MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

What are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King

What are you playing? - Page 18 Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:41 am

JohnnyboySP wrote:
I have done 100% and under 2 hours but not both at the same time.

Yes I would however Nintendo hasn't started an achievement system yet. >_>

Also I don't have the game at this point in time.

They added "Accomplishments" to one game just recently. So it's only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:51 am

Supposedly the WiiU will have a streamlined achievement system. I like the "compare to your friends" kind of thing I can do with the 360 and PS3. Not to gloat in comparison but more like "you did that? Nice job"
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:42 pm

Half Life 2
Plants vs Zombies
Team Fortress 2
Magicka
Audiosurf
Left 4 Dead 2 *with Chaos ;D*
Alien Swarm
Sonic Generations
Cave Story+
Psychonauts
Revenge of the Titans

downloading Dead Space atm :3
Back to top Go down
RoseBuddy
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
RoseBuddy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:22 pm

mw3 with Elijah, call off duty:black ops with bro, my Sims by self, Mario cart for de with William and Elijah
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:27 pm

Cajun Canine wrote:
Half Life 2
Plants vs Zombies
Team Fortress 2
Magicka
Audiosurf
Left 4 Dead 2 *with Chaos ;D*
Alien Swarm
Sonic Generations
Cave Story+
Psychonauts
Revenge of the Titans

downloading Dead Space atm :3

That's a big list.
Speaking of L4D2, we should grind vs mode with each other to get a christmas-only achievement.

Just got off Killing Floor with a friend of mine. I'm pretty good at clearing rooms. I use the flamethrower and grenade launcher! Usually flame thrower because the Demo weapons are expensive.

Edit: OH! And I downloaded Super Meat Boy since it was on sale, 75% off. I'm saving it for later though. I have too many unfinished games from Nintendo giving me a ton of free GBA games.
Starting up Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones and getting lost in Kirby: The Amazing Mirror. Dang that last one is a maze! Harder to navigate than Metroid games, that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Playing Assassin's Creed with a keyboard SUCKED.
Hopefully there aren't that many other games out there that demand a controller when played on a computer.

*Buys Super Meat Boy for Mac*
*Before the title screen loads a screen saying that this game is best played with a controller appears*

What are you playing? - Page 18 47509%20-%20computer%20denied%20hardware_abuse%20no%20punch%20twilight_sparkle
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:06 am

I started Dead Space as well. =v

We need to do more L4D2 ):
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:49 am

Currently playing off and on, atm:

Nostalgia (DS)
Secret of Mana (SNES)
Okamiden (DS)
Sonic Generations (PS3)
And Castlevania Harmony of Despair for PS3...whenever JB gets a moment.

Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:13 am

Oh yeah we need to play that again sometime, I haven't forgotten but with the influx of Christmas stuff I've had a lot of other games to play.

And on top of that I've been sacrificing a lot of game time to get exercise. >_>

I think I actually know enough people for a full party now. =O

Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:37 am

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Super Meat Boy

My stack of games I'm playing has become rather disorganized, but those are the two I'm playing the most currently.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:38 am

How are you liking Sacred Stones?
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:07 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
How are you liking Sacred Stones?

Pretty fun. Glad I decided to pick "easy".

This is the kind of game where if you make one rash decision, people die ...that you don't want to die.
You accidentally move your pegasus within rage of an enemy archer you didn't see. Archers crit all winged units.

Luckily I've learned a lot from the previous Fire Emblem games I've played with Ike, and I have some good strategies to use and only lost about 3 units or so this far.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:05 pm

I never let anyone die ever. :I

SS was good though it's predecessor was better IMO.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Lost 3 men in Sacred Stones for a good cause: Kicking quack my stingray bloo. (Instead of simply surviving like the map suggested I do.)

Unfortunately, the boss I was trying to beat retreated after I finally knocked his health down to 3. Damnit, just ONE more turn!

Well, Starting the battle over is for people that like to sit through two-hour long strategic battles. Also wusses and perfectionists. I am none of the above.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:50 pm

You will get to the end with like 5 units. lol
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:10 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
I was going to keep everyone alive, but then I got bored.

