MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:39 am

Vengeance continued with his occasional stops and turn arounds, occasionally going back the same way he'd come. It was hard. there were a lot of zetraloids afterall and following the trail of ONE was hard, especially when one had not practiced doing so prior. He came to a full out stop in the middle of his path, he had been mostly wandering aorund with his eyes closed because it was easier for him to focus on following the trails that way without being distracted by sight. However he'd lost it entirely. His helmet fins dropped to the sides as he looked around, he couldn't just LOSE it. Whiskey was depending on him!

His helmet fins perked up again as he walked around a bit until he seemed to have some success, he was leading the way dooooowntown so to speak. Well it was the less frequented part of town, the part that resembled more of your older age fishing community than anything with rickety old boards, the smell of dead fish and a generally fog laden environment. Vengeance thought it smelled horrible, but didn't figure now was a great time to state such.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:42 am

Whiskey had been in this area a few times, he didn't like anytime spent there but it had earned him some good money back when he was starting out his line of work....it was even worse now.

He followed Veng still, a glare plastered to his face due to his environment.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:50 am

Vengeance decided to keep his eyes open now, he didn't know this area at all, and plus it wasn't really populated so it was easier to navigate. He continued along for a bit, seemingly more confident to where he was going. He was headed towards a HIGH PLACE >=C ahem, no he was headed towards some old kind of fish processing factory. It was tall though, many floors and old looking for sure. Wooden. Vengeance grimaced at the building. It wasn't his style for sure. It looked pretty locked down too. Not that that was all too surprising. No problem for him. He walked around it a bit until he found a big lock with chains and what not. This was when having his flexible claw hand came in handy. He'd picked many a lock with it, even if he messed up his claw sometimes, he set about doing so now, rather quietly.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:52 am

Whiskey didn't speak until Veng started to pick the lock, he was curious.

"You think this is the place?" he asked. It didn't show any signs of recent use, but Veng's guess was better than his own.

"Can you tell by any chance how many people we'll need to deal with? Maybe we should go get your brother to help..."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:09 am

Vengeance got the lock to pop open eventually and stopped to listen and see if he could figure out how many, "Not a whole lot." He decided, although he wasn't sure how accurate his ability to detect different readings was, "Uh...not entirely sure what the number is...and...I think it's the place...I don't know though." he pulled the chain back as if this were quite a common practice, "If it's not though, I'm a pro at breaking into stuff, so no big deal."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:12 am

Whiskey nodded. Indeed Veng was good at breaking in...or what he had seen so far. He personally would have climbed higher and tried to find an open window or something or sorts, but this suited the situation just fine.

"Nice job." Whiskey told him. "Very smooth, and quiet."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:16 am

Vengeance looked to Whiskey after he'd done so. "So...are we going in or getting my brother?" He asked, he probably should've asked before he'd opened the door, but he hadn't. And unlike Rage, he didn't go charging in without looking anywhere and noise galore. Then again if they seen something that looked as pitiful and easy to break as Veng they probably would've have been afraid if he'd used the same approach. Not that Veng was small. He was tall for your average zetras, but he did not compare to Rage at all >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:20 am

Whiskey thought for a moment. He really didn't want to waste time going back to get Rage. Why didn't he FOLLOW him now?

The building had quite a few noises in it, creaking from old age, a whirring noise of some sort, what sounded like an electrical buzz. For all he knew one of those was something happening to Tex.

"Can you hold you own in a fight, Mr. Vengeance?" Whiskey asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:29 am

Vengeance wasn't the most confident of zetras, so he replied with, "I....think so." It was true, he did think so, but he had no clue for sure. And he didn't like this place or the sounds it made.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:30 am

Whiskey stood emotionless for a moment.

Should he go get Rage? It would be even worse if Whiskey and Veng got captured or killed. Rage would surely help. But then that was more downtime, what were they doing to Tex, it anything?

