MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Vide
PostSubject: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:47 am

Brad wanted to see this short thing so I post it >=U
-------------------

“Ugh! You scared him away with your stupid face!”

Yeah, me. It’s always my fault.

“Your ugliness would’ve made him run away eventually!”

“I hate you!”

“I love you too!”

Yeah, she storms off, after rolling her eyes of course. What? Isn’t that how your life is too? Hm? What was going on? Oh, you know the usual. My sister likes to blame me for making her lose boyfriends. No…it can never be her own ugliness. I wouldn’t go out with her. Er, well if she wasn’t my sister I mean.

You know what? Just shut up. I didn’t mean it like—forget it. That’s not the point anyway. I’m Vengeance, believe it or not, my name really isn’t all that weird from the rest of my family. My family…ugh, yeah. You think yours is bad? Huh, yeah wait until you meet mine. My family gives horrible a new definition. Don’t believe me? Check it out for yourself!”

Last edited by Mega10 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:52 am

Ooo *tells you about it in IM and just wants to post here*
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:59 am

dumbface =U XDDD hai. XD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:10 pm

what the heck?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:40 am

derp I r dumbface.

Sad Link *Watches his title go to someone else*
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:46 pm

XDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:20 am

You decided to stay? Huh, well your choice I guess. I guess that means I can go ahead and tell you the rest of the story. What story? What do you mean what story? The one I’m telling of course! Anyway, let’s see, it was a windy Monday I believe. I dunno what month, it’s not important! Look, if you can’t shut up and listen then you can go back to your cozy little home. I’m the storyteller here, I’ll tell it how I want.
Now where was I…oh right, Mondays. Yeah it was a windy day. I was outside. Oh, we live in ruins by the way. No, not like that. Our home is actually the remains of some really old structures. We call them ruins because, well, they’re ruined I guess. I don’t know. Whatever, it’s where we live and I was outside.

It was a cold day. I already mentioned the winds, but that aside, Oceanside is cold in winter. I wouldn’t recommend sleeping on the ground, you might get stuck there. Yes, actually I do know that from experience, thank you very much. I’ll have you know the crisis was solved.

So I was out there, in the freezing cold, waiting. Do you know how boring that is? It’s more boring than listening to Spite fuss over me and Rage being annoying, and that’s boring. I was waiting for…what was I waiting for? Come to think of it, I was just sitting out there for no reason. Wanted to see if I could freeze to death actually.

So I was minding my own business, trying out these scientific procedures when Spite came up out of nowhere and flicked one of my helmet fins with her claw. Helmet fins are generally a sensitive spot. Especially a helmet fin, transmitter combo, which is what I have. That is a very important piece of machinery to go around disrespecting like such.

“Oww…what was that for?”

“What do you think?”

I stood up, I hoped she realized she’d just ruined my science experiment, “I don’t know, but I bet it was stupid.”

She gave me a rather disgusted look and shook her head. “My boyfriend?”

“You don’t have one.”

“Exactly! Thanks to you!”

“You’re welcome.” I pulled myself up on the wall that divided the old work yard from our place, “Now if you don’t mind, I’m busy.”

“Doing what?” Her sarcastic looks really got on my nerves. I mean sure, I did it too, but she did it without any reason. I on the other hand reserved them for certain occasions.

“Seeing if I’ll freeze to death.”

You won’t believe this. I hardly could myself. She shoved me over the wall backwards. There happened to be a wheelbarrow full of water on the other side, so I crashed into it before flipping it and myself over.

How do you like that? No respect for science. I pulled myself out of the mess and stated my displeasure with reasonable um…what’s the word….reasonability.

“The heck?! Are you tryin’ to kill me or something?”

I scrambled to get back up on the wall; it wasn’t as easy now that my stupid clothes were soaked. My own sister, sheesh. When I finally got up there, I found she was smirking at me.

“I was helping you with your experiment!” Her smirk twisted into an innocent smile.

Anyone who fell for that was an idiot. She’d started walking away, head high and what not. She thought she’d won! Hmph, she was wrong about that. I’d show her—later of course. I let her go. She’d see soon enough. What? I’m serious. She didn’t win! I can tell you that much with confidence. You think you know so much, just you wait ‘n see.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:45 am

YAAAAAAY. Very Happy More story! Wow and it's personal too. =O I like how you didn't give it a title or anything as if Veng were actually telling it. =O Nice choice. Wink Domino likes it too he keeps looking at it. =D

xDDD So the day is important but not the month. xD 0.0 He tells me to shut up the very next line after I typed some of this comment! xDD Timing win. How To Say You're Outisde - Long Winded Edition. Geance, Veng.

(Domino almost seems like a reading companion he is so lively and it's lengthy enough to make it seem so different all the time. xD)

xDD Stuck on the ground. xD Oceanside? =. Cool. Well I guess Veng is not telling story while frozen to the ground, thanks for clearing that up buddy. Wink Spite=boring I see. Funny, I never thought of her that way VENG. >=. Scientific procedures!!! HA HA HA! xD Flick. >=. Be nice Spite. xDD Experiment RUINED. Waaay to go Spite. >=.

