MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Vide
PostSubject: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Chapter Edit and Etc Edit for Other CRAP :U

Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Prologue

A lot has happened since the terrifying second Wal-Mart Incident that had taken the lives of many MBs.

The dead MBs for example, had all been cloned new human bodies by ZF using hair follicles and advanced medical technology currently unavailable to the public. The dead MBs had had their souls raised using super complex dark magic, and placed lovingly into temporary host bodies, specifically badgers. Recently, the clone bodies had finally finished growing, and the departed MBs had finally had their souls transferred back into a human body. Everyone was uproariously delighted about these events, except Belbell, who very much missed her loving feral badger boyfriend. She often screamed at ZF and her friends for being terrible people for breaking up their relationship.

The Megabuddies also had several new members on the team. The newest recruits were Stainless and CuteCat, who had been found by Cajun and Crimson respectively. CuteCat and Stainless had joined after one day being mysteriously approached by people on the street that they didn’t know, Crimson and Cajun, and being told that they represented an amazing organization led by a vampire which seeks out individuals with special gifts of extreme awesomeness.

Both of the newbies were currently being educated by T_L on the ways of how to be truly awesome. Being his minions, they have been struggling to please him so that he doesn’t hurl McPedro at them in a drunken rage. As loyal minions, they have learned to follow orders from authority without questions, even if their commands are head-scratching at times, such as “Get me a Sandwich.” or “Scratch my back, droog.” Recently, they have mastered the ancient game of Connect 4 and earned a gold star as a reward from their sensei for not driving him insane and forcing him to give up on them and kick them out of MB training. Cyclone, T_L’s previous droog, has completed his training and finally knows the meaning of how to be and act truly awesome like his comrades.

BradHummr is alive and is still a red fox-like creature. Luckily for him, his body had been rescued by the MBs before the ensuing nuclear blast that had sent the Evil Super-Wal-Mart straight to hell. After the events, Brad's body to the disbelief of his friends had healed itself post-mortem, and Brad had come back to life. Apparently it's impossible for him to die, the lucky *******. He is currently enjoying life and trying to beat Gbleek’s Magical Pony Adventure without cheat codes. Gbleek’s Magical Pony Adventure is an unforgiving terribly difficult and challenging game that is easy to pick up and play, but hard to master. The MBs continue to valiantly search for a cure to their friend’s condition, but for now it seems that Brad is stuck this way. And for anyone wondering, Brad’s spirit guide, Phil the platypus, is doing all right too.

Speaking of Phil, the other MBs have discovered their spirit guides as well. It took weeks to convince them, but Brad had finally succeeded in explaining the whole spirit animal concept to his friends. Doing so was a brutally difficult task, because at first his friends had laughed it off as a joke. The other MBs had dubbed Brad hysterically crazy for insisting on his stories about meeting Phil a side effect of whatever the freak show carnies had injected him with. Once he had gained the trust of Crimson, the MBs ran complex scientific tests on Brad’s brain using even more technology only available to the MBs and not even to the public or even the military, and were able to confirm, much to their relief, that their amigo was not stark raving mad.

The MBs at that point through a combined team effort, built a fancy machine powered by three supercomputers. This machine, which was built using taxpayer money that the MBs had somehow mysteriously been mailed accidentally and which they had no intentions of ever giving back to the government, allows human beings to extract their spirit guides from the deepest pits of their minds, and materialize them fully in the flesh in the real world. The spirit animals can be seen by everyone, even those who are not their humans. The spirit animals, in their mortal animal bodies, have to follow a mind-boggling set of rules.

