MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Veng wasn't so sure that was a great...idea more for Dizzy's mental status than his own...hopefully he just didn't get the hidden plasma all over him |D AKA hopefully he didn't touch Veng's shirt. He didn't try and stop him anyway though, he could handle a hug >=U

"There's just one problem with that last part." Veng added to Whiskey, "I um...don't know where to go."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Dizzy did hug Veng's front, therefore getting some of his shirt. xD However, he did not find anything odd about it because he had so many clothes that it did not soak through and make him notice it.

Whiskey thought for just a moment. "What's wrong with Tex's?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:13 pm

Well Vengeance was glad he wasn't very...observant then. Hopefully he remained that way.

"Nothing I guess." Vengeance stated, "If um...you don't think she'll be mad considering I told her I wouldn't stay there if she died begging me."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:15 pm

Whiskey was a bit taken back from that response, but he ended up laughing.

"Are you serious?" he asked. How could Veng be so dumb?! He knew Tex would not mind anyway, her folks? Maybe so. But oh well he didn't have a place for Veng. >=.

Dizzy stopped hugging Veng and stood next to him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:19 pm

"Yeah...I was...serious." Veng really didn't get what was so humorous about all this. Did that mean he was crazy for thinking such a thing...? Something else? Veng glanced at Dizzy whilst Whiskey was being..weird and showed him his lovely pin hand, "Sorry, I can't do much without it." He meant this in the fact his claw had a tendency to slice into things when it was used.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Dizzy didn't care, he just looked at Veng's hand with some disgust. "What happened to it?!" he asked.

Whiskey stopped laughing and looked serious. "I could buy you a place." he stated just a moment before taking another drink.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:26 am

"I dunno entirely." Veng stated to Dizzy, "It happened when I saw a doctor." That was a great way to get a kid to like doctors veng c:

Veng was pretty sure Whiskey was drunk for sure now. How the heck was he supposed to answer to that..? Crazy Whiskey. He decided frowning was a great response to it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:03 am

Dizzy looked horrified and he even took a step back. Doctors did that? Weren't they supposed to FIX zetras?

Whiskey nodded. "I COULD buy you a place." he decided. "Where do you want to live?" yes he was drunk, but he also had enough money to buy him a place almost anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:08 am

"I didn't bring the doctors with me." vengeance stated as if he thought this was Dizzy's concern and then looked to Whiskey. It was a question even he wasn't sure of himself, "Somewhere...umm......I don't know. Anywhere not by my dad."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:14 am

Dizzy actually looked a little more relaxed at that, and continued staring rudely.

"How far?" Whiskey asked, taking a drink. "Off planet?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:16 am

"...I don't know if I was thinking THAT extravagant." Veng stated, "I don't know...I really hadn't given it much thought."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:18 am

Whiskey leaned on a pole for the monkey bars.

"Well decide." he said.

Dizzy was already thinking about where Veng should live. "Maybe a box with a plastic bag so it doesn't get soggy!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:28 am

Veng honestly didn't know if he was RESPONSIBLE enough to have a home >=U He was used to being a nuisance in the ruins. "Just...something that isn't leaky would be nice. Anywhere...I guess." See? Him and Dizzy had similar ideas =)

Whiskey: *buys one box*
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:38 am

(xDDD)

Whiskey nodded. "How about an apartment then?" he asked. Usually they were cheaper than houses and smaller, perfect for one Vengeance and possibly one Dizzy.

Dizzy pondered this. AN APARTMENT?!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:42 am

HECK NO. He'd kick that Dizzy out so fast--ahem.

"Er...yeah. That'd be fine." Vengeance stated, feeling a bit ODD about some person he didn't really know talking about buying him a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:36 am

Whiskey nodded. "Good." he said before taking a drink. "Pick one." he stated after he swallowed.

Dizzy looked up at Veng nervously...did that mean he could stay with Veng? He didn't know and he didn't want to get his hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:43 am

"Pick one? I don't know any though." Vengeance was feeling a bit overwhelmed by all these questions D: how was he supposed to know? He didn't even feel good >=. hadn't they mentioned sending back pain meds for him? How come Whiskey hadn't let him have them? >=. because clearly he was being good at the time Whiskey had dropped him off =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:47 am

(xDD Poor Veng and his pain pillless self)

Whiskey gave Veng an odd glare. "Look around Mr. Vengeance, pick a dang building...half of these are apartment buildings anyway!" he took another drink.

Dizzy looked down at the ground. Veng wouldn't let him in, he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:51 am

I read that as painless pillless XDD

Vengeance was oblivious to Dizzy's thinking he wasn't going to be included. And Vengeance...well he was well being a pain again. "Well then there's half a chance I'll be wrong. I really don't care which one. It can't be worse than my old home."

If it was then it was illegal =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:57 am

(Ha ha ha. xDD)

Whiskey took a drink, unamused. "So pick another then." he told him. "There is no penalty for picking the wrong building."

Dizzy was being EMO.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:59 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched rather rapidly. This was pointless. "I choose whichever the closest one is...then." He decided before noticing Dizzy didn't look all that happy, "What's wrong??" He asked him. He was tired of having to be concerned with all this when he didn't feel good. He'd have likjed to gone to sleep really.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:05 am

Whiskey glanced at the buildings. "Not very luxurious." he noted, after identifying the nearest one. "Lets go down the block some, I think they've got one with free breakfast every day."

Dizzy looked at Veng. "YOU'RE getting a house." he told him. "So I need to run away again."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:08 am

(XDD)

Picky Whiskey, picky picky gosh. Not that he'd mind having breakfast =o "No." Veng said simply, talking to Dizzy not Whiskey, "You're coming with me." As for what Whiskey had to say, veng decided not to in any way play mr I'm fine and can get there myself but did nod. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:10 am

Dizzy looked at Veng, unsure if he was telling the truth. "Me?" he asked.

Whiskey approached Veng. "Well alright then." he told him, attempting to pick him up.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:12 am

"Yeah you." Veng clarified with a slight smile.

he made no attempt to get away from the approaching Whiskey swooping in for the kill, I mean to pick him up.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:17 am

For the kill. xDDD

Dizzy's face lit up as he tried to hug Veng as Whiskey picked him up, which only resulted in Whiskey grunting as Dizzy slid off Veng. He brushed himself off and noticed his clothes were kind of wet, huh.

Whiskey continued to where the better apartment complex would be. Dizzy followed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:18 am

XDD yes Dizzy, merely huh.

Vengeance just sort of watched since he had no job now, and kept an eye to make sure Dizzy was still following along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-