MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Vide
PostSubject: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:31 pm

The epic fic is coming back, and I am reediting and reposting the chapters. Starting tonight or tommorow, Crossroads will make its great return. Please read and comment.

Last edited by Simian King on Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:17 pm

Prologue

Nearly 20 years ago, an alien race of robots called Transformers came to Earth, searching for an item that was called the Allspark. Some came to protect the human race from those who wished to get their hands on it for evil purposes. They were called Autobots.

However, most of them that came had no regard for humanity, they were called Decepticons. The two battled in Mission city, ending with the defeat and death of many Decepticons, including their leader, Megatron. The Autobots were victorious in battle, and stayed on Earth, to protect the planet and it's inhabitants.

Over the years, humanity discovered a race called the Zetraloids, sentient, humanoid robotic beings whose origins and makers were unknown. The Zetraloid race is now a thriving race with humankind, along with many other species throughout the galaxy. However, despite their sentience and emotions, Humanity treats Zetraloids with little more respect than housepets.

However, little did the Zetraloids, or humanity, know that the Decepticon, Starscream, survived the battle in Mission City, and with an army on his home planet of Cybertron, he vowed to return some day. That day is soon...
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:48 am

Chapter 1: The Return of Starscream

It was a rainy April day on Silitron's capital city, Cron. Though light showers and windy breezes were usually common in April, this was no ordinary storm. Powerful straight winds banged against the walls, and claps of thunder could be heard in the background of the sirens, rain battering the roof.

"Dammit!" yelled a white and blue Zetraloid, sitting on the floor in his safe-room. Though the weather wasn't normal, the planet is prepared for battle, as the small planet was a major fuel and supplies station. "Why today? I had bring that cargo to Blyck, woulda got a nice paycheck from the Feds! But the weather's 'too dangerous to fly in.' BLEH." He looked at his robotic canine companion, and asked, "Hey Fang, don't listen to my whining. How are you doing, buddy?" Fang yawned, and returned to napping. Even though he had no need for sleep, his dog programming makes him do so.

Spike pet Fang's neck, and said, "Well, hopefully the storm will be over soon...maybe it'll go through the night...eh whatever. Hope everyone at the base is alright..."

The Military Airstrip in Cron had strict orders, no one is going out of the airstrip, and no one's coming either. A Zetraloid was observing the storm from the terminal's window, or at least what he could see outside. He looked at the radar, no ships. Scanning the room, he sat back in his chair and opened a cold one, when suddenly he heard a blip. He sat back up in his chair, and looked at the radar. "A UFO?" he thought. "No, its a...old US fighter...F-22...pretty advanced though. Looks like Autobot tech."

He radioed the F-22, saying, "You are in restricted airspace. Leave this airspace or we will have use authority." The pilot responded, in a language many had not heard in a long time: Decepticon. Following instructions set by Autobots, the Zetraloid radioed to the barracks, "We have a bogey! RiD, Robot in Disguise! Prepare to combat the enemy!"

Zetraloids hurridly grabbed their weapons, and rushed outside, watching the F-22 land on the air strip. The old-time stealth fighter had a red and blue paintjob, alien technology and weaponry, and writing, apparently, in Cybertronian. The Zetraloids waited for the fighter to make its move, fighting the wind to stand up. The machine said something incomprehnsible by the Zetraloids. The wings folded up, the weapons on the belly became arms, the belly the legs, finally all coming together to form a large, fearsome being.

The Zetraloids fired upon the transformation, causing the large Decepticon to laugh. "PATHETIC FOOLS! Your weapons are mere toys to I, STARSCREAM!" Starscream fired a laser that sliced through the throngs of troops. "RETREAT!" the captain yelled, as the troops retreated to the heavy artillery. However, they were met by another Transformers, whose yellow eyes glowed in the darkness, a thunderbolt ominously flashing in the sky. The Decepticon commanded in a robotic, montone voice, "Ravage, Laserbeak, eject! Operation: Termination."

Two Transformers emerged from the larger's chest, one looked like a jaguar, the other a large bird. Laserbeak fired his energized projectiles, and divebombed towards the troops, tearing them apart, as Ravage savagely mauled the rest. Soundwave, their master, aimed his cannon on his shoulder at the terminal, and fired a large blast, easily decimating it.

Many Zetraloids took to the parking lot. "Ino, are there any around?" one asked.

"I-I don't know. I don't see any." Ino nervously answered.

"Ha, look harder!" a voice boomed, followed by wailing from massacred troops. Ino and her partener tried to escape, but Barricade blasted them into pieces.

The Zetraloids realized they were no match, and tried to escape the airstrip, trying to return to the safety of base. Soundwave ejected his Casseticon named Rumble. Rumble cracked his neck, and asked, "Whatcha need, boss?"

"Destroy the base, let no man be safe." Soundwave said chillingly.

Rumble cracked his knuckles, saying, "Sure thing, boss!" and transformed his arms into large piledrivers. The piledrivers pounded into the ground, cracking the earth and sending out fissures. Rumble lauged like a maniac as Starscream roared overhead, taking out targets trying to leave the airstrip. The base was shaking, large blocks of steel and cement falling, as the base finally gave in and collapsed, crushing the fuel generator and causing a great explosion. Ravage and Laserbeak speedily charged at those who stared at the fire and rubble, knowing all hope was lost.

As the last few soldiers were killed, the Decepticons regrouped. Starscream looked at the ruin, and laughed with joy. "This is art! Great job, Decepticons!"

"Rumble, come back." yelled the uncharismatic voice. Rumble gave the thumbs up, and returned to his master. Ravage and Laserbeak did the same. Barricade walked through the flames from the generator's blast, saying, "All this weaponry, I thought they would have given a better fight..."

Soundwave looked at the debris, and spotted an injured Zetraloid. Barricade growled. "An enemy straggler, shall I terminate?!"

Starscream held Barricade back, and said, "Not yet...Soundwave...get us answers."

"As you command." Soundwave responded, grudginly obeying his commander's orders. Soundwave fails to accept Starscream as Decepticon leader, still keeping his loyalty with his fallen leader, Megatron. But, he knew to keep quiet and wait for his master's glorious return. Soundwave looked at pitiful waste of scrap metal, who was begging for mercy. Soundwave pressed several buttons on his arm, which released several tentacle objects. They latched onto the soldier's head, causing him to scream from the pain. When Soundwave gathered the infromation neccessary, he sent a jolt of energy through the tentacles that caused the Zetraloid to short-circuit.

"Lord Starscream, there is fuel several miles east of this location. We could get enough to resurrect Mega-"

"GREAT!" Starscream said, cutting his subordinate short. "Let us continue then! Let us revive our fallen comrades!"
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Chapter 2: Autobot's Counter Attack

On the third planet from the Sun in the Sol System of the Milky Way Galaxy, there is a city like no other. This city is Autobot City, headquarters of the Autobots. Built with both human and Cybertronian technology, it is perhaps the most advanced city on the planet. The Autobot Tower, which serves as the base of operations, is even a Transformer, named Metroplex.

The Autobots had recently been doing work for the United Nations of Galaxies, taking down threats to peace. It had been 15 years since even a small Decepticon threat had turned up, and ever since then more and more Autobots have left hiding. Most Transformers are spread across the galaxy now, helping worlds in conflict. However, Optimus Prime's group along with several others have stayed on Earth, making sure that their current homeplanet is safe.

"Optimus," Bumblebee, the temporary replacement communications officer, started, "We have a distress signal."

"Where is the distress call from Bumblebee?" Optimus Prime asked, leader of the Autobots.

Bumblebee replied, saying, "Planet Silitron, in the city Cron. It seems an attack on the military airstrip...Zetraloid Federation."

A yellow and blue Zetraloid named Shocker jumped up, and yelled "Attack on Cron, eh? I'll shock em into tommorow!"

Another blue and white Zetraloid named Waveride rubbed his eye, and said to his brother, "Calm down, dude. Leave it to the pros, brah."

Shocker rubbed his hand together, causing sparks to fly from his hands. "Don't tell me what to do! Just cuz we're mechanics doesn't mean we have sit down and not fight!"

"Hey, Shocker, calm down!" Sam Witwicky yelled, sitting in a chair. "We don't have time to fight."

"He's right," Optimus started, "What we need to do is go to Cron, and figure out what's going on."

"I'll take a team there." Ironhide said, loading his cannons eagerly. "I haven't had the oppurtunity to bash some heads in a while!"

"Are you sure Ironhide? We could get someone else to do the job, someone else out there," Bumblebee said.

"What?" Ironhide questioned angrily. "Never, they have other things to do, I for one am tired of waiting here in this city for a chemical leak or terrorist threat! All who want to come say aye!'

"Yo, I'm going!" yelled Jazz. Prowl, being his partner, said, "I'm going, too!"

Ratchet sniffed, and said, "I should go, in case anyone is injured. I'll take Waveride."

"Wait, WHAT?!" an angry Shocker asked. "But Waveride's a pansy! He won't do nothing!"

"Which is why I'm bringing him. He won't be fighting, only helping the injured. They need you here anyways Shocker, in case we get some unwanted company."

Shocker grumbled agreement, and sat down in a chair.

"It's settled then. Bumblebee, Shocker, and I will stay. Ratchet, Waveride, Ironhide, Jazz and Prowl will go. Sam, you should go too. We may need a "diplomatic solution" as you humans call it. Take the Carrier,

A boy with long brown hair jumped from behind Sam's chair out, and asked, "Can I go dad? Please?! I'll stay in the ship!"

But Sam replied saying, "Danny, what would you're mother think if I took you? I can't, so stay here with Bumblebee. I'll be back soon."

"Awh, you never let me have fun." Danny said crossing his arms.

Sam winked, and replied, "That's my job, son."
The crew loaded into the ship, and launched into the air, then after passing through the several levels of atmosphere, reached space. Ironhide, sitting in the command chair, said, "Jazz, set the hyperdrive. Crew, prepare to enter Hyperspace."

