MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder

Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:07 pm

T_L wrote:
Simian King wrote:
T_L, we finally meet again Ganon

Who are you? You did what?

You know your E3 was kind of a train wreck when the biggest announcements are on twitter.

Quite
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:23 am

Oh hey look its this place!
Back to top Go down
Geo Geo Gep Gep
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:02 pm

T_L wrote:
Simian King wrote:
No fire emblem awakening at e3? dislike

Y-U-No

https://twitter.com/RichIGN/status/210553654393044992

A few similar tweets turned up too.

I feel like this was Reggie's panicked response when he realized how utterly boring their presentation was. He just saw that they had nothing new to show and were presenting the games in a terrible fashion, and thought that he had to do something to salvage it.

The information isn't from twitter, it was announced on the floor or at one of Nintendo's many non televised press conferences.

They do this every year, and everyone looks back and says AWH MAN NINTENDO WON THAT YEAR, meanwhile their televised conference was shit.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:11 pm

Gr33n wrote:

Oh, it's you. I thought you got eaten by Skyrim, so I took the liberty of taking all your stuff. Blush
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Geo Geo Gep Gep wrote:
T_L wrote:
Simian King wrote:

Y-U-No

I feel like this was Reggie's panicked response when he realized how utterly boring their presentation was. He just saw that they had nothing new to show and were presenting the games in a terrible fashion, and thought that he had to do something to salvage it.

The information isn't from twitter, it was announced on the floor or at one of Nintendo's many non televised press conferences.

They do this every year, and everyone looks back and says AWH MAN NINTENDO WON THAT YEAR, meanwhile their televised conference was shit.

Weren't all of the non-televised things attended by dozens of people liveblogging the shit out of everything? Also, how many press conferences did they do? They had one on Sunday with Iwata, the one for the Wii U and the round table thing on Tuesday, and the 3DS conference yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Geo Geo Gep Gep
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:15 pm

T_L wrote:
Geo Geo Gep Gep wrote:
T_L wrote:
Simian King wrote:

Y-U-No

Weren't all of the non-televised things attended by dozens of people liveblogging the shit out of everything? Also, how many press conferences did they do? They had one on Sunday with Iwata, the one for the Wii U and the round table thing on Tuesday, and the 3DS conference yesterday.

They had two conferences actually, and the developers round table, and they would come out during playtesting and stuff to talk.
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ganon1998

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Gr33n wrote:
I forgot you existed. .-.
Where've you been?
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:30 am

Gr33n wrote:

Oh hey look that one guy!
Back to top Go down
Geo Geo Gep Gep
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:41 pm

Didn't he leave because of a combination of school becoming increasingly important (which I imagine is over now) and the rest of his free time being swallowed by Skyrim?
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:10 am

That sounds right.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:29 pm

I just felt like saying....oops. I haven't been to MB in what? Like two weeks? 0_o Where'd I go?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
Geo Geo Gep Gep
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:26 pm

That is a good question.

Where did you go?

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:30 pm

Nowhere Oh no
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:47 pm

Nowhere is a crazy place man.
Back to top Go down
Geo Geo Gep Gep
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:48 pm

The Middle of Nowhere?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:12 pm

lol The left wing actually.
Back to top Go down
Geo Geo Gep Gep
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:53 pm

D:
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ganon1998

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:05 am

I now own a PS3.

My body is ready for Ellen Page the Video Game.
I gotta get Heavy Rain first though. What's pissing me off is I can't seem to find it anywhere. Gonna have to order from Amazon or something.
Back to top Go down
Geo Geo Gep Gep
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:48 am

You also need to get all the Uncharteds and tell me how amazing they are because they are the first things I am getting when I get a PS3 whenever that is (probably in a couple years)
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ganon1998

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:36 am

I got Uncharted and Uncharted 2 with my PS3.
Uncharted is good. The graphics aren't as amazing as they could be (I was surprised. Most of my 360 games look better than this), but the animations are generally fantastic. The only real complaints I have are with the aiming (the reticle is too large, so it makes aiming at precise areas tough), coupled with the fact that the only "real" way to kill enemies is to headshot them between the eyes makes killing enemies a pain in the quack my stingray bloo unless you have godlike aiming (which is tough given the weird movements the enemies make to dodge fire and whatnot).

I mean, you could kill them with body shots, but it takes an abnormally large amount of shots to kill them. I'm pretty sure if I shot someone with a full AK47 clip in the gut, they'd be dead. According to Uncharted though? Barely a scratch.
Couple that with the fact that the enemies aggressively flank you, so that when you're dealing with a large group of enemies, you can get stuck fighting one or two enemies because you can't seem to hit them in the head (even though you have the reticle on their face) while a few others flank around you and kill you.

From what I hear though, Uncharted 2 and 3 fix that though, so whatever. But like I said, aside from that complaint, Uncharted has been fantastic so far. Like all the best parts of Indiana Jones and the Monkey Island series (although Uncharted isn't a comedy, but it's got a GREAT sense of humor), as well as some Pirates of the Caribbean.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:57 am

Most 360 games look better because Microsoft designed the 360 to have ALL games upscale to 1080i while a PS3 game has to be specifically designed for it, leaving the display to take care of the upscaling resulting in a not as clean of a picture.

Basically the 360 just makes things not designed to play in 1080i look nicer on a 1080i display than a PS3 does.

All that aside I like the PS3 more overall at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:57 am

Oh those fancy sounding words. lol
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:29 pm

Bonk!
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Dude where have you been and what's up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Discussion :: Spam-