MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lugia Dragonite Guy
Walmart Employee
Walmart Employee
Lugia Dragonite Guy

OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Vide
PostSubject: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:37 am

I\'m happy
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:51 am

All hail LDG!!!

I swear this place is a lot better than pi. There's no more drama!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:02 pm

And if there is drama..........I EAT IT........Much like that tasty looking thing in Gr33n's avatar o3o ......speaking fo which, Gr33n, how did your name change back to solid green? o3o hadn't I made it red and green?

Oh and hi othah person =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:29 pm

What kind of nourishment does drama provide Ten?
Back to top Go down
Lugia Dragonite Guy
Walmart Employee
Walmart Employee
Lugia Dragonite Guy

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:04 pm

Gr33n wrote:
All hail LDG!!!

But it was so sadly amusing! :V

But yay, good for you. XD
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Also hello, I somehow forgot to say hello.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:47 am

Lugia Dragonite Guy wrote:
Gr33n wrote:
All hail LDG!!!

But it was so sadly amusing! :V

But yay, good for you. XD
Oh I loved the chaos back in the day it gave me something to look toward too. But yeah thanks I'm happy it finally stopped.
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:11 am

Ohey, I remember you.

Hello. =)
Back to top Go down
Lugia Dragonite Guy
Walmart Employee
Walmart Employee
Lugia Dragonite Guy

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:50 am

Very Happy

Thank you for the welcomes, everyone.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:07 am

You aren't welcome. Jerk!
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:41 am

Overlord Megatron wrote:
And if there is drama..........I EAT IT........Much like that tasty looking thing in Gr33n's avatar o3o ......speaking fo which, Gr33n, how did your name change back to solid green? o3o hadn't I made it red and green?

lolz you could never eat all of the drama we made up in a daily basis. it would kill you!

As for my name, idk. I think it has always been like this. But if you don't fix it now im going to cause some serious drama here!!! Rage face
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:29 am

Gr33n wrote:
Overlord Megatron wrote:

lolz you could never eat all of the drama we made up in a daily basis. it would kill you!

As for my name, idk. I think it has always been like this. But if you don't fix it now im going to cause some serious drama here!!! Rage face

I had fixed it =U I remember fixing it ;-; also I used to observe your guys' drama |D I just rarely said anything because if I did it would not have been pretty I love it more
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Actually it would have been pretty,

pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:25 am

JohnnyboySP wrote:
Actually it would have been pretty,

pretty funny.

I concur!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:33 pm

Only if you like angry people C| The only arguement I ever got in with THOSE people c: was with Kewda and in turn YM |D AND YOU KNOW WHAT................. I WON My stuff! Unfortunately it did next to nothing for me to ever get on gewd terms with said other person (first mentioned) I hate it Our personalities clashed too much.

If I had given it an effort I probably could've buuuut >_> 3's and 9's are the wurst C| for each other. You probably have no clue what I mean but who cares =D 9's are natural enemies of 3's C| and from m experience, its true. I have a seriously hard time getting along with 3's o3o They'll be the ones to start something usually unless said 9 makes some dumb comment that gets thrown out of proportions.

............and yet one of my best friends is a 3 C| ......we also argue a ton X.X ......and form temporary hates though of ditching entirely and reappearing months later o3o probably my fault c: OH US 9's undermining everything while 3's make it huge |D I drive her crazy and she drives me crazy. Anger follows C| We go through the same THING every time =U If she gets mad it's usually because I've finally decided to state something she does that BUGS MEH |D then she figures I'm epic mad for months and hold grudges like 3's do =D regardless to my attempts to explain my anger has.......rarely lasted more than five minutes C|

3's are your drama queens Wink

9's are not o3o

9's annoy 3's by their lack of getting upset about things. 3's often do everything based off emotion C| and are always looking for what makes them feel "new" and "different" need much attention and much drama.
9's are morelike dur dee dur whatevah =] lalalala *off in dream land* and in such highly irritate 3's.

Did you like this random ramble of randomness? C|
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Does this all come from your custom rules of life or is there some previously defined place I can find all of that information?
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:23 pm

...Kinda sounds like Kewda vs. Ganninz, atm. >.>
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Pickle
Pickle
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Mega just described Pi in a nutshell.
Back to top Go down
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
McKnackus I

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:36 pm

HAHA I'm late and don't know you. crazy plz

Welcome to this crazy place or something!
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:09 am

Eh... not everyone on Pi/other place are like that. It's kinda really--nah. I'll keep my thoughts on that to myself.

I like them and have since I met 'em, but yeah, they are who they are. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:32 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
Does this all come from your custom rules of life or is there some previously defined place I can find all of that information?