Jazz pressed several buttons, strapped himself down in his seat, and the space around him went backwards, as the ship sped into the warphole.

Ratchet, navigator of the ship, yelled, "We've reached Silitron, turn off the Hyperdrive." Jazz did as Ratchet said, and the Carrier ship slowed down. Ratchet put in the coordinates, and Prowl got them to the location.

When they arrived, they stared at the destruction caused by the attack, and Waveride said, "Dude, this place is, like, totally wicked man. Who coulda done this?"

Ironhide looked at the damage, and and angrily grunted, "Decepticon!"

"No way, dawg. We kicked their metal asses years ago!" Jazz said.

Ratchet shook his head, and said, "Well, maybe at the battle at Mission City, we missed someone. Did we ever get Starscream?"

Jazz shrugged, as he was ripped in half in the battle. Lucky for him, Optimus was able to revive him with a lone piece of the AllSpark, their source of life. Ironhide tried to think back, but Starscream didn't seem to be captured.

"Its seems we're at a loss, huh?" Prowl said. "Lets gather evidence. Maybe we can find out where they went, and take 'em out."

Sam nodded, and said, "Great plan Prowl. Ok guys, lets get it done with.

However, unbeknowst to them (but knowst to us), the Decpeticons had a scheme of there own.

(I go against my original plan. Please comment on the chapters =D)
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:18 pm

"Hey Fang, don't listen to my whining. How are you doing, buddy?" Fang yawned, and returned to napping. Even though he had no need for sleep, his dog programming makes him do so. >>> Rofl. *omg* XD

"You are in restricted airspace. Leave this airspace or we will have use authority." >>> The second sentence is worded weird. Or we will have use authority? 0.o OH NO, IT'S BLACKOUT. D: AND SCORPONOK OH SNAP... XD

The pilot responded, in a language many had not heard in a long time: Decepticon. >>> I thought they all spoke Cybertronian or something. xD

STARSCREAM!" Starscream fired a laser that sliced through the throngs of troops. >>> I was wrong... IT'S STARSCREAM!!! D:

However, they were met by another Transformers, whose yellow eyes glowed in the darkness, a thunderbolt ominously flashing in the sky. The Decepticon commanded in a robotic, montone voice, "Ravage, Laserbeak, eject! Operation: Termination." >>> OH, there's Soundwave and his minions. X3 And TRansformers shouldnt' be plural, cause he's the only one showing up. xD

Soundwave looked at the debris, and spotted an injured Zetraloid. Barricade growled. "An enemy straggler, shall I terminate?!" >>> KILL THE OUTLANDER :O

Chapter 2

"No way, dawg. We kicked their metal asses years ago!" Jazz said. >>> That Jazz sure knows how to spot a Jive Turkey. *omg*

These seem a lot different than the originals. Do they still have a Super Smash Bros. battle in Chapter 3? :O
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:22 pm

I realize my grammar mistakes XD

And yes, the SSBM will be in it, but it won't be significant. And it will be updated to SSBB XD
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Chapter 3: New War's Dawn Part 1- Randomest Chapter of Any Semi-Serious Fic the World Will Ever Know Forever

"Well, well, well! If it isn't the Autobots!" sneered Starscream.

"Wait, what the? You died! How can you be alive!?" asked an angry Jazz.

"He survived the battle on Earth. The question is how are you alive, Jazz?" Soundwave said.

"A little something called the AllSpark. Does miracles for your body," Jazz responded.

"Well, I guess we have another police car!" yelled Barricade.

Prowl angrily replied with, "Barricade, you *******. Traitorous, joined the winning team."

"Whatever it takes to survive, Prowl!" yelled Barricade.

"Enough of this nonsense!! Let's play Super Smash Bros. Brawl!" yelled Starscream.

"I want to be Pikachu!" said Barricade with joy and bread!

"I will be Mr. Game & Watch." said the unemotional robot that had butter for Barricade's bread.

Ironhide looked at the Decepticons. "What the hell is going on...gragh! Enough playing around! Let's get to the fighting!"

Suddenly, battle music from Fire Emblem began to play.

"What the..." said the Transformers.

Waveride yelled "Sorry dude! Got my boombox! It's awesome man!"

The Transformers returned their attention back to each other, and prepared for battle.

(Note: This is a joke chapter. It is not meant to be amazing or anything, so please, do not flame. The good stuff will come back shortly. Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:22 pm

I remember most of this still lol XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Lulz, I'll repost all the chapters this summer.
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Chapter 3: New War's Dawn Part 2- Car Chase

"We hope this doesn't make this less fun, but we won't take a defeat! We will CRUSH you into the little scrap metal you are!" yelled an arrogant Starscream.

A sad Waveride replied with, "That's harsh dude. All I want to do here is stop the problem, then ride some gnarly waves man."

"Well, we couldn't play Smash Bros., now could we?" said an equally sad Barricade.

Out of the blue, Rumble ejected. The street thug then said, "What I miss boss? WHAT I MISS?! Wait, you you guys had another Smash Bros. fight without me!

"Affirmitive," said Soundwave.

"Ahh boss, why? I never get in for the fun!"

"Now's my chance!" Prowl thought to himself, transforming while speeding into the power plant.

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!" Barricade growled, transforming into his police car mode. He quickly caught up with Prowl, making Prowl swerve left and right, trying to lose him.

An alerted Starscream yelled, "Hey! Why are you leaving you're po-" He was cut short by a blast to the side from Ironhide.

"A distraction Starscream, so we can take you both on!"

Starscream stood back up, wobbling slightly. "Its been a while since I've had to face an enemy like you...very well then...let the new war begin!" Starscream fired, Ironhide dodging the strike. Ironhide countered with more shots, hitting Starscream again.

"Gah...you Autobots have become more powerful...but you're still too weak!"

"Bring it on, punk-$$$ Decepticons!"
"Hey Soundwave, get over here!" Jazz yelled, challenging the larger Decepticon.

Soundwave looked at Jazz, and said, "Waste of energon. Laserbeak, Ravage, eject. Operation: Termination."

Ravage and Laserbeak left their master, and charged towards Jazz.

Jazz morphed his arm into his weapon, and prepared for battle with Soundwave's minions. He fired, but the little beasties were too fast. They tackled the relatively small Jazz, sending him pummeling. They clawed at him, scraping through his armor. Rumble stood atop Jazz, laughing at his pain. He morphed his arms into the piledrivers, and just as he began to pummel Jazz into his grave, Sam and Waveride came to aid.

"What the hell?" Rumble asked angrily, laying on the ground.

"I think three on one isn't a fair fight!" Sam responded. He was in a red and silver mech, transformed from his jet. "I call it Silverbolt."

"The hell?! Since when have people been able to transform?!"

"You're behind the times, bro," Waveride said, in a red and white mech.

"Grr...bring it on!" Rumble yelled, again getting back to the battle.

Soundwave was working behind the scenes. "Decepticons, all Decepticons nearby. In need assistance with Autobot threat. Respond as soon as possible." Soundwave turned his attention to Sam and Waveride, and aimed his shoulder cannon.

"Back off, Decepticon!" Ratchet yelled, shooting with his blaster.

Soundwave dodged the shot, and looked at Ratchet. "Insolent being, you shall be dealt with swiftly."
"You get back with my bread before I KILL YOU!"

Prowl yelled back, "You probably will anyways, my friend!" taking quick turns and swerving, but he couldn't shake Barricade off. Then it hit him: the brakes! If he stops, so will Barricade. It was a risky move, but worth the chance. He went as fast as he could, Barricade following his motions.

Then he braked it. Barricade fell for it, speeding past Prowl, giving Prowl time to transform and strike. Barricade swerved back to Prowl, but he was too late. When he transformed, Prowl fired at him, sending the deceptive policecar down.

Prowl observed Barricade, and determined that Barricade's spark would go out soon. Affirmed with this, he went back to the battle.
The battle raged on, and then the Autobots seemed to have the upper hand.

Ironhide had outskilled Starscream's superior firepower, and stood over the jet. "It was a valiant effort, Starscream. But you haven't quite got it yet. Any last words?"

Starscream looked up, and said, "I...think you...underestimate our power..."

"Are we a little late?" a black and purple Cybertronian jet asked.

"Never too late for a party!" yelled a Blue and Orange jet.

"You don't cease to amaze me Thudercracker." Starscream said with a slight chuckle. He transformed into his jet form, and commanded, "Skywarp, Thundercracker, dispose of these pitiful messes!" He blasted off into the sky, disappearing from the battlefield.

"Get back here you coward!" Ironhide yelled.

"My brother isn't coming back!" Thundercracker yelled. "You gotta deal with the great terror from above, THUNDERCRACKER!"
On planet close by, a zetraloid was sitting on a couch. He was black and red, and had a red scarf on his neck. He sat silently, angry he was stuck in his master's house. "Damn that *******," he said to himself quietly. Canorith kept a tight leash on him, making sure that he was always in his control.

His silence was interrupted by a similar looking zetraloid. "Edge, Canorith has a mission for us!"

"Thank God, what do we have?"

"A big one...he doesn't think we'll survive it."

Edge grinned. "Great, I love a challenge."
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:41 pm

Chapter 3: New War's Dawn Part 3- A New Ally- and a New Enemy

Edge, ready to hunt his prey, asked, "What is the bounty this time?" he said with a chuckle.

Dash, looking rather scared what Edge's reaction would be, says, "Uh...Decepticon..." Dash took a breath in, and waited for Edge's reply.

"So, what's the pricetag?" said Edge with a smile. Dash let out a his breath, and took out a sheet from under his arm.

"$1,000,000 a head. They want at least one alive, but all others are optional. How are we supposed to kill a Decepticon though?" said an uneasy Dash, nervous about how this would turn out.

Edge, with a smile said, "We fight Decepticon, with Decepticon."

"Whaddya mean Edge?" Dash asked.

Edge smiled, and walked into Canorith's garage. "Meet my creation, Yelvertron!"

