MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:17 am

Whiskey glared at Rage. "He would have been dead already if I HADN'T." he retorted. "You and your Dad would have finished him off." he shook his head. It never seemed like he was appreciated. Did he hang around with the wrong people? Or were his actions just always poorly decided? He wasn't sure.

"Mr Blood." he said, kneeling down as if Blood had any real importance. OOOOO BURNED.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:22 am

Blood keeled author of Whiskey's RP side =U

Ahem. No He didn't. He looked to, he didn't look all that thrilled at all. He was semi visible right now by the way. His helmet fins clanked together and he merely nodded to Whiskey.

"What now?" He asked...which also sounded displeased.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:33 am

Whiskey sensed Blood was impatient...or something. It didn't make sense he always seemed to be here.

"It's...Mr. Vengeance again." he said, sort of cringing since he thought Blood would be angered by this fact.

"He's only got a few hours to live and the medics are requesting more information about him."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:37 am

"Well then he has a problem doesn't he?" Blood answered before rather RUDELY turning away.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:43 am

Whiskey glared at Blood. "The whole gang is a pile of turd." he said loudly.

I kid. >_>

Whiskey did glare though. So much for help from him. How did they survive this long? Did they let the weak die? Does that mean Vengeance was weak? He stood up angrily and hurried out of Blood's area.

He was going to find Wrath now. =U And was looking.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:51 am

(XDDDDD)

Wrath was fairly easy to find. Simply follow the screaming. Yes there was screaming in this case, not from Wrath from someone else. Someone else who wouldn't be alive much longer. He tossed said zetra aside.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:54 am

Whiskey approached him, his eye glowing. He was just about fed up with everyone's attitude from this place.

"Mr. Wrath." he said lowly and slowly, trying not to upset him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:56 am

Wrath was upset by nature. He made some sort of grumble and rolled his eyes about seeing Whiskey there. He had his spotty buddy with him, not that it mattered, lucky for him he wasn't getting beaten to a pulp at the moment.

"What do you want?" He growled at Whiskey.

Domino merely looked at him and sort of waved when Wrath wasn't looking >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:05 am

(xD Domino.)

Whiskey saw Domino, but could not wave back or nod his head or anything in the presence of Wrath. He might seem weak or 'soft' or something.

"Mr. Vengeance has only hours to live...the um...the units trying to save him need more information on him."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:09 am

(XDD indeed)

Domino FROWNED. GOSH why did everyone have to be so grumpy? He went back to messing with some random shiny piece of trash.

Wrath gave Whiskey a rather...odd look that looked like a sarcastic 'are you serious? that's why you're bugging me?'

"What units?" He asked, in his typical accusing tone as he glared at Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:11 am

Whiskey cursed what Wrath asked in his head, but showed no such emotion on his face.

"Doctors." he said, knowing there would be a bad result. What was he supposed to do? Lie?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:16 am

Wrath's glare quite intensified, no doubt he wished to hurt Whiskey greatly. Instead he punched the poor unsuspecting Domino which knocked him flat forward. Domino blinked in surprise and scrambled to get up and covered his head, now somewhat watching the conversation. Why did things always get violent so fast?

He had been sitting down, but now he stood up. "Who do you think you are?" He asked all angry and what not. "You know what? I hope he DOES die. I should make SURE he dies! That stupid--"

"He is your kid ya know." Domino added quite out of nowhere.

"NO ONE, asked you SPOT." Wrath answered, and shoved Domino down again. c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:21 am

Whiskey was mad now. Typical Wrath response.

"He didn't do anything to you." he said angrily, of course mentioning Domino. "You wish to harm me? Come do it." he told him, suddenly caring about Domino.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:28 am

"What?" Wrath looked genuinely confused for a moment before figuring it out, "Oh, him. Right. " He sighed before picking Domino up and shoving him forward, "Creep, meet Domino."

Domino waved again, big surprise, before kind of looking at Wrath as if expecting to get punched again, which surprisingly he didn't do. "I beat him up a lot." He shoved him out of the way again and smirked. "Look, I'd love nothing more than to tear you to shreds and then stomp those into the ground and toss them in a pit of acid." He pondered it for a moment, yes he would love to do that, "But Blood isn't entirely convinced you're a bad guy...yet. And he wouldn't appreciate if I--" He stopped short and smirked. Who cared about Blood. He swung his claw at Whiskey instead. If you recall, Wrath is more skilled than Rage, he may be insane and swing his arm around a lot too but he had a better precision and what not.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:32 am

Whiskey nodded his head at Domino and was listening to Wrath. When Wrath started to swing, he tried to duck and back away, however, Wrath's claw very easily caught his forearm of the arm he was still covering his eye with.