The machine extracts the spirit animal from the consciousness of the human, and places the consciousness of the spirit animal into a mortal artificially created flesh and blood body. The spirit animals live and breathe as regular creatures, and can talk and give advice, good or bad, depending on their mood, to their humans just like as if they were still in the minds of their humans. If enough harm happens to the mortal bodies of the spirit animals, then the body dies, and the consciousness of the spirit animal drifts back into the head of their human, where their consciousness recombines with that of their human’s. The spirit animal remains in the human’s head until a new animal body is made for them in the real world. A spirit animal can only be killed by another spirit animal in the dream world, or if a human were to find some way to go literally into the mind of another with the intent to murder their spirit animal. Basically the spirit guides are basically immortal, their humans however are not, and it’s their job to keep them out of harm’s way and guide them on the road to victory.

As the lone remaining Adminmobile sits in the mechanic’s shop, the mechanics have never seen anything as jaw-dropping and amazing as the pimped out combat vehicle of the MBs and don’t know how to even begin repairing it, the MBs have been forced to either walk, bike, or fly in T_L’s war-bird to their destinations. We all know that humans hate walking if they can’t help it, and that flying in a chopper beats biking, so it is obviously safe to assume that T_L has been piloting the MBs to arcades and elsewhere.

T_L and the MBs have just returned from Blockbuster and little do they know, their base is being robbed by a small thief… What he’s stealing though, is not something that the MBs are going to let go easily, though. They’ve already had two epic and bloody encounters with the Wal-Mart Corporation for them after all… The N64 and Gbleek’s Magical Pony Adventure are in the process of being stolen. God help the Megabuddies. Save the videogames and kill all in your way.

End of Prologue

Last edited by Cajunstarwalker on Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:56 pm

Lots of info XD And our revivals are so unrealistic XD But cool, none the less. Ololol BB and her feral badger boyfriend. Crimson and you recruited CC and Stainless by just walking into them XD So rad that our buddy Brad is back! T_L and McPedro, spirit animals being mortal...its cool man

Can't wait for more
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:56 pm

Exposition is fun! OMG

GASP. I HAVE DIALOGUE! =D

The spirit animals, they LIVE! 🐱 🐒 🐷 :albino:

Someone is stealing the video game! WE MUST REMEDY THIS! :evil:
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:45 pm

OH HELL NO! By the Fork we must retrieve our treasures!
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:05 am

Chapter 1

Inside of the Megabuddies Base, the MB gang was heading downstairs and deeper into the building, using all the fancy secret staircases, and complex elevators and such, as they returned from one of many recent successful missions. The most recent mission, to rent a movie from Blockbuster because the MBs have seen everything in their library, had been a roaring success. Each MB had picked out a movie they wanted to watch and was holding it in their hands, all except Cajun. As the MBs all walked along, Cajun struggled to keep up, for he had piles of movies in his arms stacked at least two feet above his head and it was hard to see where he was going.

Crimson stared at Cajun as he desperately tried to balance the movies he was carrying so that they didn’t fall out of his arms and all over the place. “Hey human… Why did you rent thirty movies anyway? We never have time to watch them all before they are due.”

Cajun was insulted and argued back. “I can… Find… The time!” he shouted.

“You were supposed to pick one anyway, you know…”

“Are you mad!?” gasped Cajun. “I can’t pick just one!”

Crimson shrugged. “Eh. Whatever, Cajun…”

T_L interrupted. “Hey Cajun, I can’t find my flask, it’s been missing all day. You haven’t seen it, have you?”

You have a flask?” Cajun asked back, wide-eyed.

“Don’t you lie, bro. I know a bunch of you have been in my room, sneaking swigs from time to time. I installed security cameras.” T_L hissed.

“Say what….?” gasped Cajun, Gbleek and Simian. They all looked around nervously, hoping he wouldn’t see their red-faces.

“Fine, I know about your flask, but I haven’t seen the flask for a couple of days. Sorry.” said Cajun. “Oh that’s some nice Jack Daniels you got in there lately by the way.”

T_L growled angrily at Cajun. He looked at Simian, who was looking at his movie, the original Planet of the Apes.

“Simian, you seen my flask?” asked T_L.

Noooope.” said Simian, still not taking his eye off the monkey riding a horse on the DVD cover. “Heh heh… Stupid monkey, it’s acting like us!”

