MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin

An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime   An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Really? XP
Back to top Go down
Fell
The Pony Buddy
The Pony Buddy

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime   An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:45 am

Even though there is a significant lack of me, I find this to be weally funny :3
Back to top Go down
http://felldohthesquirrel.deviantart.com
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime   An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Thanks Fell. I\'m happy

Since this is almost a direct sequel to the last story, my previous story was VERY direct on Mega's short story, not much time has passed for me to randomly include new MBs yet. I'm gonna have to work them in. XP I also need to solve loose ends from the last story as I think them up while simultaneously creating new stuff for this story.

Poor T_L. D= He read my last story, by the time he picked it up I was way too far to really include him except for like the final chapters. dislike

So let's see... I definitely need to put...

Fell
Sun
Redneck
Cutecat
Suri
Rose
Stainless
Johnny
Shim
Brad's bro
Neo
Tuna Luna
Fred
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime   An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Yay Cannon Fodder I love it more Love victory
Back to top Go down
Fell
The Pony Buddy
The Pony Buddy
Fell

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime   An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:15 pm

YIPPEE
Back to top Go down
http://felldohthesquirrel.deviantart.com
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime   An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:29 pm

the HECK. It didn't show I posted here either? >=. I read that a looong time ago Caj D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
shadow
Walmart Employee
Walmart Employee

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime   An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:29 am

hmm....sounds like a good start, humourous as always....message me via yahoo when you write the next chapter......
Back to top Go down
mariofan999
Random Commander
Random Commander

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime   An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:09 pm

"So let's see... I definitely need to put...

Fell
Sun
Redneck
Cutecat
Suri
Rose
Stainless
Johnny
Shim
Brad's bro
Neo
Tuna Luna
Fred
MF"

I\'m happy
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime   An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:43 pm

Ok guys, I need to pick this back up. GLORIOUS FAMILY ESTABLISHMENT FEAST.

Table sized steak. y;

Evil Snooty French Waiters

AND JOHNNYBOY :O
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime   An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:27 am

yes you do =U
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime   An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:57 pm

FINE.

I will spend the night...

ATTEMPTING

to revive this. y;
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime   An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:51 am

Chapter 2: The Glorious Arrival

The giant Greyhound bus that the Megabuddies had “borrowed” for the night cruised into the T.G.I. Fridays parking lot at a dangerous speed. Their leader casually sped around the parking lot, trying to find a big enough spot to accommodate their vehicle. Sadly there were no available spots.

“I can’t find a place to park…” said Crimson.

Cajun howled with displeasure. “No! We didn’t come this far just to get turned around and sent back home because of a stupid parking space. No! We’ll never get to eat at T.G.I. Fridays!”

A spot came into view.

“Park there!” suggested Simian.

Nah, that’s handicapped.” pointed out ZF. He waved at the sign and stared at the ten empty spaces near the front of the restaurant. “Ugh… Why do they always get the best spot.” he growled.

“OH!!! OH!!! OH!!!” I see one over there!” yelled T_L as he jumped up and down. He pointed at a spot near the front of the restaurant that had just opened up.

“Excellent.” she agreed as she turned the steering wheel in preparation. “That’ll do nicely enough.”

Suddenly from out of nowhere, a woman in a red Transam pulled into the parking lot as well. She saw the parking spot that the Megabuddies were eying and began casually driving towards it, clueless as to what would happen next. Unfortunately for her, her competition for that parking spot was anything but sane.

“LEADER! She’s trying to steal our spot!” cried out Cajun horrified. “STOP HER!” He patted her on the back and the group stared at the parking spot longingly with big eyes.

“That greedy *****!” shouted T_L. “We were here first!”

“Oh, no you don’t…” growled Crimson. She squinted her face, scowling full of rage at the other driver and shifted to the fastest available gear. Stomping her foot on the gas pedal, the bus accelerated in just seconds to full ramming speed. “Out of my way!”

The woman in the car didn’t notice the Greyhound bus speeding towards her.

“Oh, so we’re playing chicken for it, are we?” Crimson smiled and sped forward, determined to win. She’d never give up. The brave leader boldly went onwards, daring to do what a normal leader would not. A dinner at T.G.I. Fridays was at stake, this was some serious shit going down.

A moment later the poor woman in the Transam was plowed to the side. It flew backwards in the direction it had came, flipping and tumbling. The driver never saw it coming.