He bets it was a stupid reason. xDD He reserves his sarcastic looks. Wink xD Reasonable reasonability. xD Water and freezing cold. I think Spite re-initiated his experiment with some flair. Ah yes Spite agrees. xDD (I really did comment before reading that. xD I type my thoughts as I read so I don't forget. Wink )

Veng is now living up to his name....and the name Dizzy calls him. Watch out Spite. >=D I dunno why I was happy I have nothing against Spite. =. ANYWAY Ten great job with the story. Very Happy I am really enjoying the style of course and insight into the very complicated mind of the Vengeance. I scary

Thank you very much for posting and great job! =D
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:00 am

It's personal...that sounds funny. XD

yes Domino does =D XD See, he knew what you were up to Brad =U
LOL Geance Veng FTW XDDDD

well if he does seem that way that's good XD My plot was to make him animated and just moving about as if he were standing there checking stuff out. Dom that is.

She is VERY boring Wink XD Yes, she had no respect for science which I almost called violence.

Hahaha XDD Bradhas timing win I see

Well he's claiming he will anyway >_>

thanks Very Happy *has two more chapters that need to be typed*
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:08 am

Claiming. =O A hint of the future? xD

Yay two more chapters. 0.0
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:41 am

yes brad it is =) XD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:46 am

So you probably figured I’d start this by telling you how I got Spite back. Well I’m not. Why not? Because…well, I decided against it. I had better things to do with my time. It may come as a surprise to you but…I was rather busy staring at the ground. I did that often.
The floor isn’t judgmental. The floor doesn’t tell me I’m wearing eyeliner, or that I’m a runt or some degrading equivalent. It doesn’t threaten me and look at me like I’m some outcast. The floor would listen if I talked to it—that makes is smarter than my brother anyway. What it lacks is…everything else.

Oh well, I was destined to be hated, and stare at floors. Ours happened to be broken and splotched with blood and plasma in case you wondered. Had some grass growing too. I’m not lazy; I just don’t have anything worth doing.

Okay, so maybe earlier was a stretch of the truth. No, I wasn’t fine, no I wasn’t normal, and…well, I was usually the ‘loser’ who got picked on. Yep, that was me, Vengeance. The hated. I’m surprised they didn’t change my name to Disappointment or Fail or something like that.

See, in reality, my dad hates me, my brother is a jerk and my sister…well she’s my sister, and I think she’d like me to disappear fifty percent of the time. Trust me, it’s no fun. Living in a gang tends to put a damper on one’s social life to begin with. My dad’s like an assistant leader and my mom…well, I don’t know much about her, other than she was rich. My dad sees being rich as a bad thing. Me on the other hand—that’s what I want. I’ll get it someday…after I figure out how to get out of this prison anyway.

You don’t have to stick around you know. My life is pretty boring. No, that wasn’t meant as a joke…
Now if you’re not leaving, there are a few things you should know. The biggest thing in my way is my dad—Wrath. I mean that literally too. He’s huge. I’ve never met a bigger zetra in my life honestly, and I’m his least favorite. Apparently he ordered the monster son pack, not the individual with new, improved, distinct personality pack.

My second problem is my brother. He’s a lot like our dad actually and I could be too if I…gained a lot of weight…and muscle…and grew a few feet. Anyway, he’s another problem. The third problem? Eh…just keep listening. You’ll figure it out I’m sure. Alright. So with all that junk out of the way, I can get back to what I was saying. Actually, we’ll jump into the future by a few days. Why? Because the rest would kill you with boringness.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:11 am

Yes Veng, I did expect that to be how you started this. Even though above I was informed that you only 'claim' you would, and that it was a hint of the future, I STILL thought you'd get her back somehow. Busy staring at the ground. Waiting to see some seismic activity there? xD Oh I see, perhaps you need something living to talk to or find someone who loves you dude. D= The ground...not healthy. xD

Destined to be hated? I doubt it. Why do I act like I'm talking to you Veng when you'll never answer what I am saying? o.0 I know why....extremely convincing writing that's why!!! BTW Veng yes I had wondered what it looked like. >_> xD

Yeeeeeah Veng see? You could have been named Disappointment, or Fail or something, but you weren't....you're...VENGEANCE. Got a nice ring to it doesn't it? Stop beating yourself up about everything. D= Ah Veng, see? You are somewhat normal. You want money and you want to get out of prison, I think a lot of people share those two wants.

