My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:15 am

Whiskey didn't answer until he returned. He was sucking down some more drinks.

He swallowed before relaxing his pose. "Well..." he said. "I could lose my possessions that quickly too....like you taking them for instance."

He took a drink. "Why value anything then?"

He inspected the bottle while he spoke.

"Kicked out he was?" he asked. "I've no reason not to trust you, but I do find that hard to believe." he did not answer about the leaders being mad at him. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:23 am

"Meh." Was Oreo's response. It clearly didn't matter to him, "Same with people. And other people still tend to care about um." He sighed as he patted some of the stuff he had securely taken as his own, "A lot of people don't trust me but listen to this. His dad--Wrath--heck I don't like that guy, anyway his dad, Wrath said he was a traitor and had uh...chosen you over them or somethin' stupid 'nuff like that." He blinked, looking to Whiskey with his oddly bright purple eyes and his otherwise black, gray and white color pattern, "It happens I guess." He shrugged, "You dun have ta believe me though. Your loss if you don't wanna hear the latest and greatest gossip!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:36 am

Whiskey took another drink. That wasn't fair to Veng, he didn't choose Whiskey at all! He knew Wrath wouldn't believe him, Blood? Maybe...but it was a long shot. Maybe....maybe he could fake his death like Veng killed him, or maybe just 'quit' the alliance or something? Well if they hated him....

"I'm listening." he told Oreo.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:45 am

Oreo grinned, clearly he enjoyed this, "Well, Veng is good and all ya know, but no one will really miss him--I might ya know, he was fun to tease but anyway, here's the great news. They wanna pay you a visit. Not Veng." He shook his head, "I mean our leaders. Guess they're not too keen on whatever you're up to or something like that. I overheard it all before I left." He didn't mention that that had sort of been an announcement but who cared =)

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:57 am

Whiskey wasn't phased, sure Blood was fast, but he had yet to see another he was threatened by who would be able to catch him if he fled.

"A visit." he repeated. He took another drink. "A visit I'm sure." he told him.

He suddenly appreciated the new non wall he had, that means he had a door, a window and an entire wall to run through if need be.

"Who might I be expecting?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:05 am

"Both of um, DUH." Oreo was all grouchy about this as if Whiskey were suddenly wasting his time. "Dunno when they planned on coming. It seemed soon. Gee.....I wonder what they were gonna talk to you about." He seemed genuinely in question of this.

-----

Ten says they were on their way unepically too. But they walked like old men. I kid, they just weren't there. Because some people were little bullet speed zetras like Blood. Too bad if Whiskey did run off Blood had epic night vision .0. even though they weren't there yet.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:10 am

Whiskey nodded his head at this. "Gee, I wonder why they're coming too."

He spoke that rather sarcastically however, before taking another drink.

He figured it would be Blood and someone and Brad agrees it is rather logical to assume it is Wrath and Blood. xD So Whiskey assumed it was them. Sure he remembered what Wrath did to him. How could he not? He still had the stupid smashed blade and claw marks. However, it was indeed his own fault that happened so he didn't fear Wrath going berserk on him, especially with Blood there and in control...if that's who was sent. What if it was Wrath and Rage?

Whiskey swallowed.

"That all you got?" he asked calmly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:15 am

"yeah basically." Oreo replied with a shrug, "Something you learn around there. You only share the info you know's okay." He sighed and scratched at his head for a moment, somehow managing to hold all the stuff still, "Ya get people mad there and they'll tear you to shreds." he shook his head, "Well, I'm gonna head on out of here, don't exactly want to get caught with the traitor ya know? Um good luck with all that yep." He reached out and grabbed another thing off the desk as he was heading out of the wall =)

---

The others can be there by my next repky I'm being horribly uneventful in decribing. It was Blood and Wrath though. XP

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:25 am

Whiskey nodded to Oreo before he left. He understood why he'd want to leave.

*Next repky arrives*

Whiskey could see them in the distance, through part of his new non wall.

He sighed. He wasn't sure what he'd do, if anything. Why should he? Right now he was rather displeased with all his actions...cept for drinking. He wasn't sure who he was, or who he wanted to be...or what was the right thing to do.

He took a drink and propped his legs on a desk, slowly moving the spinny chair back and forth.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:32 am

My stuff!