T_L face-palmed. “Where could it be!?” he asked out loud.

“Oh by the way, find the time to watch this one with me, Cajun.” Crimson randomly announced. “It’s better than everyone else’s movies because mine is about vampires, and you know that this makes it better just because. You know? My movie is about this mortal girl that falls in love with one of my kind. You know how this is going to work out.” She looked at her rental choice excitedly, laughing morbidly. “Stupid chick’s going to get eaten… Heh heh…”

“You rented Twilight, Crimson!?” gasped T_L. “This is so out of character… How can you do this, leader?”

The male MBs looked at Crimson terrified. Crimson blinked confused.

Twilight… Sounds… vaguely familiar… Enlighten me, ducklings.” said Crimson blankly, as she began using her tongue to pick at something stuck to the top of one of her teeth.

All of the MBs crammed themselves into an elevator and Simian pressed the floor button. The elevator began bringing them further downstairs.

“It’s this fantastic movie about this lonely girl who moves into a crappy town. I have no idea how such a good movie like that can be overlooked for Best Picture nominations during the awards season… Anyway, the girl is ok because it’s where she meets him…” Belbell sighed dreamily.

Him?” asked Crimson, confused.

Edward, that’s the pale-faced pedophile vampire **** who sparkles in the sunshine. Not joking. Come on people, we’re talking about Twilight here, one of the worst book series and movies ever made…” said T_L with a serious face.

All of the male MBs in the elevator nodded their heads, approving of T_L’s negative but realistic description of Edward.

He’s lying! Crimson, Edward is a dreamy teenage vampire who sparkles in the sun and drinks rabbit’s blood. And he compares girls to lions and lambs! And oh my god, you should see him shirtless…” gasped Belbell, fantasizing over him.

“I think that’s all we want to hear about him, Belbell.” Brad mumbled awkwardly at her. “No seriously, stop, that’s a freaking order…”

Sparkles in the sun? Who the hell wrote this, we vampires do not sparkle in the sun.” Crimson’s face puffed up insulted.

“Stephanie Meyer.” Stainless answered. “We should burn down her house as a mission one day…” he suggested.

Excellent idea, minion, you’re gonna be a real winner some day.” T_L told Stainless pleased. “Now if only we could convince the other droog otherwise… Twilight is a bad book series.” he looked at CuteCat.

CuteCat rolled her eyes.

“Thank you master.” Stainless said gleefully.
________

“Does the vampire eat the girl or not?” Crimson finally shouted.

“No.” interjected Cajun.

Belbell jumped to defend her favorite book series. “But it’s steamily romantic, Crimson. It’s one of the best romance stories of the past fifty years!”

Apparently you haven’t seen anything else…” commented T_L.

Everybody else snickered at her.

Belbell blushed annoyed and ignored the guys. “Crimson, we can watch New Moon after we watch Twilight. I rented the sequel!” she squealed idiotically.

“This movie insults me and my kind, and I shall not watch it.” said Crimson blankly. She looked at the movie she held in her hands bitterly. “I knew I should have rented 30 Days of Night…”

“But Crimson, all the cool girls watch it.” Belbell coaxed.

Don’t do it leader, it’s a trap!” shouted Simian fearfully.

“And I’m not a girl, I’m a vampire.” Crimson stuck her tongue out at Belbell.

Belbell shrieked enraged and then calmed down, suddenly realizing she still had somebody to watch New Moon with her. “Oh Nathan…” she lulled. “Guess what we’re watching tonight.”

Oh shit…” coughed Nathan under his breath. “I wanted to watch Iron Man…”

“My movie is better than yours and we shall watch it first, and then re-watch it ten times over and over.”

“But baby…” sighed Nathan depressed, tears forming in his eyes, as the terror sunk in.

I SAID WE’RE WATCHING NEW MOON.” Belbell screamed at Nathan.

Crimson finally decided she didn’t want to carry around her movie anymore, and broke it in half. She looked at Belbell, grabbed New Moon from her, and destroyed it too.

