MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:35 am

Suicidalism. 0.0 Edge back away from the lvl 9. D=

They argued for a bit before Tex got Whiskey worked up and he was...not so polite to Veng.

"So what's wrong then?" he sort of demanded. "I might as well fix something while I'm here!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:41 am

=)) <-- total IM smily.

Edge: I'm hardly in this RP I'm fine. Wait... T_T Darn you mega10.

"Nothing's wrong, aside from life." Vengeance stated off in his little emo depressed mood, yes he said the kinds of things that made people want to roll their eyes or smash him or something, he was talking all distant like--something he did from time to time that made him seem completely out of touch with reality. Which granted he was. GOSH veng get a grip =|
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:47 am

Ha ha ha ha ha. xDD

Whiskey crossed his arms as he straightened his pose slowly.

"I can't FIX life." he said, seemingly a little calmer.

"You can try." Tex urged.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 am

"I know." Vengeance stated, helmet fins twitching. "I can take care of myself, don't worry about it." Yes he could 'take care' of himself as he put it. >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:55 am

Whiskey wanted to show Tex that he was right to leave, but it was plain as day that Veng was not fit.

"If I brought you to a doc you wouldn't even cooperate." he told him.

"It's not really his choice..." Tex added with worry.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:58 am

"You already did. And I already didn't. What's your point?" Vengeance mumbled. He thought Whiskey was just bringing up old facts for simple criticism. None of which Veng currently wanted apparently. Not that he ever did. So he stared off still.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:17 am

Whiskey's mind wandered to Spiral. Huh...he remembered liking him, so he would have no issues bringing Veng back to him.

"You're coming with me." he said matter of factly, bending down to pick up Veng.

Dizzy poked out all scared, HE COULDN'T TAKE VENG.

"Don't hurt him..." Tex warned.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:24 am

XDDD Little Did Whiskey know within the last like um DAY Spiral had gone from happy to angsty depressed guy who drank too much and wasn't alert ont he job--I kid. XDD

Vengeance wasn't in much of an argumentative mood, besides he hadn't a clue what Whiskey was talking about in full context anyway, he was being too distant minded about everything. By choice that was. He wasn't like on the verge of unconsciousness or anything. Hm whatever really, it delayed certain facts, that didn't bother him oh so much right now anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:47 am

Whiskey scooped Veng up, trying to have a good distance between his face and Veng, he knew what Veng could do.

Tex got to her feet to follow and see what Whiskey had in mind, but she stopped when she heard Dizzy whimper.

She he slowly entered the room.

"Are ya gonna kill him?" he asked, looking towards Whiskey, however, since Veng was there too it was unclear who he was talking to.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:51 am

Vengeance was still not really paying attention to things without the word "vengeance' in front of them, which were currently nothing anyway. Lucky Whiskey, that means he never tried to claw either. He had convinced himself he didn't care...about whatever was going on that he wasn't caring about. So smart Veng.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:00 am

Whiskey whisked Veng out the door, while he was behaving he had to hurry. 0.0

Tex offered her hand to lil Dizzy who reluctantly took it only because she told him she was following Whiskey and Veng.

Time lapse or is Veng going to be bad? =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:04 am

I pity poor Tex, I really do =c anyway yeah we can timelapse he doesn't have intentions of being bad, just abscently staring off. Which is what he will be doing til brad informs us of where I stopped us.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:12 am

At the hospital.... =)

Lady behind counter was paging Spiral after Whiskey's complaining, while poor Tex was sitting with Dizzy on a waiting room chair. Dizzy was worried about Veng, but didn't want to get close to Whiskey.

He was telling Tex all sorts of bad stuff Whiskey did to his Dad. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:15 am

XDD Bad Dizzy.

Vengeance was quite busy mumbling depressing things to himself about death and other such things. Such a pleasant creature he was.

Anyway Spiral APPEARED from down a hall in his usual rush and perky personality.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:21 am

Whiskey noticed him and ignored the lady behind the counter, saying he needed to fill out paperwork.

He marched up to Spiral with Veng, ready to talk.

Tex sat with Dizzy, she had no idea who Whiskey was here to see.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:23 am

"Heeey there." Spiral smiled because he was perfectly happy to see them again, even though ya know generally speaking it would mean he didn't do his job right.

Vengeance gave him an epic glare, but didn't seem to consider him any large threat (Oh he is Veng =U) as he went back to mumbling.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:26 am

(xDD)

"Alright." Whiskey started, he was actually rather polite to this Spiral, AKA someone he didn't mind being around....interesting.