Blood was leading the way. Wrath was behind him grumbling nonstop about traitors and stupid choices and the lighting. And then the fact that there was no wall. Blood however was silent. And didn't seem to pay much notice to his complaining companion. He approached the now missing wall and stopped right at the border, helmet fins twitching as he stared inside to the Whiskey.

Wrath glared and was within moments ranting, mostly to Blood about how he had been right and how Blood should've listened. He stopped pretty quickly though, it was never good to question the leadership of your gang in front of others. He could argue with Blood later. =)

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:46 am

Whiskey saw them, but that did not deter his motions of gently moving on the chair.

He did nod to them however.

"Mr. Blood, Mr. Wrath." he stated before taking another drink.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:51 am

Blood nodded in return. Wrath merely scowled. Blood sort of looked at the wall-less building as if debating on whether or not an invitation to come in was...required or not. Did it count as coming in still? He wasn't sure.

"We need to speak with you." He stated, deciding he'd stay on the 'outside' unless welcomed in.

Wrath clearly would've preferred going in without asking, merely to prove they were in charge but Blood saw no need to.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:54 am

Whiskey nodded again. He didn't realize Blood had more manners than the others. However, when he saw they were still there he sort of got the clue.

"My place is your place." he said, shortly before taking another drink. This bottle of stuff was almost gone now too gosh what a drunk.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:59 am

He's not drunk remember? Wink XD

Blood nodded and stepped inside, blinking several times. His eyes didn't like light much. "Thank you." He stated. Wrath followed him, he did not thank Whiskey though, only muttered something in regards to his comment. "We seem to have a certain sense of...tension." Blood stated plainly, "I am told you are corrupting our gang from within." His helmet fins twitched, "With intentionally sending our members into unneeded dangers. Clearly, I understand there are certain risks, but needless ones, our another matter. Perhaps you could clarify?"

"What needs clarification?" Wrath growled, "He's a traitor."

Blood ignored him however =)

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:04 am

Whiskey was surprised Blood was being so calm and...polite. He wasn't sure why he was surprised, after all Blood never seemed rude to him, he figured he had spent too much time around Wrath, Rage and Veng.

Whiskey swished his drink in his mouth for but a moment before OH NO HE SWALLOWED IT.

He motioned to some chairs.

"Please, sit down if you wish." he himself stood up, either out of respect or just to talk was unsure.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:09 am

Blood glanced at the chaaaairs. EWW. Anyway he went to go sit down not because he needed to. it was more or less since Whiskey had offered it to them and he was not one to be intentionally rude unless to prove a point. Wrath chose not to be so friendly and merely stood beside Blood. Blood could be so STUPID sometimes as far as he was concerned. Blood waited silently as he watched Whiskey =) Clearly waiting for him to explain before letting his big ugly attack friend well attack =U XD

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:18 am

Whiskey put his hands behind his back in an official stance. He looked at Blood before starting to pace.

"While I am not sure what exactly I am being accused of, Mr. Blood." he said. "I can assure you I would not intentionally do anything to compromise our alliance." he held up his hand to show he was still speaking, as if Blood would interrupt. Like I said too many rude people around him. =)

"I do understand you have no proof of this, nor can I really show. I presume this matter is about Mr. Vengeance?" he asked. He spoke rather calmly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:26 am

"Amongst various accusations, primarily, yes." Blood answered, "I have been receiving...many complains on such matters..." Yes he did look mildly annoyed by this concept.

"Yeah like forcing him to go to a hospital." That was Wrath actually not screaming for the time being. "Even after telling you no. Where do you get off?" His voice was gradually becoming more angry, "You get him hurt worse then you get us a further bad rep with the police, then you don't know what we're talking about?!" No doubt he would've gone further if Blood hadn't made a small motion to him that he apparently understood. He glared at Blood and turned away but said no more, instead grumbling to himself. "How would you describe your actions?" Blood asked, still just as level. "I mean, for a change...in terms of reason." Yes he was basically asking Whiskey why he'd done it >_> Meaning he was actually going to listen to motivation behind it versus just action before they got violent.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:38 am

Whiskey was annoyed at Wrath, but did his best to keep calm and not flash his eye....which was fairly easy to do with so much alcohol in his system.