“Hope she had insurance.” said ZF. He was pressing his face against the glass window on the bus admiring all of the devastation they had caused.

“You won! I knew you could do it!” said Gbleek lying through his teeth.

“You did it leader!” cheered Simian.

Everyone hugged Crimson as she pulled into the parking spot. The bus door opened and they all hopped outside, beaming the biggest smiles and grins they’d had in weeks. They inspected each other and made sure that their tuxedos and fancy clothes were all preened and smashing in appearance.

Everything had to be perfect about this moment, no exceptions. This was the moment they’d been looking forward to for weeks. A most glorious feast was set to happen at T.G.I. Fridays, the finest family establishment in town.

“Let’s roll, ducklings.” said the leader. “Now… As we planned, remember? Glasses on.” They all took out fancy sunglasses and put them on, looking like total badasses. “On my mark we begin walking. Three… Two…. One… Now humans, march on.”

And with that being said, Crimson the vampire led the pack, walking at the front of the group with her beloved minions strutting coolly behind her in a perfect line formation. One minute later they were met by the friendly cold blast of fresh air that hits you when you open the entrance of a fine family establishment.

Hello…. Welcome to T.G.I. Fridays!” snickered a snooty French waiter with one of those creepy thin mustaches on his face.

End of Chapter 2
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime   An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:26 am

Parking-spot chicken ftw XD

Anything but sane, lol XP

Needs more laser beams.

FRENCH SNOOTY WAITER >=(
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime   An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:34 am

Next chap will have Johnny. =D

And thanks. y;
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime   An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:28 pm

I don't think Cheeky Bleeky would look awesome, sunglasses or no.

There is no nationality more douchebag-tastic than that of the cheese eating surrender monkeys. Stoopit Frenchies. Ooo

NOW WRITE MOAR. Serious Pikachu
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime   An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:34 pm

I really like T_L's comments...but that's besides the point...

ANYWAYS, yay its back Very Happy ***** had it coming. Now for our fine family establishment dinner
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime   An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:48 am

Alright dude, upon visiting to read the newest chapter, I noticed....I didn't read chapter 1?! I can't believe this. =O Here I was excited you had a new one and I had one waiting for me already. 0.0

Ahhh, I miss the antics you put the MBs through. xD The way they interact as a group, the way you make them random, but not "=U Yeah so? Random isn't funny", it actually seems to have logic behind it. Pretty cool blend of elements. xD Funny stuff with the bus driver, I know if I were T_L I wouldn't have asked him to stay. xD

Ha ha, poor T_L. xD Thrown off a bus. D= None of his 'friends' can spot him any money? xDD Pretty epic drive away scene. xD Uh oh bus driver. >=D Just stepped into some serious MB business. xD Commandeering....hmm good advice Crimson. xD Bus driver is not intimidated by MBs?! Madness. 0.0 MbBs are so cool. =U Kicking butt and taking names, yet with honor. The bus shall be returned! HA HA HA. Not in shape for good cardio. xDD Random description burst there, excellent. Very Happy Good thing Cajun is paying attention. =O

Ha ha T_L won't go sober. xD Nice. A fine family establishment. xD I cannot believe so much humor went unnoticed from me. 0.0 Now I'm all caught up for chapter 2!
Chapter 2....@_@ Dun dun....
Ha ha. xD The horror of not parking spot...I can think of ways for that issue to be um...solved. I bet the MBs will find one too though...BACK TO READING. Anything but sane. xD Poor lady. =. Serious dinner. 0.0 Ha ha. xD Hm...greyhoud bus? Trans Am? I think the bus will win yes. =U 0.0 Wow. =O I bet she died. 0.0 Insurance. >_> MBs kill innocent people?! xD

Ha ha, I can imagine the group all prepped and ready! THen the sunglasses? Very Happy Perfect! I stand corrected with MBs being cool. xD

Hey man, a great return. =O Looking forward to more chapters! Forgot how funny I find these. 0.0
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime   An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:03 am

Alright my comment will be semi small. I read it of course and it has not lost its humor factor of intensity. Gotta love our over exagerated life and violence levels that we never get arrested for. And the exagerated existence of everything. You totally write in a satire way don't ya? But that's the fun of it all of course. That woman suddenly reminds me of cruella de'vil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime   An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An MB Horror Story 3: Triple Overtime

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Creative Arts :: Writing-