MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone

Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:42 pm

Mega10 wrote:
It couldn't. Ten was too wild for it.
Ten is too wild for all things. You have to learn to adapt to her.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Not sure how many of you play Team Fortress 2 and are familiar with the map, 2fort, but my recreation in minecraft is coming along fairly well!

Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 2011-12-16_190616

BLU Base, Second Floor, Facing the main resupply room.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:46 am

ChaosDX1 wrote:

EDIT: Oh, and this is kinda important: http://nyanit.com/zetras.forumotion.com/forum

What is this that you have wrought? Y-U-No
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:10 am

ChaosDX1 wrote:
Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-times-are-changing-for-the-better

Huh.

Despite not being a brony I find great humor in this.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:27 am

Pain in my jaw kept me from sleeping.
Took some advil, got some yogurt, and then just in case that didn't work I topped it off with some zombie-grade pain-relieving peelz.

I know that last one's just candy in a fancy container, but it is one of the best placebos EVER.

(My other favorite placebo is cold night air during a full moon.)
Back to top Go down
Nall
The Pony Buddy
The Pony Buddy
Nall

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:23 pm

ChaosDX1 wrote:
Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-times-are-changing-for-the-better

Huh.
so true XD
Back to top Go down
FSMK
Admin
Admin
FSMK

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Skype is being stupid to me :I
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:00 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
ChaosDX1 wrote:

Huh.

I'm sorry for replying to a post that's about a day old. Didn't think of anything to say until a random thought came to me.

Why do you have to be a brony to enjoy that?
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:48 pm

ChaosDX1 wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
ChaosDX1 wrote:

Huh.

I'm sorry for replying to a post that's about a day old. Didn't think of anything to say until a random thought came to me.

I don't.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:33 am

JohnnyboySP wrote:
ChaosDX1 wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
ChaosDX1 wrote:

Huh.

I don't.

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:29 pm

helloz
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:21 pm

Gr33n wrote:
helloz
hi
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ganon1998

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:35 pm

T_L wrote:
ChaosDX1 wrote:

EDIT: Oh, and this is kinda important: http://nyanit.com/zetras.forumotion.com/forum

What is this that you have wrought? Y-U-No
THE NYAN CATS JUST KEEP GETTING BIGGER Oh no
Back to top Go down
Biffo
Pickle
Pickle
Biffo

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:57 pm

JESUS CHRIST SHAO KHAN IS A GOD DAMN CHEAP SHOT TAKER, TAUNT MAKER, COMBO BREAKER CHEATING SON OF THE WORLDS MOST EVIL CHARACTER DESIGNER EVER MADE. I LIKE THE WAY THAT ALL THE FIGHTS UP TO THIS POINT WERE DIFFICULT, BUT BEATABLE IF YOU HAD SOME SKILL TO ROPE TOGETHER A FEW COMBOS AND DODGES AND SUCH, BUT SHAO KHAN SAYS "LOL NO, I ONLY FLINCH HALF THE TIME AND YOU CAN'T BLOCK 80% OF MY ATTACKS." NOTHING, NOTHING IS AS HARD AND FRUSTRATING AS THIS IN ANY FIGHTING GAME. HE BEATS THE LIFE OUT OF YOU IN ONE REDICULOUS COMBO AND JUST TOYS WITH YOU THE ENTIRE MATCH. SOMETIMES HE STARTS TAUNTING, LETTING YOU GET A FREE HIT IN, AND SOMETIMES HE JUST LETS YOU WIN HALF THE MATCH, OR THREE QUARTERS OF THE MATCH, JUST ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU THINK "I CAN ACTUALLY DO THIS" BEFORE HE SUDDENLY DECIDES TO WAKE UP AND BEAT YOU BACK TO SQUARE ONE WITH HIS GOD DAMN MAGIC HAMMER AND HIS GOD DAMN SUPER SHOULDER CHARGES. AND THEN HE TAUNTS AGAIN! THERE'S NO BEATING HIM. HE HAS THE SAME HEALTH AS GORO OR KINTARO, BUT THE SPEED AND ABILITY TO JUMP LIKE ANY OTHER CHARACTER. THAT'S CHEAP. YOU CAN'T DO THAT. GOD DAMN, I REALLY HOPE THIS GUY ISN'T A SECRET CHARACTER OR SOMETHING, BECAUSE I CAN TELL YOU FOR A FACT THAT IF YOU WERE TO PLAY THIS ONLINE, EVERYONE WOULD BE HIM. HE'S THAT CHEAP. GOD DAMN IT SHAO KHAN. GOD DAMN IT MORTAL KOMBAT. LET ME WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Type this URL into your 3DS web browser for 3D Pinkie Pie

http://www.bullockarts.com/miscjunk/Pinkie3d/index.html

If you don't have a 3DS, there are options for 3D glasses, doing the cross-eyed trick, 'n other stuff. But 3DS is easier with less eye strain.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:17 pm

Heard a sound outside. Something rustling in the trees. Bigger than a squirrel. Probably a coon.
Went out to investigate with an emergency flashlight I keep in my car.