"So he...messed some stuff up." Whiskey explained. "And now he can barely move."

He waited for input from Spiral, before he started asking questions Spiral would answer with what he had to say most likely.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:39 am

Suddenly pulled from his angry little world Vengeance glared at Whiskey, not that it would do a lot of good, "I did not! ...well aside from the other day and um...my hand and..stuff." His helmet fins flopped down, okay so maybe he had.

"Ah such a typical Hunter your friend is." Spiral nodded, although it was clear Veng didn't appreciate the comment. "Well its hard telling what he did."

Veng's helmet fins had started flicking all irritably. Apparently he had figured out where he was now and was on this displeases me mode.

"If you wanna bring him back I'm sure it won't take long to figure out." Smiling as if this concept was amusing, he added, "Especially if he can't move much!" Ye he seemed to find this greatly humorous. Vengeance, however, did not.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:47 am

Whiskey mostly ignored Veng, especially since he seemed to find out his error by himself.

Whiskey still had his appreciation for Spiral, which he considered a good thing because then most likely Spiral had not simply played a 'nice' card on the first visit.

"Bring him back where?" he asked, even though he had no issues with Spiral, he had issues with the situation so he sounded slightly displeased.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:13 pm

My internet despises the idea of me replying.,

Making some odd gesture in a swirl of his index finger and then down towards the halls he had come from, Spiral pointed, "Out of the lobby basically. Although I don't think we really have to worry about how sanitary things are for a Hunter, all our supplies are back that way, and I imagine we'll need something."

Vengeance grumbled about this, apparently he didn't see Spiral as so much of a lunatic as everyone else in the hospital for he wasn't freaking out or anything, just highly grumpy--which could totally be him on any given day.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:05 pm

(Your net. >=.)

Whiskey turned, before nodding.

"Right." he said.

He began to move slowly down the hallway, his mind remembering he still didn't know what room or...if he had to take any turns or anything.

He made a face and turned back to face Spiral.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:14 pm

Spiral was far too content, and possibly in his own little world of thinking as he walked along...with his eyes closed for that matter. It wasn't long before he took the lead anyway, humming some random and most likely annoying tune as he turned left down another hall. Most everyone just got out of his way--he'd probably run into them enough times for them to have figured out it was best to move.

Vengeance just grumbled to himself excessively. Until Spiral stopped epic dramatically and announced needlessly loud, "Here!"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:28 pm

Whiskey was walking behind Spiral at a smooth, unamused pace until Spiral stopped, causing him to freak out a little....and by freak out I mean his eye opened and he took a step back. xD

Regaining calmness...iscity....soon enough, he looked at the ground. "I have a request as well." he told him in a indifferent tone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:35 pm

"Request away." Spiral stated as he flipped on the light and stepped inside ever so contently.

Vengeance pretended none of them existed. He was doing a good job in his own mind.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Veng: I AM FLOATING. =U And I, YES ME, turned on that light. =U

Whiskey stepped in reluctantly, but this was Spiral here, he could trust him, right?

"Well..." he started, bringing Veng over to the table thing.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:17 pm

(XDD YES C: )

Spiral was still being his cheerful self and just listening as he went to be good zetra anyway and wash hands because clearly the lobby was filled with a million germs. Anyway, he was washing his hands off and then grabbing a few normal supplies and what not.

Veng was being his Vengy self and glaring while convincing himself that this was all by his own choice.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:02 pm

(Lobby probably is dirty. xD At Target if the employees working the food center walk around outside the work center, they need to wash before they prepare food due to airborne germs. 0.0 And if they dun we can get fined. =) )

"I want you to fix me." Whiskey stated. As if to reassure himself, he reached up and rubbed his eye that really didn't work anymore. Boy, that would be nice to have fixed. He then thought about his transmitter, did he want that fixed?

"Except my transmitter." he stated. "It holds....value to me." he looked down at his blade and instantly wondered how Spiral would move something like that, in his entire life it had only been minorly bent before, even when supporting twice his weight...yet Wrath sure seemed to have damaged it easily enough. He waited to see Spiral's answer before demanding he wanted to know how he would dislodge and unbend the blade. Spiral certainly couldn't give him a replacement Whiskey wanted identical dimensions and materials, he was far too used to those, unless Spiral he had access to illegal zetra parts....which...really wouldn't surprise him he guessed, but he wanted to make sure anyway.

Yay commas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-