MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:01 am

(good thing XP)

Veng actually was being a little distant, he thought the other thing had made perfect sense but yeah he was sort of out of it for a bit, the change upon entering the doors sort of pulled him back though, Veng, who also hadn't watched House and surely shouldn't have, had been staring more at the floor but when they approached the counter area his attention shifted to the counter that he randomly tried grabbing for some reason. He really couldn't considering he had one hand wrapped and the other--his claw, was all dulled down and messed up badly if you recall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:05 am

Whiskey didn't notice at first, but when he saw Veng's efforts he made a face and backed out of his range. A lady who was unamused asked what she could do for them.

Whiskey thought for a moment. He almost spoke, but he realized...neither of them looked good at all. Did she really need to ask? Were these the kind of people who should be treating us-?

He was interrupted by being shoved onto one of the rolling stretchers I forgot the name of. He almost dropped Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:08 am

XDDDD Go go unamused action.

Vengeance seemed more angry that his counter had gotten out of reach than anything, that or maybe he didn't realize what had happened.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:12 am

Whiskey shoved Veng away from himself, which gave him enough force to get off the moving stretcher. He almost fell over as he regained his balance, but he didn't drop Veng. He was quite angry and he almost started to crackle. He glared at the surprised people who were turning around to retrieve the two.

"We do this on MY terms." he growled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:13 am

Vengeance blinked, and then decided he didn't like any of this. Was that much visible? Probably considering he had started yelling some ramble of nonsense in an almost pleading tone as he tried getting away.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:16 am

Whiskey was angrier now. Didn't Veng see he was trying to help? Why did NOTHING go as planned?! He 'hugged' Veng, probably more forcefully than he intended, to keep him from getting away.

"We share a room." he demanded to the people. "And you ask me before you do ANYTHING." They weren't sure what to think. Did Whiskey want their help or not? They nodded though, obviously fearing the death of these highly wanted zetras and wheeled the stretcher closer to them.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:18 am

highly wanted XDDDD

Veng found reason to complain about this too, but that was more because it hurt. Had it not hurt, he'd have complained about it too, but pain took over simple displeasure. He hadn't stopped with his amazing display of bravery, AKA his pleading, whining, pitiful use of all his remaining energy. So much for being calm and cooperative. Maybe SOMEONE shouldn't have been so dramatic around them.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:24 am

Maybe SOMEONE couldn't help it. =U Or just fail at controlling themselves. =) WEAKLING. Ahem.

Whiskey glared at the people with the stretcher. "I can walk." he told them. He gave Veng a quick shake, to try and get him to stop squirming so much.

"What about him?" one random stretcher leader asked, referring to Veng.

"I can carry him!" Whiskey replied angrily. "Just show me where to go."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:29 am

Veng seemed to be okayer with the concept that the evil doctor people were not going to take him anywhere >_> .....yes that suddenly made him like Whiskey even though he normally hated him, because he wasn't an evil doctor, he was better. He did at least stop complaining for the time being, even if his helmet fins were epic twitchy. He had his mouth clenched shut rather tight now, most likely to keep from looking stupid with nervous teeth chattering or to keep from yelling--both of which he seemed pretty good at.

Ten took control of a random person and proceeded to do nothing with them.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:36 am

Make them run into a wall or steal from the snack machine. =D

Whiskey followed one of the white dressed folks, who led him rather reluctantly. It was clear they would not ask for Whiskey's permission for anything and he was sure they'd knock him out or tie him up ASAP. Maybe he should wait to be worked on until they finished Veng, then Veng could supervise them working on Whiskey. He liked that idea, but his glare never left his face.

"We'll need strawberry ice cream." he demanded as well.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:56 am

Random person wanted some skittles, however he noticed whoever had stocked the thing had put some cheese and crackers in the front. Displeased, he decided to wait til dinner. Oh he was one of the medical people anyway. He pulled out a CHART THING as they were walking along and started marking stuff off on it.

Veng seemed to be following whatever expression Whiskey had at the moment, for he had started glaring, until he heard 'ice cream' and 'strawberry' the expression changed into complete curiousity. "Ice cream??" He asked, "They have ice cream??"

(You know what 0_o I HAVE a doctory zetra XDD and I haven't even used him in our RP D: I should, poor guy. I never said where he worked, he just works at A HOSPITAL in seaside XDD *has been in other RPs* )
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:11 am

(new character being introduced while I stick with my three and only control one at a time? =) )

Whiskey nodded, he knew this would make Veng happy. "You bet they do...and it's free....as much as you want."

Nurse people, still wheeling the unused stretcher with the group, decided not to point out that as part of the medical charge is for the food as well.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:15 am

(lololol.......wut? =O )

"Whoah." Vengeance was clearly amazed by this concept, and even seemed to have forgotten he was so angry and horrified and what not for some time as he tried to figure out why they would have ice cream in such an evil place.

Guy who was note taking glanced up as if he were evaluting both Whiskey and Veng's mental status then started writing stuff down again.

Most likely INSANE. c: XD
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:18 am

(I was making fun of me having so few characters and you doing so much of the RP work with all your characters. =P )

INSANE indeed. xDD ha ha ha.