A Black and Yellow Transformer was shown, with a blueprint of a type of a aircraft on its chest. "This is my little side project, Dash. I got some blueprints from the Federation for a mech. Thought I might need it one day, so I've been working on it, with Canorith's help and permission. Yelvertron though...needs some work on the name."

Edge turned back to Dash, and asked, "Now where are these Decepticons?"

"Planet Silitron right now, on the capital city of Cron. Ready the ship?"

Edge gave a wolfish smile and said, "Yes, ready the ship."
As Ironhide fell to the ground, double teamed by Skywarp and Thundercracker, Waveride screamed, "WHAT THE HELL MAN! YOU GOT REINFORCEMENTS?! THIS SUCKS!"

Skywarp replied saying, "Well, you don't expect us to have a back-up plan? We always have a back-up plan! Dumbasses, you humans!"

"Hey, shut the hell up!" Sam yelled. "We kicked your asses last time around, we'll do it again!"

Sam, off guard, was then shot down by Thundercracker, while Skywarp took out Waveride. Both of the mechs fell into the ground, beaten but not dead.

Soundwave stood on top of Ratchet's beaten body, and said in his emotionless voice, "You fools thought you could stop us? Pathetic. Decepticons are superior, Autobots are inferior."

Rumble, Ravage, and Laserbeak stood next to their master, defeating Jazz. "He wasn't that bad boss!"

"Good job. Casseticons, return."

"Alright, let's finish this mess." Thundercracker said, cracking his neck. "We'll start with the poor excuses for Autobots," He aimed his null ray at Sam and Waveride, but was shot down by Prowl.

"You Decepticons sure are a persistent bunch. But justice will prevail! I won't allow you all to win over good!"

Skywarp looked at Soundwave, and they shrugged at the monologue. Skywarp said, "Luck isn't on you're side either, Autobot!" and shot him down.
Well, he lasted the night. Damn storm had been going on the whole night, and Spike was ready to leave his safe room. "Well, I guess Challenger is coming for the late delivery today. Better head over to the airstrip."

After he left and said goodbye to Fang, he turned on the radio. He heard of news at the the airstrip.

"...No...no...NO! Why...what happened? Ino, Shimo...they're dead...Those bastards..." He slammed his fists into his dashboard, and thought, "Those assholes are gonna pay...got my cube? Alright...I'll need some backup too."

He instantlly called Challenger, and asked for back-up.

Challenger then asked, "So are you sure this isn't a false alarm?"

"You think I'm **** kidding? This is the real deal! You and your friends need to get your asses over here!"
When Spike finally arrived he hid behind some rubble, and overheard the group. "Brother, what do you want me to do with these Autobots?" Thundercracker asked.

Starscream sneered. "Leave them to die! No one will know what happened to them...And will someone PLEASE GET BARRICADE!"

Spike, ready to fire at will, took out a cube, which acted as an instant carrier for weapons. He took out a machine gun, and fired at the Decepticons. They were shot at, but still not even stopping in their tracks, and weren't even badly injured.

Thundercraker yelled, "Naughty-Naughty, you little human!"

"I'm a Zetraloid!" Spike yelled back defiantly.

Thundercracker yawned and said, "Whatever you are, you're the next to die!" All of a sudden, when Spike was tasting his end (which tasted salty), Challenger, Blyck, and Torrent came to save him in the nick of time.

"Starscream, the Autobots have more reinforcements!" Thundercracker wailed.

"What?! More Autobots?! Get out of there! Retreat! Retreat!"

Soundwave then asked, "What abou Barrica-" but was cut short by Starscream.

"Who cares! Every bot for themselves!"

The group of Decepticons transformed, blasting into the sky.

"I've got 'em!" Challenger yelled, pursuing after the jets.

"Dammit Challenger, get back here!" Blyck yelled over the transmitters.

"Do something worthwhile, Blyck and lemme fight em!"

"No!" Spike said in the transmitter. "They're too much for you, stay behind Challenger."

Challenger hesistated, but returned to the others. "Next time Spike, ain't no one stoppin' me fight those oversized tin cans."
"Edge, almost on planet Silitron." Dash said.

"Good, any reads?"

"A Decepticon in the power plant. Permission to kill?"

Edge contemplated for a moment, then said, "Wait, keep him alive. I think I have an idea on how to destroy these Decepticons easily. We join them in with them, and destroy them from 'em inside out. We just need some trust...and this guy might be our ticket in. Land!"

When they landed, they rushed into the power plant, gathering around Barricade.

"Please, open my trunk..." said a weak Barricade.

Dash said, "Sure thing." Edge hesistated to let him go, thinking it may be a trick. Then he thought it might be neccesary, and if anyone was to do it, it would be Dash, so he let him. Inside of the trunk was a piece of bread.

"Give me the bread..." As Edge gave him the bread, Barriacde was suddenly revived. "Ah yes, new again! Is there anywhay I can thank you?"

Edge smiled and said, "Take me to you're base. We were uh... a search and rescue for you! We don't know our way back, they only gave us a way to here. Mind helping us?"

"No sweat, I'll show you guys the way there. Got a ship by the way? I can't fly."

Edge smiled ear to ear, metaphorically speaking, and said, "Yeah, no problem. C'mon, lemme show you the way in.
"Hey! Wake up! You are a Zetraloid, right?" Challenger said, slapping Waveride in the face.

Waveride, dazed, confused, and horribly beaten asked, "Am... m I alive, dude?"

Spike replied with, "Yeah, you're still alive. I heard about the airstrip, so I came to help. I work here...worked here."

Waveride then jumped up and said, "Get the Autobots! They are the big dudes! And get Sam, he's the human bro! We need to call Optimus Prime dude! Like, NOW!

Blyck grabbed him by the shoulders and said, "Calm down buddy. Now tell me what happened here."

Waveride, now somewhat calm, replied with, "Ok. Well sit down, it's going to be a long story, dude!"
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:16 pm

Chapter 4: A Family Affair

In a small facility on Planet Earth, a large, green zetraloid with spikes up and down his arms and a skull and crossbones on his chestplate, was sitting in a large chair. It was raining outside, and he was looking at a picture of himself and his family, reminiscing of his past life. He was still in the mob business, but family was first. Then...the Federation came. They took his family away from him, and killed the love of his life...

"Hydra! We got big news! I mean BIG news! Decepticons!" a black and red zetraloid panted out, tired from running.

Hydra then immediatly put his picture in a slot in his desk. "Decepticons huh? Well, very big indeed." He looked out of his office window, and looked back at the zetraloid. "Cerberus, where are they?"

Cerberus looked away, scratching his head. "What is it Cerberus?" Hydra asked.

Cerberus replied with, "Well, you see, we don't really know where they are. And if we did, we'd need an army to destroy 'em. They're too powerful boss."

Hydra didn't seem angry, and in fact chuckled. "I see...well, we better prepare for this." He sat back down in his seat, and asked, "Any news on Beesting or Hydra?"

"Uhh...no sir. Not recently."

Hydra nodded, and said, "Fine. Keep searching. And get to work on a plan with the Decepticons, alright?"

"Yes sir," Cerberus responded.
A young, yellow zetraloid with a black stripes on his body, a balck helmet, and dark black compound eyes like glasses, stood over the dead body of two Federation soldiers. "So, cross with me, eh?" he said while picking up the third, straggling soldier. "Where's my sister?" He asked angrily.

The soldier growled, and started, "We don't have her, you bas-" before being cut short by a black blade. He let the dead zetraloid slump off of his hand, and crouched down to the dead body of the recently killed victim. "Sorry my friend, I was getting a bit tired of living in a cell."

He looked around the field he was standing in, and looked back at the dead body. "I suppose I'll be leaving Kolima now. Hydra will find out about my little ordeal soon enough...and I ain't going back to see him." He pressed several buttons on his wrist, and his wings ejected from his back. He glided across the ground, towards the Federation Ship Yard.
"You can't catch me!" a young female zetraloid yelled, wearing brightly colored armor.

"Get over here, you crook!" the mobster zetraloid yelled back.

"Go bother someone else, huh?" she responded, throwing a ball of smoke at her pursuers. The smoke spread, blinding the zetraloids behind her. "Hey kid, Hydra's paying us good money to capture you!" one coughed out.

"Tell Hydra to **** off! You guys aren't going to catch me in a million years!" She ran laughing at the incompetent mobsters. Then she fell down a hill (so quaint eh?).
"...and thats what happened dude!"Waveride finished.

Spike nodded, and said, "Alright, lets get back to my place. I think we'll be able to figure things out there." He turned around, and watched a brightly colored zetraloid tumble down a hill. He tried to move out of the way, but the zetraloid managed to run him over.

"Hey watch it!" the girl yelled.

"What are you doing here, huh? This is a restricted area!" Spike barked back.

The girl dusted herself off. "I ran into some trouble. And if this place is restricted, why are you here?"

"This is official Federation business, lady," Blyck said.

"Yeah, it would probably be best if you got outta here," Spike said.

Monarch was about to leave, then she thought a brilliant idea. "Well...I've been in some trouble with a group you guys have been dealing with recently, the Beasts.

"Wait, the Beasts?" Challenger asked. "Those zetraloid Mafia guys? Why would they want you?"

"Well, you see Mr. Hydra has a price tag on me. He wants me alive for...well I don't want to see him, lets leave it at that. And I need some shelter from him."

"Well, sure I guess." Blyck said.

"Wait, what?!" Spike asked. "We can't bring her with us!" Spike whispered angrily at Blyck.

"She might have info on the Beasts," Blyck whispered back. "I'll finally get my promotion!"

Spike groaned, and said, "Fine, you can come with us. Just don't speak unless spoken to, got it?"

"Hey there, I don't have to do crap for you, buddy!" Monarch said.

"What did I say about talking, huh?" Spike growled back.

"Whoa, chill out man!" Waveride said. "Lets get the Autobots and get to your place,"
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Chapter 5: Strategy

Edge, who was waiting somewhat patiently on his ship with Barricade and Yelvertron, which he decided to name Blitzwing instead, and was nearly there.