Haha, I didn't make it up. It's part of the Enneagram. Something I have extensive research into XD

I'm a durface. I meant 4's and 9's not 3's and nines... *just realized that* ANYWAY

Type 4: The Sensitive, Withdrawn Type: Expressive, Dramatic, Self-Absorbed, and Temperamental

Type Four Overview

We have named this type The Individualist because Fours maintain their identity by seeing themselves as fundamentally different from others. Fours feel that they are unlike other human beings, and consequently, that no one can understand them or love them adequately. They often see themselves as uniquely talented, possessing special, one-of-a-kind gifts, but also as uniquely disadvantaged or flawed. More than any other type, Fours are acutely aware of and focused on their personal differences and deficiencies.

Healthy Fours are honest with themselves: they own all of their feelings and can look at their motives, contradictions, and emotional conflicts without denying or whitewashing them. They may not necessarily like what they discover, but they do not try to rationalize their states, nor do they try to hide them from themselves or others. They are not afraid to see themselves “warts and all.” Healthy Fours are willing to reveal highly personal and potentially shameful things about themselves because they are determined to understand the truth of their experience—so that they can discover who they are and come to terms with their emotional history. This ability also enables Fours to endure suffering with a quiet strength. Their familiarity with their own darker nature makes it easier for them to process painful experiences that might overwhelm other types.

Nevertheless, Fours often report that they feel they are missing something in themselves, although they may have difficulty identifying exactly what that “something” is. Is it will power? Social ease? Self-confidence? Emotional tranquility?—all of which they see in others, seemingly in abundance. Given time and sufficient perspective, Fours generally recognize that they are unsure about aspects of their self-image—their personality or ego-structure itself. They feel that they lack a clear and stable identity, particularly a social persona that they feel comfortable with.

While it is true that Fours often feel different from others, they do not really want to be alone. They may feel socially awkward or self-conscious, but they deeply wish to connect with people who understand them and their feelings. The “romantics” of the Enneagram, they long for someone to come into their lives and appreciate the secret self that they have privately nurtured and hidden from the world. If, over time, such validation remains out of reach, Fours begin to build their identity around how unlike everyone else they are. The outsider therefore comforts herself by becoming an insistent individualist: everything must be done on her own, in her own way, on her own terms. Fours’ mantra becomes “I am myself. Nobody understands me. I am different and special,” while they secretly wish they could enjoy the easiness and confidence that others seem to enjoy.

Fours typically have problems with a negative self-image and chronically low self-esteem. They attempt to compensate for this by cultivating a Fantasy Self—an idealized self-image which is built up primarily in their imaginations. A Four we know shared with us that he spent most of his spare time listening to classical music while fantasizing about being a great concert pianist—à la Vladimir Horowitz. Unfortunately, his commitment to practicing fell far short of his fantasized self-image, and he was often embarrassed when people asked him to play for them. His actual abilities, while not poor, became sources of shame.

In the course of their lives, Fours may try several different identities on for size, basing them on styles, preferences, or qualities they find attractive in others. But underneath the surface, they still feel uncertain about who they really are. The problem is that they base their identity largely on their feelings. When Fours look inward they see a kaleidoscopic, ever-shifting pattern of emotional reactions. Indeed, Fours accurately perceive a truth about human nature—that it is dynamic and ever changing. But because they want to create a stable, reliable identity from their emotions, they attempt to cultivate only certain feelings while rejecting others. Some feelings are seen as “me,” while others are “not me.” By attempting to hold on to specific moods and express others, Fours believe that they are being true to themselves.

One of the biggest challenges Fours face is learning to let go of feelings from the past; they tend to nurse wounds and hold onto negative feelings about those who have hurt them. Indeed, Fours can become so attached to longing and disappointment that they are unable to recognize the many treasures in their lives.

There is a Sufi story that relates to this about an old dog that had been badly abused and was near starvation. One day, the dog found a bone, carried it to a safe spot, and started gnawing away. The dog was so hungry that it chewed on the bone for a long time and got every last bit of nourishment that it could out of it. After some time, a kind old man noticed the dog and its pathetic scrap and began quietly setting food out for it. But the poor hound was so attached to its bone that it refused to let go of it and soon starved to death.

Fours are in the same predicament. As long as they believe that there is something fundamentally wrong with them, they cannot allow themselves to experience or enjoy their many good qualities. To acknowledge their good qualities would be to lose their sense of identity (as a suffering victim) and to be without a relatively consistent personal identity (their Basic Fear). Fours grow by learning to see that much of their story is not true—or at least it is not true any more. The old feelings begin to fall away once they stop telling themselves their old tale: it is irrelevant to who they are right now.

