MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:44 pm

"Nah not yet." Rage answered, ignoring Whiskey's request for him not to tear up the apartment he kept tossing stuff down. He smiled and waved at Whiskey before trying to shove a chair through the window. It didn't want to fit very well so parts broke off =) Sending a big part out first followed by the remains afterwards.

"Why not? You're not gonna need it." Rage stated to Whiskey.

Vengeance was watching from below. Tossing stuff out the window? Hm, interesting tactic. Veng wasn't extra visible since he was standing in a place still pretty much covered by shadows and he wasn't moving, with his darker colors, it hid him fairly well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:57 pm

"Because-!" Whiskey started, before the big part of the chair hit his wounded arm, which in turn yanked his blade out of the window.

He was in a freefall for a little while, moving his limbs to get his mid air stability. He shoved the chair out of the way and stabbed one of his blades into a window, which broke. His blade slipped out and he fell another story before doing the same tactic again, but this time his momentum had slowed and his blade caught. He was now about 8 stories off the ground.

Someone screamed, there had been someone in THAT room.

Dizzy inched closer to the window. He wanted to see out, but he didn't want Rage to get mad at him. He sort of eyed him as he got increasingly closer.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Rage stared down for awhile before realizing Whiskey had not fallen all the way >=c If his brother wasn't being stupid he could've climbed up to where Whiskey was, but he was obviously NOT.

Anyway. Rage looked around for something else to throw. He was running out of options. Which meant he was getting more destructive, tearing apart whatever he could and hurling um down at Whiskey. Why wouldn't he just fall off?! >=.

Veng was glad he wasn't directly under them, or else he'd have been getting hit by the stuff that was eventually reaching the ground. Hm, someone wasn't gonna be happy about having to clean up all that junk.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:07 pm

Whiskey put his arm up before it took some heavy hits from whatever stuff Rage was throwing. He needed to get out of the way of that stuff.

He glared at screaming person and pulled himself in the window.

He could be heard telling said person to shut up.

Dizzy was at the window now and he peeked out in a rapid fashion. Where was Whiskey?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:24 pm

"Awww......" Rage frowned, "He went in another window." Apparently he had not foreseen that Whiskey might do such a thing. So he threw his stuff out the window still. "Now how are supposed to kill him?" He looked genuinely upset by this fact. That aside, he really didn't seem to mind Dizzy thus far.

Veng was still hanging out in his dark little place.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:31 pm

"I dunno...." Dizzy answered Rage, before looking at him to make sure it had been okay to speak. Without Veng there he felt very...vulnerable.

Whiskey shoved screaming person into a chair and left the room in a hurry. He found the stairs and then pondered if he should go up or down. He decided down because he could run, but not hide from Veng.

He began hurrying his way down the stairs, taking them a couple per step.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:59 pm

(Lol c: Whiskey should've never encouraged Veng to figure out how to use his Shapeshifter Hunter skills =) He'd be way easier to avoid)

Rage was being DUMB and waiting where he was at, obviously figuring Whiskey would come back out eventually, through the window versus the door. He wasn't upset at Dizzy either. Lucky for the little zetra he was more intent on finding Whsikey otherwise he'd have probably thrown him out the window.

Vengeance could detect that Whiskey had taken to a new direction and decided to follow him well from the outside, simply for the sake of following. Maybe it was just he wanted to prove that he wasn't useless. That seemed about the only reason he'd need to move because he was feeling pretty miserable physically speaking again. His mental status was always set to miserable Wink
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:09 am

(xDD Indeed. Mental status was always set to ill. xD EVIL)

Whiskey continued down the stairs until he reached the bottom, from there he made a dash for the front doors, before stopping abruptly. He stood for a while, thinking. Maybe he should stay here in the lobby, with witnesses and other humans willing to call the police. He glanced at the elevator which suddenly opened, after all he still thought everyone had been up in his room.