"How much longer do we have Barricade?" Dash asked.

"Ehh not too far...we'll be there any minute now."
Edge's ship landed near the Decepticon base (named Trypticon), and was able to gain entrance due to Barricade. When entering the base, Edge told Dash in a whisper, "Remember the plan! Gain trust, and crush!" Blitzwing was

Starscream cackled evily. "Yes yes...my plan is so brilliant. Come with me Barricade, and let us create an EVIL EMPIRE!" Starscream cackled some more, then looked at Barricade. "Wha-what? Barricade! You made it back!" said a startled Starscream.

Edge, desperate to make sure he gains the Decepticon's trust, said, "Uh, yeah remember? I, uh, got him back!"

"Yes, you saved me! I am in your debt Edge, Dash, and you too Starscream!"

Starscream, confused and frustrated, said, "Uh, Barricade, check the...the...the batteries! They've been a bit shaky right, might need replacing."

"Yes sir!" Barricade said eagerly, rushing to check the batteries.

Starscream, with an agry look on his face, asked, "Who the hell are you?!"

"The's name's Edge, and this is my partner, Dash, and inside my ship is Blitzwing, MY Decepticon. I've been assigned by my boss to come to help you with your plan."

"Hmm, I don't remember calling for aid...but we can always use slaves! Very well, prepare The Nemesis, and let me see this "Decepticon" of yours. I want to see how playing Primus will help us!"

"Yes, sir." said Edge with a sneer.
As soon as the Autobots, the other zetraloids, and Sam got to Spike's house, Fang ran up to Spike, ignoring the others.

"Hey Fang, it's only me. So, did you miss me?"

"Yes sir! I've been waiting!" said Fang.

"What the hell? The thing can talk?" Challenger asked,

"Actually, yes, he has the mindset and body design of a dog, but the voice box of a zetraloid." explained Spike, "I programmed it myself."

"Wow, interesting stuff," Torrent said. "I bet Mechross can do that too!"

The others looked at Torrent. "Oh, heh sorry. Wrong fic."

Later...

Optimus Prime, after hearing the story, said, "Well, I have to say, I didn't expect this. We need reinforcements. Lucky for us, Bumblebee contacted Wheeljack, Mirage, and Hound today. We will be there as soon as possible to get you guys back home."
Cerberus came in to Hydra's office. He looked upset, and reported to him saying, "Uh, Hydra, we got a bad news. We located Monarch...but she got away from us...and we've been tracking Beesting. He escaped the Kolima Prison yesterday...and left the planet today."

Hydra nodded. "Yes...keep tracking them. Send our sister, Chimaera. They shall never expect it."

Cerberus left, and said over the P.A., "Chimaera, report to Hydra."
Beesting, who had successfully stolen the Federation Fighter Pilot without being detected, was traveling through space. He was heading for a planet called Cybertron, thinking it was just a ball of metal floating in space.

"Well, I guess we have a place of refuge. So, let's see if any life is on this piece of junk..."

He scanned for enegry and life, and was suprised. "Wow, energy readings are off the chart! But...no signs of organic life." He pondered for a moment, and decided that the planet's residents were mechanical in nature, much like himself. "Well then...lets see if the natives are friendly."
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Chapter 6: The Newbee

Beesting, after landing, was ready for anything. He had his blaster at ready, and his trusty Stinger blades out.

"Well looks like these guys are peaceful. Great, I could really use a rest." He walked towards the base, and tripped off an alarm. "Oh...shit."

All of a sudden, a siren started to ring. A large, Decepticon came lumbering towards Beesting. He was, apparently, the security guard. "I am Dreadwing, maggot! State name, and prepare for use of deadly force." His voice was firey, and boomed loudly.

"My name's Beesting. I came here to seek refuge."

Dreadwing aimed his weapon at Beesting, ready to shoot, then Starscream stopped him. "Dreadwing, this is no way to treat a guest!"

"Lord Starscream! This intruder obviously is an Autobot sabateur, bent on ruining our process!"

"Nonsense, Dreadwing! You...Beesting, right? Come with me, let us talk."

Beesting reluctantly followed into Trypticon, looking at the impressive design of this.

"So Beesting, you're not the first of your kind here."

"Another? You mean, there is more zetras here?"

"Sure, whatever," said Soundwave. "We have them at the Nemesis, cleaning it up and fixing some bolts. They're working for me, and if you want refuge you must do the same for us."

Dreadwing, waiting for an answer, asked, "Lord Starscream, what to do with the creature?"

Starscream's answer was, "Let him stay, we need all the workers we can get." Dreadwing was about to speak, but determined it was better to leave it. Starscream looked at Beesting, and asked, "What are you waiting for, vermin? The second coming of Megatron? Get to work!"
Edge, who was now working on the Nemesis, was starting to become more rebellious. For instance, if Rumble were to tell him to jump, Edge would say, "Do it yourself!"

Beesting came in, and awed at the amazing ship of the Decepticons. He felt that his work was almost complete before he even got there. However, he was wrong. The inside was a wreck, and since the ship was humongous, so they could hold all of the Decepticons, it would have taken at least one more month, at least if the Contructicons weren't around.

"Good day to you, scrapmetals, my name is Scrapper," said Scrapper, the architect of the Nemesis. His voice was very metallic, and sounded like a crashing pan. "I see you are here to work. Go to Rumble, he will be your commanding officer. And- wait." He transformed into a Scoop loader like vehicle, and lifted it up. He put it on top of a large shelf-like structure, and seemed to weld it to the shelf. "Well, here is the directions, and come report at 1800."

"Yes, Scrapper." Beesting responded.
Dash, who was getting exhausted from working, asked, "Hey Rumble, can I take a break?"

Rumble, in a cruel tone, said, "No, you worthless piece of scrap! Get to work!"

Edge, who even though was cruel to Dash, only let himself be cruel to Dash, and said, "Shut up Rumble! Do the shit yourself!"

Rumble, now furious, replied with, "You want to get deactivated, punk?! Bring it on, slag-head!"

Edge, now beyond rage, charged towards Rumble, only to have Beesting stop him.

"Hey, chill man! He'll keep working, I'll help him out."

"How do you know my name?" Dash asked confused.

Beesting said, "Plot holes Dash, Plot holes."

"Oh, ok," he said, content with the explanation.

"Well, ok, hurry up! Scrapper wants this place fixed up at 1800!"

Edge looked at Beesting. "Thanks, uhh..."

"Beesting. And you are?"

"Edge. Nice to see another zetraloid around here."

Beesting, now a refugee working for the Decepticons, and Edge and Dash, workers who are obviously underpaid ($0 an hour, ending with a grand total of $0 at the end of the week), are in for one of the greatest battles in the universe's history. Unknowingly of course.
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:23 am

Chapter 7: The Autobot’s Return

Jazz's optics flickered back on. He looked back and forth, and saw Waveride standing on his chassis. "Hey man! Get off me!"

"Whoa, chill out Jazz. I'm fixing you up,"

"Oh damn, I thought I was in the beyond or some freaky **** like that...my bad dawg." Jazz felt a sharp pain in his leg, and yelped in pain.

"Sorry Jazz," Ratchet said. "Rumble's pounders did some work on your legs. But nothing-" he paused for a moment to weld a piece of metal to Jazz. "-Nothing we can't handle. See if you can move your leg."

Jazz waggled his leg, and got up slowly. "Thanks Doc, good as new. I think I might need some energon though,"

"Heh, don't worry Jazz, we'll have plenty when we get back to base," Sam said. He had a boot on his leg, and bandages wrapped around his head.

"Lookin' a little rough there Sam," Ironhide said.

"Ha, not lookin' too good yourself there Ironhide." Sam responded. "Gettin' a little old for this stuff?"

"Old? I'll show you old, Sam! Wanna spar for a little bit?!" Ironhide asked.

"Sorry old friend, I'm a little tired out...and I'd say so is Silverbolt."

"Well when you've got your wings back, I'm gonna teach you a lesson 'bout callin me old boy!"

"He's a little old for you to still call him a boy Ironhide, don't ya think?" Prowl asked.

"He's got nothing on me, Prowl. I've been fighting in the war for hundreds of thousands of years, and still kickin!" He felt a sharp pain in his back, and crouched over in pain.

"Calm down, Ironhide," Ratchet said. "Your back's a little tweaked. Nothing we can't fix,"
"Yo Lennox, got something from Optimus," an African-American soldier reported to the his superior, Major General Lennox. General Lennox had worked with the Autobots ever since the big battle in Mission City twenty years ago.

"Thank you, Lieutenant." He clicked a few buttons on his computer, and Prime appeared on a projector. "Optimus, what do we have?"

"A little something we haven't had in while. Remember the Decepticons?"

"Damn, they're still around? I could have sworn we had taken them all out by now."

"Yes, well, it seems we forgot a few. Come to Autobot City as soon as possible. We have some things to discuss."
Spike looked at the setting sun, thinking about the destruction of the base. "Why wasn't I there? Why couldn't I have saved them? Ino...Rattle...Thumper...everyone...I'm sorry...I will avenge your deaths. Those Decepticons will be defeated before I die..."

"Whatcha thinking about?" Torrent asked, happily chomping on a Snickers bar.

"Nothing...nothing much. It wouldn't matter to you."

"Alright then," Torrent said, returning his attention to his delectable chocolate bar.

"Hey Spike, stop moping around, huh?" Monarch said. "I know what you're feeling, but you gotta move on with it!"

"I don't think you know what I'm going through, Monarch. I didn't even know you had feelings." Spike said.

"Hey, at least I don't act so childish like you,"

"Child? You're calling ME a child? Listen he-"

"Would you all just shut up?!" Challenger yelled. "I'm trying to figure out this...Connecting Four game..."

"Sorry Challenger," Spike said. "Hey Blyck, when are we gonna interrogate Monarch? We'll be leaving in the morning right?"

"I guess you didn't get the memo," Blyck said.

"What do you mean?" Spike asked.