"What do you want to do?" Whiskey asked Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:40 am

Vengeance thought about it for a moment. It was...a pretty split choice. He wasn't really sure what was the more strategic idea. "Maybe we can see what's going on without anyone noticing or something." He thought for a moment, "If you want, you could go look around and I could knock stuff around nearby outside as a detour." After all Veng wouldn't look so out of place being a random bad kid out there causing trouble out of stuff that didn't belong to him. He felt stupid making suggestions though and figured they were the wrong thing. "O-or we could go back and get Rage...or just go in...."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:43 am

Whiskey nodded. "I like the first idea." he said. He peered in the doorway, not seeing anyone. "Lets go with that." he finally added. He was thankful he was wearing his suit, that would help him hide in the shadows.

"You ready?" Whiskey asked, tensing up and getting ready to go inside.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:51 am

Vengeance nodded his head. Causing trouble should be easy enough, he’d just have to listen to make sure Whiskey wasn’t calling him or something. That being said he headed out to do so, eyeing up some old cans and what not dangling on a post near the water.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:54 am

Whiskey rushed inside, it sure was cluttered with all sorts of rusty machinery and materials and tools of sorts. It took quite a bit of concentration to avoid stepping on all the metal objects that would surely cause noise. Were they put the intentionally?

He stayed in the darker areas of the room, looking out for any guards. It reeked of fish and there were plenty of dead ones on the floor. Most were rotted, but some were fresh.

He glanced at a metal staircase. It was put in long after the building was built, that was easy to tell. He looked through the stairs upwards, no sign of anything but he didn't dare go up until Vengeance distracted anyone who was there.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:59 am

Whiskey nodded. The other zetra screeched as Whiskey grabbed his transmitters and electrified them. A quick knee jab to the face while doing that made the zetra fall quickly.

"He shouldn't be dead." Whiskey stated, kicking him over to Veng. "Hide him will ya?" he went back into the doorway to scout more.
, mega10

This was something Veng didn't have a clue about. He shrugged quite openly. "Uhh that's not an area I'm very knowledgeable in..." That and he didn't want to make a call plain. He wasn't sure what it'd be anyway.

Whiskey looked at Veng before yanking the other zetra to his feet. He kept his arms above his head and he was shaking. Whiskey shoved him to the ground. "What should we do with him?" he asked Veng. "I don't like to kill innocent ones." he stated. "He surrendered."

Whiskey glanced up at the window and then at the doorway, they seemed clear.
mega10

Vengeance simply watched. Whiskey wasn't needing help was he? He looked like he had everything under control. He couldn't imagine what the hold up would be. Surely Whiskey didn't mind killing another to find Tex did he? Veng wasn't so sure. He also had no clue what Whiskey had or hadn't seen yet and was curious. How much longer was he supposed to toss stuff around? How much longer until someone caught on for that matter.

The rock and can smacked the zetra like right in the shoulder. He dropped the radio on the ground and panicked, picking it up as fast as he could. Veng bought Whiskey enough time to tackle the guy, causing him to drop the radio again.

He was pleading for his life and covering his face, Whiskey had him pinned laying on his back. Whiskey wasn't sure what to do.

mega10

Because Veng was obviously highly dangerous kicking those cans around. =D Speaking of cans, he'd picked one up and chucked it at the guy, he'd shoved a rock in it so combined with his throwing force it was moving pretty dang quick....now hopefully Whiskey dun get in the way of it >_> that could be bad. He was aiming more for guy/radio thing though.

Whiskey hid under the stairs again, he could see the upper window from his position. There was another zetra up there, looking through the window. He seemed to be waiting for the other zetra to kill Veng. He waited for a few moments before looking confused. He came down the stairs and looked around. When he got to the doorway, he found the body of his comrade.

He freaked out. He rushed over to him to see if he was dead, looked at Veng accusingly and fumbled for a radio. Whiskey dashed out after him.

mega10

Veng suspected that couldn't have felt good. Not that he would've wanted the guy to have come after him, but still it looked painful. He gave a quick glance to Whiskey before tossing one of the cans in the air so that it came back down with a rather significant array of crashing.

The zetra glared at Veng and beat the metal against his palm. He took a few threatening steps towards Veng before Whiskey grabbed him around the neck and covered his mouth. He gave him a quick but powerful electric shock to calm him down, before twisting his neck. =U

He nodded to Veng in a "Good job." sort of way before heading back inside.

