MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:02 am

"Er.....okay then." Vengeance stated, "Just uh...show the person it when they get here." Yes he didn't want to show the person himself >_> he figured they'd be less likely to make fun of the kid apparently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:04 am

Rachael returned very quickly sort of like she said, she placed their waters on the table.

"Have you decided ye-"

Dizzy interrupted her. "I want this!" he said, pointing happily.

Rachael smiled at him and wrote it down. "And for you sir?" she asked Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:06 am

Vengeance was rather surprised at his exclamation, his helmet fins twitched. "Ehh....I'm not hungry." He stated to this RACHAEL person. That was a lie as usual. Gosh it was a wonder he wasn't a toothpick moreso >=U with how rarely he ate a decent meal.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:09 am

Rachael looked disappointed. "Really sir?" she looked around a little before leaning close to Veng. "If it's price, I have a few coupons we give to customer's with complaints...it can get you a free meal."

She stood up and winked at him.

Dizzy on the other hand, was back to coloring. He was now holding a red crayon however and decided to take a bite of that too, to see if it tasted any different.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:10 am

"No thanks." Vengeance answered to her still. For he was STUBBORN about not eating. He looked over at Dizzy. "Don't eat um." He restated, "They're probably toxic or something." (mr positive out look =D )
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:12 am

Rachael seemed reluctant to leave, but finally nodded her head. "Okay then." she said.

Dizzy looked at Veng like he had yelled at him, before spitting the remains from his mouth onto the table. He set the crayons down. "They didn't taste good anyway." he said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:14 am

"Your food will taste better." He replied, figuring that should be enough to appease the kid. "Those are for making cool lines n stuff, not eating." He tapped his claw on the table again as he waited, staring out the window. He decided to think back to what Dizzy had said earlier in regards to what Whiskey had done. Why would he have done that..? And what'd it mean for Dizzy? He wasn't sure what to make of it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:18 am

Dizzy understood this and he nodded. "Okay." he said. He grabbed a water and yanked it over in front of him, spilling a little. He looked at it, his mouth gaping open.

"Revengeance!" he said, trying to turn Veng's head to see. "Look! This water...it's...it's like blue and there is nothing in it!" he gave it an odd look. "I hope it tastes good."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:20 am

"I'm sure it'll be fine." Veng replied somewhat absently as he gave the water a quick glance. He wasn't surprised Dizzy was amazed by it. He should be able to figure out it wasn't horrible. He grabbed a napkin (violently =) ) to wipe up what Dizzy had spilled (also violently).
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:22 am

(xDDD Calm down Veng violence is not needed. 0.0 )

Dizzy dipped his finger in it and pulled it out, licking it off. His finger had left some chunks of whatever floating in the water now and Dizzy was content with the taste. He happily drank the entire glass in one drink.

He set it down, very happy. When he saw it was gone he looked horrified. "OH NO." he said, trying to dump some out. "No more fresh water." he said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:24 am

Veng gave him an odd look before pushing the glass he had over with two fingers.

"Don't worry, if you run out they'll give you more." He added. Why must they take forever? He wanted to leave.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:27 am

(Yeah yeah Veng I got your hint. >_>)

Dizzy looked like he didn't believe Veng. "They bring you more?" he asked. "They must have a big rain bucket!"

Rachael finally returned, bringing Dizzy's food. The smell and the look of it drove him wild. He was bouncing up and down in his seat. "Oh boy...oh boy! That looks good!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:30 am

(XDDDDDD Veng: Good stupid human, GOSH )

"They have something else. That brings it whenever they want."

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched. Dizzy sure was excited, but he supposed he would be after getting this...rather nice treat most likely. Even Veng had to admit it smelled pretty good, especially since he hadn't eaten like ANYTHING...today anyway =) Or the day before...I dunno when he'd ate last >_> probably with Tex sort of.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:32 am

(Yes with Tex. =O xDD)

Rachael saw the way Veng looked at the food. "Sir do you want something now?" she asked.

Dizzy began to dig into the fries right away, they were quite hot but he swallowed them without chewing so he didn't notice much. He grabbed the burger now and took a big bite.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:34 am

The kid was a maniac when it came to eating, veng decided.

"No thanks." He replied to Rachael, he wanted to get home still after all. Today wasn't raining, which meant they'd be more likely to be out and notice he wasn't around which would only lead to trouble.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:37 am

Rachael nodded and mentioned she'd bring Dizzy some more water before leaving.

Dizzy chewed for a good while before swallowing, he had about half the sandwich in one bite. He shoved it into Veng's face. "You've got to try this Mom!" he said, before he realized what he was saying. He took the sandwich away from Veng and set it back down on his plate.

He turned away from Veng, ashamed. "Sorry Revengeance." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:40 am

Vengeance blinked in surprise. Geez what a bunch of sudden movements. He hadn't even had time to react to the thing being shoved in his face really. He somewhat frowned when Dizzy turned away, and had well mentioned his mother again. "It's okay." He answered simply.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:43 am

Dizzy's face slowly was home to a smile once again as he looked up at Veng. He grabbed the sandwich and held it out for Veng again.

"Do YOU want to try it?" he asked him. Some of the barbecue sauce was dripping out and Dizzy had it on the table and stuff too.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:47 am

Vengeance stared at it. And the mess for that matter. Gosh, the mess. How gross. How...impolite. He shook his head, meh if he stuck around they could talk about that later, he probably didn't know any better anyway. He wasn't sure he wanted anything that zetra had touched honestly, but decided it might make him happy so he violently took it from him and ate the whole thing >=U No he did take it from him though c: pinned between two claw fingers, he was right handed for starters, but secondly he didn't want to get his white glove of left hand dirty. He looked at it for a moment before taking a rather small bite of it and giving it back to Dizzy. His expression was quite undecided.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:51 am

Dizzy did not noticed Veng's actions as being something odd, so he instead just smiled at him.

"Well?" he said, taking another bite himself. "Ish it good?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:53 am

Vengeance was more or less disturbed with what germs may have been on the thing, because the stuff Rage made him eat was totally germ free ya know. Anyway. He nodded his head after a bit.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:57 am

Dizzy seemed happy with the response and ate his sandwich in only a few more bites. He drank Veng's water before leaning back.

He looked at Veng and smiled again, he seemed to like doing this. "That was good!" he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:58 am

Veng smiled back at him. "Are we done then?" He asked, how kind. Then he realized neither of these times he'd come to a resturuant had he stayed around long enough to figure out how to pay the people.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:00 am

Dizzy nodded. "Yeah I think so!" he said. He had a sudden realization however. "Aren't you going to eat first?" he asked. He apparently thought only one of them could eat at a time.

"That's not fair." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:03 am

"Nah..." Vengeance replied, admittedly, he wouldn't have minded doing so, he was pretty hungry. But he didn't want to be in this place any longer. "We better get going." He announced. Since he wasn't sure how to PAY gosh, he looked around, holding one of the hundreds out debating on who he should give it too, Yes apparently he was paying 100 for a single meal.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:06 am

Dizzy shrugged as he got up to follow Veng. Lots of people were bustling along through the place and any of them would have gladly accepted the bill.

Rachael was returning with more water for Dizzy when she saw them. "Oh um...can I help you find something?" she asked in response to have confused Veng must have appeared.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:12 am

"Uh...yeah I guess." Vengeance replied with his epic shy demeanor, "I er, umm....who do we pay?"

His helmet fin twitched yet again, clearly he was uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-