MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:17 pm

(XDD YES C: )

Spiral was still being his cheerful self and just listening as he went to be good zetra anyway and wash hands because clearly the lobby was filled with a million germs. Anyway, he was washing his hands off and then grabbing a few normal supplies and what not.

Veng was being his Vengy self and glaring while convincing himself that this was all by his own choice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:02 pm

(Lobby probably is dirty. xD At Target if the employees working the food center walk around outside the work center, they need to wash before they prepare food due to airborne germs. 0.0 And if they dun we can get fined. =) )

"I want you to fix me." Whiskey stated. As if to reassure himself, he reached up and rubbed his eye that really didn't work anymore. Boy, that would be nice to have fixed. He then thought about his transmitter, did he want that fixed?

"Except my transmitter." he stated. "It holds....value to me." he looked down at his blade and instantly wondered how Spiral would move something like that, in his entire life it had only been minorly bent before, even when supporting twice his weight...yet Wrath sure seemed to have damaged it easily enough. He waited to see Spiral's answer before demanding he wanted to know how he would dislodge and unbend the blade. Spiral certainly couldn't give him a replacement Whiskey wanted identical dimensions and materials, he was far too used to those, unless Spiral he had access to illegal zetra parts....which...really wouldn't surprise him he guessed, but he wanted to make sure anyway.

Yay commas.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Oh yes c: I know, but zetras do not abide by these policies |D

Spiral glanced at Whiskey for a moment as if assessing what that involved, and then nodded his head eventually.

"Okay then. I can do that." Spiral didn't really seemed all that concerned, then again he probably didn't know all of what it would involve just yet. He was currently watching Veng somewhat, because...well he was being strange as usual. Staring blankly out as if he couldn't see Spiral at all. Yes he was doing his pretend not to see him thing but it made him look like he was blind or something.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:58 pm

(Oh. =. )

Whiskey had ignored Veng for the most part since he sat him down.

"I want to know how you fix the blade." he told him, blatant, yes, but effective.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm

"The...the blade?" Spiral glanced back at Whiskey again, detoured from the Vengeance who was clearly being weird still. "I'll...have to look--" yes that was as far as he got before he ended up stumbling backwards. Why? Because Vengeance decided to shove his head because it was in his WAY apparently.

"Your hand moves fine." He stated, pointing at Veng who was now smirking.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:05 pm

Whiskey hesitated, did he want to show Spiral the blade? It was illegal, perhaps it wasn't in his best interest to-

He saw Veng shove Spiral and, had he been close enough, he'd have reached out to try and catch him. Instead, he watched to see if the ol doc could catch himself. He looked over at Veng with a glare.

"If you're faking your injuries...." he threatened, but it was sort of lame because he caught himself partway through and stopped, settling for a glare.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Spiral did just fine. For Veng was a WIMP. Ahem no, he was a zetra though and they were fairly good at doing such things. He shook his head and smiled, it clearly hadn't fazed him anyway.

Veng's helmet fins twitched, and then his smirk faltered into an uneasy grin, "Sorry." he commented, "It looked fun." He was silent for a moment then added, "And it was fun." He wasn't talking about his injuries of course, even though it remotely sounded like it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Whiskey: I wish I were a zetra. =]

Whiskey understood why Veng did it, for it probably was fun. It still angered him, but due to knowing how easily Veng's spirits could be broken, he stopped his glare and glanced at Spiral to see if he found it to be humorous, as long as he did, he would force a smile or something.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:28 pm

yes c:

Spiral really wasn't laughing about it, although he didn't seem to care anyway. He was just looking at some tool he had dramatically bent when he'd rammed it into the wall by accident. He tossed it aside with a frown and went to retrieve another one anyway.

"So what were you saying about the blade thing?" He asked once he had returned with a new one. He simply set it on the bed thing beside Veng. veng gave it en epically unhappy glare, even though it wasn't even pointy.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:38 pm

Whiskey was contemplating how to react to Veng, when he heard the question from Spiral.

"Oh...just...it's..." he thought about telling him it didn't matter, but he'd SEE it as he fixed him wouldn't he?

"Just a bent blade." he said, not showing Spiral.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:39 pm

"Well....I guess I can't really tell you how I'll fix it until I see it." Spiral noted before trying to look at Veng's hand which he quickly pulled away all grumpy like.

*epic short FTW*
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:44 pm

Whiskey didn't do anything.

"You better behave, Mr. Vengeance." he looked at Spiral. "If he gives you more issues lets put him down."

He didn't really mean it, but it soon dawned on him that would be needed if Veng didn't behave. =O
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:51 pm

Vengeance's helmet fins perked up, heeeey since when was it okay to start threatening? No that made this UNfun. His helmet fins slowly went back down, replaced by an angry glare. Regardless, he let Spiral look at his hand, clearly not pleased about it though.

No, he looked rather angry about it indeed. With that same glare he had last time he was here. Spiral totally wasn't hurting him or anything though, he was merely looking at a hand, gosh Veng.