Huddling in a corner of the map with the tougher units facing the enemy and archers/mages just inside that is BORING.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:33 pm

I downloaded the demo for Final Fantasy XIII-2 because Square Enix has repeatedly proven that they have an iron grip on my soul forever. It's fixed some of the issues from the original, but I still don't see much incentive to not use Auto-Attack. Also this "Noel" person seems like a douche, mostly cause he pronounces his name like it rhymes with "mole" even though it is spelled like the word for Christmas. NOOOO. ELLLL. It is not Nooollle.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:18 am

Fire Emblem is not a good game for the short play sessions College allows. So I started up HL2: Ep2 again so I can get the famous Little Rocket Man achievement.
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:32 pm

Add Solatorobo to my list of stuff I'm playing, atm. lol

Speaking of Fire Emblem...

I was tempted to buy Radiant Dawn when it saw it in either gamestop or Play N Trade for like $14 used/complete... but, eh... not having the greatest memories of Path of Radiance, so I didn't. Also saw FE: Shadow Dragon for the DS. That's essentially the first one remade, right? Anyway... yeah. Left that alone, too.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Shadow Dragon was forgettable.

Very forgettable.

Radiant Dawn is probably the best title in the series.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:09 pm

ChaosDX1 wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:

Huddling in a corner of the map with the tougher units facing the enemy and archers/mages just inside that is BORING.

Until you get them all powerful enough to be 1-man armies. I\'m happy
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:05 am

JohnnyboySP wrote:
ChaosDX1 wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:

Until you get them all powerful enough to be 1-man armies. I\'m happy
Half of them already are. I even have a few weak kids on my team to level them up into something useful.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:07 am

In Super Mario 3D Land, if you beat the game without having that special ? box appear after dying 5 times in a row, your profile gets sparkly.

That happened to me ONCE, on the second level back when I was still used to the controls. and now I'm cursed to never get it. This frustrates me.
And I'm sick of seeing other sparkly profiles, so I'm thinking of pulling SM3DL off my streetpass tag list.

Maybe one day I'll replay the entire game and try and get a sparkly profile. Until then, shelf.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:38 pm

Dangit. I left the gnome behind because the level circles back, but now it lies JUST on the other side of a door the game won't let me get past!

I can see it through a freaking bullet-proof glass pane. Two feet away. Can't touch it.

I'll have to replay the zombie-filled level while carrying him. Good thing I saved an extra file right where I dropped Gnome Zokovski.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Getting "Little Rocket Man" in Half Life is proving to be a challenge.

Especially transporting the gnome in the car. There is no trunk, and no duct tape. You have to drive slow and hope it doesn't fall out.

I am also getting a ton of other achievements on my way there! Took some thinking to get "Payback!" (Kill a hunter with it's own Flechettes.) Can't pick those little exploding darts up. Not even with the gravity gun.

Hm... But they do stick to the environment. Grab something as a shield, collect them on it, and then move in as they're about to blow! The reward is a satisfying animation of the hunter getting vaporized like a Pyro getting hit with the Solder's Righteous Bison.

Next achievement en route: Run over 20 people! ...while not losing the gnome. dang.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:15 am

I have mostly been playing OoT and Gears of War 3, when I'm not working or sleeping.

Almost done with Master Quest and then I will move on to 100%-ing Sonic Generations 3DS.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:39 pm

I've given up in advancing the "story" of Super Meat Boy. The final non-boss level of "The End", "Omega" I can't beat no matter how many times I try. And the boss level of this world requires EVERY level be beaten before it is unlocked.

So I'm going back and beating Dark World levels, finding warp zones and collecting bandages.

Had an awesome replay of me dodging missiles like a ninja in one of the Dark World levels of Salt Factory, but it didn't save the replay when I tried to. (Mostly because I couldn't make out the grainy symbol that said what button saves a replay. Why doesn't this game have a full screen option?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Discussion :: Gaming-