My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:49 am

Dizzy peeked around the corner and saw the zetra headed in his direction. He sort of squealed a little, with fear and took off running down the sidewalk he was hiding on. He hoped the zetra hadn't seen him, or heard him. The building he was by was a laundromat. He pushed inside the doors and frantically started looking for a place to hide, or someone to hide behind.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:53 am

Zetra was looking around. He was pretty sure he heard something, he was a Hunter too. But he hadn't pinpointed what exactly. He growled as he looked around the area.

Meanwhile big zetra was glaring at Veng again who had done nothing to irritate him. "Where's your daddy, huh?" yes he had said it to insult him primarely >_>

"My father is in the ruins like he always is." Vengeance answered, clearly irritated, although trying his best not to act on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:55 am

(xDD Poor Veng. D=)

Dizzy looked around until he found a pile or dirty clothes. Looking at what he was wearing, he simply squatted next to it and covered his head with some of them. He made himself a hole so he could see if zetra was coming in or not.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:00 am

(He is rich =) )

The zetraloid indeed came in and looked but there were other people too. He couldn't tell who had thrown the stupid thing...and decided to go back with the others. It was pointless. He kept watch though.

Meanie head big guy had got random aggression out of nowhere and snatched Veng up off the ground, bringing him level with his face. He sure liked being in people's faces. Anyway. He had done so.

"I told you to give him the message!" He shouted, quite needlessly.

"I did!" Vengeance replied rather displeased, "It's not my fault he doesn't listen!"

"Maybe not." The other smirked, "But doesn't mean I can't blame you for it."

The others apparently found this funny.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:07 am

(@_@ Poor Veng!! =O)

Dizzy ran faster than Sonic past the guard, making him feel very ill. He snatched Veng away from the fatty holding him which made him very angry. Dizzy sped away with Veng and put him in a place so safe, not even the most powerful of powerful beings could find him or break in. Then he killed everyone. =)

Ahem. >_>

Dizzy looked out from his pile of clothes. He saw the zetra leave. Was he heading back to Veng? His curiosity caused him to climb out of the pile and leave the building. He looked mighty suspicious looking around, but didn't see anyone. He returned to the corner of the building and crouched low, peeking out again.

He saw what they were doing to Veng and his eyes widened.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:15 am

XDDDDDDDDDDDDd that sadly sounds like a lot of stories I've read.

vengeance was rather helpless to some extent. Sure he could've hit the guy, but the guy had a ton of other help around and was way bigger anyway, it wouldn't turn out so well.

"Wait. You want money or something?" He asked, remembering he had Whiskey's money, he whipped out th ehundred he'd been hanging on to.

Zetra gave him an odd look, "Since when did you have money?"

"Someone gave it to me." Vengeance answered, realizing it sounded rather stupid after having said so.

Zetra wasn't willing to listen to no morez. He was bringing his other arm up to attack with. There was a certain thing to be said for natural reaction, something Veng wished he currently hadn't had. When he swung his arm around, Veng countered with his claw arm and was quite promptly flung. He landed on the ground on his back, still amongst the others.

Big zetra was shaking his hand, for it had not felt good but was smirking anyway. One of the others yanked Veng back up before giving him a rather hard shove back towards big meanie face who was just standing there.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:26 am

Dizzy was getting more horrified by the second. He had a flashback about Whiskey and his Dad. His eyes began to tear up and he retreated around the corner, he was very scared.

"Help!" he started to shout to random people. "Help!" he said again. "They're hurting my friend!" he looked around in despair as very few humans would acknowledge him, and even fewer zetras. Nobody was stopping to help though.

Dizzy started to cry as he peeked around at Veng again.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:35 am

Shoot, that was a bit of a giveaway.

"Hey!" One shouted, with intentions of going off to grab the little thing crying for help somewhere, they were assuming he was with Veng after all, even if they had no proof to back it up. vengeance didn't want them to though and twisted himself around in a somewhat of a leap motion. It was mostly just to turn fast enough not to be grabbed, he ended up on the ground but his claw had caught the zetra's foot and tripped him. The other came to his rescue though, kicking him. He rolled a bit before he made a quick attempt of getting up, he did, but only to be shoved back by the zetra again who was mocking him as well. he ended up on the ground again, this time in more of a sitting position though, only for a moment though before the biggest one grabbed him again, holding him up to where his feet were barely touching the ground.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:37 am

Dizzy just sat around the corner crying. He didn't see any approaching zetra, mostly because he wasn't even looking! Plus his crying drowned out most of the noise around him.