Healthy Levels

Level 1 (At Their Best): Profoundly creative, expressing the personal and the universal, possibly in a work of art. Inspired, self-renewing and regenerating: able to transform all their experiences into something valuable: self-creative.

Level 2: Self-aware, introspective, on the "search for self," aware of feelings and inner impulses. Sensitive and intuitive both to self and others: gentle, tactful, compassionate.

Level 3: Highly personal, individualistic, "true to self." Self-revealing, emotionally honest, humane. Ironic view of self and life: can be serious and funny, vulnerable and emotionally strong.

Average Levels

Level 4: Take an artistic, romantic orientation to life, creating a beautiful, aesthetic environment to cultivate and prolong personal feelings. Heighten reality through fantasy, passionate feelings, and the imagination.

Level 5: To stay in touch with feelings, they interiorize everything, taking everything personally, but become self-absorbed and introverted, moody and hypersensitive, shy and self-conscious, unable to be spontaneous or to "get out of themselves." Stay withdrawn to protect their self-image and to buy time to sort out feelings.

Level 6: Gradually think that they are different from others, and feel that they are exempt from living as everyone else does. They become melancholy dreamers, disdainful, decadent, and sensual, living in a fantasy world. Self-pity and envy of others leads to self-indulgence, and to becoming increasingly impractical, unproductive, effete, and precious.

Unhealthy Levels

Level 7: When dreams fail, become self-inhibiting and angry at self, depressed and alienated from self and others, blocked and emotionally paralyzed. Ashamed of self, fatigued and unable to function.

Level 8: Tormented by delusional self-contempt, self-reproaches, self-hatred, and morbid thoughts: everything is a source of torment. Blaming others, they drive away anyone who tries to help them. <-- I also know someone at this level |D

Level 9: Despairing, feel hopeless and become self-destructive, possibly abusing alcohol or drugs to escape. In the extreme: emotional breakdown or suicide is likely. Generally corresponds to the Avoidant, Depressive, and Narcissistic personality disorders.

and then the othah..

Type 9: The Easygoing, Self-Effacing Type: Receptive, Reassuring, Agreeable, and Complacent

Nines are accepting, trusting, and stable. They are usually creative, optimistic, and supportive, but can also be too willing to go along with others to keep the peace. They want everything to go smoothly and be without conflict, but they can also tend to be complacent, simplifying problems and minimizing anything upsetting. They typically have problems with inertia and stubbornness. At their Best: indomitable and all-embracing, they are able to bring people together and heal conflicts.

We have called personality type Nine The Peacemaker because no type is more devoted to the quest for internal and external peace for themselves and others. They are typically “spiritual seekers” who have a great yearning for connection with the cosmos, as well as with other people. They work to maintain their peace of mind just as they work to establish peace and harmony in their world. The issues encountered in the Nine are fundamental to all psychological and spiritual work—being awake versus falling asleep to our true nature; presence versus entrancement, openness versus blockage, tension versus relaxation, peace versus pain, union versus separation.

Ironically, for a type so oriented to the spiritual world, Nine is the center of the Instinctive Center, and is the type that is potentially most grounded in the physical world and in their own bodies. The contradiction is resolved when we realize that Nines are either in touch with their instinctive qualities and have tremendous elemental power and personal magnetism, or they are cut off from their instinctual strengths and can be disengaged and remote, even lightweight.

To compensate for being out of touch with their instinctual energies, Nines also retreat into their minds and their emotional fantasies. (This is why Nines can sometimes misidentify themselves as Fives and Sevens, “head types,” or as Twos and Fours, “feeling types.”) Furthermore, when their instinctive energies are out of balance, Nines use these very energies against themselves, damming up their own power so that everything in their psyches becomes static and inert. When their energy is not used, it stagnates like a spring-fed lake that becomes so full that its own weight dams up the springs that feed it. When Nines are in balance with their Instinctive Center and its energy, however, they are like a great river, carrying everything along with it effortlessly.

We have sometimes called the Nine the crown of the Enneagram because it is at the top of the symbol and because it seems to include the whole of it. Nines can have the strength of Eights, the sense of fun and adventure of Sevens, the dutifulness of Sixes, the intellectualism of Fives, the creativity of Fours, the attractiveness of Threes, the generosity of Twos, and the idealism of Ones. However, what they generally do not have is a sense of really inhabiting themselves—a strong sense of their own identity.

Ironically, therefore, the only type the Nine is not like is the Nine itself. Being a separate self, an individual who must assert herself against others, is terrifying to Nines. They would rather melt into someone else or quietly follow their idyllic daydreams.

