MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Vide
PostSubject: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Alright, so taking into account the new peoples we got here, I went and did some research and made a lot of new icons/editted some of our old etc.

So! We now have a single quote and a multi quote. Do those work?

Also I distinguished how the new topics show up, is that any better? Lemme know peoples.

Annnd presented to you by Cajun

I also made the Smurf Brigade and Team Grapefruit groups for them silly color people. And I also edited the censors to be more goofy. o3o I'm also adding a Sea Monkey rank. :U

Last edited by Overlord Megatron on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:20 pm

I am not a fan of the new posts/no new posts. but i can get used to it if i must
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Lol why not? XD It's easier to tell if they're new or not =O before they were all stuck as one big.. clump that you didn't get to know =O
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:26 pm

The words kinda run together, but like I said, I'll get over it
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Can you like umm screen cap what you mean for me? Cuz nothing's running together on my comp =.
Back to top Go down
Simian King
Bob the Builder
Bob the Builder
Simian King

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Lol maybe I said it wrong. its not that bad its just close together. I can read it but I have to focus in on it. And like I said, I will be fine Razz
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:40 pm

I didn't change the spacing though =O that's why I was asking if you could show me XD the spacing and such really shouldn't have changed I don't think =. I dunno *SHRUGS* If it isn't horrible yeah probably just getting used to it XD
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:18 pm

OMFGWTFBBQ!!!

This is awesome! I can now quote shit!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:48 pm

C| I am glad you are appeased.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:24 pm

I helped Ten. D=

I also made the Smurf Brigade and Team Grapefruit groups for them silly color people. And I also edited the censors to be more goofy. o3o I'm also adding a Sea Monkey rank. :U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:29 pm

I wasn't talking about ranks though see *points* I only addressed the technical issues presented XD But yes you did the name ranks C:

Oh gewd with the censors. I shoul;d gosee them
Back to top Go down
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
McKnackus I

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:30 pm

It all works like a charm, though to be honest, the buttons look pretty bad. They're so hyperdetailed compared to the rest of the site design. I think they should be a lot simpler and easier to read.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:32 pm

That probably has something to do with me having done all the buttons and not the site BG itself =P jdkhfsdkj I dun feel like changing all the buttons again though |D they took me like 5 hours yesterday C|
Back to top Go down
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
McKnackus I

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:33 pm

What if I find a different set so you can change them later? :o

Edit: Oh, and I know for a fact that if you tried to make the rest of the site as detailed as the buttons, then it would be extremely hard to look at. The best sites are simplistic and clean, where nothing really gets in the way.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:36 pm

>3> ........although possible lol.....I do not easily let go of what I have created |D
Back to top Go down
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
McKnackus I

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:38 pm

Wait, you made these buttons?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:44 pm

Mmhmm. Well with like the existing pill shape thingy. I had some basic template shapes and stuff. That's what I was saying lolol. I've made all the buttons on the site. Not like the ones in this quick reply box I'm using that say B for bold and stuff but the images and...stuff. There's a couple here and there that are more or less just a but of editting here and there but yeah =U
Back to top Go down
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
McKnackus I

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:48 pm

Ahh...

...I guess my point still stands though. If you feel like it, changing it would probably be a good idea. If not, then I'm not gonna argue. =p
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:01 pm

I couldn't help but notice the skin just changed.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:04 pm

And again.

Back to top Go down
McKnackus I
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
McKnackus I

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:15 pm

OH WHAT THE-!? Can\\'t Believe it
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:22 pm

Lololol guys the other thread explains all. It's gonna be glitchy today.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Pickle
Pickle
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Don't worry, the quote/multiquote option is all right to me. MY nitpicks, however rest on the white-text'd links (seriously, it's hard on the eyes, and I'm nearsighted).
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:44 pm

Lololol this is kind of outdated XPP that was as of yetserday. Today the site is undergoing renovations. The white text IS annoying and I assure you I'm intending to change that once I get a few other things worked out XP
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:45 pm

Take your time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed   A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few Fixed Issues, Feedback needed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Welcome to MB :: Questions and Answers-