What the hell are you doing, Crimson!?” screamed Belbell in terror.

Belbell began bawling over the destruction of her favorite movie. Nathan began crying as well, he cried however out of the painful memories brought on by almost having to watch Twilight, combined with tears of joy from the leader sparing him such a terrible fate.

“Thank god.” Cajun blurted out.

Belbell punched him in the gut and Cajun’s DVDs went flying everywhere.

“Take that!” growled Belbell. “That was a GOOD movie.”

“My movies…” Cajun whimpered. “Don’t step on them! Watch your feet on the way out…”

The elevator opened and everyone poured out. As the group left the elevator, Stainless stayed behind to help him pick up all of the DVDs lying everywhere.

Rosebuddy, who had decided to stay and hold the base while everybody went to rent movies, was nowhere to be seen.

“Hello…” Crimson called out down a hall. Nobody replied. “Strange….”

A doorknob turned on one of the many doors in the hall, and the door slowly opened. A head peeked out. It was Rosebuddy.

“Rosebuddy?” asked Soma.

Rosebuddy’s eyes widened alarmed. She raised her hands to her lips urgently.

Shhhhh….” Rosebuddy hissed. “Talking is a bad idea…” mouthed Rosebuddy, clearly disturbed by something.

“Human, why are you not at your post!?” shouted Crimson loudly, ignoring all of the signs that something was amiss.

Rosebuddy shuddered. “Stop talking, leader… You’ll alert it that we’re here…

Oh great… Did you fall asleep watching cartoons again and somebody broke in?” Crimson growled.

“You’ve doomed us all…” said ZF, shaking his head.

“But… I didn’t! He just… showed up.”

“What do you mean, showed up?” asked CuteCat.

“Lower your voices…” Rosebuddy told them again. “One second he wasn’t there… The next he was….”

So… you found my flask, laced it with LSD, and are having drunken hallucinations now?” asked T_L, confused. “Where is it, out with it…”

What the hell do you want me to tell you!?” hissed Rosebuddy frightened. “He just teleported out of thin air. I hid in here before it could see me. He was in the entertainment room when I saw it last. That was about thirty minutes ago, not sure if he’s still here.”

“So we’re being robbed or something by a teleporting burglar?” asked Crimson.

“Yes…” confirmed Rosebuddy.

Well then why the **** aren’t you defending our possessions you selfish human!? What if he tries to eat one of my cats!? Out of your room, we’re going to go find him.” Crimson trumpeted.

Everyone mindlessly ran after her as she charged down the hall until they found the entertainment room. The mysterious robber was still there.

A small leprechaun currently had his grimy little hands around T_L’s flask, and was currently treating himself to a nice hearty swig of its contents. As the creature wrapped his lips around the flask, T_L saw it and screamed.

“It would appear that what we are dealing with is no ordinary robber. What we have here is….” Crimson paused momentarily before finishing. “A leprechaun.”

MY FLASK!!! I’LL KILL YOU!!!” roared T_L, alerting the creature of their presences and charging at it.

The leprechaun screamed and grabbed the MB’s Pikachu N64 and copy of Gbleek’s Magical Pony Adventure. “Aaaaagh!!!” it screamed. “I’ll be seeing you folks around…”

The leprechaun began running around the base with the N64 and game in his arms, drinking from T_L’s flask maniacally every now and then, knowing that it pissed off the owner.

STOP PUTTING YOUR NASTY LITTLE LIPS ON IT!!!” screamed T_L, grabbing a broom and trying to whack the leprechaun as it danced around him, mocking him.

“Stop putting your nasty little lips on it, sonny. Oh heh heh heh.” laughed the leprechaun.

Everybody! Catch that leprechaun! He has the N64!” cried the leader.

The MBs dutifully pursued the naughty little *******, as it danced and mocked them and their efforts.

Cajun and Stainless finally arrived on the scene and stood where they were standing with their jaws dropped.

