MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pokemon Puzzle Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

Pokemon Puzzle Challenge Vide
PostSubject: Pokemon Puzzle Challenge   Pokemon Puzzle Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Pokemon Puzzle Challenge Puzzlechallenge

Who ever played this snazzy Panel de Pon game? It's Panel de Pon, with Pokemon. :3 In portable form! If you played Tetris Attack on the SNES, that was Panel de Pon, not Tetris as you can tell... lol

There's also an N64 version called Pokemon Puzzle League.

Anyway my sister and I played Pokemon Puzzle Challenge for hours, it's so much fun and so addicting... Garbage mode was an easy way to kill time.

I love it more
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Puzzle Challenge   Pokemon Puzzle Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Tetris Attack is 100x time superior. :3
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Puzzle Challenge   Pokemon Puzzle Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:15 pm

LIES. I hate it
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Puzzle Challenge   Pokemon Puzzle Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:49 am

I spent so much time playing this that I saw the blocks on walls.
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Puzzle Challenge   Pokemon Puzzle Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:58 pm

I play Tetris a lot on roadtrips

Never played this though
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Puzzle Challenge   Pokemon Puzzle Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:59 pm

This is Tetris Attack with a pokemon "coating"
Back to top Go down
Lun-Dan
Walmart Employee
Walmart Employee
Lun-Dan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Puzzle Challenge   Pokemon Puzzle Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:08 pm

I keep playing Puzzle League (whice surprisingly also is the title of the DS title, whice I also have) all the time back then when I got it. Infact it took me some time to get used to making chains and combos. But by the end I was finally able to beat the Hardest Character.

Also my bigest archievements:
Won 99 Times while my mom just won like 1-3 times.
Beat Hardest mode.
Beat Puzzle Mode Level 1.
Beat Line Mode.
Figured out that the password for the hidden Mewtwo fight was "(B) ^ [L] (B) (A) (S) (A) ^ [R]".
Endured for 6 minutes against a friend in VS Mode.

For the GBC game... well... I didnĀ“t really have it but I did play it since my old friend had it. But we prefered to duke it out on the N64, since it had a VS Mode.
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Puzzle Challenge   Pokemon Puzzle Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:03 pm

Never played Pokemon Puzzle Challenge (or sadly, Tetris attack. =\) but I used to play the hell out of Pokemon Puzzle League. It was addictive. >.> Even moreso when I used to play with one of my best guy friends. He was better than me, but I could still hold my own for a long while before I lost. (gave him a run for his money almost every time, in other words. =P)

I still play it on occasion now, but I think I've lost a lot of the skill I once had. -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Puzzle Challenge   Pokemon Puzzle Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Puzzle Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Discussion :: Gaming-