MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:33 am

Dizzy was indeed following, however he was getting more and more hesitant about everything. DID he want Whiskey to die? He wanted him to suffer, sure, but kill him? He was now realizing that once a life is 'taken' it cannot be given back, as he previously thought.

____

Whiskey at this point in time had the tool under the blade again. Instead of trying to pry it open, he had it shoved through the top of his arm and out the other side so he could pull 'up' on the tool and therefore dislodge his blade. He had the tool resting on a counter and a table, with his arm between. He was pulling down to try and get it out, but he was able to support his entire weight with that one arm and the blade wasn't dislodging, that big zetra was strong for sure. He was now jerking his arm to try and get it out, but it was only hurting the spot he had shoved it through. His eyes were glowing and he was muttering stuff under his breath. Being drunk wasn't helping the situation either.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:42 am

Vengeance didn't know what to do now. He looked at Rage and then crossed his arms. He'd led them here, RAGE could figure out what to do.

"What if its the wrong place?" Rage asked him.

Veng gave him a look that very much said he didn't know what the heck then.

"You're not very helpful for being self proclaimed smartest." Rage commented before he decided to try smashing the door down,definitely a great and subtle entrance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:46 am

The door gave way rather easily, splintering around the doorknob before slamming open.

There was an old lady there who screamed. =U I kid. xD

Whiskey turned from his position instantly, getting in a defensive position and ejecting his working blade. He saw Rage there and his stance relaxed.

"Mr. Rage." he stated.

Dizzy saw Rage bash the door down and was greatly impressed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:51 am

It was pretty evident Rage was not accustomed to seeking out someone for the sole purpose of killing them, at least alone, without them prior aggravating him. Because he sort of waved. Veng was waiting somewhat out of sight but when he heard Whiskey his helmet fins twitched...especially when his dumb brother didn't do anything violent.

"Stay uh...here." He told Dizzy, pointing to where he himself had been standing before he went over to see what the heck was going on and why Rage wasn't attacking, AKA being in VIEW C:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:55 am

Dizzy wasn't sure what they were doing yet. Why was Rage just...there? He nodded to Veng however and stood where Veng was, even going as far to try and match his footprints in the carpet that were quickly fading.

Whiskey saw Veng now. His eyes widened a little before going back to normal.

"Mr. Vengeance..." he said. "I am pleased to see you....well." He should have figured Veng was there, how would Rage have found the place? Well he might have followed but he suspected he didn't.

"Do you need my assistance?" he asked them, glancing at the tool in his arm.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:59 am

"Hardly." Vengeance replied rather grumpyish as his helmet fins lowered and he glared, he stepped in front of Rage who was being DUMB and not attacking. Stupid brother, why did he always have to do everything? "You ditched me." He stopped, "No, you didn't just ditch me you DRAGGED me there." He took a few steps to the right randomly before stopping again, "I should rip you apart." He didn't mean in the sense of epic strong zetra of course, he merely meant shred with his claw.

Rage listened and then nodded, that sounded good to him =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:02 am

Dizzy stood outside, he started rocking back and forth on his feet and his patience was wearing thin.

Whiskey's eyes were already lit, so they didn't flash upon hearing this. =U

"You look fine to me." he told Veng. "You didn't want my help. Your family didn't want me to help. What did you expect me to do, Mr. Vengeance?" he asked in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:05 am

That was in no way helping the situation for Vengeance. His glare intensified, "Yeah I'm fine because some random STRANGER likes me more than my supposed friend."

Rage was bored, "Do we get to kill him yet?" He asked--he was totally serious too.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:10 am

Whiskey was about to reply to Veng when he heard Rage. What? Were they really here to kill him? His mind wandered to the window, that would be a good place to try and go.

"You didn't want my help." he repeated to Veng. "I was there to help you out...I KILLED for your sake...you ignored me."

He began a slow strafe walk closer to the window.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:14 am

"It was your fault I was there to begin with!" Veng snapped, "How do you think I felt being dragged to some stupid-stupid--" He seemed at a loss for words for a moment.

This made Rage curious, stupid what? HMM =U

"Stupid jail!" Veng finally shouted.

Rage acted all surprisedish, "The heck? Why'd you get my brother thrown in jail?" He asked Whiskey, now he was mad again =U

"Well forgive me for not trusting someone who took off and left me for the stupid police when I couldn't DO anything. SORRY," He ws very much being sarcastic, "That I didn't feel comfortable with trusting you after that."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:17 am

"I brought you to a hospital." Whiskey corrected, ignoring Rage. "THEY brought you to the jail. You ask me about forgiveness when here I am welcoming you into my home? I'm not the one giving death threats now am I?"

