MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:04 pm

(THAT'S WHERE I GOT THAT FROM. HA HA. Niiice. xDD)

Whiskey looked over at Writhe, crossing his arms as he leaned back in his chair. He wanted to see what he'd do.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:17 pm

(XPPPP I was just being silly)

Well Writhe was quite not doing anything. He was simply waiting for Whiskey's lead. After all the guy had made it fairly clear yesterday that Writhe's own personal initiative to do things against what Whiskey wanted was not particularly appreciated, so now he was settling for just being a follower.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:25 pm

(it seriously is though. xD As I started typing it reminded me of that. xD)

Whiskey you're dumb. =U

Nothing huh? Well that wasn't what he was expecting, nor was it entirely preferred, but it was indeed tolerable.

He got up and made his way out through the dumb little tunnel again.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:13 pm

(OH I read that as it's NOT where I got it from at first =U I SEE NOW XDDD )

Writhe followed after Whiskey, presuming he was going to do the same thing apparently. That copycat.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:01 pm

(xDD Okay I see now too. )

Whiskey turned, doing an epic scold.

"Don't copy me foo." he ordered.

Ahem.

Whiskey was out now, waiting for Writhe to get out so he could close the hatch. Despite the sky being rather clear, it was awfully chilly here. He glanced around, most of the population was used to the low temps and didn't seem bothered in the least.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:31 pm

(XPP YES =U )

Writhe got out, because he was amazing like that. He simply stood there, obviously figuring Whiskey would take care of it. It was cold outside he decided. He didn't much like that--much colder than what he was used to. For a moment he was going to ask Whiskey if he thought it were cold too but decided against it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Whiskey indeed closed the hatch and began to work his way to the restaurant.

"I'm going to get a table, you wait five minutes and then come in and get your own table, facing your back to mine. Don't ever look at me." he instructed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:58 am

So WHISKEY didn't have to stand in the cold. Despite Writhe's usual argumentative disapproval he nodded. Although he did briefly wonder what they were supposed to achieve by this. If he was never supposed to look at Whiskey did it just mean they were having top secret breakfast...? Whiskey had never used his transmitters in any conversation between them, so Writhe wasn't sure how else communication would happen.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:48 pm

What Whiskey intended was for Writhe to get a table, with his back to Whiskey (So they are nearly back to back), so Whiskey could talk and Writhe could too, but they'd never face each other.

Whiskey entered this fine establishment and was greeted by an overly happy waitress. He picked a table ensuring an empty table was behind him, and ordered a meal so that he could at least pretend to eat.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:59 am

(Writhe is dumb =| XDDD ten didn't say SHE didn't know what he wanted =| .......aside from breakfast)

Writhe did not see the POINT in going to this restaurant. At all. They were able to talk perfectly fine outside. Why go inside and talk if he wasn't even allowed to look at the other. HUH. He had no watch or any other method of time telling, for time was not often important to him. In such, he began trying to decide how long it was until five minutes were up. If he got side tracked he'd likely be longer. If he didn't, he'd probably be early.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:01 am

(Ooooooooops. >_>)

Whiskey sat at his table, checking for both suspicious people and others who might try to take the seat behind him. His food was not there yet. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:27 pm

Writhe remained outside, doing a somewhat decent but not entirely great job of keeping time. Eventually he decided it was time to go in as well. He did a fine job of looking utterly casual about this--but that was probably because he actually was and currently more concerned with food.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:24 pm

Whiskey's food had no yet arrived, so he was looking at the drink menu...hmm... he DID have one empty flask...
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Writhe talked to restaurant guy person. Mostly only to state he was alone before letting said guy LEAD him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:13 am

(xDD)

Whiskey had pretty much settled on a drink, even though he wouldn't order it. He glanced around subtly, not having pupils helped with that a lot.

Yep, there was Writhe, good. He spotted two 'thugs' as he would classify them too, watching some game on the holovision. They didn't suspect a thing.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:17 am

Writhe was DUMB and did not sit by Whiskey, for the guy had directed him to a different table which he gladly took before remembering one minor thing. He had no money! This breakfast would be a waste! He huffed indignantly, helmet fins twitching as he attuned his glare to the glass of water in front of him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Whiskey noticed Writhe was not next to him. Seriously? He thought he gave pretty simple instructions and the table behind him was still empty.