Time, mega10

Vengeance wasn't sure if he liked the fact he had attracted the zetra to actually come out. Buuut oh well about that too. he faked disregard to the zetraloid..well sort of, he rather maturely stuck his tongue out at said zetra, he could be a good detour if he wanted. Granted it might not be so safe for himself. He continued kicking the stuff around outside.

Whiskey heard footsteps above. They were loud at first, before he heard a hissing of sorts and they quieted down. Whiskey ducked back now, he could see one at the top of the stairs. He had his back to a boarded up window. It had a few holes in it however and the zetra was peeking through. He wasn't huge, but he didn't look scrawny and he was holding a chunk of metal of some sort, most likely to use as a weapon.

He turned and went down the stairs. Whiskey dropped to his stomach and lay in the shadows under the stairs, he remained undetected. The zetra went over to the door and gave it a look of disgust. Who had done that? He looked out and saw Veng out there.

"Hey!" he shouted to him. "What do you think you're doing around here?"

Whiskey got into a crouched position and slowly approached the zetra from behind.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:01 am

*puts what Ten wrote here for reference so I can repky without swtiching windows*
Vengeance nodded. He should be able to do that easy enough. He dragged along zetra, checking to make sure no one was looking before tossing him over the side of the raised thing he was on, he hopped over as well before shoving said zetra underneath it. That should be good enough for now, he figured. As if he wasn't quite sure though he used the chain that he had apparently decided to take off the door to chain him there =) That done he crawled back up and started moved on to a new area to make noise from, with a different set of stuff. There was a poor helpless old fashioned bench there with a brass frame. It became the victim of a massive beating with a random piece of metal he had found. Such destructive behavior without reason. It was more like his brother to do such, but he HAD a reason so that made it okay he guessed.

Alrighty. =D

AHEM.

(xDD POOR BENCH. xD BTW you can make some bad guys too if you wish. =.)

Whiskey heard the racket from Veng, but he didn't see anyone else. The set of stairs he was looking at were not the only ones in the building, not by a long shot, but nobody else was responding there. Whiskey snuck up the stairs. There was a closet, quite a few supplies and binoculars. There was also a desk overflowing with CRUD.

Whiskey heard someone on the floor above him now, they were growling something about incompetence. He heard them coming downstairs so he dashed into the closet and stood behind some clothes.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:04 am

Vengeance continued bashing the poor bench. Surely Whiskey should have an idea now shouldn't he? H ow was long was he supposed to beat up random objects like this. He decided to try a new technique. =) Another one that could get him in trouble, but he was fast so he didn't have a whole lot of worries. He went climbing....yes climbing up the building. His claw hand aided him a lot there. He wasn't really breaking anything, he was however knocking next to or around closed up, blocked window things as he went along.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:09 am

Whiskey rushed out of the closet when the zetra walked by to see what all the noise was. He grabbed him around the neck. The zetra, however, had other plans. He elbowed Whiskey, causing him to loosen his grip. The zetra slipped out and ducked. Reaching for a holstered weapon of some sort, he stopped. Because he was DEAD.

Whiskey tore his blades out of the zetra's head and sighed. He had just gotten the plasma off of them. He heard Veng...what was he doing? Climbing? Veng was past Whiskey's floor now so Whiskey hurried up the next set of stairs.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:11 am

Vengeance continued along his way. He wanted to HEEEELP. Although if this was how he was supposed to help than fine. He ended up getting on the roof and looking around. Well, he didn't see anyone on the roof, or anywhere too close coming in or anything, he guessed that was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:16 am

Tex was squirming in a chair on the floor below roof level. She had a pole that was currently stuck through her abdomen and several smaller pieces of debris stuck through her arms and legs. There was plasma all around her and she had her eyes closed, dry tears stained her face.

