MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Post Your Recently Watched Movies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Cajun Watches More Movies Than You
Yes
Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Vote_lcap100%Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 14 ]
No
Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Vote_lcap0%Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone

Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:01 am

Yep, I didn't see it when it aired on Cartoon Network either.

I have the movie on DVD. It's probably the only way you'll see it.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:01 am

Yes the fight is over super fast.

Still awesome though.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Food Inc was a good movie.

I saw Straw Dogs, Abduction, Up, The Expendables, Hellboy II: The Golden Army and Ratatouille recently.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:28 am

Jason X
Trollhunter
Airplane
Altered
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:04 am

Starman
Rob Zombie's Halloween II
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:30 am

I watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy cause I have to read the books for school and the books are long and painful. getaway
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:40 am

T_L wrote:
I watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy cause I have to read the books for school and the books are long and painful. getaway

You suck at reading. I hate it
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:49 am

JohnnyboySP wrote:
T_L wrote:

HEY. HEY. YOU TAKE THAT BACK. Challenge Accepted

I humbly submit that each of the Lord of the Rings books are long and difficult to read due to the archaic Old English-y dialogue, over-emphasis on minor details that have little-to-no bearing on the plot, the random interludes (especially in the first) in which a character breaks into song in order to teach us about something (regardless of the impact on the plot that thing may have), and being rather slow-paced. While the series itself is by no means bad, it isn't really something I'd particularly want to read again if I could avoid it. Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 1514227868
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:55 am

T_L wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
T_L wrote:

I humbly submit that each of the Lord of the Rings books are long and difficult to read due to the archaic Old English-y dialogue, over-emphasis on minor details that have little-to-no bearing on the plot, the random interludes (especially in the first) in which a character breaks into song in order to teach us about something (regardless of the impact on the plot that thing may have), and being rather slow-paced. While the series itself is by no means bad, it isn't really something I'd particularly want to read again if I could avoid it. Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 1514227868

I retract my statement good sir. Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 1514227868
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:00 am

JohnnyboySP wrote:
T_L wrote:
JohnnyboySP wrote:
T_L wrote:

I retract my statement good sir. Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 1514227868

MUCH BETTER. Serious Pikachu

(hehe, monocles are inherently silly-looking and intelligent all at once)
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:28 am

Bad Teacher
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:56 am

Lion King <3
Inception <3
Back to top Go down
RoseBuddy
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
RoseBuddy

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:55 pm

the karate kid 1 and 2 and the new one,dan in real life, star tack,
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:45 am

Scream
Army of Darkness
The Thing
Footloose
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Just turned it to Nicktoons (ohgawdwhatabadchannellolz) because I'd forgotten that this DBZ movie was on. Cooler's Revenge.

I've seen it several years ago I think, but meh... watching it again, I suppose. Not much else on tv is really interesting, or really has been, lately.

I've really only got about a half-hour left in it, anyway. It's only an hour-long movie. At least, the tv version. >.>

Icarus. D'aw. Cute dragon. =3
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:40 am

I saw Cooler's Revenge ages ago.

Don't recall thinking it was awful, nor particularly good.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:43 am

I've watched Happy Feet (kinda) for the first time... It's actually not as bad as I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:15 am

Uh last few I watched...

Cronos
The Breed
Captain America: The First Avenger

a few others :v
Back to top Go down
Geo Geo Gep Gep
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:15 am

I watched Coraline AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
RoseBuddy
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
RoseBuddy

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:19 pm

balltisic, the wipy kid rodrick rules
Back to top Go down
LiTE Gladiator
Pickle
Pickle
LiTE Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Movie I've watched in school so far:

Casablanca
Manhattan
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Run Lola Run
Good Will Hunting
Kinky Boots
Dead Poet's Society
Back to top Go down
Ganon1998
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Ganon1998

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:32 am

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Freaking amazing movie.
I've never seen it all the way through before. I usually only catch the final scene or the scene where Tuco goes to the gun shop.
Back to top Go down
LiTE Gladiator
Pickle
Pickle
LiTE Gladiator

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:21 am

I saw Zookeeper when I was over Gr33n's yesterday...

I don't think I can go to a T.G.I. Friday's ever again.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:01 am

The Thing
The Thing
Puss in Boots
Eat Drink Man Woman
The Burrowers
Trick r Treat

bunch of horror movies :V
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Up (finally. >.>)
Iron Man 2 (hadn't seen it since in the theater.)

...Renting from the library is nice. It's free. c:
Back to top Go down
JohnnyboySP
Sea Monkey Drone
JohnnyboySP

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Meowth'spal21 wrote:
Up (finally. >.>)
Iron Man 2 (hadn't seen it since in the theater.)

...Renting from the library is nice. It's free. c:

Unless late fees.
Back to top Go down
Meowth'spal21
Bacon Bandit
Bacon Bandit
Meowth'spal21

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Well, yeah. But with some movies, you at least get to hang onto them for a while. (new ones usually have to be returned in three days... but you can renew movies just like books,I think.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Recently Watched Movies   Post Your Recently Watched Movies - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Your Recently Watched Movies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Discussion :: Movies and TV-