"I'm coming with you guys on this wild goose hunt," Monarch answered. "You men needed a woman in the group anyways,"

"What?! No way, really?! What is wrong with you guys?! Is this some joke?!" Spike asked angrily.

"Its not a joke," Challenger said, putting his arm around Monarch, "We have a nice looking woman on our team now,"

Monarch slapped him in the face Challenger in the face, and walked away. Fang snickered at Challenger's misfortune. "Hey Spike, shut your dog up!"

"Hey, don't talk to Fang like that!"

"Yeah!" Fang added in, growling at Challenger.

"Ahh, what a great, dysfunctional group we make, eh Torrent?" Blyck asked.

"What's dysfunally mean?" Torrent asked. Blyck facepalmed. "I better get a promotion..." he said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:29 am

Chapter 8: The Return of Megatron's Empire Part 1- The Foundation of an Empire

"Starscream, the Nemesis II is finished." Scrapper told his commander.

Starscream looked at it, and said, and replied with, "Its a bit on the small side...but it will do."

"Couldn't overcompensate enough?" Beesting asked Starscream.

"Quiet yourself, minicon! I may not know what you mean by that, but it is obviously an insult of some sort!"

"Alright, sorry. Jeez,"

"Snap back at me again boy, and it will be your head!"

Beesting sighed, and looked at his new Zetraloid friend.

"Hey, Beesting," Edge whispered.

"Yeah, what?" Beesting whispered back.

"Wanna know a secret?"

"Uhh...yeah sure."

"Alright," he said as he looked around. "I'm here to destroy the Decepticons. I can trust you with this information right? Or do I have to kill you to keep your mouth shut?"

Beesting replied, "You won't have to put me on the proscribed list. I'm in,"

Edge smiled, and said, "Great, glad to have you aboard."
"Hey, zetraloid, wake up!" Ironhide yelled.

"Hey, is he alive?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, he's just one stubborn sleeper," Ratchet replied.

"Get up, now! We've gotta leave now!" Prowl said.

Spike, woken by the Autobots, saw that their transport had arrived, and everyone was boarding. He quickly grabbed his cube, got Fang up, and got aboard.

An Autobot trooper stood by the entrance, with a list in his hand. "Alright 'Loid. State Name.

"Spike. My dog's name is Fang."

The soldier looked at his dog. "They have robot dogs now too? That's the craziest thing I've heard today...except for maybe that one Zetraloid's name...what was it? Bleck, Blick?"

"Blyck, Blyck's his name."

"Yes...well...go on then. Have a good flight."
"Hey Edge!" Starscream said. He had a look of happiness in his optics.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"I have your 'Decepticon'. We adjusted him a little." There, Blitzwing stood, repainted light brown and purple, two screens showing a jet and a tank, and two stands next to his head, which showed a head like his, but with a different face.

"What the hell did you do to Blitzwing?" Edge asked.

"We have improved your Blitzwing, and now has three mode and a spark. All thanks to the AllSpark fragment."

"What do you mean Starscream?" Edge asked.

"He has a robot mode, a tank mode, and a jet mode. A spark too. He's no longer a lifeless shell. He's now a legitimate Transformer, a Decepticon."

Edge shrugged. "He still is mine right? Under my control?"

"Sure, whatever. He's all yours. But still dedicated to the cause...right? Because it would be terrible If I had to dismantle him...and you."

Edge nodded, saying, "Of course, Lord Starscream. Where to now, my Lord?"

Starscream replied with, "The Decepticons are going to Earth. But you and Blitzwing are going to this planet called Kolima to destroy the Federation base. Understood?"

Edge smrked, and said, "Yes!"

"Then, I'll take you to the transport. Oh, and take your partner...Dash yes? We'll keep Beesting. Thundercracker! Take them to the transport." Starscream said with a blink of his optic.

"Alright, here we are. Now, you might want your bot to turn to alternate mode."
"Blitzwing, turn to jet!" In the blink of an eye he transformed into a MiG-29 Jet, and Edge and Dash went in.

"Ready?" Thundercracker asked.

Edge looked up, and said, "Yeah."

"Good!" Thundercracker pressed a button, and it turned out the "transport" was a garbage chute. Thundercracker cackled, and went to Starscream. "They went off brother."

Starscream smiled, and said, "Good, and now to Earth! For vengeance!"
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Chapter 8: The Return of Megatron's Empire Part 2- The Empire Strikes

"Damn you Starscream!" yelled an extremely angry Edge. Being tricked was not a thing he took lightly. He cursed Starscream, and then looked at Blitzwing. "Well, what do you do exactly?"

"I am meant to serve you, yes? I will do that," Blitzwing said in a calm, cold voice. But his voice quickly changed into a loud, angry sounding voice, saying, "We will crush the Autobots! Nothing shall stop us!"
"Spike, dude, wake up! We're almost there man!"

"Say what? Huh? No! Just five more minutes! Please!" Spike said, covering his blankets over his head.

"That's an order soldier!" Blyck said.

Spike groaned, and rolled out of his bed. Fang ran to his master, rubbing his head on Spike's chest. Spike pet his dog, and continued out through his room's door. He walked to the bridge of the Ark, the Autobot's main transport and, in wartime, battleship.

The Ark landed on Autobot City's landing pad. The group left the Ark, and was greeted by Optimus Prime. "Welcome, friends, old and new."

"Dad!" Daniel said, running over to his father Sam. Sam hugged his son, and kissed his wife, Mikaela Banes-Witwicky (aka Megan Fox).

"A little rough, huh guys?" Bumblebee asked.

"Yeah, Decepticons gave us some trouble," Prowl said.

"Welcome, Zetraloids," Optimus said to his smaller robot bretheren.

"Thank you, Optimus Prime," Blyck said. "We will give you all the help you need in your fight, whatever it takes."

"We are very greatful for your help," Optimus said. "Autobots, Zetraloids, join me in the war room. We have to some things to discuss,"
"Well," started Optimus, "One of our spys have sent us information that several Decepticon scientists, including Starscream, have created a kind of super energon, made from liquid energon from Cybertron's core."

"What does this mean, Optimus?" Prowl asked.

"This not only means Cybertron is still inhabitable," he paused for a moment. "We also have reason to believe this super energon has enough power to revive offline Transformers."

"They want to revive Megatron!" Shocker yelled.

"Yes, that is what we think," Optimus said.

"We are taking precautions to avoid this," Bumblebee started, "So we are sending Autobot teams Dion, Ariel, and Convoy to key strategic Zetraloid Federation and UNGC bases that may be of interest to the Decepticons. Team Dion is on Planet Silicron, Ariel Ops in Planet Athenia, and Convoy Squadron on Planet Kolima."

"The Federation is on Kolima!" Torrent said to his fellow Zetraloids. "What are we going to do?!"

"If you were listening, you would have heard that the Autobots are taking care of it,"

Challenger laughed, saying, "We can take 'em!"

"Not by ourselves," Blyck started. "Silicron's Federation Base was pulverized in half an hour by only three Decepticons! I'm sure there's going to be more than just three,"

Spike shuddered when he heard about the event. He wished he could have done something to save his friends.
Sam sat in his living room, watching the news. He served as an ambassador between Autobots and the UNGC, or United Nations Galaxy Corps. The UNGC kept the peace in the galaxy with its Earth Defense Command, and on much more powerful targets, the Autobots.

"...And there were no survivors on the base's attack. In other news, self-titled Autobot Ambassador Sam Witwicky was seen returning from Planet Silicron with several Zetraloids. Many anti-Zetraloid groups have been protesting outside of Autobot City today since-

Sam turned off the TV, sighing. He had a bad image with anti-Autobot and anti-Zetraloid groups because of his sympathies with them. Many still saw them as machines, robots meant to serve humans. He saw sentient machines like them no different than people, and deserved equal rights. Though he seems to be losing the battle, he fights still to end the oppression on Autobots and Zetraloids.
"Well, Edge, Blitzwing, Planet Kolima. Federation base 50 miles ahead," Dash said.

"Let's hurry up." Edge started. "Blitzwing, lets get there quickly," Blitzwing transformed into jet form, and arrived at the base in about ten minutes. Edge and Dash jumped out of Blitzwing's cockpit, and Blitzwing transformed into robot form.

"I will destroy this base without any problem! Nothing shall stop me!" Blitzwing yelled.

"Hold it right there!" an Autobot with grey armor and a red faceplate. He had his blasters mounted on his arms aimed at Blitzwing.

"Who the hell are you?!" Edge asked.

"I am Battle Convoy, head of Orion Squad. Autobot Commander," He shot his blasters at Blitzwing, injuring the Triple Changer.

Blitzwing growled, yelling, "I'll throttle you-after I show you my dance!!" He jumped, walked on the tips of his toes, and then began spinning, and shooting at the same time, battering a confused Battle Convoy.

Battle Convoy jumped behind a concrete wall, taking cover from enemy fire. "Hot Shot, come in Hot Shot!"

"Yeah Convoy?" Hot Shot responded.

"I need backup. Under enemy fire at the Federation Base."

"Oh hell, Decepticons?! Don't worry Convoy, we'll be there in a sec'! Hot Shot out!"

"Roger," Convoy said.

"Whats the matter," Blitzwing asked in his cold tone. "Running out of options?"

"I'm just getting warmed up, three face. Bring it on!"

"Three face?! You're gonna pay for calling me three face!" Blitzwing transformed into Tank form, and fired at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:29 pm

Chapter 8: The Return of Megatron's Empire Part 3- Revival of an Empire

"Lord Starscream, we are entering the Asteroid Belt." Slash stated, a Decepticon that has the ability to hold multiple alternate modes.

"Yes, all according to plan," Starscream said.

"Lord Starscream," Soundwave said.

"What is it Soundwave?"

"We are receiving a transmission from Edge,"

"Put it on,"

"Starscream, we got into a bit a of a problem," Edge said.

"What happened?" Starscream asked.