His eyes narrowed. He always knew Veng was a bit on the eh crazy side, but was he really mad because he tried to to help?

"You would have died." he told Veng. "Do you not see value in my actions?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:20 am

"You didn't welcome us, we smashed your door to pieces." Veng corrected. He could figure WINDOW might be something Whiskey would go for. But with any luck he was still hurt enough that if he did then they'd still be able to chase him, anyway he was slowly approaching him, "No, I really don't see any value in ANYTHING that relates to you or what you do." One of his helmet fins twitched again. Rage followed after him c: He didn't care about the talk, he just wanted to claw.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:25 am

Whiskey's pace sped up a little. He was fairly confident he could beat Veng to the window and escape and he was very sure he could beat Rage. He couldn't be THAT fast.

His serious face turned to one of a small smile. Here we go again.

"Not many do." he said with a small smile. "Not many have been able to kill me either." he added. He attempted to do a quick dash to the windowframe, but not actually exit the building.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:29 am

Vengeance figured Whiskey would do such a thing,g ranted he wasn't as fast as he could be, nor had he tried running for that matter, since he was still rather hurt, "Hmm...maybe not, but that'll hardly detour us from trying. " He was still heading over to where Whiskey was at though. He had epic ideas. One, if Whiskey ran off then they could hang out in his place for awhile =) then he wouldn't have to walk home and Dizzy would have a 'house' for a bit, plus Whiskey might come back, AKA< way easier! If he stayed, then they could kill him =D.

Rage agreed, and as if to confirm this fact, clawed the counter rather aggressively.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:33 am

Whiskey jumped in the air, still facing Veng and pulled his legs up. He landed rather smoothly in a crouched position on the windowframe. He made a face at Rage clawing the counter. Sure the place was only an apartment, but it was all paid off and it was HIS. His expression faded to a smile once he realized he was rich enough to get another place to stay.

"Try." he repeated. "That word can be...painful. Why do my actions save you yet yours have intentions of death?" he asked.

Dizzy walked in now. He was curious as to what was going on and was bored out there in the hallway.

"Is he dead yet?" he asked, before spotting Whiskey and going wide eyed.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:41 am

"I told you to wait in the hallway!" Veng answered all grumpy as if he expected kids to listen 100% of the time, ya know, like he did. He turned back to Whiskey though, figuring Dizzy wouldn't get in the way.

"Your actions didn't save me." Vengeance replied, his glare hadn't lightened up which wasn't a surprise, considering their father, they could have pretty dark moods themselves =) "You CLAIM you were trying to help me, and you expect me to be stupid enough to believe it. Your actions say otherwise, freak."

Rage had torn a CHUNK of the counter out =) With his epic strength and decided to throw it at Whiskey...and sort of Veng. Veng barely got out of the way since Rage hadn't informed him of it and looked rather surprise,d but he didn't comment on that.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:47 am

Dizzy chose to cower as if Veng would hit him, before flopping down in the doorway and hiding in his clothes.

Whiskey smiled when Veng called him a freak, but it faded when he saw the chunk of counter and knew it was too late to dodge. It hit him right in the chest, splintering apart. He closed his eyes to avoid debris and felt himself leaning backwards out the window. He swiftly jabbed his working blade into the top of the frame, which promptly stopped him from falling,

His face displayed an unamused look as he just stared now. "If you expect forgiveness..." he told Veng. "Then would you accept an apology as well? Or is this all one way?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:00 am

"I don't see why I should." Veng answered, helmet fins twitching.

Rage was laughing, he found his hit to be rather amusing apparently.

Veng's expression sort of changed momentarily. Was it really that he wanted to KILL Whiskey? Or was it just.....he shook his head, suddenly he realized he wasn't feeling so good. Gosh why couldn't he stay angry like the rest of his family? With anger mode wearing off and reasonableness returning he found that he wasn't feeling good at all.

"Er, you take over Rage." He stated before blinking several more times and walking a short distance away from Whiskey and sitting down against a wall, curling himself up into his little emo huddle he was commonly found in.