Why was he so dangerous to everyone? Everyone he knew and loved only got hurt when they were around him. This only cause him to cry more, even though Veng wasn't dead....yet.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:48 am

The zetraloid got back up, cursing quite extensively as he set off and rounded the corner, spying the crying zetra. He reached out to grab the little zetra.

Vengeance however was not given the option of escape. Big zetra had him in death grip now and he couldn't attack back either, not really anyway, he also had ahold of his claw arm. They were cheating you see, because the other zetra was punching him and being rather rude taunting him about not being so tough now, not that he really ever was.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:16 am

Dizzy didn't notice the other zetra until he pretty much had him in his grasp. He shrieked, he was certainly startled, before he started to try and writhe free, or maybe slip out of some clothes and get free that way.

"Leave me alone Fighter!" he told him. Such an insult.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:24 am

The zetraloid laughed about this, he found it rather amusing. "Hey, look what I found!" He announced, bringing said little zetra out into view, he was holding him off the ground easily, although he didn't know the kid was buried in clothes. He tapped on Dizzy's head and laughed.

One of the others smirked. They had stopped being evil to Vengeance for a moment. Vengeance did not look pleased when he saw Dizzy there. He was supposed to have run! He tried tugging free again, which he nearly managed to do, cept it didn't benefit him too well, as the biggest of the zetras punched him right in his face. It sent him spiraling to the ground once more. That had hurt for sure. Of course they weren't leaving it at that though, he returned to his beating the crud out of Veng for no reason.

"Bring the little one over here!" He called, apparently he intended to hurt him too.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:30 am

Dizzy squirmed and struggled, glaring and making odd grunting noises at the one holding him. Dizzy started to slip out of his clothes. For a second, he stiffened up to try and stay in them. After all, he new toys were in there...and his ball. However, he figured the zetra wouldn't want his clothes and he could get them later. He went limp and sort of slid out of a few layers of them.

When he hit the ground, he fell onto his back clumsily. It was nice to be wearing less and he found himself considerably more agile. He attempted to scoot away from the zetra closest to him, so he could get up and run.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:54 pm

The zetraloid had been laughing at Dizzy and his efforts until Dizzy got away that was. He reached for the zetraloid he had dropped after tossing the extra clothes to the side. One of the others closer to Veng was ready assist. Veng didn't want them to get Dizzy though =U so he did what any stupid person would do. He nearly knocked himself flat on his face by kicking meanie head's knee, which had rather surprised the guy. It had drawn the other's attention away for a moment too.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Dizzy hopped to his feet and started running away. He had no plans to stay away, he just needed to get away.

"Leave us alone!" he said, of course meaning Veng as well.

He was a pretty fast little zetra, especially with the removal of some of his large clothes and everything he stores in his pockets. No way he could outrun any of those zetras though.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:12 pm

Vengeance wished he would've just SHUT UP and left. He hadn't a clue as to what they might do to him, but he could assume it wouldn't be nice. The one who had first grabbed him was in pursuit, along with one of the others, I guess he was bored of not getting to help hurt the Veng so went to help capture the little guy.

Meanwhile, the big guy who Veng had so triumphantly kicked to detour them momentarily had new evil plots. It was no secret he didn't like Vengeance. Well really, it wasn't that he didn't like Vengeance, he actually didn't like Wrath, he just couldn't do anything about that though.

"Punk." He announced in regards to Veng having kicked him, for he was totally innocent you see. He lifted him off the ground again before rudely leaving without the others, or at least he was headed off, rambling something about Veng having a bad attitude.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:26 pm

Dizzy ran as fast as his BABY legs could carry him. He tried to 'dodge' obstacles to detour them, but it was only garbage and random smaller items. He was headed for public, maybe someone would help him there.

"POLICE! POLICE!" he shouted. He normally hated them, but now he needed their help. He was very scared and had he not been running he'd be all jumpy and stuff.

He noticed the other zetras gaining and started trying to apologize while running, it didn't turn out well. "SORRY!" he shouted. "I said sorry!" He wasn't sorry anyway he just didn't want to get hurt.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:35 pm

baby legs FTW XDDD

The zetras grinned at eachother. They were pleased he was scaredofied. They had no intentions of mercy though and him calling for police didn't phase them either. What were the chances they'd show up anyway? Seeing as they had longer legs, that were not baby in proportion, the obstacles were easy for them.