Dizzy looked disappointed and went to look for food. He found some quite easily...as well as many assorted non kid friendly drinks. >_> He found a colorful blue one and happily carried his snacks to the living quarters.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:24 am

(yes I was evil)

Bad non kid friendly drinks D: Silly Dizzy. Rage wanted to see what Dizzy had found so he went over to check it out. Not for fear the little guy shouldn't have it. He just wanted it =U

Vengeance was OUTSIDE though, as Brad knows but not dumbyface. But he knew where Whiskey was and wasn't trying to really ambush him, he was waiting outside on a bench mega10 made randomly appeared =) Like right outside of the place so that it wasn't visible through the door. From there he was picking at a rock lodged between his claw fingers.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:41 am

Whiskey thought about this some more, but decided that with Rage in the place, the outdoors would be better since he could outrun him...or so he hoped. He left slowly, trying to watch behind him without making it seem suspicious. As he no doubt passed Veng he was muttering something about leaving somewhere.

Dizzy saw Rage coming and sort of cowered, hiding in his clothes. He dropped his cookies and colorful drink, luckily neither was open yet and there was carpet.

"Don't eat me!" he whined.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:52 am

Mr. Veng stood up epic silently. Guess he was more of the silent and deadly type of Hunter. He was simply smirking, he figured Whiskey would notice him eventually, but he was pretty good at keeping just out of eyesight, knowing how that all worked.

Then he violently clawed and killed whiskey. Kidding.

Anyway, no he didn't violently claw anyone, he did violently shove though. c: Cuz Brad said I could be evil. Yes, violently. Shoved his shoulder actually in a somewhat downward motion.

Rage looked at Dizzy. He did not look tasty. Why would he eat him? Because the stuff he ate always looked more appetizing. He picked up the cookies Dizzy had thrown and used his claw to open it and began eating them, how rude D:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:57 am

The shove certainly caught Whiskey off guard and sent him toward the ground rather violently. There was a loud smash as his shoulder hit the ground, but he tucked his head in and curled his body and turned it into a roll. He was back on his feet, but now his shoulder hurt.

He spun around, his one blade out. He calmed down when he saw it was Veng.

He nodded his head. "Well done, Mr. Vengeance."

Dizzy seemed relieved when Rage went after the cookies. That meant he could have the drink! He grabbed it and began trying to pry the cover off with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:02 am

Vengeance's helmet fins sort of twitched, he looked rather undecided about Whiskey in general. He half glared at him for quite some time, not moving at all before merely turning away and walking back to the bench.

------

Rage watched him. He was weird. Like a snail or something. That went back inside its shell when you smashed it, er poked it, that's what veng said. Whenever he poked a snail they always squished. He decided to poke Dizzy's head to see if he'd have the same effect.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:08 am

Whiskey let Veng retreat, better for him anyway. Veng and his brother were being really weird. He took a few steps backwards, to keep and eye on Veng, before turning around with a sigh.

Now what? Was he just going to let them throw him out of his place? You know what? He doesn't care...he needs to check on Tex anyway. He glared as he walked along.

Dizzy did not see Rage as he was quite distracted, he looked up with his mouth gaping when Rage poked him, before proceeding to leeeeeeean back to try and get out of his reach.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:12 am

Big surprise, once Whiskey started walking along Veng did too. Accpet he didn't do so until the bench was out of sight, using his skill to figure out where he was again then following out of sight. He was indeed being really odd. And no doubt confusing to anyone. Also he'd just ditched Dizzy with his brother ._.

Rage made a face. That was not what snails did. Guess he wasn't a snail.

"When's that stupid guy coming back?" He looked around, noticing Veng was gone too, "And where's stupid Veng?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:19 am

Whiskey continued heading toward his office place and can make it there if Ten will allow a time lapse.

Dizzy looked at Rage questioningly.

"Veh...VEH...un...ge?" he asked. "Oh...Revengeance?" he asked. "I dunno."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:22 am

Ten will allow said time lapse. Veng was making his way there too. During time lapse.

"Huh." Rage shrugged, he was bored now, "Wanna go dig through dumpsters for food??" He asked as if he was inviting him out to lunch.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:29 am

Whiskey made it to the office and found it locked. He sighed before going over to a nearby manhole and lifting it up. He removed an odd key that was taped to the bottom of it. He used it to open the office and go inside. Tex was not there.