Holy shit… Is that a freaking leprechaun, Cajun?” asked Stainless. He rubbed his eyes.

“I haven’t been drinking from his flask lately… So… If you can see it too then… Yeah. We have a leprechaun in our base.” Cajun said slowly.

“Sweet, let’s catch it.” said Stainless grinning. “I’m feeling lucky…”

“Why?”

“Aren’t leprechauns lucky?”

“Well… We haven’t caught it yet, we’re probably as lucky as we are every other day.”

“Oh… Whatever, let’s just go get the damn thing.”

“Ok.”

End of Chapter 1
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:13 am

Figures that Belbell would like Twilight. <_<

Can't help but pity Nathan a little though. While simultaneously laughing at his horrible fate.

Thank God Crimson destroyed the vile films. =D

AHH LEPRECHAUN KILL IT KILL IT!

IT HAS MY FLASK! >=(

It must die.
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:16 am

YAY! New chapter! I dun feel like going into detail...but its great. Can't wait for more of Leprechaun hunting goodness!
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:21 am

In all reality BB hates Twilight XD She's a true MB on that matter.

That leprechaun must die!

Let's all call Fridgy to help >=D

Last edited by zeldafan8 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RoseBuddy
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
RoseBuddy

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:36 am

that was funny Razz
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:19 am

Ooh, this is AWESOMELY fun!

... I can't help but be vaguely insulted by the notion of liking Twilight, though... I pity it, there's a difference. Well, that's what MB girls do, huh? Very Happy No harm done and it's still awesome!
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:29 pm

Thanks you guys. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:52 pm

Chapter 2

The leprechaun continued to dance around the Megabuddies base, laughing maniacally at the MBs as they chased after him. The filthy creature raised T_L’s flask to his lips, which were covered with many nasty looking infected cold sores, and took another hearty sip of T_L’s precious liquid. Whiskey dribbled down the leprechaun’s stubby ugly face, and the creature grinned as he began tap dancing in front of T_L.

“My name is Jonesy McFourclovr, laddies! You’ll never catch I, I’m the fastest leprechaun there ever be.” cackled the Leprechaun. “And I’m taking this here booty back to my home.”

GIMME… BACK… MY… FLASK!” T_L screamed at the top of his lungs. Each time he said a word he violently swung the broomstick at the small green man, missing him by inches each time.

When T_L screamed “FLASK” the broomstick hit the ground so hard that he broke the end of the broom off. Now his broom was basically a sharpened spear. T_L screeched enraged.

DIE!!!” yelled T_L, lunging at the leprechaun and trying to stick him like a pig.

“You’re doing it wrong, laddie.” the leprechaun laughed, dancing left and right as he dodged T_L’s attacks.

“SOMEBODY KILL THE THING!!!” roared T_L. T_L gave up on trying to skewer the leprechaun with his improvised spear. “AAAAGH!!!” he screamed aloud.

“That’s not very nice, now is it my boy?” said the leprechaun, skipping past T_L and over to Crimson.

T_L hurled the broken broomstick epically over at the leprechaun.

Oooh…” cooed the leprechaun idiotically, spying ZF’s golf club at his feet. “Shiny!” the leprechaun bent down to pick it up.

The broomstick spear whizzed by in the air past Simian, who was grabbing a textbook at the time to try to crush the leprechaun. If the leprechaun had not bent down to snag the Holy Golf Club of Doom it would have died at that very moment. However, it did not. It bent down, and the broomstick instead pierced the green hat on the creature’s head, and pinned it against the wall behind him.

Damn it, I missed…” groaned T_L, face-palming. He ran off to retrieve the spear to try again.

My shiny now!” squealed Jonesy lovingly, as he placed the golf club among the stolen possessions in his arms. He suddenly realized that his head felt a bit lighter, and he touched his bare head. “Aaagh! Where’s me hat!?”

Jonesy looked at T_L unpinning the hat and spear from the wall and growled at the MB. “Not my hat, sonny.”

