MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:30 am

Considering Writhe wasn't very balanced, it knocked him off his feet, and he slammed down uncoordinately on the ground, back first really. It hurt, and it made his hand stop glowing. He frowned, actually his breathing had never changed back to normal ever since he had been on the ground in that other spot earlier which was a bit strange. But he was a bit strange himself. The pink that had once been in his eyes changed again, now a smoky haze, slowly twisting to a shade of black. It made his eyes look pretty creepy. (Okay they just were looking a lot like blood's is all |P) and the dark haze around him intensified. He was his own walking storm cloud! Er, sitting,.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:34 am

Whiskey didn't like this at all, he'd never seen a zetra do that before.

"Just get out of here." he growled at him. Partially because he was annoying him, and partially because he was a little worried about what was up with that zetra's eyes and stuff. Freaky.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:42 am

Writhe didn't get out of there though. He stretched his hand out at Whiskey again from where he was sitting, even at this distance it would have a weird tingly effect, probably more on Whiskey than Tex. Said tingly effect didn't do anything other than feel weird though, it was just the fact his hand's abilities were almost in range that caused it to do such.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:47 am

Whiskey indeed felt this, it angered him. He electrified, hoping it would nullify the effects he was feeling, which it possibly could because it reduced feeling for him.

Whiskey did not know what was going on. =D He stood and glared, waiting to see what he thought he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:53 am

Writhe kind of looked like he was trying to say something now, except no words came out. There was a strong chance something was wrong with him. In fact there was and ten will let brad in on it lol. Whiskey most likely can't tell unless he knows about shifters but...driving that thing through his arm had blown up one of his color storage thingies which had then mixed with his plasmastream and and basically poisoned it which caused a secondary internal explosion that had chain reacted clear up into his core. That's why his eyes had changed color, simply stuff was mixing that shouldn't be and it was screwing up a lot of stuff for him, including the sensors that should be vibrating for his speech. Who knew you could kill a Shifter by a freak once in a life time perfectly aligned hit to the arm that just happened to set everything else off. So dying apparently made him want to help Tex more at least, but Whiskey had refused that, and thus there was nothing he could do about it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:57 am

(Wow that was really sad. D= HAD to make him hit him via freak accident didn't you? =| Now Whiskey gets to deny his dying wish. D= Very complex description though, I like that. xD Nice job.)

Whiskey continued to stand. That zetra didn't look so good, GOOD. He deserved it for hurting Tex....and himself...and for overall being a menace. Whiskey's eyes were still lit although his fear of the unknown was dying away.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:00 am

Writhe's hand went back down. The glow surrounding him fading out entirely. It flashed a couple times before it didn't return at all. His eyes, still their odd black state pretty much looked the same, aside from the fact his red eyes had turned to a dull gray. And then he just kind of slumped over on his side, no longer sitting up. Bits of his armor started peeling to the side he had flopped towards, still connected like Shapeshifters commonly had when they interlocked but nevertheless peeling off in long strips instead of flaking plate by plate.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:05 am

What the heck was wrong with him? Can't take being struck in the arm and shoved? He didn't speak to him, because it did seem rather convincing if he really was dying, and also because he didn't want to be led into a false sense of security.

So he stood and glared, watching. Unknowing about the horrors he had just done.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:09 am

A few additional strips flopped down too, and then some of the already formed strips broke off into their individual bits beside him. He didn't move any longer and his eyes were set straight forward, wide, and yet the pupil of the center, although gray and hard to see, was rather tiny. His rapid breathing changed to very shallow, almost undetectable breaths...slowing...slowing...slower...nearly non existent.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:11 am

Whiskey watched on, regret hinting at his conscience. He pushed it aside, he was doing it to help Tex right? This couldn't have been avoided. He did let him live after all, that zetra only came back to fight again. He probably had a death wish.