Apparently he ordered the monster son pack, not the individual with new, improved, distinct personality pack. <----- HA HA HA!!!! Niiiiiice. Very Happy I love that. xD

Well thank you Veng for once again giving me insight into stuff without making it boring. Yay for warping to the future. As for YOU Ten, I think as you can tell from this comment and my first one, that you make this very much like Veng is right there talking to the reader and I get so carried away and stuff. =O Amazing and very um...engrossing and engaging. Very Happy Thank you for posting!!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Sorry it took so long for the tenith of megas to reply to the bradeth of hummrs. Yes of course he is waiting for siesmic activity. He IS the scientist afterall. Yes he needs to find a friend >_> other than the ground.
I am answering for him you see =U I am his secretary who does not agree with his views =)

Yay for convincing writing!
Want money and no jail time= every person'sdesire. XD

YAY! I made something you loved =D XDD

Well I'm glad you get carried away, its part of my goal >_> XDD
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:28 am

It did not take you long at all. >=. xD A scientist. 0.0 Indeed I had forgotten. D= You do not agree with his views. xDD

You make many things I love, silly. >=. Ah yes I bet it was part of your goal. =D You succeeded. =) xD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:17 pm

I do not lol c: XDDD

And yes, Veng the scientist >_> .........in name anyway.

yay for successful goals. Almsot said gloves.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:45 pm

A few nights later, I was napping in the evening—yeah, I operate on a different schedule—it wasn’t the best, but it’d do. I was on an old mattress. The springs jab you the entire time, but it was warmer than the floor.

I bet Rage didn’t feel the darn springs when he flopped down on it from time to time. He just looked too comfortable. He was probably too fat. Don’t tell him I said that.

Anyway, guess who woke me up? None other than Rage. He couldn’t just ask either. He had to go jab his claw into my side. It got me up for sure, I’ll admit that. It hurt…it’s not funny. It took me a moment to figure out where he was thanks to the fact we had no lights.

If you happen to be curious, Rage is nearly as tall as our dad. And, not to sound like a total weirdo, but he’s got a more narrow build than him though, if you ask me. He likes to claim otherwise. Don’t get me wrong, he could make for a great football type player if zetras had teams, and he didn’t want to kill them all. Anyway, he had black hair like the rest of us; he kept his near shoulder length. Probably thought it was ‘unique,’ that or he didn’t care. Oh, his armor was primarily red and white. Dunno where he got the color like that from. Oh, and just like me, he inherited the great fanged mouth. Sarcasm there. They’re annoying. Always rubbing.

Back to what I was saying—he woke me up. Rudely.

What?

“Oh nothin’, just wondered what you were doin’!”

Sometimes he made me wonder.

“I was sleeping.”

“Yeah, I had to wake you up.”

Ever feel like a conversation is going nowhere? I sure did. I gave him a long, hard look. Granted it did nothing. It was dark after all.

“Whatever, I’m going back to sleep.”

Before I had time to, Rage flung himself down on it, making it creak. I let my natural inclination to twitch my right helmet fin take control. Seriously, had he just done that?

“Hey, the bed was mine.”

“You got up.”

“You made me.”

“Then I’m smart.”

“Get off.”

“Make me.”

“Jerk.”

“Enjoy the floor.”

Hmph. Stupid brother. He knew I couldn’t make him. The floor was bitter cold. The kind of cold that makes your joints ache and feel like they weigh a thousand pounds. Fine. He could have the bed. I didn’t really want it anyway. Okay, well I sort of did, but I’d do just fine without it.

There were ways around this problem you see. Spite had a bed after all. And she most likely wasn’t there. My bet was on her being out searching for a new boyfriend. I don’t know why she bothered. She’d never end up with one anyway.

So I headed out across the ruins to find where her’s was at. That was harder than it sounds in the perfect darkness. Sure, I’d grown up here my whole life but that didn’t make the path strewn with stupid zetraloids much easier. I only tripped on a few I think. I’m not entirely sure, but I got there eventually.

She had her own room, lucky. I was stuck with Rage. I welcomed myself in and found her bed by tripping over the top of it. That’s when I remembered she had lights in her room. I went ahead and got back up to find them and did so rather easily.

It was a bland room for sure. A bed, a stupid wood thing she kept stuff in. Hm, yeah she did have stuff. I will admit I wondered what she kept in there from time to time. She didn’t take kindly to me going through her stuff usually.

I wasn’t as tired as I had thought I was. Actually, I was growing increasingly interested in what was in the dresser. So…I decided to check it out. What she didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her anyway. I glanced around, and listened to make sure she wasn’t around—or anyone else. Didn’t hear much, just the very faint and distant honk of a horn, probably someone on the main road.

Well, it seemed safe enough. I slowly pulled open one of the drawers and glanced inside. Huh, I had expected something more interesting than clothes. Why couldn’t have had had money…there was actually a rather interesting looking bottle thingy…sprayer…type yeah. It was some kind of small container. Why would she keep that in clothes? I decided to take it out to examine the odd thing. Did she even know it was there?

It looked like if you pressed down the little…top thing it would spray stuff. So I tried it. It worked. Yeah next time I ‘d make a note not to hold it towards myself though. As far as I could tell, it just smelled like something, hadn’t seemed to have really done anything. Flowers maybe. Yeah, I think flowers. That’d be just great. I’d come back smelling like flowers. I tossed the stupid thing aside as well as some of the clothes. She had to have something cooler buried at the bottom.