At that moment, a math textbook whacked the leprechaun in the head.

Die, leprechaun!” shouted Simian, bashing the creature with it over and over.

The leprechaun dizzily grabbed the Holy Golf Club of Doom and whacked the textbook out of Simian’s hands.

Oh no…” gasped Simian.

The leprechaun whacked Simian in the crotch with it, then twice successively on the top of his head. Simian fell over unconscious almost immediately. The leprechaun turned back to T_L and his hat.

“Gimme my hat, lad.” growled Jonesy.

“Screw you, **** midget…” scoffed T_L as he took the broomstick out of the wall, grabbed the small green hat, and placed it on top of his head.

Aaaagh!” screamed the leprechaun. It leaped at T_L and grabbed one the MB’s arms.

“Let go of me, you freak!” shouted T_L.

That’s my hat!!!” barked the leprechaun, lunging his mouth onto T_L’s arm and biting deep into it with his yellowed, chiseled teeth.

AAAAAGH!!!” T_L cried out in pain. He curled up his fist and began bopping the Leprechaun’s face. “RELEASE ME AND SURRENDER MY FLASK!!!”

The disgruntled leprechaun growled like a dog, and continued to viciously chew on T_L’s arm. Jonesy gnawed on poor T_L, shaking his head back and forth every now and then while making ridiculous animalistic noises.

HELP!!!” shouted T_L. “LEADER!!! GET IT OFF OF ME!!!”

Crimson rushed forward and grabbed the leprechaun’s chubby hindquarters, and lifted them up into the air. She began tugging on him as hard as he could. The leprechaun held strong though and continued mauling T_L, all over a silly green hat.

“Human, it won’t let go!” said the leader. She continued pulling on the leprechaun as hard as she could.

Crimson hissed aggressively at the leprechaun, who hissed back without releasing his mouth from T_L’s arm.

I’m gonna need a rabies shot!” T_L cried out, whacking the creature with a Wiimote over and over. “MAKE IT STOP!!!”

ZF and Brad ran forth to help Crimson and T_L combat the leprechaun. Blood began gushing from T_L’s wound and onto the floor. ZF grabbed onto Crimson and they tried to pull the leprechaun off of their buddy together. Still the damn leprechaun held strong, growling and ravaging T_L’s arm. T_L continued whacking the evil creature with the Wiimote.

Move!” shouted Brad.

Crimson and ZF released the leprechaun and moved out of the way. Brad grabbed the leprechaun’s chest and began mauling it with his fangs. The leprechaun finally let T_L go and screamed in agony.

Aaaaaagh!!!” wailed Jonesy. “Aaaaaagh!!!” it screeched on.

Alarmed, Brad released the creature from his jaws. The injured leprechaun limped out of the room and scurried off to hide and plot his next move. T_L slumped to the floor, nursing his hurt arm and screaming in agony about how it wasn’t fair that he had to die at such a young age.

Crimson, Brad and ZF chased after the leprechaun as it ran out into the hall. Cajun and most of the other MBs quickly followed the leader in the pursuit.

CuteCat and Stainless ran up to T_L dutifully and loyally asked him for his orders.

“Are you all right, Master?” asked CuteCat.

“Do I look all right!?” groaned T_L, clutching his hurt arm and rocking it back and forth.

“No…” said Stainless slowly.

“Where were you when I was being mauled by that leprechaun?” scolded T_L.

Uh…” went Stainless.

CuteCat didn’t answer at all and instead looked the other way embarrassed.

Bad minions! Bad!” said T_L, talking to them as if they were a dog or some other pet. “You failed your master. Now your master will contract rabies and die! Who will teach you to be awesome when I am gone!?” T_L began crying angry and upset, completely convinced that he was doomed to die.

“Master, we’re sorry!” said CuteCat “Please don’t give up on us!”

Stainless nodded like crazy. “Please T_L!”

