MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

GEO FACE LISTS OFF HIS FAVORITE ALBUMS OF THE PAST YEAR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geo Geo Gep Gep
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

GEO FACE LISTS OFF HIS FAVORITE ALBUMS OF THE PAST YEAR Vide
PostSubject: GEO FACE LISTS OFF HIS FAVORITE ALBUMS OF THE PAST YEAR   GEO FACE LISTS OFF HIS FAVORITE ALBUMS OF THE PAST YEAR Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:14 am

No, this list won't be nearly as intense, or thought out as Ganon's.

It won't even really be in order, just roughly in reverse order of how I remember them. The logic is, if I don't remember it, or don't remember saying to myself "THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST OF ELEVEN" it probably wasn't.
You will probably notice that all but one album are predominately instrumental :V

Wasting Light - Foo Fighters

GEO FACE LISTS OFF HIS FAVORITE ALBUMS OF THE PAST YEAR Wasting-Light-300x300

Pretty cool stuff yo :V All around solid rock record. I give it a Pretty Damn Good on my scale.

Ruins - Talk Demonic

GEO FACE LISTS OFF HIS FAVORITE ALBUMS OF THE PAST YEAR 41J0cePlBkL._SL500_AA300_

HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS IF YOU LIKE ELECTRONIC OR VIDEOGAME MUSIC.

G'DDAMN IT RIDICULOUS.

Seriously, absurdly good shit here :V

The Plains of the Purple Buffalo - *shels

GEO FACE LISTS OFF HIS FAVORITE ALBUMS OF THE PAST YEAR 4082293840-1

Easily the most intense record of the year :V Optimistic a loud and charging, but rarely heavy. It's amazing :V They should make a silent film just for this album.

Zero over Zero - Stemage
Alpha Squad Soundtrack - Stemage

GEO FACE LISTS OFF HIS FAVORITE ALBUMS OF THE PAST YEAR 3483001190-1GEO FACE LISTS OFF HIS FAVORITE ALBUMS OF THE PAST YEAR 3544219737-1

How he can release two albums chock full of riffs of this caliber is beyond me.
Seriously, Zero over Zero is like taking post rock and crunching it into the tiny space of one to three minutes, retelling the story of Dawn of the Dead in the process.
And the Alpha Squad Soundtrack is a soundtrack to a game that probably isn't very good. I dunno, I haven't played it. But the soundtrack sounds like something out of an eighties B-rate videogame that had an amazing soundtrack. Except played on guitar and side effects may include leprechauns telling you to burn things:V

72 Minutes of Fame - C418
Minecraft Volume Alpha - C418

GEO FACE LISTS OFF HIS FAVORITE ALBUMS OF THE PAST YEAR 4021637706-1GEO FACE LISTS OFF HIS FAVORITE ALBUMS OF THE PAST YEAR 648916759-1

C418 is the best producer of the past decade, bar none. Don't give me any of that Deadmau5 bullshit. 72 Minutes of Fame is proof positive.
And you've all played Minecraft, now imagine the music in high def, some of the tracks expanded, and some new tracks to go with it :V
Amazing shit, cannot wait for Full Release.
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ganon1998

GEO FACE LISTS OFF HIS FAVORITE ALBUMS OF THE PAST YEAR Vide
PostSubject: Re: GEO FACE LISTS OFF HIS FAVORITE ALBUMS OF THE PAST YEAR   GEO FACE LISTS OFF HIS FAVORITE ALBUMS OF THE PAST YEAR Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:26 pm

So yeah, Ruins and Plains of the Purple Buffalo are amazing.
Back to top Go down

GEO FACE LISTS OFF HIS FAVORITE ALBUMS OF THE PAST YEAR

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Discussion :: Music-