MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:25 am

Guard didn't react in time to dodge the plant, instead just raising his arm to block it, it would have hit around the chest area if he hadn't moved his arm to block it. The pot broke, but the momentum was untouched. Dirt and porcelain shards flew across the guard's chest, neck and head. He reeled back, sidestepping as his coordination was temporarily lost, as well as his vision. He was rubbing his face now, looking at the ground and shaking his head to try and get rid of the dirt.

Guard behind him didn't hesitate to shoot at Punk with the tazer now, he had wanted to anyway and well, now he had a reason.

"You're welcome!" Sriamaz replied cheerfully, mostly waiting to see what Splint would do next.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:35 pm

Punk baaarely avoided tazer Guard. That had been waaaay closer than he wanted to get to that thing. It didn't stop him from yelping in fear if it though. It felt like it took years to get any traction, of course it was more like a second at most, before he detoured down another direction. He had no clue where he was trying to get, just that he didn't want to leave since the guards were ordering him to.

Awkward stare down moment followed. Did that mean he was supposed to take the initiative? Splint was still used to being bossed around by the others mostly. He was a younger one after all. Not being told what to do made it sort of more awkward for him.

"So...should I be doing something then?" The question sounded dumber than he had intended for it to of course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:38 am

Guard who had fired tazer chased off after him, dragging the zapy pads until the retracted a moment later.

"Get back here!" he yelled. He started to transmit orders to other nearby guards, followed by directions where he was running to help out blinded guard and other who might respond.

Sriamaz nodded happily. "Oh yes, I do much want to see what else you might have in mind....you did do a swell job patching him up after all. 'Specially the neck brace.*"

* ignore italics. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:09 am

(XDDDDDDDDDDD)

"Not until you fight fair!" Punk retorted. He didn't want to be zapped by that thing. He didn't mind getting punched, but zapped was a different story.

Well....that sounded good, he supposed. "Well uh. Originally I was gonna try and get an x-ray before his brother made me get the neck brace for him anyway."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:00 pm

"You'll find not fair treatment here!" he yelled after him. Guard wasn't exactly out of shape so while Punk was probably faster, he wasn't exactly unable to run. Plus he knew the hospital layout enough to prepare for corners and things. Other blinded guard was now chasing as well, following the trail of startled turries/people and the location his partner kept updating via transmitter.

SOME OTHER GUARDS SAID THEY'D RESPOND EVENTUALLY TOO.

Sriamaz nodded and nearly bowed 'out of the way'. "Go right ahead then." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:34 pm

Stupid guard and his dumb exclamations. Well he could figure Punk wasn't gonna slow down then! Yes he had no idea where he was going and likely was going to end up in trouble because he had no further plan--and hostages so weren't his style. He was a trouble maker, he didn't PLOT that kind of violence though. He was indeed pushing his way past anyone who happened to get in the way. Soon enough he had run along a way that led to nothing wonderful though. A window. A DANG WINDOW. Stupid halls and their weird layouts. Without anywhere to really go, he tried slowing himself down, which wasn't very easy given his size and the fact he'd been running around like a maniac. He slid a ways, and stuck his hands out in front of himself to keep from hitting the window.

The giant window cracked, and shattered anyway, which caused Punk to swear, but he had no where to run. (CUZ THEY IS IN SECOND FLOOR NOW AND HE BIG BABY AND NO WANNA GO THROUGH WINDOW =U

Splint stared at the other, and then back at his patient. Then back at other guy again. Alone? He wanted him to try and move this alone? Again. Seriously? Either way, he didn't complain and approached the bed again. He'd make sure and direct himself better THIS time. His feet still slid several times as he tried to get traction, but eventually he managed, and with quite apparent difficulty, began maneuvering the bed along.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:49 am

Guard was not there to actually see Punk crack the window, but he was around the corner a moment later. He stopped, noticing he had nowhere to go. He transmitted more info to the other guards, but he diodn't actually speak to Punk. He wouldn't be obvious and state he had nowhere to go, he was pretty sure Punk knew they were two stories up and taunting him would only make things worse...plus it was against protocol. He just stood, ready to block Punk from leaving hallway.

Sriamaz seemed to snap out of his spaced out state, hurrying over to give Splint a hand. "I do apologize sir, I didn't realize you meant to do the xray right now. "
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:56 am

Punk stared at the broken window, then his beautiful hand which had been SLICED open by the glass. He decided to swear at the stupid glass again as he shook his hand. It stung, and was bleeding plasma, but he was mostly upset at the fact he had smashed into the thing to begin with. He glanced at the guard then back at the window, sort of weighing out his options. He didn't really want to be wheeled back through the front doors with a broken leg or two. He had never jumped from a second story before so really he had no idea how a zyturri would tolerate it.

Punk crossed his arms, but sighed. No. He wasn't going to jump out of the dumb window. He'd just...let them take him out or whatever. Hopefully they wouldn't zap him. But since the guard hadn't already he figured they wouldn't.