“Oh fine… I’ll give you another chance, but if you fail me again, you both die.” T_L groaned.

“What should we do!?” asked CuteCat.

“You two droogs shall come with me. We’re going to go gut ourselves an imp….” said T_L as he stood up and pulled out a shotgun from out of nowhere.

“Where did you get that?” asked Stainless as T_L cracked the gun open and dropped two shells into the barrels.

“I actually… can’t remember. But it’s a nice gun isn’t it?” replied T_L, staring at it.

CuteCat nodded. “Yeah.”

End of Chapter 2

Last edited by Cajunstarwalker on Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:58 pm

... So uh, he just sort of forgot about that rabies shot didn't he? Shouldn't he take that or atleast stop the bleeding before running after the gnome again?

... Ah well, don't question the master~ Awesome stuff! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:06 pm

ARGH MY ARM! D:

CC and Stainless have failed me. <_<

And now because of them, their mighty sensei shall contract rabies and DIE!

Oh, hey, awesome shotgun! OMG
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Good chapter amigo, I especially like how T_L was being attacked XD

The bad minions XD

Evil Leprchaun hit me...HE MUST DIE!

Keep it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:24 pm

...he jacked my gold club....

THAT SON OF A ***** WILL DIE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Feral badger XP Cyclone has graduated =D Sorta. And lol Mcpedro D= Magical pony adventure must be a very difficult game. We apparently have highly cool stuff =P Ololol we are BAD MBS not giving back taxpayer dollars.
Humans do indeed hate walking XDDD
OH THE HORROR O_O NOT THE N64 and MADE UP GAME O_O

Chapter one:
Sounds accurate. Cajun has to have have many more XP He can find the time Hahahahaha XDD
Bad Mbs have been stealing from it XDD hahaha. Stupid monkey acting like us XD
AHAHAHAHA XDDD Crimson rented Twilight and claims its better XDDD hahaha. WIN. Hahaha XDD insultedness XP And poor male Mbs =C XD
OOOOOOH BAD CC >=.

XDD Crimson is not pleased by her movie choice. Olol BB is XDD Poor everyone being forced to watch it. You know, Twilight being bad seems to be another joke of ours.
Evil BB is evil XD
My my Crimson was not very kind to the rented movies ._. Rage of the vampire XDD
OH NO D= not Caj's movies D: and wow we have a slow elevator XDD

Crimson ._. is bad XDD as usual and yells.
Hahahahaha XDD T_L wants his flask still. One of Crimson's cats olololol XDDDD What a horrible though =C XP
Poor T_L XDD being aggrevated by the evil little leprechaun. And its EVIL DEEDS.

@ZF, she doesn't hate it 0_o she just said she wasn't as much as a rabid fan over it anymopre or something.

Chapter 2: OMG XDD T_L wants it badly. Must be having withdrawl.s

crush the leprechaun, and at the leprechaun. ← lol wut? XD
Hahaha XDD he took its hat XDDD Ololol we all sound SO mature. Poor Simian, Brad got ahold of that dang thing XDD wow XDD
And Crimson actually attempted to DO something.

Cdidn’t answer at all and instead looked the other way embarrassed. ← oopsies?
Hahaha XDD T_L gets random gun and likes it =3
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Thanks you guys. =3
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:30 pm

YAAAAY new story. xD The MBs have been cloned and stuff, cool cool. Badgers eh? Interesting choice. o.0 Stainless and cc have joined the MB ranks I see. I certainly wouldn't want to seeing how gory some deaths were last time around..AHEM. >_> T_L sounds like a great mentor. xDD

After the events, Brad's body to the disbelief of his friends had healed itself post-mortem, and Brad had come back to life. Apparently it's impossible for him to die, the lucky *******.<--- I already laughed about this in XAT, but hey, it's funny so it gets an honorable mention in this comment as well. Very Happy Brad is trying to beat Gbleek's Magical Pony Adventure...without cheat codes?! Cool. xD Yay Phil is fine. =D

