MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

SLOTHMAN: Mass Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiTE Gladiator
Pickle
Pickle
LiTE Gladiator

SLOTHMAN: Mass Update Vide
PostSubject: SLOTHMAN: Mass Update   SLOTHMAN: Mass Update Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:40 am

So I made tons of character bios and stuff.

http://the-slothman.deviantart.com/

Hey fellas and gals, did you hear? There's a new hero in town, and he's gonna save the day. I present to you all, my animated series, SLOTHMAN!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSlothChannel

That's all for now!

Last edited by LiTE Gladiator on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
McKnackus I

PostSubject: Re: SLOTHMAN: Mass Update   SLOTHMAN: Mass Update Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:08 pm

Nice work man! Very Happy

It's awesome to see you actually doing animation now. Though you might want to work on the lip syncing and voices a little more. Some of the voice actors seem to be talking too close to the mic. But I understand if these things can't be helped. :p
Back to top Go down
LiTE Gladiator
Pickle
Pickle
LiTE Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: SLOTHMAN: Mass Update   SLOTHMAN: Mass Update Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Yeah I know. I think I put in the description I had to rush the audio a lot. It was for animation class, so there were people talking in the background and basically the whole thing was rushed from mouths to voiceovers. I was just running out of time. That'll definitely be better by "All the Money... EVER" Part 2.
Back to top Go down
LiTE Gladiator
Pickle
Pickle
LiTE Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: SLOTHMAN: Mass Update   SLOTHMAN: Mass Update Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:21 pm

blawmp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SLOTHMAN: Mass Update   SLOTHMAN: Mass Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SLOTHMAN: Mass Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Creative Arts :: Artwork-