Nines demonstrate the universal temptation to ignore the disturbing aspects of life and to seek some degree of peace and comfort by “numbing out.” They respond to pain and suffering by attempting to live in a state of premature peacefulness, whether it is in a state of false spiritual attainment, or in more gross denial. More than any other type, Nines demonstrate the tendency to run away from the paradoxes and tensions of life by attempting to transcend them or be seeking find simple and painless solutions to their problems.

To emphasize the pleasant in life is not a bad thing, of course—it is simply a limited and limiting approach to life. If Nines see the silver lining in every cloud as a way of protecting themselves from the cold and rain, other types have their distorting viewpoints, too. For example, Fours focus on their own woundedness and victimization, Ones on what is wrong with how things are, and so forth. By contrast, Nines tend to focus on the “bright side of life” so that their peace of mind will not be shaken. But rather than deny the dark side of life, what Nines must understand is that all of the perspectives presented by the other types are true, too.

Healthy Levels

Level 1 (At Their Best): Become self-possessed, feeling autonomous and fulfilled: have great equanimity and contentment because they are present to themselves. Paradoxically, at one with self, and thus able to form more profound relationships. Intensely alive, fully connected to self and others.

Level 2: Deeply receptive, accepting, unselfconscious, emotionally stable and serene. Trusting of self and others, at ease with self and life, innocent and simple. Patient, unpretentious, good-natured, genuinely nice people.

Level 3: Optimistic, reassuring, supportive: have a healing and calming influence—harmonizing groups, bringing people together: a good mediator, synthesizer, and communicator.

Average Levels

Level 4: Fear conflicts, so become self-effacing and accommodating, idealizing others and "going along" with their wishes, saying "yes" to things they do not really want to do. Fall into conventional roles and expectations. Use philosophies and stock sayings to deflect others.

Level 5: Active, but disengaged, unreflective, and inattentive. Do not want to be affected, so become unresponsive and complacent, walking away from problems, and "sweeping them under the rug." Thinking becomes hazy and ruminative, mostly comforting fantasies, as they begin to "tune out" reality, becoming oblivious. Emotionally indolent, unwillingness to exert self or to focus on problems: indifference.

Level 6: Begin to minimize problems, to appease others and to have "peace at any price." Stubborn, fatalistic, and resigned, as if nothing could be done to change anything. Into wishful thinking, and magical solutions. Others frustrated and angry by their procrastination and unresponsiveness.

Unhealthy Levels

Level 7: Can be highly repressed, undeveloped, and ineffectual. Feel incapable of facing problems: become obstinate, dissociating self from all conflicts. Neglectful and dangerous to others.

Level 8: Wanting to block out of awareness anything that could affect, them, they dissociate so much that they eventually cannot function: numb, depersonalized.

Level 9: They finally become severely disoriented and catatonic, abandoning themselves, turning into shattered shells. Multiple personalities possible. Generally corresponds to the Schizoid and Dependent personality disorders.

From my own experience I range at 3 and 4 when I'm doing good, 5 when people keep ending up in hospitals/dying/etc stuff like that around here, and 7/8 when I was at my worst a couple years ago .0. or last year...yeah last year I think.

Da issue stuff
The biggest area of conflict between Fours and Nines is that each tends to react differently as stress increases: Fours become more emotionally volatile and demanding, while Nines become more disengaged and impossible to get through to. Fours can feel too unstable and dramatic, unpredictable and moody for Nines, while Nines can feel too unresponsive and emotionally inert, unsatisfying and uncommunicative for Fours. Nines can become angered by the Four's sense of entitlement and demands for attention and exemption. Fours can become angered by Nines' irresponsibility and apparent inability to learn from their mistakes and experiences.

If conflicts and tensions increase between them, Nines can shut down more and more so that communication stops, and they give Fours the subtle message that they don't want to hear their reactions or deal with their feelings. Fours can feel that talking with Nines is like playing tennis with yourself

Fours tend to give up on the Nines (as being hopelessly inert and dull), whereas Nines tend to give up on Fours (as being too demanding and emotionally volatile). <-- IT IS SO TRUE @_@ And it also basically summarizes at least on my behalf ever reason me and my 4 friend argue @.@
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:52 pm

This is so true. ._.

Is this all from a book or is there a website I can look at?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:51 pm

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/descript.asp

Here, the site has some info on it. Not as in depth as the books but c: it works.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:40 am

If I was interested in reading more is there a book you'd recommend?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Yeah, but I'd have to go find its name cuz I don't remember it off the top of my lhead lol. It was like a 600 or 700 page book I had read =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?   OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG WTF WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HI WAHT HUH?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Welcome to MB :: Welcome Zone-