His eye dimmed for a moment as he began thinking about how he could have done that differently, but he shook his head, causing his eye to light up again as he forgot about those kinds of thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:19 am

Writhe seemed to try squirming a bit, most likely due to the lack of air he wished to have but wasn't getting. It was quite a futile little attempt though and he didn't get it anyway. He was visibly struggling with that a bit. Probably about an entire minute actually. His struggle was onyl barely detectible movements though, his mouth just kind of hanging open. Then he stopped his minimum struggle. No sign of him really being alive any longer.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:33 am

Whiskey continued doing what he was doing and stood and stared. Was he faking it? He made those barrier things that surprised him, perhaps he was good at this too.

He kept his distance, still just looking at him.

"Convincing." he said aloud, making no effort to get any closer.

HMMM now what can Ten do? =D xD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:36 am

Ten can be the environment. >_>
No worries Whiskey, you had killed the poor guy. D: He was no longer moving, not that you were touching him but he had no zetra-y pulse or anything anymore. So you could turn your attention back to Tex if you want...meanie =c Ten is one character shorter.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:44 am

Whiskey's eye began to dim again, was he really dead? He didn't think he had hurt him THAT much...everyone he knew could take a few kicks and shoves...as for the stabbing of the arm, he thought it certainly seemed survivable.

Whiskey approached, looking down at the non moving form. Wow....maybe he was dead. Whiskey nudged him with his foot, expecting a reply of some sort.....nothing.

His eyes faded until they were simply black. Had he just killed....a kid? Of sorts? His mood dropped very quickly. He...hadn't really intended to kill him, had he? Maybe he did...maybe...

He glanced back at Tex, who was still covering her face and looking away. Did he lose control of himself? He examined his blade, looking at the plasma before retracting it into his arm. He had lost control....what was he doing?

He leaned over to close Writhe's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:14 am

You can still edit your other post dun mind me this isn't an RP post I was just gonna say.

Srsly. I dun mind what you do either way XD so if you prefer him dead (despite how wrong the way I worded that makes your mind frame sound) go for it XD If for some reason you'd prefer him alive (i dunno why ANYONE WOULD, ahem. then...go for it) If you want to change him to a turkey, buy him a suit, =|
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:17 pm

(Aha ha ha ha. xDD That was funny. xD Buy him a suit. =O Maybe I WILL. >=( Okee thank you for that knowledge. =D)

About this time, Tex pulled her hands from her face, they were soaked with plasma, but at least her eyes seemed fine. She blinked a few times, to clear the TEARS ahem. Why would Whiskey do that? She remembered him not being like that last time she had met him. She didn't even think that maybe he was just worried about her or something, after all he did come running when she needed help....literally.

Whiskey himself couldn't believe he did that though, so it didn't matter. =D

Anyway so she turned to see where he was, she saw him there by Writhe, looked like his blade wasn't through Writhe's arm anymore! Good! She spun so she was facing that direction before attempting to stand up, it hurt....a LOT. Even moreso than when the wounds were fresh.

Writhe didn't seem to be moving, maybe he was just scared...or unconscious.

"Don't hurt him." Tex repeated from earlier, thinking Whiskey was gonna kill him.

Surprised to hear Tex's voice, Whiskey spun, hmm...he hadn't heard her move closer. Now what was he gonna say? The punk sure looked dead to him.

"I think it's too late." he said, without a hit of regret. He didn't need to feel worse about the situation, so he tried to convince himself it was what had to be done.

Tex didn't understand at first. Too late? Sure he hurt him already, but he could stop couldn't h-....ohhhh.

"He's dead?!" she said, her voice filled with worry.

Whiskey didn't nod or anything, after all, Tex got the idea, he didn't need to confirm it.

Tex hurried to get closer to Writhe, oh no no no...he couldn't be dead. He wasn't even that old!

"Why...." she asked, wishing she knew the motivation behind what Whiskey had done. She was within range of touching Writhe now, which she did. Shaking him a little, trying to see any signs of life.

"I didn't intend to kill him." Whiskey stated. "He was weak." ... or something.

