MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:31 am

Tex was seriously surprised. He opened the door? Without a fight?

She beamed at him as she hurried inside, one of the bags slipping.

"Wow thank you Vengeance!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:41 am

Why the heck was she so excited? Didn't people normally open doors? He shrugged, "Er...you're welcome I guess."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:50 am

Tex balanced the items on her way to the kitchen, before plopping the stuff on the counter with a sigh.

"Should be all you need...for a while." she called to him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:58 am

Vengeance came over to investigate these things she brought back. Dizzy wouldn't starve at least. Tex may not have figured out just how picky Vengeance was and how he'd opt to starve himself than eat something he didn't like.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:03 am

Tex had not bought strawberry milk. D= She had normal milk, orange juice and some powdered drink mixes, as well as mac and cheese, ramen noodle things, canned meat like tuna and chicken and she also had a large variety of chips.

She didn't notice Veng coming over as she was putting the milk in the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:05 am

Veng observed all this yes. Ew. Yes it clearly all looked gross. Why had she spent MONEY on this stuff? How disturbing. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:06 am

Tex turned from the fridge, luckily she was unstartled. She saw Veng looked at the food and smiled at him.

"Look good?" she asked as she grabbed more stuff to put away.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:07 am

"N-" he stopped himself there, tapering off into a somewhat forced cough, "Er yes."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:10 am

Tex was pleased she had bought food, and didn't really know Veng was picky, or she would have doubted his answer.

"Makes me feel better for when I leave too." she stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:18 am

Vengeance made no comment about this. If it made her feel better than...good for her or something. He didn't care after all.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:20 am

(xD)

Tex put the other items away and crumpled up the bags.

"You sure you're gonna be alright here?" she asked. "You have money? Know how to do room service? Do you know Wander's number?"

Not give Veng HERS. =D xD

She left the bags on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:39 pm

Vengeance watched. And then tried to answer her question before she started blabbing on about another. Talk about giving him no chance...so he waited.

"We'll be fine." He announced, "Your friend gave me some money I think." His helmet fins twitched as he added, "And he said I pick up a phone to get room service." yes he was still slightly grumpy about how Whiskey had told him to do that, then added, "And no I don't have..." He hesitated before deciding to use the name she had, "...Wander's number."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:11 pm

(oops. 0.0 Sorry if you want Veng to interrupt we can rewind or modify my post. xD)

Tex was impressed, she didn't expect him to know any of that.

"Alright." she said, looking for the notepad and pen that should be standard with this place.

"I'll get you the number."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:16 pm

(no no XD I was just making veng complain to himself I didn't care, HE cared XP)

Vengeance nodded before deciding to go and inspect that food stuff Tex had been putting away again. Maybe something in it was edible. If it wasn't he could just give it to Dizzy. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:22 pm

(Okay. xD)

Tex found the pen and paper and jotted down Whiskey's cell phone numbah. She HUNTED DOWN Veng and offered the paper to him.

"If ya need something, shoot him a call. He's...troubled, but he should help, even if he doesn't want to."

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:27 pm

He's troubled XDDD Yes he is Tex, he prefers to drink than eat )

Vengeance took the paper once she had tracked him down, looking it over and reading the numbers to himself as if to make sure he could read them, then nodded. That sounded easy enough. NOW HE COULD TORMENT WHISKEY C: AHem. "Alright, thanks." Silly Veng and his ever changing moods.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Torment Whiskey. xDD

Whiskey: Tex we are NOT friends anymore. =U

Ahem.

"You're welcome." she told him with a smile. "And if you need me, just call Wander and he...can call me or something."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:01 pm

She really doesn't wanna give him her number c: I wouldn't either.

Vengeance stared at her. That was an odd process. Maybe she didn't have a phone or something. Huh. Oh yeah, that reminded him. "Wait." He stated, a bit more commanding than he had really intended to, even though she hadn't seemed to really be going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Tex crossed her arms, but not in an impatient manner. She raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?" she asked. What was this? Veng needing something or asking a question? Usually he wasn't the one initiating a conversation!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:08 pm

"About earlier--whenever it was." He looked off to the side and then more at the floor as he kind of...kicked at it yes. He wasn't used to doing stuff like this and it made him quite uncomfortable, "When I was back at your house um..." Yes trailed off into silence for awhile, come on Veng it wasn't THAT hard to say. "Um...sorry about the stuff I said."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Tex's face dropped from a smile, to a more serious face. Not because it angered her, but because she felt bad for underestimating Veng. What else went on in his head that he didn't talk about?

"Hey Vengeance, it's fine." she told him. "I know what it's like...everyone gets mad sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:18 pm

"My family suffers from chronic anger." Vengeance stated. He wasn't being serious, it was a semi attempt at a joke. Yes, he was still clearly uneasy about all this. Probably because his family never did such things. No one ever said sorry...they just clawed the other's head or something. "Anyway that's all. You can go now."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:20 pm

Tex was unsure if it was a joke. After all, she had never heard Veng joke before and it sure SEEMED plausible. A small smile did form on her face however, as she nodded.

"Chronic anger huh?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Vengeance nodded, his helmet fins perking back up although he was nodding rather seriously. Maybe due to the fact of remembering just how angry his family tended to be. What were they all angry about anyway? It didn't matter but it did cross his mind.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:30 pm

Tex chuckled. "So you can control yourself the best then, eh?" Tex chuckled. Chronic anger, she was pretty sure if something like that even existed, it would be something else. But then again, she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:32 pm

"Depends on your definition. If by control you mean least likely to go on a killing spree--yes." Hm. His mind drifted back to the hospital that was not so long ago. Was he really least likely to go on a killing spree? Back to his family. YES. Yes he was definitely least likely, "Most likely to hurt myself though."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Tex thought about this for a moment.

"Eh, I meant more like...self control." she stated. "But what you say isn't...not true either...I don't think. I haven't been around you enough to decide for myself, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-