MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers

Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Anyways, I'll get a city open and you can join if you want to Chaos.
We'll probably still be doing quests to get my HR up to where yours are.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Left him a message on DA, if he gets on Steam I will say something.
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ganon1998

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:50 pm

Open - Valor 2 - City Gate 5 - City 1
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ganon1998

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:01 pm

John, I don't think Chaos can get into my city.
You should make a city.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:03 pm

Sorry taking forever.

Will post stuff in a moment.
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ganon1998

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Or wait, I think Chaos got in.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:07 pm

Open, Valor 3, City Gate 13
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:37 pm

I had a very young cousin over for Christmas Eve tonight.
We played some video games, Brawl and Super Mario Bros. Wii.

Brawl was Subspace Emissary, played on Super Easy mode. Luckily his falling was often saved by the co-op feature of automatically warping him back to me when he went too far off the screen. I complimented him for a good job whenever I killed an enemy he was relatively close to.

Super Mario Bros. Wii I found the perfect strategy: I carry him around as he grabs one of the flowers and acts as my turret. My only regret is not thinking of this until the first Tower, carefully lining up his aim for him and praising him for a good job when he hit something. It was hard to line him up during the boss battle against Iggy (If I have the name right) but luckily every time I accidentally jumped on Iggy's head while trying to jump over him and line up some more fireballs, my cousin thought he hit him and I praised him for a job well done. That's how you do it when they're that young. Cute kid.

...How the heck does a guy like me that jokingly claims to be a sociopath who's hobby is Hobocide become so great with kids?
Good with pets too. My cat loves me more than anyone. Hates it when I'm gone at college.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:08 pm

The perfect strategy in New Super Mario Bros. Wii is to toss everyone else into lava/pits/enemies/etc. and laugh merrily as they die. Then, when you finish a difficult level that has taken several tries and you're the only one left alive, you bubble just as you near the flag, forcing everyone to restart and hate you forever.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:39 pm

T_L wrote:
The perfect strategy in New Super Mario Bros. Wii is to toss everyone else into lava/pits/enemies/etc. and laugh merrily as they die. Then, when you finish a difficult level that has taken several tries and you're the only one left alive, you bubble just as you near the flag, forcing everyone to restart and hate you forever.

That would be great if I had anyone to play that was good enough at video games to stomp on a goomba. I have to carry everyone until they all die by themselves and impress them as I take on the Final Boss alone and successfully.
Back to top Go down
Biffo
Pickle
Pickle
Biffo

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. Turns out that the graphixs card I got a few weeks ago was not infact a "gaming" card like the box proclaimed, and was actually cack for trying to run any game more advanced than Minecraft. Now I have to go out and fork out more money to get a proper one this time. Hopefully I can get a refund.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:56 pm

Well that kind of thing always stinks. =/
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:00 pm

So John, how's that new message thingy on the 3DS?

I only looked at the title before deciding "Meh, I'm not social enough to care about that sort of thing."

My friends list said you were trying it out earlier.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:27 pm

It's entertaining to see what some of the other guys are doing with it.

Basically just goofing off with doodles.

It can be used like a PM system though it's not really efficient as one.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:30 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
It's entertaining to see what some of the other guys are doing with it.

Basically just goofing off with doodles.

It can be used like a PM system though it's not really efficient as one.

Yeah, it feels like a "Why text when the person is right next to you" sort of thing. Only in this case we have Steam and Forums instead of direct chat.

I might get it. Just to sample it, and so I can have it when I'm internetless and can't download it later... and... also can't use it without internet... Huh. Maybe not.

I'm considering off-campus housing next year just for good internet my game systems can run on. But on campus is just so convenient being able to walk everywhere!
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ganon1998

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Just so you know Chaos, peeps from the other forum are currently playing Brawl I believe, if you want to join.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:25 am

Ganon1998 wrote:
Just so you know Chaos, peeps from the other forum are currently playing Brawl I believe, if you want to join.
Caught your message way too late, and might not have joined anyway, but thanks for the heads-up.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:50 am

Instead of just listening to them at random as usual, I decided to listen to every song I have in order.

...Two months later I'm still not done. Pretty close though. Finally got to the soundtracks who's game starts with 'S'. (And with the popularity of the words "Super" and "Sonic", that's a lot.)
I've also noticed that iTunes stopped listing the total length of all the songs in hours. It now lists them in days.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:06 pm

I hit that milestone a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ganon1998

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:07 pm

Just so's you guys know, I have a 3DS now. :U
I'll post my FC in a bit.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Successfully dyed my Brony T-Shirt purple.

Purple, and other shades of blue, look much better on me than pink.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Found a feature in Sonic Gen that lets you trade cards with other players you pass by in StreetPass.

The cards are sort of like member cards. They say how long you've been a Sonic fan, favorite game, favorite character, your score in Sonic Generations, etc.
Pretty cool IMO.

Leaving for Orlando. (Family, not college) so dunno about internet.
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ganon1998

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:07 pm

0130-2373-6332

My 3DS Friend Code.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Hit me over the head with a baked potato if I don't add you.

I have NO IDEA who's internet I'm using, but it's unsecured with a strong connection.
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ganon1998

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:20 pm

*bakes potato just in case*
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:42 am

Added.
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ganon1998

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:08 am

So, what's your FC?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Discussion :: Spam-