MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:15 am

Tex sat, waiting for a response. When she got none, she simply sat staring, thinking of what else she could do to help Veng. She hugged her knees and rested her face on them.

_______

Whiskey continued along behind him. He stumbled a few times and even tripped, though he did manage to turn it into a sideways roll and keep going. He rubbed his head, at least his vision was coming back now. He growled as he ripped the chest off his suit, it took that back with it. Now he had no suit left and his silver armor shined quite brightly when the sun hit it. e had many scars and wounds, many of them he got just in this RP alone. He tied the suit around his head tightly like a bandanna.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:18 am

One of Veng's helmet fin's perked up, he was pretty sure he could hear something going on somewhere. It flopped back down pretty quickly. With his luck it would probably end badly for him.

---------------
Wrath who I almost called Whiskey paid no attention to the zetraloid behind him. He'd gone outside now and was looking around most quizzically. Apparently he figured Veng was out here. He certainly didn't care about Tex.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:27 am

Tex saw what Veng did, so she scooted closer to him, out of the light. "What is it?" she asked.

______

Whiskey continued to follow, still grabbing his head. He had an idea what Wrath was doing but did not want to ask to confirm.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:35 am

Wrath was mad, so he punched a poor helpless pillar that crumbled beneath the violent attack. Where was that stupid kid? >=. he shouldn't be able to make such a good get away in his condition. He half considered hurting Whiskey again but decided against it and trudged on.

---------

Vengeance didn't answer. He'd pretty much decided hiding was not really going to be ideal. But he was also being too big a chicken to initiate coming out of his own accord. He weighed out the two ideas for awhile. He finally decided getting out was the best idea. He kind of shoved himself forward with his arms, he didn't really seem to be able to use either of his legs very well so was somewhat more or less pulling himself along with his claw hand, supported a bit by his regular hand.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:43 am

Whiskey continued to follow. At least Wrath had some idea what was going on with Veng, or so it seemed. Whiskey had no idea what Tex would be doing here if Wrath hadn't taken her.

______

Tex saw what Veng was trying to do, so with a sigh, she grabbed onto him and started to tug him out. "I'm sorry." she said, regretting helping him already.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:52 am

Vengeance didn't say anything back to her. He didn't know what to say to her anyway >=. He didn't wanna be a big jerk which was what he knew how to be best, so he just shut up. And eventually got back out with her help.

And that is when the EVIL WRATH showed up =U For he is a shapeshifter Hunter =) and is good t hunting. he had had a death glare before he'd even gotten there, it still remained.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:55 am

Tex turned and saw Wrath, her fins drooped and she scurried backwards against some rubble. "I'm sorry!" she said.

Whiskey looked beyond Wrath and saw Tex and Veng. "You sent them on a date?" he asked Wrath, quite displeased. "You okay Tex?"

She didn't do anything in return because she had a feeling she wouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:00 am

Wrath looked at Whiskey with a look of 'what?' The thought probably hadn't crossed his mind. He watched Tex and her epic behaviors. Wrath had stepped closer although his motive was not easily determined. He looked at her for awhile, obviously trying to piece it all together and then smirked. Figuring she must have been trying to help Vengeance.

He reached down and picked up Vengeance yet again by the back of his trench coat as he had earlier before turning back to Whiskey. "I didn't send anyone on a date." He grumbled, "You should tell you FRIEND, not to interfere with what I'm doing though if she doesn't want me to claw her limbs and possibly head off."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:14 am

Whiskey only looked at Tex and flashed his eyes. She had heard Wrath and she knew Whiskey was displeased, but perhaps not disappointed. She turned away from him with an odd look on her face. She didn't know what she was doing getting involved, it just seemed right.

Whiskey nodded at Wrath. "Thank you for sparing my employee."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:23 am

"Yeah, whatever." Wrath grumbled. He'd probably only done so for it interfered with him getting back to needlessly beating Veng =D Obviously tired of such weight (lol joke) being supported by his hand, he decided to carry Veng under his arm LIKE A FOOTBALL =D Ahem. He also added, "I wouldn't make it a habit to bring her around here."

Vengeance simply frowned, looking oh so horribly dejected. He half looked up at Whiskey, he didn't really want to >=. it was probably more like a desperate plea for help, even though he didn't think he was helpable. =)

Rage who recently disappeared from RP altogether, showed back up and watched them all. =) Maybe their dad WOULD kill Veng =D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:27 am

Whiskey looked at Veng. He didn't know what to do back, so he instead nodded his head, to perhaps give him some reassurance of some sort that he wasn't going to forget about him.

Whiskey turned to Rage. "I need to speak to Mr. Blood." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:35 am

"Why?" Rage asked quite rudely even though it was none of his business.

Wrath just cast a glare at Tex HIS NEW MORTAL ENEMY. He had horrible plans...horrible I say. In that sense he somewhat dropped Veng, not all that hard but he had kind of dropped him and promptly grabbed his hand, not head Wink, and quite slowly twisted it around in a complete circle. He was doing it just to bug Tex. >_> Again. He'd pretty much figured out she didn't like to see Veng or possibly anyone in pain. (Little did he know about that revenge thing Ten thought she saw Wink ) Veng's eyes had gone quite wide before he'd resumed intense cringe maneuver. He didn't usually complain much around Wrath cuz it usually got him hurt more for being a wimp. Regardless, this was pretty dang hard to ignore and he ended up peircing part of his......GENERAL FACE REGION BY HIS MOUTH I CAN'T THINK OF THE NAME OF, with his sharp fangs =)

Rage got an interesting expression, that looked like it boardered on what the heck and disgust. OMG MY GOSH IT WAS You did what?

