MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:02 am

The chair was pulled over by Veng who was being pulled by Tex. She shoved at it as she lay him down.

"Come on, you need rest." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:07 am

Veng's epic plan had failed! He was disappointed by that, however there wasn't much he could do about it, besides, this was more comfortable anyway. How EBIL treating him like some little kid. He did not like that at all. He glanced up, wondering he could reach Whiskey from here >_> Maybe if noone looked he could pull himself around with his arm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:10 am

Tex was pleased Veng was laying there 'happily'. So she grabbed another cushion and tried to put it under his head.

"I didn't know you were his mother." Whiskey told Tex.

"Shut up." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:13 am

Veng didn't appreciate the comment either and took the pillow he'd just got and flung it towards where he thought Whiskey was. OH BOY, that would hurt for sure.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:14 am

It landed near Whiskey's feet, which he placed on the pillow and leaned back in his chair.

"Thanks." he told Veng.

Tex sighed. "Now you've got no pillow." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:17 am

Veng did not approve of this. He rolled over...and started trying to wriggle his way off, using his one moveable arm to do so.

"I hate you." He commented to Whiskey, "A lot."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:19 am

Whiskey was about to reply with some smart arse 'Feeling is mutual' remark, but Tex shot him a glare he had never seen before.

"Where ya goin'?" Tex asked Veng. "I can help."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:21 am

"I'm LEAVING." He stated quite confidently, even though he didn't know where the door was >_> He had an idea though, he hadn't really looked for it though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:24 am

"What?" Tex asked, quite surprised. "Where will you go? You're not well you need to stay! Come on, you want me to get mean ol' Wander out of here?"

Whiskey was surprised, Tex hadn't called him that in a long time. "I like Whiskey better." he stated.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:26 am

"No." Vengeance growled, "He can stay here and DIE." He continued trying to pull himself along. It was a lot of work with one arm, and it hurt horrible to try and use his legs at all. Ocassionally he could use his right arm, being careful of his hand but it was still hard.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:27 am

Tex reached under Veng's armpits and attempted to pull him to his feet.

"That's not nice." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:36 am

Vengeance's helmet fins flattened against his head, it didn't feel good and he didn't approve. His feet really couldn't support him at all. One was broken, he wasn't sure where, the other right at the knee. Needless to say it didn't help him much.

"Hey! Lemme go!"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:42 am

Tex stumbled a bit and ended up dropping Veng.

Whiskey chuckled and Tex gasped. "I'm sorry!" she told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:44 am

That...had not made Vengeance feel to good to say the least. He didn't even complain this time. He just pulled himself up the best he could...and then covered his head, not moving, and not making a sound. HE DIED =) kidding about the he died part BTW.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:47 am

Tex just stared at him.

"Vengeance? I'm SO sorry." she told him.

Whiskey was worried now too and he got up to see if Veng was okay.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:48 am

Vengeance didn't reply to Tex, or move still. He remained in his same curled up spot, hiding his face from sight.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:50 am

Whiskey looked at him. "Hey." he said. "Mr. Vengeance, you alright?"

Tex knelt down near Veng's head and tried to look at his eyes to see if he was conscious.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:52 am

He was. But not willing to look/talk to them apparently. He covered his head with his arm with more guard from the one. That had really hurt >_> And he wished he could just...die or somehting. Sure it was drastic but he didn't like all the pain.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:01 am

Tex looked very sad for causing Veng the pain. "We need zetra numbing stuff." she gave Whiskey a shove towards the door.

"Hurry up!" she commanded.

Had Whiskey still been a jerk he would have stayed, but he instead complied and sighed before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:03 am

Whiskey is still a jerk Wink XD

Vengeance apparently associated those words with something bad, he stopped covering his face and started making a mad...scramble...towards anything. Even trying to use his legs which ....did not help his pain at all, or help to get him much of anywhere.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:04 am

Tex tried to moderately restrain him.

"Hey hey, calm down!" she told him. "Hey! What's wrong?!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:06 am

"J-just let me go!" He exclaimed, he really did seem to be horrified of...something. It was more like a plea than a command. He wanted to escape this..horror place. Not just because of Whiskey but because he seemed to think whatever whiskey ran off for was something very very bad.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:08 am

Tex let him go. She couldn't stand to make another zetra unhappy like that.

She watched him to see where he was going.

Whiskey was down at the gas station again, getting some ZNS, booze and some beef jerky.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:09 am

Vengeance had started pulling hiself arounf again. Spelled right. No regard to his current injuries. He was rather...desperate it seemed. To get out...to hide...anything other than be out here in the open. Problem was he couldn't get anywhere all that fast.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:11 am

Tex was still quite saddened. "What do you want?!" she kinda yelled at him. She didn't like seeing him in so much pain and stress. "Just tell me!"

Whiskey was on his way back, enjoying some snacks and his drink.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:14 am

"Out!" He said in his mode of panic, "I want out!" He grabbed onto part of the desk...counter thing and managed to somewhat pull himself up. He couldn't stand of course but he was sort of balancing his weight anyway, despite the fact it was twisting his feet and stuff weird and hurt like heck. He clung to the thing quite hard, as he started slipping off of it again. This was so not working as planned.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:18 am

Tex rushed over and helped keep him steady. "Hey now, relax...PLEASE." she told him. "You're not helping anything and you're just going to hurt yourself more!"

Whiskey walked in (if it is okay with Ten). Without saying anything, he tossed the ZNS on the floor. Tex looked pleased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-