It was rather disappointing to find out I was wrong. I found a rather odd looking shirt thing though in the process. Did she seriously wear it? She’d look stupid in it I bet. No wonder she kept it at the bottom. What was the purpose of it anyway? I decided to see if it’d look as stupid as I thought it would. What? No it wasn’t weird. It was scientific. Just like earlier. Someone had to perform all the science experiments around where I lived it, might as well be me.

It took quite a bit of doing to get it on, partially because I hadn’t taken off my trench coat. That and the thing was kind of stretchy or something, elastic? I don’t know, but it clung really tight and made it hard. I didn’t like it. Not at all. It probably looked a lot worse on me than it did her, but it was still flat out ugly.

I glared at it in the mirror on her dresser. It wasn’t pink or anything, just weird and tight. I can also add on a more negative not the thing was too short even on me, it must have been way too short for her. Although that did tend to be a style amongst girls from what I’d seen in the magazines.

Shut up, we’re not talking about the magazines. Anyway! I mean it; don’t bring those up…ever. So after I’d glared at the ugly thing in the mirror for a bit, I decided the science experiment was over. Only problem was the science experiment had other plans. I couldn’t seem to quite…grab it. Or get it to go anywhere for that matter. Alright. We had an issue. I picked up the stuff I’d thrown on the floor and tried to get the science experiment off again. Still no luck.

Hmm…I’d have to figure it out later. Spite could appear anytime. I had no clue when she’d left and I’d been securing her room for her for quite some time by now. Reluctantly, I headed for the door with the stupid tight thing still stuck. I just needed more time that was all. I’d get it off…I hoped. All in the name of science, sheesh.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:50 am

(Yes you do!!! >=. )

Well Veng there you are again. =U Trying to hyptonize the Brad's mind for the next however long it takes to read and comment and when I think about it during the day. >=. Oh well. =)

Nappin' in the EEEEEEEVENING. =D I would agree that mattress is warmer than the floor. xD Pokey springs pokey springs. Poor wimpy Veng's back. D= Your trenchcoat should help them not poke you. =) Yes Rage is too fat to feel the springs. xD Don't tell him....>_> <_< b- but....

Okay Veng I won't tell stupid Rage because he woke you up using a very cruel method! 0.0 Oh yeah I keep forgetting Veng can't see in the dark super well like SOME PEOPLE BLOOD. Football if Rage didn't want to kill them. xD Nice one Veng.

Probably thought it was ‘unique,’ <---- HA HA HA. xDD I dunno why I find that so funny. o.0 Whoa I never thought about what Veng thought of his fangs. =O Or what it would be like really. Annoying huh? *writes this down* *doesn't really but DOES remember it because he likes weird interesting facts such as this* Rubbing all the time. =U Yes that does sound annoying. You're not used to it yet Veng? You're what like a billion or something near there? Oh well. xD

Yes he did wake you up early and rudely. =U What a fine choice of words. Wow Rage, I get the feeling you DIDN'T wonder what Veng was doing and instead just wanted to bug him. =) Or you're blind.

“I was sleeping.”

“Yeah, I had to wake you up.” <---- HA HA HA HA!!!! xDDD Okay Rage I'm not mad at you anymore that was funny. Very Happy

Long hard look that has failed. xDD Yes Veng, off to sleepyland...I bet Rage won't let ya though. =\ Okay Rage you're stupid again. >=. Veng deserves rest and you have allllll day to sleep and usualyl all night because Veng sleeps weird. =U Don't be stupid. Veng tries to kid himself about wanting the bed. xD

=O Veng has decided Spite will nevar get boyfriend. xD How nice of him. Though I suppose as long as she lives in the ruins Rage and Veng can make sure of that....and even if this BOYFRIEND still likes her they can go kill him. =) xD Path littered with zetras. xD Tough to navigate. Spite be lucky with her own room. xD Hey Veng does Spite have a nicer bed than you? Oh boy Veng is going snoopin'. >=U I get the feeling this will turn out very badly. >_>

Wrath: *is in the dress thing* 0.0 =|

Veng: Oh shi.....ngles. =) Hey dad!

Clothes. xD How boring. Poor Veng. Oh a spray bottle thing. =. Ha ha! Flooooowers. xDD Poor Veng. Rage shall commence harrassment I'm sure. And of course Veng would happen to run into every zetra in the universe the day he smelled like flowers.

Veng: =. I smell purty. >=.

Everyone: OUR NEW PRESIDENT. =D

Ahem. >_> Oh boy, being scientific again. xDD Here we go. Odd clothing was not made for you Veng, face it. xD Veng!!! Seriously man just stop doing that you're going to get caught you know. xDD END THOUGHT PROCESS. TAKE OFF CLOTHING. WHAT MAGAZINES?! >=. xDD It's stuck Veng...ya happy? Use your claw hand to cut it off and explain it or try to lie later. It's better than being seen by Rage or WRATH wearing that thing and smelling like that. 'Securing' her room? xDD Suuuuure Veng.

