MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Currently Unnamed Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

Currently Unnamed Roleplay Vide
PostSubject: Currently Unnamed Roleplay   Currently Unnamed Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:14 am

Few years back my best friend that I haven't seen since gave me the right to DM this roleplaying game he came up with. I haven't found a player for this since, much to my dismay.

Ya know what? Maybe I should just start this up here. There are at least a few people interested in playing roles, right?

Details:
It takes place in a futuristic universe with space stuff. Space ships, magic, dragons, massive Rogue AI units that are more than capable of killing everyone in this universe and are planning to someday but currently are not for whatever reason, it's got it all.
More details about the universe will be unveiled as the player explores.

There are two settings in this game, one that is class-based (You start out by picking one of the stereotypical RPG classes, Mage, Warrior, Rogue, etc.) and the other is "Pick one weapon and one element to control."
Player decides upon this game startup.

This game is 100% off-rails. Everything is determined by the player. ...Up to deciding how much damage an attack does, what lies behind a corner, and what NPCs do. That's MY job.

Problems:
>I'm in college. No idea how active I'll be able to be! In fact I probably shouldn't even be doing this but let's give it a shot anyway.
>This game is meant to be single-player. I'm willing to try it with more than one player if they're interested, but they will have to be able to cooperate very very well. In the previous version of this game, multiple people could play but their characters would not interact directly. I do not see this working as well on a forum. Especially when one person could read what password they are entering to get into a top-secret base. Just for an example.
>I do not have full world documentation with me. Left that at home. I'll be working from memory which is still pretty good. Expect me to get names wrong! Locations, people and how they work will remain intact.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Currently Unnamed Roleplay   Currently Unnamed Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:32 am

Idea died before it started it seems. No RPers here.
Back to top Go down
zeldafan8
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
zeldafan8

PostSubject: Re: Currently Unnamed Roleplay   Currently Unnamed Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:32 pm

It's not that we don't have RPers that's the problem, I think.

Firstly; To me, this sounds a lot closer to a game than the story-type RPs we MBs are used to.

The second problem has nothing to to with the concept, the second problem is simply that here at MB, we haven't had a long-running public RP in a long, long time.

I know this is a few months old, but I'm posting this anyway. Because honestly, I'd really like to see an RP up and running on this place again now that we've got more people being a lot more active.

If anyone has any ideas for anything, I'd be happy to work with you and try to figure something out for us all.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDX1
CDi King
CDi King
ChaosDX1

PostSubject: Re: Currently Unnamed Roleplay   Currently Unnamed Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:34 am

Thanks for the feedback.

Though College is once again squeezing out my free time, so I probably won't be doing any RP creating soon.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Currently Unnamed Roleplay   Currently Unnamed Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:40 pm

And Leader Ten RPs a lot but tends to do so one on one XP She is shy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Currently Unnamed Roleplay   Currently Unnamed Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Currently Unnamed Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Role Playing :: RP Planning-