Not a quality light. Good for seeing where you're walking, not good for picking out details in a palm tree. I went outside the screen on the patio so I could see with less obstruction.
One branch was definitely moving more than the others with no aid of the wind. I moved the light toward the root of the branch and something moved and stood still. I knew it was looking at me even though I couldn't see it. Quite a creepy experience. Moved the light up some, and two glowing disks looked back at me, reflecting the beam of the flashlight. Thought I saw a mask, which would confirm my suspicion that the sound was caused by a raccoon, but the beam wasn't strong enough to confirm this. It wasn't until it moved away from me and I saw the ringed tail that I confirmed it to be a raccoon.

That was fun. I like searching for the source of something suspicious. I can even tell the difference between an every day noise and something suspicious. Yep, can tell the difference between a woman screaming in a movie and one in real life. I don't care how good the quality of your speakers are, I can tell the difference.
Maybe I should work as nighttime security.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:18 pm

Cleared Wario Land 4!

My biggest surprise was that Wario got to keep all that treasure. Guess I was expecting the twist ending from Wario Land: Shake It!
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Playing Yoshi's Island now.

Ho ho! If you eat a watermelon, Yoshi spits seeds like a machine gun! Brilliant!

Also reading a story at the same time. Well, reading it while having a "Dramatic reading of" on youtube playing in another tab.
Man, I hate how some of these characters treat the protagonists. I joked about being a sociopath, but I take it back now that I see this fine example. Man, at least when I kill people I leave them their dignity! ...Well, unless I kill them with a fish. Then I'm trying to insult them. But it still leaves them with more dignity than these guys! Man reading the dialogue here makes me want to KILL. ...More than usual anyway.

I'm thinking the syringe gun. It's less messy than my other weapons.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:53 pm

New avatar, new quote in my sig. Look, read, go about your business.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Found this. Decided to share it.

Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_lvcfnt9dN51qhimkoo1_500

I look like I'm spamming this thread because the last 6 posts are all from me. But I'm not. I'm actually spamming this thread because the last 6 posts are from me.
Back to top Go down
Biffo
Pickle
Pickle
Biffo

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:01 am

Sorry about the lack of posting, I'm currently frothing at the mouth trying to beat Shao Khan in Mortal Kombat. I hate his shoulder charge.
Back to top Go down
Biffo
Pickle
Pickle
Biffo

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:35 am

Also; I just made a few ambience tracks that you can listen to while you play through my map. They're not required, but if you want to get into the "feel" of the level, they're there for you to listen to.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Metroid Fusion is nice.
I'm actually happy I played Other M first. Really helps me know who Adam is. "Any objections, Lady?"

Also, seems Samus cannot double-bomb jump, or rocket jump. Of course she never could Rocket jump, I'm just stuck in a room with a very high exit and was desperate enough to try that.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Fusion was pretty good about not having unintended glitches.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:39 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
Fusion was pretty good about not having unintended glitches.

What do you mean by--- Oh, was the Double-Bomb Jump originally a glitch?

Funny how back in the old days, Game Designers turned glitches into gameplay mechanics. I'm mostly thinking of DK being able to jump in midair if he rolls off a cliff, but there are more examples.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:20 pm

Or Street Fighter as a whole.

The DBZ Budokai series as well.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:29 pm

The few Street Fighters I've played don't seem too buggy.

Playing Mario Kart Super Circuit. It's almost as hard to drive as Super Mario Kart. The traction of your kart is so bad it's in negative digits. Turn slightly right to line up with a row of coins, drift far left and miss them completly. I never even bother with the drift mechanic, because you'll drift like crazy just steering normally. There have been a number of times where I turn one direction only to fly into a wall in the opposite direction.
The hovercraft moving at the speed of sound from F-Zero is easier to control.

Still doing pretty good though. The handling is the only challenge as items are FAR more rare than in other MK games. It's more you against the track itself with scattered opponents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread   Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smurf Village Base Camp - Official MB Chat Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Discussion :: Spam-