Science will be your downfall irrational zetra. D= ANYWAY now I will ignore you and talk to my FRIEND. >=. BTW Veng you're cool. Anyway Ten once again I have really enjoyed the chapter and this one was loong. =D Still engaging and super anusing, partly due to your skill in making Veng be such an interesting person so climbing around in his brain turns out to be much fun. =U xD Thank you for writing and typing and posting and whatever it took to get it here so my eyes could read it. =) Excellent job!!! =D
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:09 am

Did Veng succeed in hypnotizing brad? =U XD veng just likes complaining >_> He probably wants a new bed.
Lol yes not everyone has epic night vision. Describing people, one of the hardest things to accurately do from Veng's point of view XD Because I cant be all official sounding. I have to think Vengy like XD Okay shortening this cuz I gotta go to bed lol. Isee Rage got unstupid then stupid again. And yes Veng dun like his fangs >_> That and he thinks they make him look funny.

Odd clothing was indeed not made for Veng >_> XP He is to curious for his own good. Nice wording brad. End thought process take off clothing XDDD

anyway I need bedtime XD loved your comment goodnight lol =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:35 am

If you thought I should’a used my claw, join the crowd. I hadn’t thought of it personally, okay? I wished I had. Because I was still fighting with the thing when I crossed paths with the worst possible zetra ever. No, I’m not exaggerating. More than eight feet built of anger and bricks if you ask me anyway. My dad, Wrath. Greaaat. I tried not to draw attention to myself. I failed. Tripping and smashing into a wall tends to do that.

Needless to say I had gotten their attention.

“Vengeance!”

I turned to face him—them. He had his favorite buddy with him. Trust me, buddy status wasn’t one you wanted. This case was no exception. Domino was probably his favorite zetra to beat the crud out of with no reason as far as I knew. I think I was next on that list.

“It isn’t what it looks like. I swear. I’m not weird. I’m just like you!”

They both just stared. That was a bad sign. It meant they weren’t convinced.

“You’re not like me at all.”

He didn’t yell, surprisingly.

“That’s not entirely true you know. You said I was stubborn…and…and so are you.”

Silence.

“He’s got a point.” That was Mr. Spots. Aka Domino.

I was glad it wasn’t me, because it looked like it had hurt when dad punched him.

“Stubborn, yes. Dress like a girl? No.”

“Hang on, you don’t get it! I—”

“Why’s Veng smell like flowers?”

The heck? Honestly why the heck had Rage got up already?

“Shut up. I don’t smell like flowers.”

Of course now he’d want to argue his point. Now that I was trying to defend my claim, and not look like a total idiot, because you and me both know my dad had a mental block on understanding almost everything I ever said.

“Yeah you do.”

“Alright fine. I do. But it was a scientific experiment!”

Everyone was staring again. Why couldn’t anyone see the logic in this? And worst of all, why wasn’t dad yelling? Had I crippled that response by horrible surprise factor?

“I don’t even want to know. But you’re not dressing like that. Take it off.”

“Well good, because I didn’t want to d—”

Okay he wasn’t listening anyway, like usual. He just shoved me out of the way and kept walking. I shoved my hands in my pockets. Why couldn’t anyone listen for more than two seconds before some form of physical action needed to be taken? That was a common problem in my family. Communication. We had a serious problem with it. I decided to glare at them. Rage was mimicking me. Jerk.

“Will you stop that?!”

“Stop what?”

Mimicking me!”

“I’m not mimicking you. I don’t wanna look like a girl.”

“Shut it, or I’ll claw your eyes out.”

“You can’t even reach my eyes.”

My helmet fins twitched. That happens a lot. When I get mad.

“I can if I cut your legs off.”

He knew he couldn’t beat that one…I was confident. Even more so when he just stared blankly…then he ruined my logic by turning towards me with a smirk. Smirk was bad. That meant his brain was actually working. I took a few steps back just in time to avoid him swinging his claw arm at me. I should’ve known as much. It was time to uh…retreat. I could do that. I took off in the opposite direction.

“Stop it, Rage!!” He didn’t listen of course. But that was okay. I had found Spite. Perfect! “Spite, save me!” Er, yes it was braver than it sounded. I retreated behind her and pointed at Rage who had stopped in front of her. “Claw him! Claw him!”

“What? Why are you—”

“Spite, move!” That was Rage by the way.

“Shut up, Rage!!”

You’d be surprised to know he did. She hadn’t even clawed him! It was all cool until she turned to me. The shirt. Crud. I’d forgotten. She glared. I had no…remarkable response other than to grin. You’d think she could forgive her own brother but nooo…She wanted to kill me now too.

“Eh…I’ll talk to you guys later!” I made a quick change in plans.

It was time to hide…for a long time. Once I lost them that was. So here’s a little avoidance 101. When engaging in strategic escape, one should spare nothing. What does that mean? It means run like heck. I was doing that pretty well.