"Uh...it's okay." Splint replied. Really he didn't mind much, but the help was indeed appreciated. Unless Brad has objections, I imagine they can wheel it along to the xray room.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:20 am

Guard held his ground for a few moments until another guard showed up, then guard whom Punk had sprayed dirt all over. He pulled the tazer, trying to aim before ChasedPunkGuard hit his arm down.

"Protocol." he growled.

TazerGuard glared at Punk.

Brad does not object!

"You done many xrays before?" Sriamaz asked. "I haven't really had much time to personally work with you." he added, as if he needed a reason behind the question.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:22 pm

(He slapped his hand c: XDD No! Bad guard >=U XDD )

It was a good thing protocol existed. It let Punk get away with a lot more without any truly bad results!

"No need to go getting all upset." Punk smirked at mr grumpy guard. "Unless you're afraid of me standing here."

He shrugged, as if this were all a casual encounter.
(BTW I like their names =U XDDDD )

"Umm...not on my own." Splint stated. He had pretty much taken care of them on a few occasions, but he had always had supervision and general instruction.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:12 pm

(xDDD YES)

Grumpy guard continued glaring. "I'm not afraid of anybody." he growled. "Especially some dwarf rocker wannabe."

Guard who had chased Punk nudged Grumpy guard. "Hey, shut up." he told him sternly. Third guard was like =] and just standing there. He didn't know who Punk was or what he was capable of, while the other two seemed to know, so he waited for them to make a move.

___

"So this'll be the first time then?" Sriamaz asked surprised. "My, what a learning experience today will have been for you hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:37 am

Punk glared at Guard for that comment. Stupid guy didn't know what the heck he was saying. Maybe he SHOULD jump out the window, just despite them and their stupid ideas.

"Look are you guys gonna DO something, or just stand there? I really could be doing more interesting things. And if you don't hurry up and get this stupid process of throwing me out or whatever over, I'm likely gonna jump out the window and probably screw up something." He crossed his arms, plasma was still leaking some from his one hand--the one with the glass gash, but it wasn't like OH DEAR GOSH IT'S EVERYWHERE or anything.

YES. Yes it would be a lot of learning experience for him today. He kept from mentioning the fact that this was mostly because everyone had DITCHED him and that they hadn't been particularly ideal learning procedures. Sriamaz was far too happy.Oh well.

He forced a smile and nodded. Then he went to get the xray machine and various segments all set up. He knew the process fairly well, but he had to repeat it quietly to himself still as a sort of check off list. Once he thought he had it all organized properly he stepped back, going through the mental checklist again before heading to the otherside of the room and grabbing the thick cover that was supposed to prevent excessive radiation STUFF from being absorbed into where it need not be. =U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:02 pm

"Go ahead." Grumpy guard replied. ChasedPunkGuard grabbed grumpyguard and gave him a shove away.

"Get out of here." he ordered. Grumpyguard glared defiantly, but did indeed back away from the group. Otherguard took Grumpy's place in the hallway.

ChasedPunkGuard spoke again. "Listen, just come with us and we'll let you out, no harm. Alright?"

Sriamaz watched curiously. Nodding, mostly to himself, every once in a while, almost as if going over a checklist himself.

"How long have you been working here?" he asked.

Timbre was epic groggy, but he was starting to wake up again. His eyes opening and closing and his body was twitching.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:35 am

(Those naaaaaames =D XDDD )
Punk was glad that Grumpy Guard had gotten himself in TROUBLE and unable to proceed with this. He listened to the other guy, then sort of shrugged casually.

"Yeah, sure." He replied, meaning yeah he'd go with them.

BREAK OF FOCUS. Splint was totally silent for a moment. How long had he--.......what? Been working there? Working where? Oh probably his job. Yeah that'd make sense. But he didn't remember off the top of his head and the fact that Timbre was coming around again greatly displeased him. Better get to this fast. He sort of didn't answer the other right away as he made NECESSARY FURTHER ARRANGEMENTS which ten was lazy and did not describe *blames late night status* Then moved to the mini room thing to hit picture takey thing. He figured the other guy would tag along with him, since it was pretty basic procedure. "Honestly, I don't recall."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:24 am

ChasedPunkGuard was surprised. He nodded his head, stepping aside to make 'room' for Punk to walk through. He didn't trust him though, not one bit, it made him feel better that there was still one uninjured temper controlled guard there with him too, in case Punk tried to do something.

"Well alright then." he spoke.

(xDD Poor Splint)

Sriamaz certainly did follow. He didn't seem to notice he was distracting Splint, probably because he talked to people all the time while he worked.

"You don't recall?" he asked. "Huh, I can remember my first day like it was happening right now. I was so happy to get to work with this establishment." he smiled, thinking of his early days.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:21 am

Punk didn't pay much attention to said guard as he walked past him. He figured the guard would remain unviolent. "Which way's the exit anyway?" Punk asked. He was done with this hospital, so he figured it was his own idea and all was good.