Two zetras were there on that same floor, watching TV. They were waiting for Tex to wake up again, she had fainted from pain. >_>

Whiskey meanwhile ran into another zetra on the floor above him. He had dispatched of him quickly and threw him down the stairs afterwards. He no longer heard Veng making noise and decided it couldn't have been Veng climbing the building. He started going up the next flight of stairs.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:22 am

Vengeance tapped his fingers on his knee. BORING. That was until he could faintly hear a tv. Yes he had quite the sensitive hearing for starters, but anyway he suspected someone was watching it. And wanted to himself! I kid about him wanting to. Well maybe he could help in that aspect. He looked around, nothing too useful on a roof, and he had no clue what waited inside. So what'd he do? Simply, tore one of the boards off the side, he was kind of hanging over the side, mr dangerous. It made quite a loud noise, He threw it down before silently running back across to the other side and doing something very similar. He spotted an old pole of some sort, it'd be kinda high up for a flag pole so he wasn't sure what it was for. Whatever it HAD been for he didn't care, he knocked it down and let it roll across the roof. The more noise the better, it was more distracting, especially since he didn't see an easy way into this place other than clawing through the top of it =) After he'd caused a significant amount of noise elsewhere that was, that is exactly what he did, considering the place was mostly wood (and other needed building materials) it wasn't too hard for him to do.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:25 am

One of the two zetras who were watching TV yelled to comrades, but they were the only two left. One of them kept on eye on Tex while the other climbed a ladder attached to the wall. The noises were coming from above after all. Surely Veng could see dust as the zetra pounded away at a trapdoor type lid that led onto the roof. It hadn't been opened in so long he was having much trouble with it.

Whiskey was nearing the top of the last flight of stairs now. He didn't see Tex, but he saw and heard the zetra on the ladder. He waited to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:28 am

Vengeance indeed saw this and decided it'd be even better if they came to him instead. So he just knocked the stuff around a bit more and waited for dumby to get the trap door open. If he was stupid enough to come out there was a good chance Veng would be able to handle him alright, unless you know he was heck of epic. Then he could always try knocking him off the building. That was right...atually. He needed to remember they were up high incase anything went wrong, his own safety included.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:35 am

The zetra opened it, he didn't look around until he was almost completely out of the trapdoor. He spotted Veng.

"Oh." he said simply. He pulled himself out all the way and reached for his radio, he did not see Veng as a threat.

Whiskey saw the zetra go up the ladder and he finished going up the stairs. He saw the other zetra sitting there, then Tex who Brad forgot to mention is tied to a chair.

He growled, loud enough for the other zetra to hear. Whiskey didn't care, he was MAD.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:40 am

Vengeance was not amused. Why didn't anyone see him as a threat? D: Actually he wasn't entirely sure how to...attack someone who wasn't really attacking at him. Oh well, time to learn. He took zetra's dumbness as a chance to attack, he wasn't really sure what his intentions of doing so to the zetra were, so he didn't really intend to violently claw at vital locations with claw. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:47 am

The zetra backed up when he saw Veng and fell awkwardly into the hole from the trapdoor. One leg was up and jammed against it and one arm was stuck at his said.

He looked at Veng nervously. Maybe he was a threat.

Whiskey approached the other zetra watching TV angrily. The zetra stood up, he had a pipe of some sort. He swung it at Whiskey, it hit him right in the face. He turned his head, but his pace never slowed. He didn't even feel the blow. His rage was making him extremely violent. The zetra dropped the pipe and swung a punch at Whiskey, he missed.

Whiskey slammed both blades into the zetras eyes, before yanking his arms apart and ripping his blades all the way across the zetras face until the exited the sides. The zetra was dead, needless to say. Whiskey rushed to Tex's side.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:54 am

Yeah I'd say he was dead alright =)

There could have been several ways to have won this easily, as far as Veng could see, but he chose to full out kick him through and drop and roll so to speak once he'd made it inside. It was an easy and soft landing for him as he rolled and was back to his feet in an instant. If he'd done what he intended to right, then mr zetra would either be dead or unable to move, either of which he'd decided he could live with. And if he'd failed, he was more than ready to atttack with his claw. He hadn't been too concerned about other threats inside because from what he could tell he wasn't picking up a lot of unfriendly signals. In that sense, he'd basically figured out what Whiskey's was and Tex and the other one had disappeared, he figured that had been courtesy of Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-