"The Autobots thwarted our plans. It seems that they knew we were coming,"

Starscream looked around, and shot a random grunt. His Decepticon symbol formed into a Autobot symbol. "I knew there was something suspicious about that guy. They had a spy...our entire plan may be compromised...congratulations, Edge. You did something worthwhile even though you failed me. Starscream out,"

You're not going to save them?" Barricade asked.

"Why should I? They failed me," Starscream said indifferently. "Continue on our path,"
"Hey Big Bot," said Bumblebee, "We got a transmission from Battle Convoy."

"Put it on," Optimus said.

"Optimus Prime. I-krrk-have recen-krrk-engaged-krrk-battle a Decepticon by the-krrrk-Blitzwing. He was-krrk-a worthy opponent-krrk-and was accompanied by two-krrk-I think they are Zetraloids. I-krrk-have drive-krrk-him away. He-krrk-in the city. I am-krrk-a team composed of Hot Shot, Wingsaber, and Landmine. They-krrrrk-tracked him down to the city of-krrk-Convoy out."

"That didn't sound good," Monarch said.

"Hey, don't worry," Challenger said pridefully. "I'll stop the big bad Decepticons," Monarch simply sighed.

"Dude, what the hell is going on here?!" Waveride asked.

"We've got company heading our way, I assume," Spike said. "And they aren't going to be friendly,"

"Well, why can't we be friends with them?" asked Torrent.

"They aren't the friendly type, Torrent," Blyck said. "So we need to blast them to pieces,"

"Zetras like us ain't meant to be messing with this kind of stuff," Shocker said. "We need the Autobots to take care of this."

"Brilliant idea," Captain Lennox said, standing up from his chair in the war room, "I'll send a taskforce to Cybertron. You have several troops there, right Prime?"

"Yes, they do," Ironhide said.

"Yeah, last I heard they were energon harvesting, trying to get Cybertron working right again." Jazz said.

Prowl put his hand on his chest in a heroic way, and said, "Then what are we waiting for? Let's transform and roll out!"

"Prowl, please, that's my line," Optimus said.

"Sorry Prime."
"Starscream, I have made us invisible to human and Autobot trackers."

Starscream smiled. "All according plan...Mixmaster, are we heading towards the Atlantic Ocean?"

Mixmaster, a rather slow Constructicon, asked, "Duh, Scrapper, are we in the Atantic Ocean thingy?"

"You dumb bolt! Yes Lord Starscream, we are on the way," yelled Hook, the second-in-command perfectionist of the Constructicons.

"Why are you so mean?" muttered the Constructicon loser, Scavenger.

"You whine too much! You're giving me a headache!" whined the Constructicon Long Haul.

"Look who's talkin'..." mumbled Sledge, the outcast Constructicon.

"Gahh! Be quiet!" Starscream yelled. "Barricade, just tell me what's going on."

"We are entering the atmosphere, en route to the Laurentian Abyss." Barricade said.

"Great, all according to plan," Starscream said happily.

"You sure do say that a lot," Beesting said.

"Quiet boy, or I'll have you scrapped!" Starscream said.
Edge and Dash were riding in Blitzwing's tank form. "I'm disappointed in you, Blitzwing. Why did you lose?"

"The backup ruined my strategy. He was definitely smarter than he appeared," Blitzwing stated.

"More than meets the eye?" Dash asked.

Edge proceeded to smack his inept partner in the head. "Shut up Dash," he said.

Blitzwing stopped for a moment. "Hey, what's the hold up?" Edge asked.

"We have a roadblock. Shall I terminate?!"

Edge looked at the Zetraloid blocking the way. He had a large hand, and was looking at the ground. "No...lemme deal with him." Edge jumped out of the tank, and yelled, "Hey! You, up ahead, need a lift?"

The Zetraloid looked at him, and said softly, "Yes,"

"Alright, come with us. You look like a strong guy, we could use an extra hand," Edge said.

The Zetraloid said, "I don't want to partake in anything illegal,"

"Its not illegal, trust me. Its actually more of a civil service. Name's Edge, what's your's?"

"Distor."
"Scrapper, lower the grappler," Starscream commanded.

"As you command, Lord Starscream." A large grapple grabbed the fallen Decepticons on the sea floor below. Blackout, Brawl, Bonecrusher, Shockwave, and finally, Megatron, were all rescued.

Starscream cackled with glee, and said, "Take Blackout, Brawl, Bonecrusher, and Shockwave to the repair room. I take care of Megatron myself," Starscream said.

"As you command, my lord," Scrapper said. Starscream nodded, getting up from his command chair, and going to his quarters. There stood the remains of the Decepticon leader, Megatron.

"Hello Megatron!" Starscream said, putting his hand on the fallen leader's head. Megatron was badly beaten. What was left of him was his torso, his head, and his right arm. "I know you want your body back, but I don't. I was kind of getting used to leading this army. If I can get them to understand you are beyond repair, you will be gone forever. Heh heh...ha ha ha ha! All hail Megatron!"

Laserbeak wached silently, spying for Soundwave. Soundwave, being a firm supporter of Megatron, would not let Starscream through with this. If Starscream wouldn't revive him, he would.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:32 am

$1,000,000 a head. <- Seems fair =) XDD

Yelvertron though...needs some work on the name." <- NUH UH c: XD
"WHAT THE HELL MAN! YOU GOT REINFORCEMENTS?! THIS SUCKS!" <- XDD
Spike likes language =3
hundercraker yelled, "Naughty-Naughty, you little human!" <- AMUSING.
"Dammit Challenger, get back here!" Blyck yelled over the transmitters. <- XDD
THE BREAD. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Waveride then jumped up and said, "Get the Autobots! They are the big dudes! And get Sam, he's the human bro! We need to call Optimus Prime dude! Like, NOW! X- epic.

XDD Fall fail.
Starscream cackled evily. "Yes yes...my plan is so brilliant. Come with me Barricade, and let us create an EVIL EMPIRE!" Starscream cackled some more, then looked at Barricade. "Wha-what? Barricade! You made it back!" said a startled Starscream.  dumby evil face.

Hmm, I don't remember calling for aid...but we can always use slaves! Very well, prepare The Nemesis, and let me see this "Decepticon" of yours. I want to see how playing Primus will help us!" <- slaves XDD

The others looked at Torrent. "Oh, heh sorry. Wrong fic." <- XD

"Sure, whatever," said Soundwave. "We have them at the Nemesis, cleaning it up and fixing some bolts. They're working for me, and if you want refuge you must do the same for us."  ololololol

Beesting said, "Plot holes Dash, Plot holes." <-- WIN
"Would you all just shut up?!" Challenger yelled. "I'm trying to figure out this...Connecting Four game..." <- YES IT IS IN HERE.

"Its not a joke," Challenger said, putting his arm around Monarch, "We have a nice looking woman on our team now,"

Monarch slapped him in the face Challenger in the face, and walked away. Fang snickered at Challenger's misfortune. "Hey Spike, shut your dog up!" <- XDD A nice looking woman FTW XDD hahaha

"Couldn't overcompensate enough?" Beesting asked Starscream.

"Quiet yourself, minicon! I may not know what you mean by that, but it is obviously an insult of some sort!"  epic names AND epic win of comment XDDDD

Yom akin fun of Blyck’s name XDD That I just misspelled three times in the process c:
"I am Battle Convoy, head of Orion Squad. I so read that as battle cowboy of onion squad.

Starscream looked around, and shot a random grunt. His Decepticon symbol formed into a Autobot symbol. "I knew there was something suspicious about that guy. They had a spy...our entire plan may be compromised...congratulations, Edge. You did something worthwhile even though you failed me. Starscream out," <-- XDDDDDDDDDDD OLOLOLOL
More than meets the eye?" Dash asked.<- HAHAHAHA I get it c:

Civil services =|

Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:43 pm

Thanks Mega :3 And yes...Civil Services Razz
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Civil services are epic win olololololol XDDD
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:51 pm

Chapter 8: The Return of Megatron's Empire Part 4- Revenge of an Empire

Soundwave was in quite a fit of rage despite his lack of emotions. Starscream, the inferior replacement to Lord Megatron, had betrayed his leader. Soundwave could not allow this. "Laserbeak, when Starscream leaves the room, unlock the door for me. We must revive our Lord Megatron.
Blackout stretched out his arms, and cracked his servos. "Ahh, its great to be back." He looked around for a moment, and then shrieked, "Where's Scorponok?! Where is he?!"

"Calm down," Blackout said, "He's our one of our scouts on Earth. You will be reunited with your minion soon enough.

"I hate him," Bonecrusher growled out.

"That's to be expected of you, now isn't it?" Shockwave said.

"Oh, how I would have loved if they left you behind," Bonecrusher responded.

"Lord Megatron requires my tactical skills. Logically, we would have lost this war millenia ago if it wasn't for me,"

"Logic means nothing on the battlefield!" Brawl exclaimed. "Strength and firepower is what matters most!"

"Without any tactics, your power is useless on the battlefield, Lord Megatron understands this," Starscream responded.

"Where is Lord Megatron?" Blackout asked.

As if some cue made by the author, Starscream walked in silently, and saying nothing. Everyone became silent.

Slash came up to Starscream. "Uh, Lord Starscream... where is Lord Megatron?" he asked quietly.

"He has taken...massive damage...I will try to revive him, but it will be a difficult task." Starscream responded.

"Well, 'Lord', Starscream," Shockwave started, "It would be such a shame if Lord Megatron was not brought back, because the only person we would have to blame here is you. Now it may just be me, but I can't help but think that there would be an uprising after this."

"Uhh...yes, of course I understand," Strascream said quietly. His plan wasa foiled...perhaps he could find a way around this...but for now he had to revive Megatron.
The Taskforce Lennox had was comprised of was Prowl, Bumblebee, Challenger, Spike, Shocker, Robert Gibbs, a co-worker of his, Agent Simmons, former Sector 7 agent, and Lennox himself.

"So, why are going to some planet that is supposed to be deserted?" asked Challenger.

"It is deserted, but we have troops there mining its core. Even though the planet was running low on energy, the core apparently has lots of untapped energy." replied Shocker.

