My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:54 am

"Aw come on." Vengeance insisted, looking quite more enthusiastic than normal, he was grinning, not in some evil way but more of a come on and let us have fun sort of thing. "It's more fun to watch without a description!"

Rage walked back over beside Veng, "What could be more fun than fighting?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:54 am

Whiskey knew he would regret it.

"Alright." he said, secretly wishing to know what it was. "Show me."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:57 am

"Alright cool!" Vengeance was quite triumphant as he bolted off, and then returned to lead them to his master plan. He led them outside the ruins. Rage was already complaining, but Veng continued to explain how they needed to wait right there, hidden behind some stuff Mega10 didn't decide to name.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:59 am

"Any idea what he has in mind?" Whiskey asked, feeling much better after Dr. Veng had performed surgery on him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:08 am

Rage shrugged. He hadn't the slightest clue.

"Just keep quiet," Veng answered, before holding his head high, "Watch and learn."

That being said he ran off, he didn't return for a little bit after a rather loud crash and shriek--he had ventured out of the territory. Soon enough he came running back, quite happy looking, with about 6 zetraloids chasing behind him--police zetras. He smirked as he darted around another corner, the police shouting about how he needed to stop and what not. He'd led them to a fairly open place, they were kind of buy the abandoned work yard Veng was commonly hanging out at. The police spread out to search for him, occassionally one would yell about having seen him, which he was doing on purpose >_> Getting them all confused and apparently finding this great fun to outsmart them. He le them chase him around a bit again before disappearing in his playground. He watched the police officers from where he'd taken to, high atop a stack of old boards and such that tottered quite a lot. Eventually they noticed him, he jumped off of it, onto a a huge culvert pipe. The stack of planks and what not came toppling down on top of the police. Veng hopped back down, as the police struggled to get free and started running the other way =) So he started chasing them =D

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:11 am

Whiskey watched and even found himself stifling laughter. He didn't much care for the law, though he respected it, he still found this to be quite hilarious.

"He do this often?" he asked Rage, standing up and starting to lag behind what was going on for a better view.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:21 am

Rage decided to follow along a bit slower, "I dunno, probably. I think I've seen him do it before."

The police continued running like big wimps for quite some time. Vengeance split off from where they were at, much like he'd done when being a pain to Whiskey earlier before appearing around another direction. This startled the police who apparently thought they wer e in great danger as they totally lost their formation all together and started darting around to save themselves. Hornet was obviously not amongst them =\ XD One slipped in a puddle, getting his uniform all dirty as he made a mad dash past Vengeance hwo totally let him go by. After all he didn't really want to kill them, just mess with them. He'd cornered one though, and that one he was having quite a bit of fun scaring. Raising his claw up as if to strike the zetraloid, well he did sort of, more like swung it at full force but stopped right before and barely tapped him. He still cowered from Veng anyway and took off once Veng let him with an unneeded yell for help.

Vengeance smirked as he watched the remaining retreat back out into the city.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:23 am

Whiskey approached from behind.

"I must say Mr. Vengeance..." he started with a smile. "You have earned my respect. That was quite impressive and amusing to boot!"

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:27 am

Vengeance grinned as he looked back at Whiskey. He didn't often get compliments and he seemed to like it quite a bit. In a sudden change of attitude he kind looked at the ground, and brushed his foot around on it, "Ah, they're stupid, it's easy."

Rage came along, he didn't get why Veng hadn't killed them though, but he didn't say anything seeing as it had seemed to have amused Whiskey.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:31 pm

(Rage didn't get why Veng didn't kill them. xDDD)

"And modest too." Whiskey added upon hearing Veng's comment. "A notable zetra aspect."

He rubbed his eyes, he was still quite tired. "Interesting thing for a zetra to do for fun, though I cannot say I am honestly surprised in any way. Ever been caught?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Vengeance didn't comment much on the first half of what Whiskey had said. He appreciated compliments of course though. Instead he answered the second part, "Not yet, some of them are pretty smart though." after a moment or so he added, "I've been shot at a few times though." He looked off the other direction a bit before looking back to Whiskey, "We don't have a lot of other fun options." He admitted, "Well me anyway, with supposed to be staying around here and all. No one else ever does anything but sleep."

"Some play card games." Rage stated, he hated them personally.

"Well yeah." Vengeance agreed, "But they never let me play."

"That's cuz you always win."