He resisted the urge to eye flash.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:27 pm

Writhe was not really giving this much thought. Actually he figured Whiskey didn't want him to be near him since he had been so adamant about telling him to not look over at him at all. He bet Whiskey had money for breakfast. Stupid. He flicked at his glass of water.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:29 pm

Whiskey snatched up a napkin, sighing in his head as he also grabbed some of the restaurant brand hot sauce, getting some on his finger and spelling out his transmittah code on it. He wasn't even sure if it would still work, after all, it'd been years since he'd communicated that way...and for a reason, it wasn't successful after the damage done to them.

He stood up, making his way over to the bathrooms, taking care to pass Writhe's table. he didn't ever look at him, but slipped the napkin on the surface of the table with the movement of his arm as he walked, so all he did is release it from his fingers. To complete the act, he continued into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:37 am

(Whiskey has superb reasoning =| XDDD)

Writhe was sighing, glancing out the window, and tapping the glass on his table every once in a great while with annoying rhythms. He had no idea how long Whiskey intended to sit around and gorge himself on a feast. He didn't notice right away, that Whiskey had done anything, because he had been preoccupied with trying to see what other memories he could salvage up in his spare time. Eventually he glanced over though and noticed the most peculiar napkin that he was certain he had not left there. He glared at it, and intended to flick it off, but thought better of it.

He casually glanced around, as if looking for a waiter, then pulled the napkin over to himself to see if there was anything interesting on it. It didn't take him long to discover the code written on it--looked like a transmitter code, but from who?

He slumped forward some, resting his chin in the palm of his hand, elbow braced against the table. This could either be a really good or really bad ideas to attempt sending a frequency to it. What if it were an enemy who had already discovered what they were up to? Writhe wouldn't have had the slightest clue. But then again, what harm could it do? He figured nothing too great, so he went ahead and tried processing it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Whiskey stood in the bathroom for a little while, he was looking in the mirror and listening for movement in the stalls. Within the mirror, he was looking around for any sort of cameras or bugs while he pretended to 'clean' sports off his face. LACK OF PUPILS IS HANDY.

Wrath: I can make anyone handy then. =D

His transmittahs were not entirely working, he could tell he was receiving something...and he figured he knew from who, but that's as far as he could go. He would have made a face if it wouldn't look suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:08 pm

XDXD win

Writhe was not very amused by the fact this new found number was not doing anything. What the heck? Was that their idea of a prank. He gave up on it soon enough and settled for sipping water from his glass. He didn't want it, but he was bored.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:43 pm

Whiskey finished doing nothing in the bathroom and left. He didn't go back to his table, instead heading for the exit and back out to their craft. He went inside, not wanting any cameras to get a good look at him, while he waited for Writhe now.

"Dumb jack..." he mumbled, his eyes flashing. "Can't even understand to go to the same table..."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:43 am

(finished doing nothing, sounds like what Challenger achieves every day)

Writhe continued sipping at his dumb water until it was about half empty. Then he twirled the ice that had yet to melt in it. Huh. Waiters were on occasion stopping to ask if he had decided on what he wanted yet. He had no money of course though so he just shook his head, and picked up the menu to appease them. Eventually after they had left him alone for awhile he decided to slip back out again. He figured Whiskey must be done with his breakfast and now perhaps they would actually DO something.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:38 pm

Whiskey stayed sitting in the craft, sipping his flask as he thought. He still wondered about his informant, what had happened to him? It was almost a shame his transmitters wouldn't receive anything he decided. Maybe Writhe could, he could give him the code for the informant, see if he could get anything.

He blinked and took another drink.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:59 pm

Writhe got back eventually. He wasn't in any huge rush, but also didn't say anything once he got inside. (And Mega10 went super sparse on detail |D )
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:03 am

Whiskey didn't turn to look at him, he knew who it was and he wasn't sure what he wanted to say yet. He sipped his flask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-