MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:37 am

(XDDDDDDDDDDDD I would be tramatized)

--
"You know this idea sounded better back before I had to go through all this stuff." He stated, still not really answering anything by it.
--
"Thank you mr. fighter person!" Meteor called even though he couldn't see anyone to state such to. That said he opened the door again and emerged outside successfully carrying his brother's *violent weapon of mass destruction* rifle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:51 pm

(Poor Ten. =.)

Impact shrugged. "Not an ideal time to learn, but something that must be learned regardless." he told him. He waited, still expecting Sable to have an answer for his earlier question.

____

(Ha ha ha. xD)

Sarge didn't reply, he wasn't too fond of Meteor....all he did was talk loud.

Impact glanced over at Meteor, he didn't acknowledge him yet, but he was pleased to see his rifle in 'good' hands.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:10 am

Sable didn't. Although he did eventually glance up, noticing Impact was looking at him and frowned, "Okaaay you know I don't have any of those really as an option to me at the moment that I'd know how to do...or something." He never liked to admit that he didn't know what he was doing but dang it he was lost!

Meteor: *frightens enemies away because they think a whole army is coming due to loudness =U *

"Lookie, lookie!" Meteor called, trying to wiggle the rifle, yes wiggle. He was balancing it on his arms to do so. "I gooooot it!"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:30 am

Sable was granted temporary relief from Impact's relentless expectation attacks as he was now focused on Meteor. He approached him quickly.

"Give me that." he stated, trying to snatch it from him.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:41 am

Meteor didn't entirely seem to get that Impact wasn't just as happy as he was with his performance, which probably didn't really matter. He simply stood there to let him take it from him.

Sable was kind of glad Meteor had tagged along--and was being a general nuisance. Brought less attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Impact inspected it for just a moment before casting a glare at Meteor. He glanced once again at the rifle, then the glare subsided.

"...thanks." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Meteor smiled, not minding the glare. When Impact finally thanked him--even if it wasn't happily, he nodded. "You're weeelcome!" He chimed in almost some sort of song way before jumping instead of walking, over beside Sable.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Impact also approached them, looking at Sable who didn't seem to have done anything different yet.

"Gosh Sable, stop holding those like you're a...mule or something. Act like you own them." he crossed his arms, putting his rifle on his back BEFORE crossing them.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:36 pm

"It's not as easy as you think!" Sable retorted, trying to do...something different. He didn't know what and was mostly grumbling as he fumbled to get it in some kind of a different position. It felt no better than the first though. "You're the expert--you show me!"

Meteor chuckled at this and shook his head. "Someone's grumpy."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:43 pm

Impact sighed. "I'm not a pro....yet, I don't have a spare bandolier and I don't have anything on me to make those boxes any more portable." He glanced back in the direction of their house. "Don't you have a utility belt or a messenger bag or something?"

He agreed with Meteor, but didn't say it because he was mocking the poor zetra in his mind enough.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:17 pm

Sable sighed rather dramatically about this, yes he was irritated, not so much at Impact as he was with his own incompetence. "Probably. I guess. I don't know, it's not like I'd be able to FIND anything with how stupid Onyx throws everything around. Comet won't share anything with me. I highly doubt MERCURY has anything."

Meteor started bouncing around. He had a hard time simply stating things without some kind of show of delight, "Ooh ooh! I think I have something back at home he could use!!"

Watch them find out he has a whole arsenal of stuff =]
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:46 am

(That would be hilarious. @_@ Mock him now Impact. >=D

Impact: o_______o)

Impact was the one who sighed now. "Why don't we get groceries while we're at it? Food? Wash our clothes? Anyone up for a game of Procrastinate for a *bleeping o.o* long time?!" he sighed again. "MAN you guys."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:54 am

--
XDDDD expressions!

"Sure!" Meteor was content enough, "I mean really what harm is he Styg gonna do?" Probably stupidest question of the day.

Sable didn't answer him, rather grumbling something about Impact being the one who had asked if he had anything at home.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Impact shot Meteor >=( .......a glare.

"Shut up Meteor." he told him. Ignoring his own previous display of immaturity, he proceeded to try and give Meteor lessons. "Try and be mature for once." he stated angrily.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:03 pm

Meteor made a face in return to that statement but crossed his arms anyway, tilting his head up as if he were above them all. "Fine. I'll go find Stygian and you guys can argue about if you wanna get groceries or not."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:58 pm

"Don't let him kill you." Impact muttered as he turned to head back to their house. He was determined to get Sable battle ready, after all he didn't much like the idea of fighting Styg alone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Meteor didn't comment on this but headed off on his own. =| He would totally find Stygian without his stupid brothers!