Whiskey followed the people until they led him into a room. It only had one of the bed things. Whiskey opened his mouth to demand another when they interrupted him, saying they'd bring one in right away. This was fine by him.

He looked around the room and spotted the TV.

"Television." he stated. "Not too bad, eh Mr. V-" he stopped...."Eh?" he said, not wanting to give away Veng's name to these....PEOPLE.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:28 am

(OHH XDD)

"Television?" Vengeance made a face at Whiskey, before looking to see what the heck he was talking about. He figured it out pretty quickly. Yes he'd heard of those, and even seen a few on occassion. Of course they didn't have them in the ruins.

Random zetra who CLEARLY was not one of the ones supposed to be helping them stopped and randomly waved to Whiskey with a far too huge grin for anyone's well being, or at least he looked way too happy to be anything in the 'normal' range.

Vengeance gave him an odd look as well. He needed to go away, like the others had done. The room as fine as long as there weren't any stupid doctors around. He decided to glare at him, he knew how to get rid of doctors >=. you just KILLED them.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:32 am

(xDD Killing them.)

Whiskey looked at the random zetra waving. Did he know them? Why did they seem so...pleased he was in the hospital?

Whiskey nodded to the zetra, unlike VENG.

Other doctor people began approaching, ready to convince them to lay down.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:35 am

Random zetra who was clearly right in the middle of their way decided he'd get out of there way, however he knocked poor guy who had been taking note's clipboard from his hands. He blinked, and stared before kneeling down and giving it to him again, chatting with another for a bit and then finally getting out of the way >_>

Vengeance did epic glare upon seeing the stupid doctor peoples return. He wished his claw was more...functioning. However he decided that he could hit them with it anyway and it'd probably still hurt.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:37 am

The other people acted very friendly, which did not fool Whiskey and I'm guessing it did not fool Veng either. They kindly explained they needed them to lay down so they could be stabilized and examined. Whiskey glared.

"No IVs." he commanded.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:40 am

Vengeance was more watching to make sure they didn't get too close to his liking. How he thought they could help and not be near him was unknown to all. Perhaps he thought they had phychic mind powers. Or something else.

"So what exactly is wrong?" Dumby with the clipboard asked because CLEARLY they knew.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:43 am

Whiskey gave him an odd look.

"Listen, if I knew...I wouldn't be here. I'd be fixing it my dang self, alright? Damage. There is damage done that needs repairs."

Obviously he was being very nice to clipboard man. In all actuality he spoke calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:45 am

"A-alright." Clipboard man stated. (epic names) "It's just sometimes our patients have an idea of what has happened." He seemed to inquire no further information, just waiting for the others to do whatever it was they intended to do. He was just clipboard man afterall.

.....Clipboard man was annoying Veng decided for some random reason, he started looking around some even though that didn't comfort him >=.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:47 am

Whiskey started to bring Veng over to one of the beds.

"Listen." he told him quietly. "I'll stay here the whole time and make sure nobody too sick or twisted works on you. Just cooperate or they'll give you IVs and crap." *gasp language*

He began to push Veng away from him to put him on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:50 am

"But they'er ALL twisted." Vengeance insisted, he did not want to be away from Whiskey >=. even if he didn't like him, so he tried pushing away from the bed =) The language as Brad had gasped there did not phase him for surely he had heard worse =O Probably worse from when his dad had been happy =D let alone mad.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:51 am

Whiskey glared at him. "That's why I said TOO twisted." he said in a normal tone, which caused some of the people to wonder what he meant now. He lowered his voice. "Sometimes you must befriend your enemy." he said, trying to put Veng on the bed more forcefully.

"Don't make them restrain you...." he added.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:55 am

Vengeance gave Whiskey an epic glare although he probably didn't see it. He did not agree. You didn't befriend the enemy you killed it! Regardless, he wasn't all that strong as of current and couldn't fight off the WIMPY, ahem the Whiskey. He didn't like being restrained though, he knew that much, well he didn't like a lot of things but especially that. He was muttering something although once again, it wasn't really loud enough to understand what it was.

Aside from clipboard man who was either writing a story, had epic hearing or found this new info that needed to be written.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:57 am

(xDD Wimpy.)

Whiskey indeed saw the glare. "Just behave." he hissed as he set Veng on the bed. The doctor nurse people began to swarm around, so Whiskey gave one a hard shove. The stumbled and fell over.

"One at a time." he ordered cause he was the boss.

The one he shoved glared at him. "I thought you WANTED our help." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:01 am

Clipboard man looked rather surprised momentarily and wrote all the more swiftly. Could he really be taking down that much info? Did he even work here? Yes he worked here. As far as everyone knew.

Vengeance found the guy getting knocked down to be rather amusing and smirked =) what a pleasant little zetraloid he was. He was GLAD that guy had been knocked down before he had reached himself. Just behave. Hmph. What a stupid order. Clearly Whiskey didn't have the authority to give such commands. Veng crossed his arms, sort of anyway and held them rather tight against himself. He was just kind of bundled up there, in a way that very much spoke of touch me and see if you don't end up with a fist in your face. c: That or a kid who lost their privileges for a week |D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-