Crowd however, knew this would benefit them greatly and make it harder for Veng to rudely flip them off so they thought My stuff!
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:40 am

Tex watched, cringing the entire time. It was when Veng bit into his own lip area that she closed her eyes to avoid looking at the poor zetra.

Whiskey was not oblivious to this and he had a sudden jolt of hate towards Wrath, his eyes lit up quite brightly, before he blinked a few times and they died down again. He hated that they often gave away his emotions.

He finally looked back at Rage. "Your brother is not safe." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:48 am

Wrath no doubt as enjoying the attention he was creating. The negative attention. Vengeance was pretty much desperately hopeless. Wrath was smirking and Rage was looking like 0.0 for usually Wrath got bored of Veng and his wimpiness pretty quick.

Rage seemed to agree with that now, slowly nodding his head. He didn't get the connection between Blood and his brother not being safe but was going to lead him there anyway. For he did not want to watch Veng get hurted anymore. It had lost its funniness to him. He was still his brother after all.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:53 am

Whiskey didn't expect Rage to lead, so he was quite pleased and stepped in behind him to follow. Tex got up and hurried over to them, much to Whiskey's disappointment.

"Tex, go back to the office. I can handle this."

She shook her head. "I haven't seen you help at all." she told him defiantly.

Whiskey glared at her. "Mr. Rage here beat me up, if you'll remember, because I tried to keep him away from Mr. Vengeace!"

Tex forgot about that, but continued following them.

Whiskey threw his arms in the air. Tex never listened to him outside of work.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:57 am

Rage didn't engage in their conversation much, although he found it quite amusing that Tex didn't listen to him at all. Very amusing indeed.

"He was bugging me...." Was Rage's only comment on the whole ordeal, about wanting to hurt Veng apparently.

Without further discussion he led them to where Blood was, apparently neither had told Tex about Blood though. Hopefully she wouldn't say something bad =U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:00 am

Tex covered her nose almost instantly. "Oh my..." she said. "Did something-"

Whiskey kicked her foot with his own, very subtly shaking his head at her because Brad has not perfected writing about their transmitter communications so Whiskey could have not had that better option.

Text stopped talking and didn't even complain.

"Mr. Blood." Whiskey started. "I request of you another thing."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:04 am

Rage was amused by this, snickering to himself. It always amused him when people met Blood. Although SHE HAD CHEATED and got a mini dose of what he looked like anyway with Plague and Plasma. Unles sshe thought he would come greet her by violently chomping down on her as well.

Blood appeared from the shadows, some light was peircing through the cracks in part of the roof so that there were a few slender rays of fading sunlight, and looked to Whiskey, and then the zetraloid whom he'd never met beside him. He flicked his helmet fins quite simply, nodding his head as well fo rhe knew Whiskey was stupid and would not understand.

"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:09 am

Whiskey thought for a moment before talking. "So-" FAILED *crowd from Smash Bros* Awwwwwwww. D=

The above is a fib.

Whiskey thought for a moment before talking. "Mr. Vengeance has been badly injured and..." he paused, thinking. "...and I fear Mr. Wrath, while he is his father, is not the ideal one to be caring for Mr. Vengeance."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:11 am

Blood evidentally found this to be an odd...statement, "Vengeance is injured often." He stated, "He was injured in battle with you as well, was he not?" His helmet fins twitched, "What is it that you request?"

Talk about dismissing VIOLENCE. >=.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:16 am

Whiskey did not want to call Blood wrong, but that was not what he was referring to.

"Mr. Vengeance has been more severely injured by Mr. Rage and his father." Whiskey told him. "I think it would be wise if I would be granted permission to bring Mr. Vengeance out of the ruins so he may recover."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:20 am

Blood stared at Whiskey for quite some time. After awhile he sighed, "It is quite normal." He tried reassuring Whiskey, no doubt he figured this was just another of the times he had got injured that someone unfamiliar with it all had no clue what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:22 am

Whiskey looked at Rage. "Mr. Rage, does this sort of thing happen often?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:24 am

"Yeah." He answered quite unhelpfully and then smiled dumbly.

Blood sighed. Why did everyone want to waste his time? He had a feeling Whiskey would be more persistent about this, but waited to see.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:26 am

Whiskey glared before looking back at Blood.

"Mr. Blood, I do not distrust you, but I fear Mr. Vengeance does not often lose the ability to move his legs, have both transmitters bent out of shape and have his own father break his wrist. I believe his armor would be much more worn if such a thing happened on a regular basis."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:28 am

Blood did not look phased in the least. But Whiskey was BORING him, and he really didn't care if Veng was here or not.

"If you have such a strong desire to do such, then by all means, do so." Blood announced. Yes that was only because he didn't care but >_> it was better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:30 am

Whiskey nodded. "Thank you for your time, Mr. Blood, how would you suggest I let Mr. Wrath know of this approval?"

(Blood is totally bored because he NEEDS to get back to-.....*has no idea what Blood would be doing*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-