Tex was very sad about this, he was young....or he LOOKED young anyway...regardless she wasn't normally around when Whiskey did his killing.

"You jerk!" she exclaimed, swinging her arm to hit Whiskey's shin. She succeeded, but it didn't hurt him much. His eyes flashed, he didn't MEAN to kill him.

"Call a doctor or the hospital or something." Tex commanded.

Whiskey just stood. "He's dead." he stated.

Tex glared at him now. "JUST DO IT." she commanded.

Whiskey took out his phone and dropped it near Tex, he wasn't going to call for a dead zetra, besides, they might record his voice or something and find out he was the killer. PARANOIA.

Tex picked up Whiskey's phone, it took a moment for her to figure out how to unlock it, but she got it soon enough and attempted to call the nearest hospital....AKA the one Spiral works at even though he is not there. =)

It was ringing....

If ya want to make hospital person you can. xD If not, lemme know and I can do eet. =P
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Ohhhh now I see what was funny XDD I forgot I had written that XPP
I somehow think its bad that ten was LAUGHING and being amused by serious situations like this =] ten HAW HAW she called him a jerk c: XPP anyway~ This is like brad's longest post ever isn't it? c: XD Ten comments instead of RPs. MEH her character's dead anyway might as well. XD Whiskey: I'Z INNOCENT O_O MAH BLADE DOES NOT MATCH DAT INJURY.

Who knew Spiral's hospital was so convenient to everyone in RP. They should've named it that. Spiral's hospital. Anyway. FINE I'll make the dumb hospital being.

"*insert name* Hospital, how can I help you?" Said person on the phone.

*has wimpy post* =c

I suppose I could say Writhe was still dead =) although that just sounds funny and expected.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:48 am

(Ha ha ha. xDD Wow I honestly do find it surprising you were laughing. xD But OH WELL. =D I dunno if it's my longest post ever. =O It probably is. Blade does not match dat injury. xD

"Whaaaat do you mean the plasma on my blade matches the formerly circulating plasma in le dead zetra's body?" =O

Ahem.)

"Hello." Tex said, rather formally thanks to working with Whiskey. "I have a zetra here who is....near death....could I get someone to respond to this location?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:56 am

"You want the recycle facility?" Person stated, EVIL, suspecting they wouldn't really care to fix a zetra at said state, I mean they had no purpose then right, "Because they can handle that kind of thing too, saves us the transport work."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:58 am

Tex was very surprised and angry at this comment.

"NO." she said, shouting into the phone accidentally. She regained her composure and spoke her next like calmly. "Could you put someone who cares on the line please?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:00 am

Person siiighed. The line was silent for awhile before another picked up.

"Hello?" This one sounded like a guy not that it mattered other than it was indeed a different voice.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:09 am

Tex repeated what she said earlier...sort of. "I have a zetra here who is near death, I would like a response to try and save them." she stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:15 am

Other guy sighed, he was actually a zetraloid himself but still not all that enthused, "Ma'am if its almost dead, then there's no way we'll be able to get to you in time. It's just time efficient for us to waste our resources on slim chances."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:17 am

"Are your resources not given to you freely? Taxes? Government payments?" she inquired.

Whiskey rolled his eyes. This was stupid. Tex was going nowhere and the zetra was already DEAD.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:18 am

Zetra sighed, "Alright ma'am, we'll come out. Location please."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:21 am

Tex looked around, no signs, she knew they were in a park.

"Um..."

Whiskey offered his hand, to take the phone. Tex thought he was going to tell the location, but he didn't.

"Hello." he said. "Could I speak with Dr. Spiral please?" surely Spiral could talk sense into Tex, maybe diagnose the zetra with death over the phone to appease her.

Tex made a face. Why didn't he tell them where they were? D=
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:25 am

At least he didn't say goodbye tex =U XDD

Zetra was not all that pleased that he was getting the run around so to speak. "Spiral isn't in today...ma'am." Yes he still said ma'am even though it was clear the speaker had changed. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-