HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone

OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:40 am

If I was interested in reading more is there a book you'd recommend?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Yeah, but I'd have to go find its name cuz I don't remember it off the top of my lhead lol. It was like a 600 or 700 page book I had read =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Why'd you have to read it?
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:51 pm

my brain hurts
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Go back to Skyrim then. It will make it feel better.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:34 am

I didn't have to lol I chose to C:

JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:52 am

My brain failed tonight. >_>

If you ever happen to remember the name would you mind letting me know so I can look it up?
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:36 pm

So I don't know a specific book or anything, but Google suggests that it is related to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enneagram_of_Personality

Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:29 am

Yeah that's some of the same information Ten linked me to earlier, I'm just asking her to let me know if she remembers the name of the book so that I can see if the Library has it so I can have something to do at my other job. Where I currently sit for half the day not doing anything. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Welcome to MB :: Welcome Zone-