"Who are they?" asked Spike.

"Wheeljack, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Hound, Bluestreak, Mirage, Trailbreaker, Brawn, Cliffjumper, Powerglide, and, if we're lucky, Jetfire." Bumblebee answered.

"Well, why would be lucky if we had Jetfire?" Challenger asked.

"He's the Autobot Air Commander," Prowl started, "Even though he's not much of a fighter, he is very handy in combat. We don't have many Jetbots in the first place."

"Epps, how much longer do we have?" Lennox asked.

"Not long, we'll be there in about 30 minutes," Epps responded.

"That was a quick flight," Spike said.

"It's a long known secret we have the author on our side," Agent Simmons said. "But no one else can know this!"

"O...k then," Spike responded.
"Alright," Battle Convoy started, "We have to find those Decepticons. Hot Shot, take Wingsaber and Landmine to find them. I'll regroup with the others."

"Wait, so I'm in charge?" Hot Shot asked.

"Yes, you are," Convoy answered.

"Wait what?!" Wingsaber exclaimed at Battle Convoy. "Why is Hot Shot leading? I'm the Jetbot!" Wingsaber yelled.

"Because," Convoy started, "I see his potential, and this is a test.

"Oh yeah! Woot! In your FACE Wingsaber!" Hot Shot flaunted.

Wingsaber was about to jump at Hot Shot, but Landmine got a hold of him. "Get it together, Wingsaber. Let Hot Shot have his fun."
"Rumble, Super Energon," Soundwave said.

"Yeah boss. All here." answered Rumble, carrying a large block of Blue Energon.
Soundwave grabbed the block of energon, and looked at Megatron. He opened Megatron's spark chamber, which looked burnt out due to his incident with the AllSpark. Soundwave placed the blue energon in Megatron's spark chamber, and waited a moment.

Suddenly, Megatron's legs started to appear, his left arm grew back, his body being laced over with Decepticon alloys, a Decepticon symbol now covered his spark chamber, his face being restored, his helmet became thicker, and his eyes turned a blood red.

"I...I AM MEGATRON!" he yelled. He tried to get up, but large shackles held him down.

Starscream came in. "Soundwave? Get out of my la-MEGATRON! I'm glad to see you alive!"

"Liar," Soundwave said. "You were going to leave him to die,"

"I was about to save you Megatron!" Starscream yelled. "Soundwave did the job for me! I swear to Primus I was going to revive you!"

Megatron snarled, and said, "If you release me Starscream, I might let you live!"

"Y-yes Lord Megatron! Of course..." Starscream pressed a button, and the chains came off of Megatron.

Megatron stood up, and picked up an iron rod. He proceeded to slam the rod in Starscream's face. Starscream fell to the ground, and Megatron pressed his foot on top on Starscream. "Luck for you, Starscream, I need you to continue this operation. I'm in control now, Starscream."

"Fine, take it..." Starscream responded.

The Decepticon Leader took his foot off of Starscream, and began to laugh maniaclly.
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:46 pm

Chapter 9: Megatron Strikes Back Part 1- Death to the Autobots

As Megatron left Starscream's lab and entered the control room, everyone became silent. "Decepticons!" Megatron started. "I am your leader again! We crush the Autobots, and their pitiful human allies! For our cause, for Cybertron!"

"For Cybertron! For the Decpticons! ALL HAIL MEGATRON!" The Decepticons chanted, throwing their fists upward.

Megatron sat down in his command chair, looking at his army amassed by Starscream. "So, this is all we could muster?"

"Affirmative," Soundwave responded, who followed his leader shortly after Megatron left the room.

"...Very well. These troops will be sufficient enough,"

"Actually, my Lord," Shockwave started, "I hear from several troops that Starscream has...a plan of sorts, to defeat the Autobots.

Megatron scratched his chin. "Very well, I will listen to Starscream and his plan,"

"But, Lord Megatron-"

"Enough Shockwave!" Megatron yelled. "You dare speak up to me? Your logic seems to fail you at this moment! I am your leader, you shall obey everything I command!"

"Yes...Lord Megatron..."
Starscream looked out the hangar of the Nemesis II, thinking of a new plan to become leader of the Decepticons. "I could assassinate him at night...no, Megatron wouldn't dare leave himself so vulnerable...perhaps I could-"

"Lord Starscream," Edge said on Starscream's communicator. "Lord Starscream, come in,"

"Edge, this is Starscream. What do you want?"

"Blitzwing and I requesting to enter,"

"Yeah yeah yeah," Starscream pushed a few buttons, and the ship's tractor beam brought the crew members back in.

Blitzwing saluted. "All hail Lord Star-"

"No need, soldier. Lord Megatron is leader now. Unless you want to get blasted, I suggest you cease calling me 'Lord Starscream.'"

"Y-yes, Commander Starscream," Blitzwing said.

"Starscream, report to the war room," Megatron said on the speakers. "We are having a meeting on our progress. Leave us be, less you wish to be deactivated."

Starscream looked at his subordinates, and left for the war room. "Edge, should I stay with you?"

"No," he responded. "Go to the bridge, get to know your culture."

Blitzwing nodded, and went to the Bridge.

"So what do we do?" Dash asked.

"Gather information," Edge said. "We're going to spy in on this 'Lord Megatron,' see what he has to say on our situation."
"My fellow Decepticons," Megatron started, "as you know we need to end this war now. Destroy the Autobots once and for all, along with those pitiful wastes of flesh. Starscream, it is to my knowledge that you have a plan. So tell us, what is your plan?"

"Yes Starscream, what is your 'brilliant' plan Starscream?" asked Shockwave.

"Well Shockwave, Megatron, my first phase of the plan is complete, seeing as both of you are alive. The second phase though, will be more difficult. The Autobot's army is no laughing matter. Just Prime's small group was enough to defeat Megatron and his soldiers, and their numbers have grown signigicantly. Despite these major upper hands, they have one fatal flaw: the Autobot Matrix of Leadership. You all know it, right?"

"The Essence of Primus, what makes an Autobot leader," Soundwave said.

"You're correct, my Lord. I have concluded if we take away the Matrix, the Autobots will be leaderless and lose hope. We will then wipe out the rest of the army in one quick stroke."

"So you're are saying that if we destroy the Matrix, we destroy them?" Megatron said.

"Yes, my Lord. It's genious, yes?"

"There are several errors in your plan," Shockwave started. "Logically, we-"

"Shut up!" Starscream yelled.

"ENOUGH!" Megatron yelled louder. "Starscream's plan will do. Shockwave, Starscream, assemble an attack force. Soundwave and myself will find Frenzy and Scorponok."
"So, where are these extra soldiers, huh?" Spike asked.

Bumblebee responded saying, "The Autobots who were left on the planet to mine for energon under the planet. They have very little connection to the planet above, let alone the galaxy around them."

Lennox yelled, "Hey guys! I think I found something!" Prowl transformed, and followed Lennox. He returned to robot form, and looked at what Lennox found. "Bumblebee, its the

Bumblebee looked puzzled. "That's strange...I'd think it would be better hidden,"

Challenger scratched his head. "Should we check?" he asked.

Agent Simmons pulled a coin out. "Ok, let's decide. Heads yes, tails no. Sound fair?"

Bumblebee facepalmed. "We're going to let a coin decide what action we take?"

"Yes!" Simmons said, flipping the coin.

"Shiny...Me Grimlock like shiny! Me Grimlock get shiny!" a large Transformer yelled. He transformed into a large Tyrannosaurus, and charged towards the group. Bumblebee and Prowl aimed their weapons at the Transformer.

"Grimlock! What the slag are ya doin'?"

"Me Grimlock destroy inturders Wheeljack!"

"Not intruders, friends! Autobot friends!" Wheeljack said.

Grimlock looked at Bumblebee and Prowl's chest, seeing the Autobot insignia. "Oh...Wheeljack right. Me Grimlock sorry. Me Grimlock not see!"

"...Apology accepted," Bumblebee said. "Why don't we go into the mine, huh?"
"So Wheeljack, where'd you get the idea of a dinosaur Transformer?" Prowl asked.

"Well, when I reported to Prime a few years ago, I saw Danny playing with some toys. I was inspired, and created the Dinobots."

"Th-there's more?" Prowl asked.

"Yup,"

"Primus help us alll..." Bumblebee said.

Bumblebee and Prowl met with old friends they hadn't seen in years. Jetfire, however, didn't seem to be there.

"Say Powerglide, what ever happened to our friend Jetfire?" Prowl asked.

Powerglide drank some oil, and responded, "Well, a few days ago he was on a trip, looking for recruits and supplies, you know,"

"Haven't seen him since," Mirage said.

"I'm startin' to think he's gone AWOL," Cliffjumper said.

"Nah, not Jetfire," Brawn said. "But we are concerned about him, we think he was captured by Decepticons. Maybe he's just taken a long trip. Who knows,"

"It's a real shame..." Bumblebee said. "But we'll find 'em. Anyways, you guys all ready to go?"

"Trailbreaker and Hound are loading us up right now," Bluestreak said.
Trailbreaker and Hound were hauling some energon to take on the ride, speaking how they finally get to stop mining, when Sideswipe and Sunstreaker whizzed by them, making them spill their load.

Hound yelled, "Hey! What the slag was that for?!"

Trailbreaker, an older Autobot, yelled, "Hey you hooligans! Get outta the way! We're workin here!"

"Sorry old timer, gotta beat slowpoke here!" Sideswipe yelled.

Sunstreaker replied with a fading, "Over my offline body, bro!" and they roared down the mine.

Hound transformed, and put the energon into Trailbreaker's trunk. "Sorry, you know them, speed demons."

Trailbreaker returned the favor, and said, "Makes me wonder why they work in the mines! Should just goof off with Jetfire!"

The group of Autobots loaded onto the
Ultra Magnus, Prime's brother and most reliable trooper, sent a group made of Arcee, former member of Bumblebee's troops, Hot Rod, Hot Shot's older brother, Springer, Arcee's self proclaimed 'boyfriend', and Blurr, the fastest Autobot on wheels.

