MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:39 am

Dizzy was still quite mad, but he did pause and think about this. Veng was his role model after all, so he felt inclined to consider Whiskey as friend as well. For the first time in his life though (Or 143rd) he had a surge of rebellity (yay new word. xD) and shook his head.

"He killed my Dad." he said quietly, to reinforce his thoughts of Whiskey being the enemy.

Whiskey sighed quietly. He knew he did, he regretted it and he didn't want to be reminded of it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:42 am

(XDD yay for new words)

"Well.......whatever." Yes that was the best Vengeance could come up with, he was pretty much tired of this going no where. If Dizzy wouldn't join Whiskey on nice terms, he'd just have to be not nice, "I can't help you. If you don't wanna go with him then go find someone else and leave me alone." He flopped back down and let his arms cover his head again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:48 am

Dizzy looked at Veng with surprise. His mouth was hanging open and his eyes were all teary. He glanced at Whiskey, who only closed his eyes and gave Dizzy a quick nod. Dizzy glared at him, he didn't WANT stupid Whiskey.

He let go of Veng and backed away from him. He started to cry. "I thought you loved me." he said quietly, trying to control himself.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:53 am

Vengeance didn't answer him. He really didn't want to have to answer that EITHER WAY for various reasons. He wasn't really sure if he was making this worse or better either. Considering he had issues of his own with being not loved >=. ahem. So he just pretended not to care about what Dizzy was saying. He'd...either go with Whiskey or he'd run away. If he chose the second, heck he'd feel horrible, but it was a chance he was willing to take.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:59 am

Dizzy saw no response from Veng. Maybe he was just tired right? RIGHT? After all, he was a while ago! Dizzy tried to use this thought to keep himself calm. He looked down at Veng, tears slowly streaming from his beady lil eyes that aren't beady. What was wrong with him? Didn't he just try to protect him? Why did he want him gone now?

Whiskey watched Dizzy without words, or motions. He wasn't sure what to do, nor did he know what was going on in that kid's mind. Perhaps he was considering Veng's offer?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:05 am

Veng was apparently wondering what the heck was up with the silence that had befallen as well and uncovered his head again. He had epic hiding skill didn't he? Dang it >=. Dizzy was still standing there all sad like. Maybe this wasn't the best approach. He decided on another one reluctantly, what the heck did his image matter if he was gonna die anyway?

"Of course." He answered epically delayed. "But I...er you, can't stay with me." Yes, that was clearly all he needed to know.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:10 am

Dizzy looked at Veng now, still glaring. He was actually rather mad at him now.

"Why not?" he demanded, not even sure if he wanted to stay with Veng anymore anyway.

Whiskey only watched. Should he jump in? Had Veng changed his mind?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:14 am

"Because you can't!" Vengeance snapped back all grumpy, he was tired of this conversation going back and forth. "Leave me alooone." He dragged it out longer this time, almost in a growl, very much the way Wrath did expect for one huge factor. Wrath sounded like he wanted to tear someone's head off, Vengeance sounded like a wimpering little brat =U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:18 am

( xDDD )

Dizzy was about to reply angrily when Veng told him to leave him alone. This struck a little kiddy nerve and he backed away from Veng more. His glare turned to tears before turning back to a glare again.

"Nobody likes me!" he said quietly, glancing around to see if anyone would object. He didn't give them much time however, because he was too busy turning around to RUN AWAY.

Whiskey watched and sighed. It wasn't fair to either of them. Veng or Dizzy. Why was Veng trying to get him away so badly? Did he suspect he was going to die?

"Mr. Vengeance, you are not welcoming death are you?" he asked accusingly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:24 am

Veng did not want Dizzy to think that...no not at all, but he couldn't fix it, life was stupid. This was stupid. Whiskey was stupid too while he was at the list of stupid. Maybe part of what bugged Veng so much was that was totally like something he wuold say, and he was always miserable and thus would assume Dizzy was as well.

"What's it matter?" Veng asked Whiskey, it was worded to sound more like a defensive remark, however the tone that went along with it was more or less a tone of defeat and seeing no point. Veng's helmet fins sort of flopped lifelessly to the sides of his head, adding to the amazing effect.

Wrath should be jealous. I dunno why.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:27 am

(xDD Cause Veng is cooler than him. =) )

Whiskey glared at Veng. "What do you mean 'what's it matter'?!" he asked him angrily. "You're going to give up? Admit defeat? You haven't even gone over many options to save yourself, Mr. Vengeance. You didn't accept help, you didn't ask for help...you made no effort to help yourself." he scoffed.

Dizzy paused. Veng was going to die? He turned around and looked at Veng curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:32 am

"Everyone always has liked criticizing me." Veng answered, the corner of of his mouth, just behind the one of his fangs, twisting up ever so slightly as if in amusement, it rather quickly dropped again. "Fine. If it matters. yes. I'm giving up."

So what, Whiskey could yell at him, it wouldn't make a difference soon enough, and he took some sort of comfort in that, no one would be able to.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:37 am

"Maybe this time you deserve it." Whiskey told him defiantly. "Giving up like that is one of the stupidest things one can do." he noticed Veng didn't seem to care. He didn't care if Veng didn't care, he was just angry at him anyway.

Dizzy felt rather bad for Veng now and turned away again. He didn't want to feel bad for him and he didn't want to watch him die either.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:41 am

vengeance sighed, okay Whiskey was bugging him even though he told himself he wouldn't let him. He knew Whiskey was probably right, but that didn't make it less annoying. "Yeah? Well then what is it you suggest I do?" He asked, yes clearly THIS was what Whiskey wouldn't expect >=. Actually he really didn't see any other logical solution.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:44 am

Whiskey shrugged. "I don't know....maybe....make an effort to exist? Ask for help? Accept help?" he had to reach for his flask, this was too sober for him.