He stumbled backwards after the hit, plasma dripping out onto the ground. His eye flashed and crackling could be heard. He wanted tot say something so badly, but he had just given Wrath permission to attack him.

He grabbed his now bleeding arm and kind of hissed, he didn't expect grabbing it to hurt so badly.

"Why don't you care about your son?!" he suddenly asked, a little more angrily than he wished but he was hurt and it was what he did.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:46 am

Wrath merely smirked, his claw still sort of raised, he would not doubt claw at Whiskey again amidst his stumble followed by pain and what not. For he was not very nice. So yes, he swung his claw at him again. He was primarily trying to go for arm/hand. Why? Because they were something used a lot and he was being a meanie. Actually more like bend of arm/hand, one or the other he didn't care which. He aimed for the one furthest away because if he missed it he could always hit hand and if he didn't miss arm then he could hit both!

"Why should I?" He asked. He totally meant it too. "He's small, pathetic and gives me a bad reputation. How the heck can I have a kid like HIM and pretend I'm in anyway proud of him or CARE for that matter?"

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:54 am

Whiskey's eye widened and he tried to duck and back away again, it seemed to work with many physical attackers but not this BIG GUY.

Wrath's claws got him across the hand covering his eye, he almost bent down right into it. It tore the claw away from his eye instantly exposing it to light and making it hurt.

Whiskey made an odd gurgle and growl thing as he spun around, Wrath's hit was powerful. He bent over, trying to shield his eye with his shadow for a moment as he positioned his newly clawed hand over it. Plasma began to drip into his eye, making him remove his hand because dang it the plasma hurt too.

He was now feeling the pain of the light in his eye and he was yelling at Wrath.

"What is your problem?! You can't talk without fighting too?! Geez did you ever think about SHOWING Mr. Vengeance any ways to be like you?! Huh? Maybe he wouldn't embarrass you if you'd spend a little more time training him and less time putting him down or-" the pain from his eye interrupted him as he grabbed it and growled.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:05 am

Wrath was not at all intimidated or sorry for that matter. He was still smirking.

"Funny how quick an attitude can change with a little pain." He scoffed, "Maybe you'll go blind too, that'd make it even better." He looked at his claw and picked something off of it. Probably either a sliver of something from Whiskey or the uh poor dead guy in the corner. He flicked it away. He watched Whiskey being in pain and what not for a bit before answering his other question PROUDLY, "That's what Hunters do. But you wouldn't know that since you prefer hanging out with that dandelion of a Hunter, Vengeance." He stated it to sound like quite an insult. He was acting highly disinterested in Whiskey before rubbing his fingers a bit, "Honestly, if he showed half a hope I might have. But.....He doesn't. At all." He noticed Whiskey was OBVIOUSLY in pain c: and that merely pleased him. Of course he refused to give Veng any credit in the doing though. Of what had happened to Whiskey's eye I mean.

Domino was just being rather quiet and generally trying to ignore it all. He had set about messing with the little shiny thing again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Whiskey glared at Wrath, his right eye was glowing brightly and his left was...well...quite dim.

"My attitude." he said slowly. "Has not changed. The way I express it...has."

Whiskey was very close to making a comment about how horrible a father Wrath was. If Whiskey hadn't been there, Veng probably would have been dead by now. After all, Whiskey had no influence on Veng going and running into Dizzy. He was confident what played out was not entirely his fault.

"Don't try and tell me what I prefer." Whiskey said in a low tone. It was mostly his way of trying not to explode at Wrath. "You think you and your gang are the first hunters I've ever had a run in with?" he scoffed.

His eye was getting used to the light now, but he realized it was extremely hard to get an image from. Everything was dark and blurry in that eye and he found himself closing it just to have a clear picture using only his right.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm

Wrath's response was very similar to his prior ones. A generally scoffing sounding snort followed by his usual smirk. He was no doubt finding Whiskey's statements and what not to be amusing.

"First real Hunters by the sound of how stupid you take us for." He took a few steps and kicked the dead body of the zetra on the floor out of his way, "We're.....different you know." His tone was almost even mellow, which was particularly odd for him, "We don't care about relationships, we don't care about having friends." He turned to look at Whiskey again, "Friendships and everything else are built on the efficiency of killing and brutality." Yes that definitely pleased him, his statement that was, "And further more...." He clasped his hands together momentarily and smirked again.

Domino backed up as if he saw this to be a bad sign. Wrath smirking in general was though.

"I'll tell you whatever the heck I want to!" Wrath growled at him, it was border lining yelling as was common. He had stepped closer to Whiskey again. He had no fear of Whiskey attacking him. For one that would probably cause some serious issues with their 'alliance' and two, Wrath was heck of hard to hurt anyway. "And if you disagree, then you can go running back to your little home." Of course he had said this in a mocking tone. For he was not nice.

