xD)

Dizzy looked quite sad. Rage wasn't as nice as Veng was, he decided. He began to drag his feet along, he wasn't entirely sure what he was going to do, only that he should find Veng.

He went outside and started down the sidewalk.

"Revengeance?!" he yelled, a cheerful smile on his face in hopes that Veng would hear and respond.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Veng did not for fairly obvious reasons. For he was far awai .0. with a bunch of meanie heads for company. =) Theyw ere helping him you see, helping him get a dull claw .0. kind of in the sense of what would happen if the dentist went insane and ground down too far on your tooth =) ...cept they weren't dentists and this was a claw. XD

-------

Rage got himself a ton of stuff and headed out without the people's permission. No one stopped him because he was rather big and scared them. They just called the cops on him, which wouldn't phase him in the least most likely.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-