"You're dead, kid!" One shouted to him, he apparently had no desire to keep their intentions quiet. Although he didn't mean he intended to actually kill him.

Fatso ( who isn't fat) and his buddy were still carrying Veng around, he'd earned one free hunter ride. Kidding. They were carrying him around though, or the biggest one was, but not with intentions of being nice. Vengeance was being rather quiet, only using hi sleeve to wipe the plasma from his face whilst being carried. He would've been quiet earlier too had Dizzy not got himself involved. They stopped and Veng looked around. It could've been a worse looking location for sure. It wasn't even an alley, just sort of out of the public, behind some warehouse type stores and what not, but the expression of the guy who refused to let him be on the ground--darn his height, told him nothing good was to amount from this.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Dizzy slowed down a little upon hearing that. He was dead? He didn't even know! His mind raced thinking about ghosts and stuff, his Dad used to tell him stories like that. He should be invisible! Or they wouldn't be able to grab him! But was he really dead?

He turned to face his pursuers, fear gone, he was only curious now. "How did I die?" he asked. He looked sort of sad. "I didn't even get a car." he muttered.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Too bad for dumb dizzy. The one closest grabbed him violently. Actually he really sort of did, grabbed Dizzy's pitiful little arm and yanked him towards himself. What a stupid kid! They should try that statement more often!

"You're stupid." The other announced, who had done absolutely nothing.

MEANWHILE> Ten RPs with her own characters =) The big guy was rambling on about something with the other guy, that was totally unrelated to Veng, before looking back at him as if he had nearly forgot he was being evil.

"Oh right. The attitude kid." He announced quite randomly before walking over to a very long, curved metal thing that ten did not describe very well. It dipped in, kind of like a pipe split in half but with ends so that it could hold stuff, and rather wide and what not. It had rather stagnant water in it, mixed with leafies.

Veng's helmet fin twitched. Ew. He did not approve. Zetra however, did not care if he approved or not, the thing was fairly tall as it was lifted off the ground by poles, to a bit above reaching Veng's wasit, not how deep it was, just the height. It was only about three feet deep though. Regardless, zetra was hanging onto the back of Veng's trench coat primarely and kindly shoved his head into the lovely water, well his head and a good portion of his shoulders.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Dizzy made a face, why did that hurt? Wasn't he dead?

"Ouch." he said, though he didn't refuse being pulled near Mr. Violent Grasp. He looked up in shock when he was told he was stupid. "I'm not stupid!" he said. "I can...I can count...and stuff." he looked at the ground, he was sad again cause he was a BABY.

(And oh no poor Veng. X_X Water torture stuff. Blech.)

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:38 pm

(NO, leafies =) Ice cream man ordered it )

LOLOL BABY =) )

"Suuuure." He said rather mockingly before rather forceably dragging him along by his arm which he was holding up at a rather awkward angle, no doubt it wouldn't be very comfortable. he went back to where they had been only to find they'd been left behind.

The other one swore about this....then they both looked at Dizzy. Second guy pulled out a random chain thing which he had intentions of tying around Dizzy's feet so they could violently hang him upside down and proceed with evilness =)

(for being so evil I sure have a lot of smilies)

*goes back to RP by myself again =) *

The big guy had started casually carrying on conversation with his other buddy again, whilst rather forceably keeping Veng's head underwater. jerkface. Veng very much did not approve and was trying to pry himself out, but that was not succeeding since the other was way stronger. He looked at a watch he had apparently, the big guy I mean, watching the seconds hand for a few moments before yanking Veng out above the service again.

Veng coughed and what not, for zetra had been holding him under the water for quite some time before letting him up again and he couldn't hold his breath for that length of time, which was zetra's entire goal anyway. He looked at veng rather BOREDLY, and then shoved his head back under again.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:15 pm

(Smiles for evil indeed. xDD And wow poor Veng. ._. I hate that sort of thing and you are describing it very well. =O Bravo.)

Dizzy said 'Ow!' a few more times while being dragged. He had to tiptoe and walk funny to stop most of the pain from the angle his arm was at.

