MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

So I saw James Cameron's "James Cameron's Avatar" Presented by James Cameron

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geo
The Pony Buddy
The Pony Buddy

So I saw James Cameron's "James Cameron's Avatar" Presented by James Cameron Vide
PostSubject: So I saw James Cameron's "James Cameron's Avatar" Presented by James Cameron   So I saw James Cameron's "James Cameron's Avatar" Presented by James Cameron Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:38 am

It was to movies what the Gryphon is to Rollercoasters. Terrible Rollercoaster, but you have to ride it and have the experience.
Back to top Go down
T_L
Mod
T_L

So I saw James Cameron's "James Cameron's Avatar" Presented by James Cameron Vide
PostSubject: Re: So I saw James Cameron's "James Cameron's Avatar" Presented by James Cameron   So I saw James Cameron's "James Cameron's Avatar" Presented by James Cameron Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:34 pm

Didn't have much of a plot beyond "oh god humans kill trees, destroy them now," but at least it was a very pretty movie.
Back to top Go down
Tom
The Pony Buddy
The Pony Buddy
Tom

PostSubject: Re: So I saw James Cameron's "James Cameron's Avatar" Presented by James Cameron   So I saw James Cameron's "James Cameron's Avatar" Presented by James Cameron Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:21 am

i liked it
Back to top Go down
Geo
The Pony Buddy
The Pony Buddy

PostSubject: Re: So I saw James Cameron's "James Cameron's Avatar" Presented by James Cameron   So I saw James Cameron's "James Cameron's Avatar" Presented by James Cameron Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:06 am

Exactly why I compared it to the Gryphon, which is nothing more than the hang time at the beginning and the drop.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

PostSubject: Re: So I saw James Cameron's "James Cameron's Avatar" Presented by James Cameron   So I saw James Cameron's "James Cameron's Avatar" Presented by James Cameron Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:55 pm

I loved it. =U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I saw James Cameron's "James Cameron's Avatar" Presented by James Cameron   So I saw James Cameron's "James Cameron's Avatar" Presented by James Cameron Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I saw James Cameron's "James Cameron's Avatar" Presented by James Cameron

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Discussion :: Movies and TV-