"It's not like I cheat." Vengeance insisted as if his brother were accusing him c:

(XPP welll XDDDD )

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Whiskey simply listened. Card games eh? He had never been a big fan. He understood how others would not want Veng to play however, if he always won.

(Reminds me of when my sibs accused me of cheating when playing as Young Link in SSBM. >=. They didn't want to play anymore cause none of them could ever beat me. xD I ended up stopping just so they'd do it with me. xD)

"You guys need a fun slide, or perhaps a trampoline." Whiskey randomly stated.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:54 am

(XDDD indeed XP Sounds like us and our friends)

"What's a trampoline?" Vengeance asked, head tilted to one side.

Rage looked curious as well, it had at least broke up the argument.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:12 am

(A similar incident eh?)

"A trampoline." Whiskey repeated. "It's um...it's a platform, that is sorta squishy. You can jump on it and it makes you go quite a bit higher than you normally would."

It sure sounded boring when he said it. "It might be fun to fight on." he added.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:20 am

Vengeance and Rage did not look very amused by this...thing.

"Umm.....okay then?" Vengeance was the first to comment.

Rage was slower, probably due to the word 'fight' in that sentence, he didn't seem to think jumping higher was really needed though.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:22 am

"It's better in person." Whiskey assured them, all though he was not sure they were assured.

"Nevermind." he said with an annoyed tone.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:34 am

Rage and Vengeance just exchanged a grin.

"So what'cha gonna do now?" Rage asked Whiskey, he obviously figured he only did cool stuff.

Vengeance was not as impressed.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:48 am

"Well, I've got a few people to beat up for a friend. Then I'll have some manly breakfast like bacon and sausage and eggs and waffles and pancakes and black coffee. Then, I might be able to go parachuting with no reserve chute twice before I need to be back in town for my tattoo appointment, then I gotta go meet a guy about loaning him my supercar. Then I'm assassinating someone at about 11:30, then it's off to lunch!"

The above is a lie.

"I dunno." Whiskey said. "I'm kinda tired still..maybe I should check and see if I have anything to do today...but that'd require going to the office." he took a drink.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:51 am

"You have your own office?" Vengeance asked, obviously impressed. After a few moments he randomly added, "One day, I'm gonna get enough money to be rich, and then I'm gonna move out of this hell hole and eat good food."

"What's wrong with our food?" Rage asked randomly c:

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:59 am

Whiskey was surprised to hear Veng say this, especially after he just rejected a monetary offer from Whiskey.

"I got you food." he said quietly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:15 am

"Not like that." Vengeance insisted, as if Whiskey should know, "Like uptown have. With their restaurants with the golden coat racks and the fancy lights and the food prepared specially by the chef." Yes he'd obviously hung out around a few to know. "With fancy clothes, oh! And--" He straightened himself up to what one would consider 'proper' before changing his voice entirely, "The ones who talk like this." He announced, doing some kind of...higher class hand motion. Yes he had made himself sound like a total snob =) XD

Rage had a complete 0.o look. "I like it here."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:24 am

Whiskey could barely resist laughing, Veng did some great impressions. He also didn't want to let him down by telling him his own opinion, that those places were overrated.

"Mr. Vengeance my job pays well and I have an alliance with your gang now. If you help me on missions you'll get paid you know."

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:41 am

Vengeance didn't exactly answer Whiskey. He'd been told he was worthless a lot after all. ANd most people wanted a good fighter....not a...whatever it was he was. He'd been told no one would ever need his kind of help as well. Nor was he sure he could be any benefit to anyone ever.

"Yeah." He answered simply. Totally undetectable to whether that was good or not. He kind of stared off distantly, seeming to slip back to that odd place he went that usually led to him being emo.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:50 am

Whiskey could notice Veng was becoming distant again. In a panic, he kicked him.

"You're...it." he said slyly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:58 am

Vengeance looked at him, obviously confused by why Whiskey had done such a thing. it hadn't gotten that much of a response, he was just staring. After a moment or so he somewhat shrugged and turned without a word back towards the ruins, helmet fins down.

Rage watched him with a rather indifferent expression.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:02 am

Whiskey raced after him far faster than was necessary. "I said you're it." he said, touching him again. "Ever play tag before?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:04 am

Vengeance gave him an odd look again. Obviously he had not played tag before. "I'm not it, I'm Vengeance." He stated, looking rather confused by Whiskey's forgetting of his name.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-