Dizzy glared and started to walk away. He didn't care anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:50 am

Oreo was the only one watching Dizzy, apparently Ten decided this. He was kind of stuck in a state of 'Wait weren't you guys wanting him to go with someone?' but was unspoken.

Vengeance sort of looked away as Whiskey spoke to him with his suggestions. Those were DUMB suggestions. And he had made Dizzy all upset, so why should he bother? He nodded his head anyway, before resting it on his arm, if you recall he was sort of LAYING THERE LIKE A BLOB >=. So apparently that was his answer =) Hearing it and not doing anything still. Or so it seemed anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:53 am

(Dumb suggestions. xDD)

Whiskey shook his head after his drink and walked at a fast pace towards Oreo.

"Do what you wish Mr. Vengeance." he said.

Dizzy continued on, quietly humming his own super hero theme. It made him feel better and powerful as well.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:10 am

Vengeance watched Whiskey walk by him and frowned. He should talk more really, that was a ten thought not a him thought, because gosh he didn't know what he wanted, he didn't like being all alone and yet he pushed everyone away...and he did want help he just didn't want to. He tried to tell himself it didn't matter again, he shouldn't care.

"I would accept help." He grumbled, much like a kid backtalking someone, it wasn't all that loud, and the expression he had glaring down at the cement really did look like what I described.

Oreo was sort of looking back and forth as if totally confused by all these happenings. Gosh they were supposed to be finding Negative, not taking care of kids, then letting um run away then argue about death. What was WRONG with these zetras?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:40 am

Whiskey stopped short of Oreo. He would accept help? Great, he didn't want to deal with that statement. Doctors...it would mean doctors for sure.

"I can....try to provide help." he said quietly.

Dizzy was getting further and further away now. His sadness and anger were blooming like daisies in the summer and he was thinking everyone hated him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:43 am

(XD what a lovely descript to show Dizzy's attitude)
Oreo rolled his eyes. That would delay finding NEGATIVE.

"Did you forget about finding Negative??" He asked Whiskey, maybe he really had.

Vengeance did not answer >=. he just looked at Whiskey, WORDLESSLY.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:47 am

Whiskey cringed inside, now it was a battle of who to help? When did he get to be so nice?!

"He can help us find him faster than we can look." he stated, speaking of Veng of course. He turned to Veng. "Would you be able to help us quickly?"

He had to think of priorities. Obviously Veng needed more attention than finding Negative, but he was already in the process of helping Oreo. If Veng could find him quickly, he could then proceed to help him. After all, Negative could be in the ruins, right?

Dizzy stopped when he reached a sidewalk. People were walking on it, and zetras of course. As they passed by, some gave him looks. Were they all like Whiskey and Revengeance? He glared at them. Probably.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:54 am

(>=. Bad Dizzy and his issues >=C )

"I could try..." Vengeance answered not all that enthusiastically for a lot of reasons. he had a hard time focusing on doing such while being so injured, it made it twice as hard and draining, and secondly, he wasn't sure how to find Negative in particular. He supposed he'd have to follow something similar to what Oreo was like, they were brothers after all right? Yeah, he decided that would work if they needed him to do so.

As if they had forgotten something major again he added, "But I can't get up."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:59 am

Good, Veng seemed to be cooperating now. Would he for long? Whiskey wasn't sure, but he had a feeling Veng would not like his next offer.

"I'll carry you." he stated, approaching Veng.

Dizzy continued along the sidewalk. Normally he wouldn't be out in the open as such, but he was feeling awfully rebellious.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:06 am

(0.0 the little rebel >=. *calls police* Ice cream man: *smirk* NO NOT YOU ICE CREAM MAN.)

Vengeance indeed did not approve of this, his helmet fins did their usual angry slant back as he glared at Whiskey, and almost looked as if he intended to move into some course of action against it before the glare just sort of faded and his helmet fins flopped back down as they had been. Obviously what was going through his mind was not made known to the others but something must have been.

Oreo was just watching like a big dumby, some help he was.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:33 am

(BIG rebel. =U He is six after all. Actually I don't remember how old he is. =.)

Whiskey was surprised, but kept a steady advancement until he was kneeling by Veng. He reached under Veng's knees and attempted to also grab him around the shoulders to pick him up.

Dizzy meanwhile continued walking along, growing more sad as he walked. Were the only people who liked him dead? His Mom would love him he decided. Stupid Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:38 am

(You never gave him an official age I don't think XDD you just called him a kid)

Vengeance had thus far made no further complaint about such things, or attempt to stop it for that matter. No doubt he was not pleased by it in the least, that much was fairly evident from his expression, and the fact he had now begun to make the slightest, although quiet, grumble or something, seemed like the hunters were pretty good at making various low toned almost growl like noises, in their own special little way, but he didn't really seem to be telling Whiskey himself to back off, he very well may just have been complaining to himself.

Oreo gave Whiskey an odd look. Was he really planning to drag Vengeance around with them? That'd be interesting.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:52 am

Whiskey slowly picked up Veng, for he figured he was tender and injured. He made the transition from his knees to his feet as smoothly as possible as well. He tried not to make eye contact with Veng, it may show how displeased he was or something. He just found it a good idea.

Dizzy continued on and Brad decided to let him go. D= I mean let him continue without description.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-