Easily cleared a fallen pillar, took a sharp left, I think it was, climbed up the incline and headed across the crumbly upper floor. Why that way? Because I knew they didn’t like it. Neither did I actually. However, it was in my best interest to put that aside. See the floor up here was wet from the rain and the patchy walls. You’d have thought we could get a better place with being the most feared gang in the city, but nooo we go live illegally in some old, forsaken, dump heap.

I paused for only a split second when I came to the last level. As far as I could tell they were still following, which meant I risked seeing if they’d get bored or not. I had my doubts given our generally stubborn nature. Well, time to hang out on the roof. The windows of this place were more like square cut outs with no covering. I’m not sure what this place was used for, I’m not thinking any kind of kingly castle though, that’s for sure.

Either way, I could fit through them just fine. Geez it was a pretty long way down if I were to say…slip. Not that I would of course. I was better than that. I dug my claw in as I pulled myself through the window and swung my other arm up on the roof. It took a couple moments to get a secure enough foothold to push myself up the rest of the way, but I did it. The roof was flat and thick just like everything else was, so I didn’t have to worry about falling off of a slope really…just through holes…and missing chunks. I hurried to the center. As long as Rage didn’t get any great ideas to punch through the top or something I’d be fine. He probably wouldn’t find it worth the effort anyway.

Wow, see? Told you no one appreciated science. I flicked a small flake that had chipped off, watching it skitter across the top. Fun. I liked the floor better than the roof personally. Just a preference though. The wind whipped around a lot more up here and made it hard to hear most anything else. I didn’t want to have to stay up here all night again darn it. It was already cold, and pretty dark minus the few dimmed streetlights. They were that way primarily because they were so filled with bugs and uncared for.

I may not have wanted to stay up here, but it wasn’t like I could really change the facts. I tore the shirt with one claw finger rather easily and pulled the stupid thing off. That stupid thing that had caused me all that trouble already. I was glad to be getting rid of it and just to prove it; I held it over the side of the roof.
“Alright, ugly shirt thing, say goodbye.”

I didn’t give it a chance to bargain with me over it though. I let it go without remorse and watched as it floated to certain death…Except it didn’t quite do as I had planned.

It fluttered about then a strong wind caught it and brought it back up towards me. How defiant. I grabbed it out of the air and tried tossing it back down. Wind was against me though. Gah! Why did everything want me to fail?! Well I wasn’t about to lose to some stupid force of nature. I wiped the thing across the roof that was already wet. Ha! Now it’d work. I threw the thing as hard as I could back towards the ground. It worked! It was crashing down like the little cheap foamy airplane things I saw kids get disappointed by all the time. Score!

Or not…crud…
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:20 am

Hi Veng. =) I'm readin' your story. =D YES I THINK YOU SHOULD USE YOUR CLAW. You didn't think of it. >_> Well isn't that fine and dandy. I don't even have a claw and that was the first thing that popped into MY head. =D

Of course. xD Wrath appears. Just your luck isn't it Veng? Well why'd ya need to trip n' smash anyway dude come on. D= Just hide or something. I dunno. xD Domino. =D At least he won't judge you Veng. Veng is just like his Dad. =D xDD

Wrath: OMG I tried that on yesterday. =D

Didn't yell. =. That's a good sign. Mayve Wrath did wear it. xDD They're both stubborn. Not something I would have said in the current situation but I can see why it would be said. =P Domino agreed. xDD And gotted punched. =( Gosh poor zetra. Rage appears! xDD Veng, Veng Veng Veng. *shakes head* It just gets worse and worse for you. All the time, always. xD

Wow Veng way to defend your lie. =U Two other oppose and you blurt out the truth. Guess I won't be letting you in on Xmas gift secrets. Wrath must have had a donut that day. Or someone fed him three bottles of happy pills. Or something. No yelling? I can't believe it either Veng. 0.0 Rage is mimicing a glare. xD He doesn't wanna look like a girl. xD Poor Veng. =P

Can't reach his eyes. =U Rage man you are relentless with those insults. Yeah Veng, cut his legs off. =D There ya go. Smirk was bad that meant his brain was actually working. xDDD Oh noes you don't have a vegetable brother. SAVE ME SISTAH. =D Wow I can see why Rage does this. >_> Ahem. Spite is surprised I see. What sort of claw and/or poison stuff does Spite have? =. Rage listened. =. I kinda expected him too. =U xD Spite saw the shirt. Abort Veng. 0.0 RUUUUUN. Took a sharp left, he thinks. >_> No it was a 180 Veng. =U xD Yeeeeeeah Blood should have decent living conditions for you guys. Good point.

Not a kingly castle. xDD Good assumption Veng. Nice climbing skills Veng. =. RAGE PUNCH. =) Nobody appreciates science. xD I'm gonna side with your sister here Veng. =U Spend the night up there AGAIN. xDD The truth comes out. See? Claw makes shirt come off easily. Didn't let it bargain with him. xDD

It was crashing down like the little cheap foamy airplane things I saw kids get disappointed by all the time. Score! <---- HA HA HA HA. xDD So true.

Or not? Hmmmmm.... =.