He wished to grab Whiskey by his stupid and pitiful head >=U so that he could be evil and use his claw to mess with magnetic forces c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:50 pm

Whiskey did a good job of not changing his expression while Wrath spoke an approached him, if I do say so myself.

"I have not insulted your intelligence." Whiskey told him. "Yet you claim I have, are you confident you're the first 'smart' hunters I've encountered?"

He took a deep breath, why did he need to do that? Breathing was involuntary. He did not like that.

"Don't care about relationships or friends...I see. So Mr. Rage's invincibility from you is all his doing then? What about Mr. Blood? Or everyone else you don't tear to shreds? I'd be interested to see what you would...consider that Respect perhaps? Tolerance?"

Whiskey had full intentions of leaving soon, but Wrath's comment about running back to his house had challenged him to stay.

"Yet I suppose you would be insulted if one were to speak about your inability to be a good father." he finally added. He tensed up, he was ready to dodge, or run. Only a fool would stay and fight with Wrath. While he knew Wrath understood that, he was expecting some future comments about his courage or something. His eyes narrowed at the thought.

(BTW Ten if you want Wrath to interrupt or something feel ABSOLUTELY FREE to let me know and I'll cut it off there or just let me know where you're interrupting. =P Cause I kinda doubt Wrath would let Whiskey continue like that. xD)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:16 pm

(yes but in the absence of brad the rules change so we can have longer repkies XDDDD)

Wrath was completely silent actually. Very odd for him. It had nothing to do with Ten wanting big repkies when she can't go back and forth instantly with brad. XPP Anyway. Domino watched attentively. Someone was going to DIE. He betted on it being Whiskey. However, simply put he didn't comment in reply to Whiskey with words, he instead shouted something, who knew what, and tried to violently claw at him again. Sadly Ten is gonna need brad imput =c Oh well, I suppose he isn't gonna be on again til night anyway XD, "I don't have to answer pointless questions!!" He growled at him, before going absolutely insane swinging his claw arm around and knocking stuff over in the room amidst his long swings.

Domino retreated under the desk thing as stuff came crashing down all over. Such a destructive zetra.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:27 am

Whiskey was ready for an attack, he figured Wrath would. How could he not?

Anyway since he was actually kinda prepared this time he managed to dodge out of the way, and took that opportunity to try and get some distance. He did a fast jog backwards, just so he could keep an eye (literally I guess. xD) on Wrath. He was intending to leave the room so he could have a wide open space to evade and flee, if need be.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:33 am

Wrath clawed at something else by himself, sending it hurtling towards the entrance, and several other things different directions. Whiskey had angered him no doubt. After hitting everything within his range he went after Whiskey again, and clawed a good chunk out of the doorway in the process.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:41 am

Whiskey barely saw incoming debris stuff. He covered his face with his arms, his blades shot out and he ducked into a more secure position. The stuff hit him, two chunks hit his right arm, his blade lessened the impact of that. However, another chunk smashed just above his foot, causing him to tumble. A final piece hit him in the stomach, which caused him to start to fall backwards. In a panic he tried to stand up. It only made him stumble backwards until he hit the wall. It happened faster than Brad typed it.

Whiskey saw Wrath incoming and hurried out of the doorway. Good thing too, he was only a moment away from being smashed. Whiskey couldn't help but have a small grin. After all, he was used to these situations and were something he actually found himself enjoying.

"I thought relationships meant nothing to you!" Whiskey yelled back to him, thinking he was mad about the comment he made about his fatherness.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:50 am

(XDDDDD Nice brad)

Wrath hated dumb quick zetras. For obvious reasons. They were harder to hit and that lead to him getting angrier. However he could cover good distance with his general size. He still followed after him, clawing at anything he seemed to think was in his way or plain nearby.

"They don't!!" Wrath shouted, "I don't care about relationships!" He clawed a poor random zetra aside as he said such.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:56 am

(Poor random zetra. xD)

Whiskey continued along. Because of his one dead transmitter he could not judge where Wrath was by hearing, so much as he had to glance back every once and a while. He liked to exploit his nimbleness and did so by doing some unnecessary maneuvers over some obstacles.

"Then what's the problem?!" he asked. Whiskey was actually feeling kinda bad now for making Wrath mad....after all, Wrath had helped him with that...stuff he poured on him. He swore under his breath. Why did he need to think this way?

He stopped running just forward and turned around. He rushed up to the top of some higher rubble, as sort of an advantage point.

"This is stupid." he commented. He didn't think it was, Wrath's actions were justified, guilt was just making him want to stop.

Poor random zetra. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-