Dizzy heard the one swear and gasped, covering his own mouth as if he had said it. He did not fear the chain the other one pulled out, for he never had to make such a connection between the chain and his feet before, why should he now?

He just sort of stared at the two curiously. "Where's Revengeance?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:09 pm

(I thought you were gonna say you hate it when I do that XDDDD Because brad OBVIOUSLY knows he hates this from experience. And yeeees I am evil)

The zetras ignored him generally speaking. The one hanging onto him picked him up, for that was easy. The other set about wrapping the chain around his legs so they could tie him upside down. He smiled upon seeing he had done so efficiently enough, tied his legs up I mean. He'd tied them way more than needed.

"Revengeance?" He repeated as he took him from the other guy, holding him by the chains, he assumed he had meant Vengeance. "So you are with him. You a younger sibling or somethin?" Because they OBVIOUSLY looked alike. He was dumb anyway.

He asked this as he was carrying along Dizzy upside down, occassionally letting his head hit the ground on purpose and drag a bit. He was headed towards where he intended to hang him upside down at (sorry if this is chaotic keep getting interrupted)

Meanwhile the other guy was continuing with his rather mean behavior to the poor Veng. He had been repeating his process of shoving Veng's head under water and pulling him back out quite a few times, because Veng was starting to give up all together by now with fighting it...which is basically what he wanted anyway, to just be able to toss Veng around like he was some kind of limp ragdoll thing. He hoped the others had caught the other stupid kid by now.

Once again he yanked Veng out and made some comment on him being a pitiful excuse for a Hunter, that and something about having a new attitude. Veng thought that was what it had been anyway. He didn't care though, he was more concerned with coughing and trying to breathe again.

The two zetraloids watched him hardly looking amused.

"Who's the other kid?" He asked Veng. "He related?" (Everyone was dumb and obviously assumed this.)

Veng coughed quite a bit more, yeah he was pretty sure he'd swallowed a few leaves too, before kind of gagging, but then he was able to say "No." before coughing again.

The zetraloid obviously didn't believe him. He sighed and rubbed his head, as if this were so hard on him. "Need we repeat that again?" he asked.

Veng's eyes went wide, but zetra didn't give him a chance to answer, apparently he thought yes. He quite easily turned Veng back around and shoved him underwater again, keeping his grip quite firm so that Veng couldn't even really move. Poor Veng's head =U Shoved nearly against the bottom of the stupid thing where who knew what had settled, yes he has shoved him down deeper this time, only so he could keep him still better though, it did however make Veng unable to touch the ground too.

"Kids these days." He commented to the guy next to him, "Rebels aren't they?"

The other snickered.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:26 pm

(First of all, this is like a really cool story now. xD What is happening with Veng sure has me getting mad at the jerks who are doing that to him because they hate rage. Seriously that is some dang fine writin' there mah friend.)

Dizzy didn't mind being tied up, or letting his head hi the ground. He actually showed very little resistance at all.

He was wondering what the other zetra meant by sibling though. What was that? He said a younger one....he had no idea what he meant.

"What's a sibling?" he asked. "Is it like...food? That goes bad or something?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:36 pm

(XDD ten makes story =D XD they hate rage now eh? =) XDD why thank you *bows* )

Zetra gave Dizzy a very odd look. Yes, he was indeed stupid for sure now he decided. He decided Dizzy would also make for a great item to smash against a random tree he was walking by and did so by swinging the chain (and therefore Dizzy too) around/at it. POOR tree. He was getting side tracked from finding the other guy.

"Stop wasting time." His friend announced, as if they were in some hurry.

And yet again, by ten's lonesome self here, the others were getting closer BTW, anyway. Big zetra had pulled Veng out again because he didn't want to KILL him. If he KILLED him...well...let's just say he wasn't ready to go that far yet, primarily because he wasn't sure if that would just get Wrath's attention or if it'd tick him off and make him come after them.

Poor Vengy, he just wanted to go home =U It wasn't like this was really his fight anyway. Okay well it was partially his fault now >_> Because he'd hit the guy in trying to protect Dizzy which he'd also apparently failed at.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:39 pm

Dizzy's eyed went wide as he swung out at the tree and his back hit it, because his legs could not move freely he was awkwardly bent for a moment.

When he came swinging back, it was obvious that hadn't felt good. He looked sad and that he was in some sort of pain.

"Owwww..." he moaned, thrashing a little to try and straighten himself out.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-