THANK YOU KIERSTIN. Very Happy I really enjoyed that chapter as well and it was rather lengthy as well. Very Happy Once again it was extremely amusing. Veng is a great character to 'follow' and I am still amazed how wrong everything goes for him, no wonder he's emo. You did a great job with his thoughts and actions again. xD It's so real. Thank you for posting. Very Happy You did a fantastic job overall..... as usual. =P
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:50 pm

Brad: *at store* I SHOULD USE MY CLAW! *Scrapes at box with hand*

Yes Veng is just like his dad c: Wrath: *is wearing girly shirt* 0.0

XDD LOL yes yesterday c: Yes poor Domino XDD Domino: Hey tis true =D *nod nod* He was........udner pressure D: XDD It was both, donuts and happy pills. Rage persistently teases c: Lol yes c: No vegetable =c It was 180 XDDDD Possibly =) XD

Oh and Spite just has a normal claw hand like Rage c: Veng is the only weird one. Where are your loyalties? Siding with Veng's sister =c
Nope he didn't let shirt become alive and talk at him c: XD Brad likes description of how shirt fell? yay XD

Yes the infamous or not Very Happy

Yeah Veng has epic bad timing apparently. Gets him nothing but trouble and more trouble. This chapter was longer wasn't it? .0. yay XD Glad you enjoyed it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:11 pm

The shirt had indeed gone the direction I had wanted it too. Only problem was we had visitors and it had splattered right on top of the one in the lead’s head. It had been pretty soaked when I’d decided to throw it… it looked almost intentional I suppose. I watched as the others all stared in shock. The guy who’s head it was on took it off rather abruptly and gave it a long look as it unrolled, flicking drops of water around. Next he looked up to the sky. That made sense, since it had come from the sky. Er, me. But he didn’t know that. Aside from the fact I probably looked suspicious sitting on top of a roof looking down at them at that particular time. I tried waving to them, but they didn’t seem to care about it much, rather he shouted something.

Alright, I guess I’d have to go down there and explain it was all an accident and that I was just trying to get rid of it. I wasn’t about to go back through the way I’d come though. I’d just have to go down the side…carefully. Yes it could be done, us zetras were part monkey. No, not really. But we did seem to have an unnaturally realistic grip on climbing…and unclimbing I guess. I hoped, I should say. I did so fairly painlessly, only slipping once and getting my claw tip snagged, it bent a little but I could fix it later. Finally I reached a few feet from the bottom and let go. Okay a few more than a few feet, hadn’t quite seen it right, ended up looking like I had decided to sit down rather than stand, but I got up quick enough and turned to see them.

“Hey guys I—” I paused right there and felt my helmet fins instinctively droop down as I tilted my head back to look at the guy in the front…had misjudged height too. He was more like the size of my dad. Hmm…well I sure as heck hoped he’d understand. My hopes were kind of dashed when before I had a chance to say anything else he’d tossed the thing at me and hit me square in my face with it.

“Oh, er, right, t-thanks for the shirt, I was coming to get it actually.”

They gave me an odd glare.

“It’s not mine!” I tried correcting, why did everyone think that stupid thing was mine?! “It’s my sister’s.”

“Riiight.” Lead guy answered, he didn’t look convinced in the least.

“It wasn’t supposed to hit you though, honest, that was one hundred percent mistake. See I was trying to get rid of it.”

Another odd look.

“For my sister, darn it! Stop looking at me like that!”

Oops, wrong way to word it I guess. He took a step toward me which made me decide to take a step back, right up against the wall, which forced my helmet fins up as I clutched the shirt closer…for some reason.

“Why’re you throwin’ things at me? You lookin’ to start a fight? Because I wouldn’t mind crushing you into dirt.”

“That’s sort of illogical.”

“Don’t get smart with me!”

“Sorry, sort of instinct, prefer being smart than stupid, ya know?” Apparently he didn’t see the humor in it…because he punched me…rather hard.

I didn’t answer, I just covered my face and stumbled to the side for a bit before shaking my head and looking back. Punch to the face, not fun. Especially from the Unjolly Giant. He was glaring at me as were the others he’d brought along with him. I straightened up to my full height that still was no match whatsoever.

“Alright, everyone, let’s try and solve this diplomatically, shall we?”

They didn’t say anything, just stepped closer. This was not turning out the way I had planned at all. I dropped the shirt and began fiddling with my claw hand as I took a few steps back. Yes…I needed to think of something and fast. Where was everyone else when I needed them?
“I’m detecting that there’s a problem.” I tried smiling, that’s what friendly people did after all, “Any way I can help that?”

“Where’s your dad, punk?” he growled.

Huh. I wasn’t a punk. He was a punk. Actually what was the definition of punk? Maybe I was. Meh, whatever. If I was a punk then I was a punk, regardless, I didn’t know where my dad was.

“I haven’t seen him for awhile.”

Wrong response apparently. I avoided being punched by mere inches, but it wasn’t worth it because one of the others shoved me from the side and sent me toppling over a chunk of fallen wall material. I landed rather hard and my face bounced off of it as well.