"Nothing here," Hot Rod said, leaving the rubble of an empty building.

Blurr checked an old bunker. "Don't see anything here, anyone see anything here? Cause I don't see anything!"

Springer and Arcee saw nothing in a crashed ship. Springer contacted Ultra Magnus. "Alright Magnus, we've got nothing."

Magnus replied, "Very well, get back to base."

"Got it Magnus," Springer said. "Hot Rod, Blurr, lets get the hell outta here,"

"Hold up Springer, let's make another pass," Hot Rod said.

"You've gotta be kidding me, we've been here for hours and there's nothing here!"

"Come on man, it will be real quick," Hot Rod said. "Swear to Primus,"
"Convoy, this is Hot Shot. We're done searching, and no one's here. Should we take another pass?"

"Yes, do one more round,"

"What? Again?" Wingsaber whined.

Convoy cut transmission and sighed. "Why do I always get the whiny ones..."
Elita One, Prime's female counterpart and rumored life partner, sent a group as well, formed of Chromia, Ironhide's life partner, Firestar, Hot Shot's romantic interest, and Moonracer, a close friend of Powerglide.

"Nothing here, huh?" Chromia said.

"Yeah, nothin' here," Moonracer responded.

"Alright, let's get back to base then," Firestar said. The trio transformed, and headed back to their headquarters.
Prime and the other Autobots, still unaware of the Decepticons on Earth, waited for the other bots on Cybertron. Unbeknowst to him, but knowst to us, the Decepticons were close...very close...
Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, and Shockwave all left the war room. "Fellow Decepticons!" Megatron started. "Today is the day we shall become the rulers of the universe! Today, the Autobots will fall!"

"All Hail Megatron!" the Decepticons yelled. Two groups of soldiers went to assault the other groups of Autobots.

However, the four leaders, Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, and Shockwave, all stayed on Earth, and planned to lure the Autobots by attacking the Tokyo.
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:18 pm

Chapter 9: Megatron Strikes Back Part 2- Transform and Rise Up!

The Nemesis II propelled itself through the Pacific Ocean, heading towards Japan's capital city.

"Lord Megatron, we are near Tokyo,"

"Excellent Soundwave," Megatron said. He stood from his command chair. "Fellow Decepticons, today is our chance for vengeance. Show no mercy to these PATHETIC wastes of life. Destroy them all, men, women, children, kittens!"

"Yes Lord Megatron," the Decepticons responded.

"Now, transform and rise up!" Megatron said, transforming into his jet form and blasting out of the ship. Starscream tranformed and followed, whilst Soundwave used his back jets, and Shockwave used his helicopter form's rotors to propell himself through the ocean.

They rose from the ocean, and sped towards Tokyo, spelling doom once again for the human race...
"Optimus!" Mikaela yelled. "Turn on the news...the Decepticons...they're back!"

Prime's optics widened, as turning on his television to the news report.

"This is CNN with the news report that the Decepticons have returned to Earth, after allegedly being defeated by the Autobots twenty years ago. They are attacking Tokyo, destroying everything in sight. The city is being evacuated, as Japan can simply do no more now. Now the quest-oh my god!"

Soundwave and Laserbeak attacked the news crew, as the camera fell to the ground, showing the carnage in the city.

Optimus Prime sighed. "Let's go." he simply said, leaving the room. Ironhide, Jazz, and Ratchet followed.
The Zetraloids who were working with the Decepticons boated their way across the ocean. They were given the task with releasing Frenzy and Scorponok from a "top secret" base in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. "I haven't had the chance to ask you guys why you're out to get these giant robots," Beesting said.

"We're doing something for our owner. Somebody wanted them from our master, so we're doing his dirty work." Edge said.

Dash asked, "How 'bout you Beesting?"

"I'm on the run, and that's all I'll say." The group went silent, and then landed on the small island base.

Edge shifted into human form, all part of the plan. "Distor, keep watch of the boat," Edge thrusted a blaster into Distor's hand. "Know how to use it?" he asked.

Distor nodded. Edge nodded back, and continued to the base. Dash and Beesting followed. They reached the entrance, and were greeted by a security Zetraloid.

The Zetra looked at Edge, and said, "Sir, do you have clearance to enter?"

"Not with me, just let me,"

"Sir, if you don't have any clearance I can't let you through,"

"Here's his clearance," Beesting said, showing his stinger at the security zetraloid. "Now open the door, huh?"

The Zetraloid quickly walked over to the passcode panel, and the door opened. Edge shifted into zetraloid form, and knocked out the security guard, and then the group proceeded to the base.
Blitzwing was a bit worried. Never before had he been in battle without Edge, his creator, and even though now he had backup, he was still afraid.

"What's the matter Blitzwing?" Thundercracker started. "Afraid of a little action without daddy?" he said laughing.

Blitzwing said angrily, "Buzz off creitin! I can do this without Edge!" At the moment, he transformed into his jet form.

Thundercracker transformed into jet form as well, followed by Slash in jet form.
The group formed of Blackout, Skywarp, and Barricade were rather silent. Even though they get along, they needed to focus on the mission. They headed towards the most powerful group: Ultra Magnus' team. Barricade was his Saleem S281 Mustang Police car, within Blackout's MH-53M Pave Low IV Helicopter, and Skywarp his F-117 Nighthawk jet. Their attack would be fast, strong...and silent.
"I HATE YOU! BOTH OF YOU!" Bonecrusher roared.

"Shut up Bonecrusher, I'm starting to see an Autobot symbol on ya!" Brawl yelled back.

Dreadwing recklessly flew by them. "Just let's go! Fighting ain't solving Megatron's problem!"

No doubt, this crew isn't exactly cooperative, but they still had heavy firepower, so they have a chance of victory.
The group of Autobots were a quarter of the way home, when an unexpected member was found on ship.

"Torrent?!" Blyck yelled. "What are you doing here, huh?" he asked.

"I wanted to come on with you guys...and the only way I could was sneak on!"

Lennox looked at them. "Bleek, is there a problem?" he asked.

Blyck was frustrated. "Yes it is, he's supposed to be helping the Autobots! And my name is Blyck!" he yelled.

"Chill, Blyck," Spike said. "Torrent's fine,"

Challenger snickered. "He called you Bleek," he said.
The Constructicons decided to stay on the Nemesis II, because they couldn't decide which group to go with.

Swindle, a Decepticon who's devotion to the cause is debated because his goal in life is to get a qucik buck, also stayed.

Mixmaster jumped up, and said, "Hey Scrapper! Watch this!" he had a barrel of oil, and burned it down, then crushed it on his head. "It was only for 3 Cyberdimes from Swindle!"

Scavenger, desperate for attention, gave him a standing ovation. Hook scoffed at him, and put him down, saying, "Don't make a fool of yourself, Scavenger."

Long Haul rolled his eyes.

Sledge, determined he could do better, got an empty can, and attempted to slam it on his head, but Scrapper took it from him, and threw it away. "Stop goofing around, get to work!"

Swindle looked a him. "What work? I can't sell anything without turning to scrap!"

All of a sudden, a large Transformer crashed on the ship. Hook looked up. "What's that?" he said.

Scrapper said, "Someone has to go see."

Mixmaster said, "Duh, will he hurt me?"

Sledge simply said, "I don't feel like it."

Hook said, "I wouldn't dare go out there, just to see some dead fleshie!"

Swindle said, "I'll go...if you pay!"

Long Haul sighed. "I'll go, ain't got nothing better to do." and he went off, transforming into his Dump Truck mode. Scavenger said, "Uh...I'll help!" and went off with him in his Excavator mode.

Long Haul floated above the Transformer, Scavenger behind.

"What is he, Autobot or Decepticon?" Scavenger asked.

"I can't tell, he doesn't have a faction on his chest...let's bring him in,"

The two brought the Transformer back in the Nemesis II "Well, well, well..." Swindle said, snickering. "It looks like some nomad. I bet I could sell him something!"

Scrapper knocked him down. "Back off, he ain't buying nothing...he's online...he needs some energon. Hook, get some."

Hook reluctantly went to get it. He gave it to Scrapper, and he put it in his spark chamber. The Transformer looked at the Constructicons.

"Where am I? Who-Who are you?" he said.

Sledge cracked his knuckles. "The question is, who are you?" he said, rearing to punch, only to be stopped by Scrapper. "Hold on, I have an idea Sledge."

He got up. "My name is...something...fire. What am I doing here?" he asked.

"You fell on our ship," Hook started. Scavenger started, but Long Haul finished, "We saved you."

Swindle jumped at him, saying, "Hey, we saved ya! How bout you save me? A nice Plasma Gun, only for $50! What do ya s-" but Sledge punched his lights out, and Mixmaster picked him up, saying, "Ok salesman, let's go night night."

Scrapper picked up Skyfire, and said, "Alright, here's the deal. We'll save you, but you must join us, the Decepticons, understood.

Skyfire looked at them. "What if I don't?"

"Well, its five to one. I think you can figure out the rest,"

"Ok. I'll do it."

Scavenger got Decepticon brander, and Scrapper branded the Transformer.

Scrapper smiled. "Welcome to the Decepticons...Skyfire. How do you like that name?"

"I like it,"
Megatron smiled at the destruction. "Earth is mine now."

Shockwave burned in the Decepticon isginia into the side of a building. "I like the new look..." he said.

Soundwave transformed back to robot mode, and said, "Lord Megatron, I detect an Autobot presence,"

Megatron smiled. "Just in time,"
Jazz looked at the destruction. "Whoa man...Godzilla musta come through here."

"Stop joking Jazz," Optimus said. "We have more important things to deal with,"

"You're dead right, Prime!" Megatron said, standing atop the remains of a destroyed building with his fellow Decepticons.

"Megatron..." Optimus said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:31 pm

More for me to read =o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids   Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossroads: Transformers & Zetraloids

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Creative Arts :: Writing-