MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

I Rate Each Kill in The Final Destination (Huge spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

I Rate Each Kill in The Final Destination (Huge spoilers) Vide
PostSubject: I Rate Each Kill in The Final Destination (Huge spoilers)   I Rate Each Kill in The Final Destination (Huge spoilers) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:07 pm

I Rate Each Kill in The Final Destination (Huge spoilers) Final_destination_09

I watched this last night. It sucked. Gonna review each kill out of boredom for those interested. The bolded are their final destinations and the italics are people who got saved(note they always die later in the film, you can't cheat death =P). THEY ALL DIE IN EVERY MOVIE, so this isn't really spoilers, but I'll spoiler box it so that you don't have their how they dies spoiled. =U

Spoiler:

The Movie Itself: D

So in short, the trailer lied, death did NOT save the best for 3D. affraid

Last edited by Cajunstarwalker on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: I Rate Each Kill in The Final Destination (Huge spoilers)   I Rate Each Kill in The Final Destination (Huge spoilers) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:54 pm

Final Destination sounds... like a crappy movie. It's supposed to be horror? It sounds like it thrives only on gore. Honestly, what the hell?
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: I Rate Each Kill in The Final Destination (Huge spoilers)   I Rate Each Kill in The Final Destination (Huge spoilers) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Yeah, it's supposed to be horror. Not horror comedy. Just horror. FD4 was the worst of them. I actually kinda enjoyed the first 3 for what they were... But this one had nothing redeeming, even the kills were pretty lame.

Final Destination 2's accident scene is amazing though, even by regular movie standards. The crash sequence on the highway accident. HOLY. =D
Back to top Go down
CuteCat
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
Chicken Byproduct Lovers
CuteCat

PostSubject: Re: I Rate Each Kill in The Final Destination (Huge spoilers)   I Rate Each Kill in The Final Destination (Huge spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:18 am

Ah, so it's a movie series even...

I guess people like gore. I guess it's like the Saw movies - it can try to be creepy, but it mostly just uses gore and situations that seem painful or frightening for those involved.

Too bad about Hunt, though. Something about him makes him sound interesting, so why'd he have to get the most humiliating death?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Rate Each Kill in The Final Destination (Huge spoilers)   I Rate Each Kill in The Final Destination (Huge spoilers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Rate Each Kill in The Final Destination (Huge spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Creative Arts :: Reviews-