MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:15 am

Writhe was GRABBED by the article of said clothing. Er, the collar I mean. It rather surprised him, and his helmet fins perked up and without much thought to if it was Whiskey or not he swung his arm at whatever had grabbed him to try and punch it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:35 am

Whiskey, half expecting this, did not have time to dodge, but rather to attempt to reach and grab this arm after he was hit. His eyes flashed when he was hit, because of anger not damage to circuitry. He spoke.

"Hey!" he growled lowly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:11 am

Writhe's helmet fins lowered a tad, although they were already pretty low as it was.

"Sorry." He grumbled, before giving a bit of a tug as if to indicate to Whiskey that the dur dur had had accidentally grabbed ahold of him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Whiskey let go after the tug, now that he had his attention.

"Don't be sorry." Whiskey told him. "If you hadn't done that I'd almost have had to send you home right now."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:04 pm

Writhe didn't much comment on what Whiskey had said, but he was at least giving him a moment of his attention.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Noticing this moment of attention, Whiskey spoke. A little slowly, but he spoke.

"I know I've left it up to you to find the fine line between not being a slave and disobeying me..." he started. "But when I asked where you were going, that was not an optional response."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:19 am

"Yeah?" Writhe asked in return. "Well I made it optional." Yes, he was a bit of a bad little 'turrie from time to time. I wonder where he got it from. Ahem. Anyway he didn't seem to concerned with the fact Whiskey wasn't all that content with his answer.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:53 am

Whiskey's expression didn't change with that answer, but he decided to speak again.

"You want to be that way, don't even come back. There is no adequate compromise in this situation."

With that, he turned to make his way back to the room.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:02 am

Gosh, what a grouch. Didn't get his way and was going to go act like the bully on the play ground about it. Whatever. Writhe really didn't take a lot of what he said seriously *much like Spongebob =U* he decided he would leave anyway. He'd either get over it, or he'd continue to be a complete grump about it and refuse his help later on. If he decided on the latter then he was just being a stubborn idiot as far Writhe was concerned. (Because Writhe himself was clearly not being stubborn)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:10 am

Whiskey actually meant exactly what he had said. Untrustworthy, wouldn't follow a command and defiant. He didn't need a child he needed a partner.

He entered the room again, glancing around for a moment. Nope, he hadn't brought a thing in. He felt his pocket for the keycard, tossing it onto the bed before exiting the room and letting the door shut behind him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:22 am

Writhe hadn't actually left from the hall yet. Yes he wanted to completely and utterly defy what Whiskey had said because it seemed like rules only had to apply to him, and not the other guy. It irritated him. So he had thus far settled for leaning against a small decorative table at the end of the hall, tapping it in irritation as he thought this whole thing over.

He probably wasn't in the best position to refuse to act properly. He didn't exactly have his own way home, nor any money or anything at all for that matter to start over at this new place. Plus he wasn't sure if he wanted to. He glared at nothing in particular. Stupid mouth. Always getting him in trouble before he could think things through properly. His fingers drummed more fiercely now. There was really only one smart option he had. He didn't want to do it though.

He was sort of surprised to see Whiskey out again so soon. His helmet fins perked up for a moment--he was a good distance away from him still since he was at the end of the hall but Ten decided they were still in visible sight of each other. Strange. Or perhaps not. He probably was going to go drink somewhere.

Helmet fins lowering down as low as possible now, he began to walk towards the other. He was going to have to apologize for not shutting his mouth long enough to think. He hated apologizing. He wasn't sure it would even work and furthermore it was flat out insulting to his own pride--thus why he did not look very pleased at the moment.

"Hey uh--you." He called as he was getting closer. For he did not know Whiskey's name.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Whiskey, partially on his way of walking down the hall to pass Writhe, stopped. He looked at Writhe, flashing his eyes.

"What do you want?" he asked calmly, though his mind was not so calm about all this.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Writhe wasted no time with stating what he 'wanted'. Which he quite did NOT want, but knew was needed anyway.

"To....apologize." His helmet fins flattened as he said the word. He tried to get them back up so he didn't look so dang grumpy. "I...let my mouth talk too much before my brain thought it out." Admitting he was wrong? TORTURE. OH SO MUCH TORTURE. It was KILLING HIM. Figuratively.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:47 pm

Whiskey crossed his arms.

"I've underestimated you." he said quickly, obviously it was actually what was on his mind. "You wouldn't believe me when I said I jumped to a most irrational conclusion based on your words."

He pulled out his flask, feeling better about the situation now and frankly, it gave him an excuse not to talk.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Writhe watched Whiskey and his mannerisms. He was kind of unsure if Whiskey meant that in a good or bad way and since he always seemed to be getting himself in trouble with his mouth he decided to keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:06 am

Whiskey took a drink, nodding to the room door.

"Lets go back inside." he suggested after he swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:09 am

Writhe nodded in agreement to this. (Lol he wasn't dumb and like NO I'M LEAVING JERKFACE >=| XDD) He continued towards room then. Unlike WHISKEY he still had his card key with him. For he had not tossed his in the room before leaving.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:10 am

Whiskey intentionally hesitated, taking a drink as an 'excuse' for Writhe to lead, if Ten made him do so.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:15 am

Writhe did so. Although he glanced to Whiskey when they had stopped at the door. Because, well it really didn't seem much like HIS room to him as much as it was Whiskey's room. So he figured he'd let the other guy open it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:19 am

Whiskey approached, standing behind Writhe.

He looked at him for a moment. Oh, he wasn't gonna open was he.

"Could you....please open it?" he asked. Wow that was weird, he never said please.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:20 am

Writhe made a face. Yeah it did sound weird for Whiskey to use manners like that but the young zyturri shrugged. He pulled out his keycard thing and opened the door before welcoming himself on in.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:40 am

Whiskey followed behind him, making his way over to his keycard and picking it up. He didn't try to hide this action, he wasn't going to lie to Writhe, not about this anyway.

He took another drink.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:45 am

Writhe, surprisingly enough, didn't mention anything about it anyway. He simply went over to a padded chair--it didn't look extra comfty but that suited him fine. He sat down in it and then sort of pulled his legs up onto it as if this were some kind of comfty bed he had just found. He didn't intend to try and hold anymore conversations with Whiskey tonight.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:54 am

Whiskey went and stood by the window, looking out at the windy, snowy area as he drank. He would find himself asleep in the window cubby soon enough, a controlled sleep, but sleep nonetheless.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:03 am

Does this mean a potential time lapse? .0. Writhe had seen the weather earlier but he hadn't thought much about it since then. Only that he should probably sleep so that he could be ready whenever he was needed in the morning.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:07 am

YES. =D

If lapse is allowed, then so be it!

Whiskey's eyes opened, still in the window cubby. He didn't bother checking on Writhe, most likely because Ten needed a chance to explain him. Either way, it was barely dawn and the light had not yet reared it's head brightly. He looked out the window, it wasn't as windy now, but it was still snowing.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:19 am

(reasoning win)

Writhe was actually still asleep believe it or not. He had his head burrowed beneath one arm which was tossed over it and poking up over the side of the chair. One leg was hanging off the chair, the other up tight against his chest, and his head had disappeared. Surprisingly he found it quite comfty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-