"You pulled one of the pins out?" He asked somewhat, as if surprised, "That was kind of stupid." he let Veng's hand go, "You know they don't really hurt coming out if you wait until they're ready to. I imagine that didn't feel very good."

Vengeance only did death glare at him anyway though. No, it hadn't felt good. No, he wasn't going to admit it, and no, Spiral wasn't going to replace it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:38 am

(xDD No, no and no.)

Whiskey only watched. He never got to see Veng so calm, it almost wasn't fair. He didn't like to threaten the poo guy either, nor did he want to get into a habit of doing so just because it worked.

"Will there be a lot of extra work?" he asked quietly, hopefully Veng hadn't done too much damage.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:50 am

(Veng is very willing you see c: XD )

"Hand shouldn't require much." Spiral stated, "But that definitely can't be the cause of why he can't move so good. If I were to guess. Circuit damage maybe, depending on what he's been doing...well yeah could be a lot of things, I'm thinking it has more to do with that work job though." As he said this he pointed more towards Veng's stomach, aka where all the stitches and main work had been done.

As if Veng thought Spiral were far too close and invading his own designated territory he wrapped his arms over the front of himself c: That way ya know, if his shirt and trenchcoat ran away randomly in a sudden HUGE gust of wind no one could see the stitches beneath it. He was glad his arms still worked well c: it meant he could be somewhat violent, even if he couldn't really walk or stand up and stuff.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:00 am

(xDDD)

Whiskey was annoyed about Veng's repairs. Why did he have to do that? Now Spiral had all this extra work.

"Why can't you just heal up?" he asked him. "It would save everyone so much trouble....and pain." he shook his head as he adjusted his footing.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:06 am

Vengeance decided to glare at Whiskey too. Because, well he was stupid. And that was plenty reason to anyway.

"I don't suppose you just can't...stand right?" Spiral asked.

Vengeance epic glared at him too, "You're stupid. Who let you be a doctor person?"

Spiral didn't respond to that though c: ".....would that be a yes or no?"

Vengeance didn't answer him though, rather glaring at the table thing he was sitting on--clearly the next stupid thing in the room.

Spiral watched him for a moment, because honestly he wasn't all that excited about possibly getting shredded by claws when he tried seeing what was wrong with Veng.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:29 am

Whiskey stood there, rather useless. He could sort of tell Spiral was a bit...leary of dealing with Veng, who wouldn't be?

"You uh...need me to do anything?" he offed halfheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:44 am

"Um...." Spiral thought for a moment, "Yeah. Wait here with him. If he tries well leaving just keep him here."

"You know you could just tell ME that." Veng grumbled.

Spiral's helmet fins twitched, "You don't listen."

Veng glared. Stupid doctor. That was no reason.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:51 am

Whiskey didn't like this, Veng was not that behaved around him! 0.0

"Fine." he stated in a low tone, careful not to show his feelings about the matter.

He got closer to Veng, glaring at him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:58 am

Veng glared back at him likewise, because this was a glaring contest. Spiral disappeared for awhile anyway though. Veng did not move however, for if Brad recalls he really couldn't go anywhere very well. So that was basically the only thing keeping him from wandering off. After a few moments he dropped his glare anyway. HE LOST. Ahem, and he began staring at the ceiling, helmet fins perked forward as he did so.

LALA Brad gets his turn to post before I make spiral return =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:01 am

Whiskey's glare subsided, but stayed as he curiously watched Veng.

He turned and leaned against the bed thing. "Think the ceiling is your best bet?" he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:04 am

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched as he glanced over at Whiskey. What the heck was he talking about..? Then his glare returned when he assumed he meant for trying to escape. Hmph. He couldn't even look around without getting accused. He didn't really look all that angry though anyway.

SPIRAL soon returned holding something in one arm. YES SOMETHING. "Back!" He announced contently. "Everyone's still here, that's cool." Yes because apparently he figured they'd be gone.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:09 am

Whiskey didn't even nod. Of COURSE they were there, did Spiral think he couldn't handle Veng? Well he sort of couldn't but he sort of could.

He tried to see what Spiral was holding as he stepped away from Veng so Spiral could have 'room'.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:12 am

LOLA

Ahem.

What Spiral had he kindly tossed at Veng. Yes at him. Veng stared at it, cuz it totally hit the side of his head and glared as it slid off beside him. What the heck? >=.

"We gotta get that on him." Spiral informed. Why he had tossed it was a mystery yes, but it was like the glove thing he had used before to keep the violent claw from being violent.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:17 am

Whiskey looked at it. Oh, easier said than done. He immediately launched an arm out, trying to grab Veng's claw hand wrist, hoping that he had realized what it was before Veng did.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:20 am

Whiskey launches violent attack on unsuspecting Vengy.

Actually, Vengy hadn't really figured out what it was yet, because he was more concerned with why Spiral had the nerve to throw it at him--maybe that HAD been Spiral's plot. Anyway. When Whiskey did such, it detoured Veng's attention from glove thingy to well why Whiskey was so suddenly forceful. And then? He started moving his claw fingers about as if to pry it free from Whiskey somehow. Spiral watched this yes, he was not helping >_> but that was mostly because he had been getting something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-