Once he had gained the trust of Crimson, the MBs ran complex scientific tests on Brad’s brain using even more technology only available to the MBs and not the to the public or even the military, and were able to confirm, much to their relief, that their amigo was not stark raving mad. <--- xDD That's good to hear. I didn't want to be the crazy one. ._. xD A mind boggling set of rules? Glad I'm no spirit animal. RULES. >=( I-I mean as an admin I must show everyone how great rules are. ^_^ xDD *get demoted* At least of the spirit animal's body dies, they return to their human instead of perishing. @_@

As the lone remaining Adminmobile sits in the mechanic’s shop, the mechanics have never seen anything as jaw-dropping and amazing as the pimped out combat vehicle of the MBs and don’t know how to even begin repairing it, the MBs have been forced to either walk, bike, or fly in T_L’s war-bird to their destinations. We all know that humans hate walking if they can’t help it, and that flying in a chopper beats biking, so it is obviously safe to assume that T_L has been piloting the MBs to arcades and elsewhere. <--- Ha ha nice. Very Happy Cool prologue. Very Happy Gets stuff explained well and ready to be continued. >=D

Chappietar Won

Codename: Boredom Blaster
Objective: Collect discs to cure boredom disease. SUCCESS
Secondary Objective: Sneak candy in pockets at the checkout. Technical Difficulties, objective not posted.

Everyone but Cajun has one movie. xDD Cajun can find the time. xDD Gotta be some extra in the couch or something. @_@ AHA HA HA! T_L and his flask. xDD Cajun Gbleek and Simian sneak from it. xD

“Twilight… Sounds… vaguely familiar… Enlighten me, ducklings.” said Crimson blankly, as she began using her tongue to pick at something stuck to the top of one of her teeth. <-- xDD

“I think that’s all we want to hear about him, Belbell.” Brad mumbled awkwardly at her. “No seriously, stop, that’s a freaking order…” <--- Ha ha.

Belbell shrieked enraged and then calmed down, suddenly realizing she still had somebody to watch New Moon with her. “Oh Nathan…” she lulled. “Guess what we’re watching tonight.”

“Oh shit…” coughed Nathan under his breath. “I wanted to watch Iron Man…” <---- xDDD I seriously have nothing against Twilight as I've never seen it, but this is funny. xDD Nathan began crying as well.... HA HA. Funny there too dude. xD “My movies…” Cajun whimpered. “Don’t step on them! Watch your feet on the way out…” <--- xDD Por Cajun.

Crimson is talking loudly. xDD I think that's maybe be the better thing to do anyway. Oh...a teleporter? Perhaps being loud is not good then.

A small leprechaun currently had his grimy little hands around T_L’s flask, and was currently treating himself to a nice hearty swig of its contents. As the creature wrapped his lips around the flask, T_L saw it and screamed.<---- Ha ha! Was it a girly scream? Very Happy Sorry T_L. >_> Great chapter. Very Happy How could we be robbed by such a thing? D= GUNS we need guns. =D

Chapter 2

Ew...cold sores? I hate those things. T_L will need to waste the rest of the liwuid in there and then BOIL IT. xDD I just don't like them because I get them and they sometimes stay for a long time and annoy me so much. Poor T_L. xDD he MBs need to team up on that little freak. >=. Tables have turned. xD T_L has his hat now. Very Happy GO T_L! Very Happy Geez the leprechaun sure has a good grip. o.0 Yay Bradgave him a taste of his own medicine. >=D T_L says it isn't fair he has to die at such a young age. xD Yay T_L has a gun now. =. I wonder if the green man will die this early in the fic? Either way it is so far EXTREMELY entertaining. Very Happy Sorry for the very late reply/comment too, I have been busy lately.

"Oh but Brad you had time for Modern Warfare. =\" THAT'S DIFFERENT. D= xDD
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Gracias Brad. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man   The Golden Hoard of the Sneaky Green Small Man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Creative Arts :: Writing-