MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gr33n
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers

The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread   The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:49 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
Gr33n wrote:
What are me and JB the only people here who play this masterpiece?

It is a great game, but it's somewhat old at this point. Not everybody here had a chance to buy it when it was new.

good point, even then though the new one is coming out in a month though.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread   The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Speaking of cheating, on the PC version when I would run out of lockpicks I'd just hop over to admin controls and force unlock things. I\'m happy
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread   The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:19 pm

lolololololololololololol

You should of just got the skeleton key
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread   The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:44 pm

This was before I got it.
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ganon1998

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread   The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Stats are pointless in Oblivion because the higher your level, the higher the enemies level.
It gets to the point where the game gets damn near impossible. Once I got to like level 15 or something, I had to turn the difficulty down to the easiest setting because even standard difficulty was literally impossible.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread   The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Ganon1998 wrote:
Stats are pointless in Oblivion because the higher your level, the higher the enemies level.
It gets to the point where the game gets damn near impossible. Once I got to like level 15 or something, I had to turn the difficulty down to the easiest setting because even standard difficulty was literally impossible.

If memory serves, Oblivion was the game where I did a bunch of sidequests as soon as possible, only they left me at a higher level than I probably would have been normally, so enemies got too strong for me to actually do main quest stuff.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread   The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Ganon1998 wrote:

No dummy.

You hit max stats at the lowest level possible.

Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread   The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:09 pm

JohnnyboySP wrote:
This was before I got it.

Oh ok then that works too.

As for you two, I've learned from playing it that your first data will always suck. Thankfully my friend was able to help me pick good stats (even though my first ones weren't that bad). I suggest playing Skyrim for an few hours with ur first character and then make a second one with the stats you will use the most.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread   The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:43 pm

Skyrym's leveling system may be different enough that starting over won't be necessary.

But yeah generally if you start Oblivion not knowing how it all works your character ends up less than optimal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread   The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Elder Scrolls/ Oblivion/ Skyrim Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Discussion :: Gaming-