My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:55 am

Dizzy shook his head, but stopped abruptly.

"Well I do but....only my feet. They don't...." he stopped.

"I just don't want to okay?!" he asked angrily.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:10 am

Vengeance's expression was still confused, Dizzy seemed mighty suspicious. "Why? There has to be a reason why." He insisted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:13 am

Dizzy shook his head, which did not match up with what he said.

"Maybe there is, but it is...a secret...if there WAS a reason." he crossed his arms and glared at the bottom of the tub.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:14 am

"A secret......? A secret why someone doesn't wanna play in water sounds pretty boring." He stated before standing up with a bit of difficulty and walking over beside the tub, not that he was too far from it.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:30 am

"Y-....yeah." Dizzy said, not much liking Veng's advancing.

"It is boring like...you should go somewhere." he suggested.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:31 am

"Go somewhere? Why?" Vengeance asked, looking at Dizzy, yes he was contemplating shoving the kid in the water >_> Maybe then he'd figure out it wasn't horrible. "Why not just say why then? So I don't have to be bored."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:33 am

"Because....you'd think it was stupid." he stated, giving Veng an odd look. Why was he getting closer like that?

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:52 am

"Try it. I'll tell you if you're right or wrong. Not bad odds right?" Veng stopped for a moment, "You have a chance of being right and if you're not then it means I don't see it as stupid. So it'd be a win either way."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:54 am

Dizzy hadn't thought about it that way.

"But...you wouldn't um...'get it'." he told him. "And so even if I was right you'd laugh at me." he said sadly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:02 am

Vengeance rolled his eyes. Okay this was his last chance. "Just tell me." He stated plainly. If he didn't tell Vengy he'd probably be really mad at him in a moment =) XD

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:27 am

Dizzy looked down nervously.

"Maybe tomorrow." he told him shyly. If only he knew about PICTURES this would all go away. =) Future hint for you. xD

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:32 am

Oh nom nom. Ten will ignore this hint.

Vengeance was quite tired of this stupid arguement and tried to grab Dizzy, well with his claw since he couldn't use his other hand. This could be interesting considering he wasn't too steady on his feet.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:45 am

Dizzy was easily grabbed. Sure he tried to back away, but his back was already against the wall.

He stuck his feet out so that they both connected near the top of the side of the tub and put both hands on Veng's, trying to pull it off.

"What are you doing?!" he gasped.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:50 am

Vengeance had a good grip, that was for sure although he might tear clothing, seeing as it was a claw. "Tell me." He repeated, "Now, or I'll shove you in." Well that was blunt enough. Probably learned it from his father =) or his brother.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:53 am

Dizzy looked Veng in the eyes and he started to cry.

"No!!" he cried as his body started to shake. "Don't! Don't push me in!" He glanced down at the water as he tried to lock his legs in outstretched position.

"My Mom wrote it for me special!" he told Veng.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:55 am

Vengeance didn't understand what the heck that was supposed to mean. "What the heck does that have to do with anything?" He asked, and pushed on Dizzy some, not hugely hard but it was clear he figured the kid was being dumb and that he'd shove him in preferably more gently than not. (And I don't mean that I'm trying to shove him in BTW just trying to push him more...towards it ish)

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:57 am

Dizzy freaked, saying some word that didn't exist as he gripped Veng even tighter.

"MY MOM." he said, taking a breath before continuing. " She wrote me a note on my tummy!" he explained. "I can't read so...so...I was going to leave it there until I was old enough to read!"

He thought that reading came with age, not learning. =)

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:05 am

Vengeance gave Dizzy a rather odd look as he was being epic dramatic and trying to explain, when he finally got what he was trying to say into words, he paused where h e was at least. He didn't say anything for at least a full minute and then it was just, "Oh."

Considering he'd never seen his own mother he could see why Dizzy's being DEAD would leave him inclined to wanting to keep a note. He let him go and sort of backed off silently. He still didn't want Dizzy running through his house dirty though >=. After a moment he added, "Well...can't we just wash the clothes then?"

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:08 am

Dizzy got out and away from the tub as fast as possible and was still breathing rather heavily.

"I don't know." Dizzy told him. "I don't want the note to get rubbed off or anything....my clothes protect it!" he said happily, before remembering what just happened and went back to slight sadness.

"Maybe I can keep one on?" he suggested.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:13 am

Well....he supposed that would keep the house from getting too dirty. Although the concept of Dizzy being a dirty little zetra mound didn't really please him.

"Alright fine." He nodded, he could make a compromise.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:30 am

Dizzy grinned as he began taking off layer after layer of clothes.

He got about halfway through when he commented how cold it was in the room.

"Why did it get so cold?" he asked, shivering a little.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:24 am

"It didn't." Vengeance stated plainly before realizing it would've for Dizzy, "It's just...easier to feel it out here if you have less um clothes on."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:26 am

Dizzy did a rather large spasm of sorts, due to the cold.

"Well geez I haven't had these off...since I got them." he explained.

He took a few more off until he was down to one rather large shirt that reached down to his knees. It was striped blue of different shades. He was REALLY cold now.

"C-can we turn up the um..hot stuff?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:37 am

"Um..." Vengeance wasn't hot, then again he was used to sleeping in the cold ruins, "But then we'll be hot." He insisted.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:13 am

Dizzy flopped down on the floor to hug himself. Not only did it hurt a lot more without his clothes, it made a rather large clunk this time.

He looked rather alarmed as he hugged his legs for warmth.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:15 am

Vengeance shrugged before deciding he would clean everyone's clothes...in the bathtub c: So he he got neeeeew water in it. And decided it was like a hotel (lol =) ) that have the little sample soapy things and tossed all of it in. Because he had no idea how much was needed.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:17 am

Dizzy was curious enough to stand up to watch Veng clean the clothes.

"How are ya gonna scrub um'?" he asked, shaking from the cold.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-