MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:31 am

(XDDD of the polluted city XPP)

Veng was admiring what he saw yes =) He was silent but he certainly looked impressed as he gazed around with his big ol EYELINER EYES> ahem. He was looking around. "Wow." He finally said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:32 am

(xDD Eyeliner eyes)

Whiskey brought Veng into the master bedroom and attempted to set him on the bed.

Dizzy was walking around slowly, so THIS is what a house was like.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:34 am

>=. Figured Veng didn't get his slave transportation to carry him around anymore. He didn't mind being set down though. Although for a split moment he wondered how he was gonna get around here, then remembered how well he had already and decided he'd be fine. Besides he had plenty to look at now.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:37 am

(The bed was soft. =U xD)

Whiskey then went over and turned on the heater, which was separate from the main room and the other bedroom heaters. He opened the curtains and daylight began to dance around the room, making it much brighter and small things like pictures on the walls very visible.

Whiskey turned to Veng and crossed his arms, what was he going to do now that he had a house?

Note for Ten: Every room has a TV. xD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:40 am

Vengeance wasn't sure what he was going to do really. he was busy being impressed with the bed then something about the wall and the floor and everything else. It wasn't long before he'd pulled himself off the bed though >_> bad Veng.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:44 am

Whiskey watched, his calmness dropping every second Veng was moving around on his injured body.

"I think you should enjoy the bed." he stated.

Dizzy hopped up on the bed and started to push the pillows and stuff down, finding it highly amusing.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:45 am

"Nuh uh." Veng stated rather matter of factly, however he seemed content to sit on the floor, "I don't wanna get plasma all over it."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:48 am

Whiskey didn't think of that, what a surprisingly valid reason.

"Why don't you sit in the bathtub then...or take a bath...I can wash your clothes." after all the laundry place was right down the hall. =D

Dizzy was flopping and twisting himself in Veng's blankets.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:52 am

Sit in the bathtub...how comfy. Eh, but he didn't wanna get it on the floor either really. "Bathtub sounds safer." He decided before using his arm on bed--claw arm, not hand, to get himself to his feet like he shouldn't be.

Dizzy would most likely create a new layer of clothes out of blanket I see >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:54 am

(Yes he would. =) )

Whiskey approached Veng and tried to pick him up.

"At least you won't get anything messy." he told him.

Dizzy was like ROLL ROLL MESS STUFF UP. =3
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:55 am

Yes Dizzy have your fun >_> XDD

Veng did not look at that ready to accept help again. "I'm fine." He stated, before looking around to see what he could cling to next to make it to where he needed.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:56 am

"You don't want to ruin anything." Whiskey insisted, though he did back away from Veng.

Hey Veng...you now own LAMPS! =D

Dizzy was just laying there now, he'd never been so comfy in his life.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:59 am

OH GIRL C: Veng will be in heaven! maybe he can get a lava lamp

Vengeance stopped, partially because he wasn't sure what to grab and partially because he didn't want to ruin anything. He guessed Whiskey was right...even though he didn't WANT help.

"Alright." He mumbled somewhat, "Maybe...I shouldn't do it on my own."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:00 am

Whiskey was glad Veng changed his mind, but he did not rub it in. He simply approached and tried to pick him up and head for the bathtub.

"You like it so far?" he asked.

Dizzy was near asleep. =.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:51 am

Sleepy Dizzy.

"Yeah." Veng stated with enough enthusiasm that it did sound like he meant it, "It's got like...everything someone could imagine." Or ya know, at least someone deprived of a normal home all their life could. |D His helmet fins were all perky and what not as he admired his new home. After a moment he added, "I bet I could get a new lamp in here--like the one I had before." Veng and his lava lamps.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:33 pm

Whiskey thought about that as he entered the bathroom. A new lava lamp? That would be cake.

"Sure." he agreed with Veng. He flicked the light on with his elbow and looked around...the bathroom was even nicer than he imagined. He approached the bathtub and began lowering Veng into it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Veng was quite pleased by this announcement--that Whiskey agreed that he thought he could that was. Yes a new lamp would be fantastic. He'd seen humans get them in other colors before...maybe he could to! Or maybe he wanted the same kind. He wasn't sure, yes he was quite preoccupied by thoughts of lamps.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:10 pm

Whiskey put him near the back of the tub so he could had something to lean against.

He examined the situation. "Want me to run the water?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:12 pm

"Why?" Vengeance asked him. That was DUMB thing to use a bathtub for, gosh Whiskey. Admittedly this wasn't as comfy as the bed for obvious reasons...but at least it'd keep said bed cleeaaaan......aside from DIZZY. =| the little monster.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:13 pm

(HA HA HA HA!!! xDDD)

Whiskey gave him an odd look. "To uh...wash off the plasma...and clean your clothes?....maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:17 pm

Vengeance made a face about this. Not so much the idea. Veng liked water perfectly fine unlike SOMEONE in this room currently. "Isn't that bad though?" As far as Veng new stitches weren't supposed to get epic wet, not that he knew what KIND he had, DUMBY. You haven't even looked at yourself =U He only knew he had had some before doctor place and presumed he still did.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Whiskey wasn't thinking about stitches, nor did he know what kind Veng had even if he DID remember them.

"How can it be bad?" he asked. "I can make the water warm, if that's what you're worried about."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:27 pm

"Not that." Vengeance stated before crossing his arms like Whiskey was hopeless. His helmet fins twitched a few times. "The--" He didn't finish what the was. Maybe they'd be fine >_> and if not what was the worst that would happen? He'd die? =D Oh wait, Dizzy was here again, maybe that wasn't an okay option. He pondered this, then decided to ask, "You think everything they did to me--whatever it was, will be okay?" Because clearly Whiskey had medical knowledge.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:31 pm

Whiskey gave Veng a glare, but he wasn't mad, only thinking.

"I....I don't know." he told him. Maybe it would be okay, maybe he should call Spiral....

"Don't you think if water were to harm anything, the plasma would have done it by now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:35 pm

"Plasma's thicker." Vengeance stated quite randomly, that was true to some extent, at least what it was composed of, "It wouldn't do it good...but, it's also not the same as submerging something in water."

Yeah Veng why didn't you ask YOURSELF then instead of him? Then he shrugged, "I don't know, just what I was told."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:40 pm

Whiskey sighed. Veng had a point. He abruptly left the bathroom and headed for the phonebook...and the phone. As expected, it was there in Veng's new nightstand.

He began to page through to find the hospital number.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Vengeance was rather surprised at Whiskey's sudden leaving. Had he angered him again? It wouldn't have surprised him. So he just stared out of his new bathtub home =D Huh. Well then. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-