Sable followed after Impact, because following Meteor would've been dumb.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:09 pm

(xDDD)

"Hope you're got an idea of what yer looking for." he stated, noticing Sable following. He was getting very impatient now.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Sable made no comment about it. He just continued to bring the stuff along he'd gotten in an uncoordinated fashion. He wasn't going to admit he wasn't entirely sure what it was he was going to be trying to find or whatever. He was just hoping he'd get lucky and find it easily.
--
Meteor had continued happily along his way, calling Stygian as he went along. c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:30 pm

(Wow Meteor. xDD)

Impact didn't think Meteor would actually find Stygian, so he wasn't worried about Meteor off on his own....he didn't know he was calling him though.

Impact continued leading the way, a glare stuck on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Meteor will probably sabotage their efforts =U XDD

Sable had a glare too, although his wasn't as rightfully placed there. He was just grumpy at the general situation and having to follow his brother and stuff. He hoped they'd at least achieve their goal.

------
Meteor was still doing the same thing. Calling Stygian and pausing every once and awhile to look around and see if he was coming from anywhere. Thus far he had not. Stupid Stygian. He glared momentarily before setting off to go look where he suspected Stygian would wander, still calling him all the while.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Impact stopped for just a moment at the front of their door, he exhaled before opening it, waiting for Sable to pass through.

Turning slowly, he looked at him. He might not be the best choice after all....aside from that, he was reconsidering killing his brother. He may have disrespected him...but there was honor in family.

(xD Meteor.)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:36 pm

"Sorry." Sable muttered as he walked by. He didn't know what the other was thinking of course, he had simply guessed that he was upset at him given the amount of trouble and slow down he had been the cause of thusfar. Nearly as soon as he'd entered Onyx went running past him and Impact alike. What he had stated was kind of hard to make out and Sable blinked, glaring straightforward as if that would help.

It wasn't until he saw Comet come from around the corner, dragging along Mercury by one helmet fin that he got the hint his twin was giving him. And that made him swear. =) Then he glanced back at Impact, "Comet knows." He restated.
---
Meteor had wandered around the main parts of the city quite a few times considering he was running up and down the strip of stores and such. His dumb brother was nowhere to be found though. He crossed his arms as he finally wandered beside an old recycle place. He flopped down on the bench and sighed. He hadn't the slightest clue that the zetraloid he was looking for was lurking so close nearby hiiiimmm....
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:40 am

Impact went into fight mode right away...even though Comet wasn't in his desired range and he had no intentions of hitting him...yet. Fight mode was only a state of mind FYI. xD Since ya know I gave no hints that was all it was.

Impact didn't speak, rather waiting to see if Comet would speak, or just try to hit them.

____

@_______@ Uh oh. =D

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:01 am

No, he was pretty much preoccupied hurting Mercury instead =] He had a habit of slamming people against walls and then holding them there not so kindly with his foot, seeing as his legs stretched for like miles anyway. That's what he had been doing to Mercury.

His younger brother of course didn't have much to do in apology for letting Stygian go though and had totally settled for crying and saying sorry. Comet rolled his eyes and let him go as he proceeded on.

"You left that detail out, didn't you?" Comet asked Sable as he walked by and gave him a shove while doing so.

Sable didn't answer, not because he didn't have one but moreso because he didn't wanna end up aggravating Comet even more and he might just leave it at that. For the moment it seemed to be working, he'd moved on to standing by Impact. He stared at him for a moment before getting a look that was very much one of disgust and shook his head. "I can't believe you got tossed around. What were you thinking? *bad word =D * you guys are all idiots."
-----

You wouldn't think something of Stygian's size and appearance could manage to sneak up on a fully coherent zetraloid, but Meteor obviously wasn't paying attention since Stygian did. He only noticed when he'd been tossed into the air by one of Stygian's many tentacles. His brother hadn't really meant to drop him on his head like it ended up being afterwards though, he's just sort of lost track of where he's tossed him to.

Meteor was complaining about his head thoguh now in rapid succession, covering it with his arms and cringing. So Stygian picked him up upside down by his ankle with one of his tentacles and held him out without particularly doing anything. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Impact kept a straight face, though he grew very angry very quickly. He hadn't had intentions to be tossed around and it certainly wasn't something he was proud of.

"At least I was thinking." he replied in a low tone.

(Yay for censoring. xD)
____

xDDD Uh oh. =D Now he can rat out the others. =) Nice knowing you Impact! =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:05 pm

"Really?" Comet had apparently heard him. "You were thinking? How long did it take you to plan how you were gonna get tossed around, hm?"

Sable kind of glanced at Comet out of the corner of his eye. Next to Stygian Comet was by far the grouchiest. Okay maybe he even beat Stygian from time to time.

"You know dad's going to be ticked off." Like Comet himself wasn't. =)
--

YES C:

And Stygian didn't even have to ask.

"I didn't wanna help um I swear!" Meteor yelped, "Impact told me if I told you they were gonna try and come and shoot you that he'd hurt me or kill me or something! I didn't have any choice! Honest!"

Stygian didn't transmit any kind of message to Meteor immediately, rather he kept holding him upside as he considered this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-