"I did it because I saw it the appropriate action." he told BLOOD not Wrath. =)

"Mr. Vengeance was dying, I could tell that, he knew it." he motioned to Wrath. "I came to Mr. Wrath for assistance in the matter, but he would not listen." he glanced down at his arm and a chill went through his body as he remembered the mind thingy Wrath had done.

"It was not a preferable encounter." he told him.

"I left Mr. Vengeance. He did not want my help. I tried to help him, I gave him means of escape, but he would not take them. I didn't fix him up, I didn't talk to him. How could my actions actually draw him AWAY from your grounds? He attempted to murder me with the help of Mr. Rage." he added. He took a drink rather quickly, mostly to avoid from being crackly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:11 am

Blood listened and considered all that Whiskey said, all the while Wrath was getting increasingly irritable. No doubt wanting to restate his side of the story that did nothing but make Whiskey look bad--Blood had heard his side plenty of times as far as he was concerned though and it left the zetraloid highly incontent.

"Understandable..." Blood nodded his head.

"How the HECK is THAT understandable?!" Wrath asked, just as angry as ever.

Blood's helmet fins twitched irritably as he glared at Wrath, "You and I both know you tend to jump to conclusions." Blood stated, clearly not seeing a particularly easy way to appease Wrath.

Wrath gave Blood a look that very much shown of displeasure, although Blood seemed content enough with Whiskey's choice, "In the future, perhaps you can be a tad more...hmm...careful." His helmet fins twitched, "I will not take kindly to abandoning additional gang members...it is most inconvenient."

Wrath gave Whiskey intense death glare, clearly he did not agree with the choices made.

"Vengeance is welcome back." Blood stated to Wrath, not Whiskey in the same level tone, "But that decision is up to you."

"No." Wrath replied almost instantly, clearly he was in the mood to be difficult, "he's a traitor."

Blood made a subtle shrug to Wrath, "As you wish."

----yes I said a lot deal with it lol =U -----

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:54 am

Whiskey was okay with most everything Blood said, except the part about being careful. He didn't really want the alliance to need to jump through hoops to stay. Was he foolish to think it would be any simpler?

He was mad at himself again, but when he heard what Wrath said about Veng not being welcome back, it made him wonder. WAS it his fault? It's not like he coaxed Veng away. He did question his motives of staying, but Veng dismissed them without thought...right?

"Why?" he asked plainly to Wrath, before taking a drink.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:06 am

Wrath glared epically at Whiskey. "None of your business, idiot." He grumbled as he turned to leave. Technically it was his fault =) merely because Wrath hated him, and Veng hanging out with Whiskey triggered that hatred to tumble onto Veng moreso. He said nothing else as he shoved his hands into his pockets and went storming out.

Blood's helmet fins twitched as he watched the other go, he somewhat sighed then looked back to Whiskey, "Then it would seem our discussion is over." He stated NEEDLESSLY, "Unless there is anything else you wish to discuss first."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:25 am

Whiskey nodded. "Yeah, there is." he told him. "Maybe, if you think things are getting out of control, you could give me some sort of notification so the problem can be stopped before it grows out of control."

He spoke in a sort of annoyed tone, but it was not at Blood and Blood should be smart enough to know he was angered at Wrath. =)

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:32 am

"Hm, very well." Blood's helmet fins twitched as he nodded his head again. He stepped out of Whiskey's...building, looking at the massively open wall he added, "Interesting set up." Seemingly amused.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:40 am

Whiskey knew Blood wasn't looking at him so he made attempt to show emotion to add to the conversation.

"You can thank Mr. Rage for that." he told him rather quietly. He liked that about Blood, he was more....skilled than others. A normal zetra probably wouldn't have heard that. It kind of made him proud to be allianced with his gang.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:47 am

Blood's helmet fins twitched as he somewhat looked over his shoulder at Whiskey. Mr. Epic hearing. "Hm, quite a nuisance. If you wish for accommodation for such an act, feel free to ask." Evidently Blood figured he wouldn't as he was walking away now.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:00 am

Whiskey didn't want accommodation anyway, so he didn't mind that Blood continued to walk away.

He was just glad Brad could RP by himself again.

Whiskey finished the last few drops from his bottle and gave it a weak toss, it ended up shattering on the corner of a desk. Big deal.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-