Dizzy slowly removed his mouth from the top of the bottle. "You mean it?" he asked. It was probably difficult to tell if he was excited or not but he truly was. He loved dumpster diving.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:31 am

vengeance followed along =) He was welcoming himself on this journey of course. Whatever he had against Whiskey right now was certainly being dealt with in an odd manner. In fact he welcomed himself back inside Whiskey's office too. He wasn't saying anything still, just glaring.

-------------

"Uh huh. I know all the best places." Rage announced. That was probably true.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:39 am

Dizzy smiled and slid off the chair I am now making him sit on.

"I want to come with!" he said excitedly.

Whiskey knew Veng was there and did not let that distract him from checking his answering machine and stuff. Good ol Tex had written down almost 50 things or people Whiskey had to call/do...and there were 23 new messages.

He sighed as he went to his secret wall and entered, drinking something as he exited.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:45 am

(XDD Epic win random object appearance like the bench)

Veng was being a grouch...so he smashed answering machine by piercing it with claw and did much the same to phones while Whiskey was shortly in his room. He had no real reason to be so mean, but he was never the less. He glared at it, he could go for some strawberry milk right now. And food for that matter. He clawed at the desk in anger.

------

"Alright cool!" Rage seemed pleased he had found someone who liked doing such. Deciding he would be much too slow, he picked the small zetra up despite any complaint he might have wanted to make.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:47 am

Whiskey looked at Veng and saw the answering machine's last breaths as it's high tech two tone LCD panel turned off.

He made a face at Veng. "Don't just come in here and start ruining MY stuff." he told him. "You can leave if you want to ruin stuff." He was quite mad, he needed those items.

Dizzy freaked for a second when Rage picked him up, grunting and flailing his limbs for a moment, but he soon calmed down when he saw Rage wasn't eating him.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:00 am

Veng rolled his eyes at Whiskey, clearly he was not impressed by the command. He flicked a piece of said answering machine at him, as if just despite what he had said, and proceeded to claw at some random blank paper on the desk.

----
Rage went outside contently, walking along for quite some until he had reached some garbage dumpsters behind a low class restaurant. He tossed him in the dumpster once he found it =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:02 am

Whiskey approached Veng with a glare, his eye was glowing.

"Listen, I'm not joking." he said in a commanding tone. "Leave my stuff alone or you're getting OUT."

Dizzy was surprised and it made him drop the pretty bottle he had been holding. Once in the dumpster, he looked around rather curiously. His clothes being a dirt and gunk magnet.

"What am I looking for?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:07 am

Veng's epic response, throw the broken answering machine at Whiskey's face. He hadn't BROKE anything knew after all or ruined it any more since it was already broken. And yes Veng was a bit of a smart butt a lot of the time so he was doing such >_> Granted it didn't work for the newest statement of leaving stuff alone...but. Well veng was Veng.

------

"Anything that looks like it might taste good." Rage stated before appearing beside him, he hadn't jumped in, he was just plenty tall.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:09 am

Whiskey ducked and the machine bounced off his forehead. His eyes flashed and he attempted to give Veng a violent shove.

"I said get out." he told him.

Dizzy found a few french fries, they didn't look too great, but they looked edible.

"I found some...yellow sticks." he said, holding them up to show Rage.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:15 am

"No you didn't." Veng finally answered, "You said to leave your stuff alone OR get out. There was an option." He swiftly moved out of the way. No wonder he bugged Wrath sometimes =) He was on a mission of being annoying now apparently. He had found something that irritated Whiskey afterall, so he swiped his claw hand across the desk, not to really hurt it, just to knock off some stuff on it primarely. He was doing this as he made sure to keep away from the angered Whiskey.

-----------

Rage took one and ate it, to test it. He nodded his head, "Yep those work." He announced before pulling out the remains of a hamburger himself, definitely a bit old, but pretty intact. Probably fell on the floor. He tore it in half and offered some to Dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-