“Okay, okay, no need to get pushy, I get the hint, you want to see him, but I really don’t know where— ”

Wasn’t anyone reasonable now days? Apparently not, the center one had snatched me off the ground where I had been and held me completely off the ground by grabbing a handful of a mix of my shirt and trench coat.

“Not funny kid. Tell me where he is, or your face is gonna meet the pavement.”

I could’ve made a lot of remarks on that, but I decided it best not to. I didn’t really want my face to meet the pavement as he had said. Just then my dad had appeared from around the corner headed back towards us though. He must have heard us!

“Dad! You came to help me!”

He stopped, and the others looked over at him.

“No.” He scoffed, “Just here to talk to them.”

Leader of the visitors smirked before tossing me down again. Luckily I stopped my face from hitting the pavement this time. Although I completely didn’t avoid getting kicked by each of the other four as they walked by. Jerks. I got back up with as much dignity as I could muster up. Huh, no thanks to my dad for helping. That was for sure. He was a jerk too.

I went and picked up the dumb shirt thing before turning back to glare at them. None of them were paying attention so I decided to stick my tongue out at them. Victory was all in the eye of the beholder. Sure they may have been stronger and thrown me around a bit, but I had insulted them and gotten away with it! Feeling slightly more recovered from my previous problems I headed back into the ruins.

It was all starting to look remotely better until I bumped into Rage who had been waiting just inside. Why had I forgotten about him? It couldn’t possibly have been fearing for my life could it? If he had been a nice brother, he’d have asked me if I was okay. He wasn’t a nice brother though and instead shoved me. I stumbled and kind of fell on my back and elbows. This wouldn’t end well.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:06 am

Timing...doesn't just strike Brad and Ten in IM. Here we see a Vengeance zetraloid, throwing a shirt at the ground angrily. What is this? Random leader zetra running underneath it? Of course. xD VENG. xDD What is your problem?! You don't let them see you like that gosh. xD And then he waves. >_> xD Of course.

Us zetras are part monkey....no not really. Gee thanks. xD Climbing and unclimbing. xDD NICE. Distance judgement fail. =U xDD That was easy to imagine. Poor Veng. >_< He just got in even bigger trouble I see. =. Wrath should downsize other zetra. >_> xD

Gee Veng I wonder why everyone thinks it's yours! xDD Silly lit'l zetra. That's sort of illogical. xDDD NICE. Very Happy I find it amusing how Veng can keep his sense of humor even in the worst of times. 0.0 *scary echo* Unjolly Giant punched him. =U I wonder if Wrath would defend Veng or only attack the other zetra if he was threatened by him.

xDD Then he turns into helpful Supermarket Worker Veng. =) Immaturity. xD I wasn't a punk. He was a punk. =U xD At least he didn't say it. Gosh poor Veng. =U He has the most powerful dad in the zetra universe and he's a friggen jerk and isn't even around to help and may not even help. =. I'd like to see Wrath tear those guys apart. =) And the ones in RP. Like Whiskey. =) OKay I mean the gang who drowned Veng.

YAY WRATH IS HERE. xD Good Veng was about to be creamed. AnnnnndI typed too soon of course he isn't willing to help. Why do I keep thinking he will sometime? Poor Veng. =U Yes your dad is a jerk too. xDD Getting beat up and disrespected can easily be reversed by sticking your tongue out. xD GOSH now another jerk. D= I can see why you're emo dude but geez just leave why don'tcha. 0.0 xD Easier said than done I suppose. =P

Another great posting in this easily liked story. =P It is very entertaining and I cannot believe how much Veng has me rooting for his actions. =. And it is quite humorous yet it doesn't seem deliberate at all. Very well done. Very Happy Thank you for posting!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:46 am

timing...it effects EVERYONE. XD

he just wanted to be angry =c and it didnt let him. Veng is apparently challenged in that aspect. Youd think he of all zetras would know to lay low. Apparently he thought he could work it out.

Aye yes...Veng's 'sense of humor' is what gets him in trouble a lot >_> Brad gets to find out of Wrath defends him or not =) Brad saw the answer to be no.

Like Whiskey!! XDD BTW I love your comment c: Whiskey doesn't though. FYI, Wrath probably would've severly injured them in RP had he known they did it to Veng, not so much because he feels bad for Veng as much as it'd simply be a 'Hey that's MINE. You can't do that to it!"

He helped remotely. By taking their attention off of Veng =P

Not intentionally though/ Maybe not reversed but at least let him feel like he got the final say. =)

If you recall Veng DOES want to leave XD And this is why he sits and stares at random corners n stuff . If timing attacked you every time you turned around you might wanna sit in a 'safe' spot too c:

I'm glad its humorous. Tis supposed to be. That's one of the things that come really naturally for me in first person. Essentially its just taking the character and making themselves feel justified in their own eyes, however looking ridiculous to us =D XD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:   A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A rather nameless story told by Vengeance c:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri Stories-