--

Splint had not yet mastered this talent. It took a lot of work for him to even look decently pleasant and approachable while working, let alone speak. He was trying to remember if he had to hit anything fancy before the picture thing would work while the other rambled about his dumb first day.

"I guess mine was less exciting." He mumbled.

As far as he knew everything had worked according to how it should have. Just as he had hoped for, the image appeared on the computer. Aha! Good. Of course he couldn't actually read xrays accurately yet though. He hadn't been okayed for that. And he wasn't all that great at it for that matter.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:02 am

ChasedPunkGuard nodded at an exit sign. "Follow the arrows, it'll lead you outside."

Otherguard followed ChasedPunkGuard who was following Punk. Like Punk predicted, he was not attacking yet, he also had no idea how Punk had been acting before except for what ChasedPunkGuard had told him.

____

"Perhaps." Sriamaz continued, watching Splint. "That's why I asked, so I could determine if anything eventful happened on that day..." he looked at the image on the computer now. "Not a bad shot." he commented. "Especially considering he's moving around a little."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:28 am

"Oh." Punk stated. That was simple enough. He smiled at this, contently walking along at a casual rate. Yep. He had won. Smile Now he would take his time with leaving.

--

"Oh." Splint replied simply. "Thanks." And then he stood there. Surely the other guy knew he wasn't allowed to to officially declare the results of an xray...right?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:46 pm

The guards followed him in silence, talking to each other via transmitters but not aloud. They were under rule to be patient, so despite Punk's rate of walking, neither spoke up or urged him on.

___

Sriamaz's mind was in another place at the time, he stared at the results with a blank smile, he was looking at them to see what was wrong but the way he saw it, he was 'spying' on the results that were rightfully Splint's.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:03 am

Punk pretty much knew this information, which was likely why he was carrying on at such a casual pace--to show he was not afraid of them, nor would he be moving along any faster than he desired. He was making his way to the exit though.

------

Splint looked at the screen, then Scrimaz, then the screen again. Right then. Soooo. "I'm uh, not certified to pronounce results." He stated. Hopefully that would clear up why he wasn't saying anything.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:50 pm

The guards continued to follow, double checking Punk's route choices, but not finding errors with them.

_____

Sriamaz snapped out of his studying state, not asking what Splint had said but a second passed as he tried to recall what he had heard.

"Oh!" he suddenly said. "Of course, I should have known. Could you print it out for me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:24 am

Eventually Punk caught sight of the front doors--yes he could see outside now. He didn't see Emo anywhere. Little jerk had probably run off without him. What a wimp he was as a matter of fact. He had left when the guards had commanded it to begin with!
--
Sriamaz's sudden revelation frightened Splint for a brief moment but he soon recovered. Yeah, sometimes the other Medics were crazy like that. He needed to remember that.

"Sure." He commented, as he set out to do exactly that. It did not take long to print out. Rather than handing it to the other Medic though he clipped it too the conveniently placed xray viewer thing that Mega10 forgot the name of. It was on one of the crowded walls of the tiny little sub-room. (Yes ten decided she would describe things again) Other than that it was mostly just a lot of computers and wires trailing from all sorts of different little lights and switches.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:23 am

The guards were pleased to see the doors, picking up their pace from following, to attempting to be one on each side to discourage any last-ditch efforts to run.

____

Sriamaz looked over the xray.

"Hmmmm..." he stated. "Broken leg for sure, neck looks to be alright....perhaps some pinched wires or something..."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:13 am

HEY we need to bring our other guys back in XDDD
--
Punk found guards movement to be amusing. He knew exactly what they were doing--he had probably gotten himself kicked out of his brother's business on more than one occasion. Either way, he did intend to leave though, so he didn't mind them. He simply...exited.

Splint simply watched and listened, doing his best to be a GOOD attentive little cooperative Medic. That and well, he'd be much happier if Timbre had no major neck issue. It likely meant he'd be able to FINISH with that patient as opposed to enduring more violence.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:20 am

(Erm...wut other guys? .0. xDD)

Guards stopped in the doorway, watching for Punk to leave the property, which wasn't a far walk until the parking lot.

Sriamaz nodded as he looked over at Splint.

"So, what do you propose we do? I don't suppose the pinched wires would realign themselves anytime soon, or I'm sure they would have by now..."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:21 am

(YOU KNOW WHAT OTHER GUYS SIRIF I WEREN"T SO TIRED I'D HAVE ADDED UM)

---

Punk leaved. Smile

"Uhhh....." Splint stated not all that intelligently sounding as he glanced at what Sriamaz had been looking at as if it would give him better insight all of a sudden. It didn't, much to his disappointment. "We make them..un....pinched?" Yeah he wasn't sure HOW one did that actually.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:56 pm

Despite Sir Punk leaving, Guards continued to guard that doorway until they were more confident he was gone.

Sriamaz nodded. "Splice them, that's what I would do....maybe put another reinforcement coating of material on there...." he started to think. What did he call that substance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-