Rage looked at him like he'd just ruined fun brother mode and took a turn for boreing mode. "Whatever." Rage answered before he approached Whiskey instead with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:07 am

Whiskey watched Veng. He could tell he was thinking something he didn't expect too, as his actions kind of gave that away. That and the fact that he let Rage pilot the kill plane from there.

When Rage was approaching his slid his blade out of the windowframe until just a little bit was keeping him up, that was he could let himself fall easily if he wanted.

His expression turned curious. "Come now Mr. Rage...." he told him. "I've never done a thing to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:25 am

"So?" Rage asked, so reasonable he was, "You did something. I don't remember what exactly, but you did something we don't like! Which means you need to die!" He seemed quite certain of this.

If veng had been listening to him no doubt he'd have facepalmed over Rage's reasoning, but he seemed to be in his own little world. Probably thinking it over. Because in the middle of the conflict was the best time.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:35 am

Whiskey looked very indifferent.

"Mr. Rage, did you even think about what you planned to do before coming....up here?" he asked. He glanced down at the ground far below him. It didn't scare him, even if he only had one blade to dig into stuff he was fine...he could do it with just his hands if he wanted.

Dizzy quietly walked over and sat by Veng. He smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:38 am

Veng took no notice of Dizzy either. Moody TEENAGER >=U

"Of course I did!" Rage answered, before he decided to swing his claw where Whiskey was as of current, "Come up here and kill you! best planning there is!"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:44 am

Whiskey pushed out with his legs, so his torso was completely out of the window and his feet and blade were all that was in range. However, this must have been enough because he hissed and yanked a now bleeding foot out the window. It was quite the clean hit, right across the top. If he spilled any alcohol in there it would hurt badly for sure.

Rage was too close for comfort, he pulled his blade out and let himself lean out backwards before falling. Rather abruptly, he turned in the air and stabbed his blade into the wooden siding, stopping himself rather quickly. He looked up.

"Some plan Mr. Rage." he said loudly.

Dizzy didn't care if Veng was emo he just liked to be next to him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:51 am

Rage apparently did not think Whiskey would jump out the window because he was staring out rather surprised. He pulled his head back in before looking to see where Veng was, "Hey Veng, he jumped out the window."

Veng didn't answer, so Rage shrugged and grabbed more chunks of counter, and anything else he saw laying around >=U and brought them back over to the window before throwing stuff at Whiskey. =)

Vengeance glanced at Dizzy. Before getting up and taking off rather quickly out of the room. He was rather athletic himself unlike certain others in his family and despite his apparent not feeling so greatness of MAJOR SURGERY =) he took a short cut for himself, thanks to his claw upon exiting building. Before running around it to the outside of where Whiskey would've been.

Did he intend to do anything? No...no not really, maybe he was just trying to prove that his brother wasn't as much of an idiot as he was acting =) ...and had...planned this ahead.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Whiskey was hanging from a lower windowsill, luckily nobody seemed to be in the room to freak out about it. He was rather....unprepared to be clobbered by whatever Rage threw. He was startled when it suddenly hit him, he hadn't been looking at all.

He looked up and glared, putting his wounded arm up to try and block any debris from hitting him in the head.

"Stop tearing up my apartment!" he yelled up, even if he COULD afford another, he didn't need that one ruined.

Dizzy was watching Rage and was rather amused. "Did he fall yet?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:44 pm

"Nah not yet." Rage answered, ignoring Whiskey's request for him not to tear up the apartment he kept tossing stuff down. He smiled and waved at Whiskey before trying to shove a chair through the window. It didn't want to fit very well so parts broke off =) Sending a big part out first followed by the remains afterwards.

"Why not? You're not gonna need it." Rage stated to Whiskey.

Vengeance was watching from below. Tossing stuff out the window? Hm, interesting tactic. Veng wasn't extra visible since he was standing in a place still pretty much covered by shadows and he wasn't moving, with his darker colors, it hid him fairly well.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:57 pm

"Because-!" Whiskey started, before the big part of the chair hit his wounded arm, which in turn yanked his blade out of the window.

He was in a freefall for a little while, moving his limbs to get his mid air stability. He shoved the chair out of the way and stabbed one of his blades into a window, which broke. His blade slipped out and he fell another story before doing the same tactic again, but this time his momentum had slowed and his blade caught. He was now about 8 stories off the ground.

Someone screamed, there had been someone in THAT room.

Dizzy inched closer to the window. He wanted to see out, but he didn't want Rage to get mad at him. He sort of eyed him as he got increasingly closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-