MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:09 am

Vengeance was seriously obsessed with chewing on everything. He was chewing on one of the blankets beneath the one he was under already. He was very content to be doing such.

TM looked to Whiskey, "Umm, you know you're welcome to step outside if you like." He commented, obviously getting the idea Whiskey wasn't in the best of moods. =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:13 am

Whiskey did not move anything but his mouth. "You'll do stupid things then." Whiskey repkied. He feared they would do more evil doctor things to Veng and thought he was the only reason they were not.

BM was worried, Whiskey was not making the situation any easier and he contemplated calling someone to remove him.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:15 am

"Stupid things?" TM asked, not expecting to get an answer, "We're helping your friend! Besides, isn't that what you wanted?"

Vengeance poked his head out from under the blankets again, and looked around at everyone. He didn't look all that happy anymore. Just...neutral.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:18 am

Whiskey barely moved to reply. "Of course I want you to help him, it's your methods that displease me. All I see are people without their own clothes on, in a bland, boring room getting stabbed and injected with things they have no idea about. Even worse, if anyone gets any sense of awareness, everyone goes bat crazy. He doesn't need that IV for example.....he was fine."

He paused for a moment.

"And all you workers act like it's fine, whatever puts bread on the table right?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:22 am

TM didn't want to waste all his time of doing NOTHING to try explaining it to Whiskey but decided to do some anyway, skipping parts of what Whiskey had said, "Well, we feel that he does need it. We only have the best in mind." He frowned slightly, why couldn't he just accept it like everyone else.

He went back to making sure everything looked fine. GOSH Whiskey had been the one to suggest making Veng happy anyway =D ...at least about his claw hand.

Vengeance just stared off somewhat blankly. Time was ticking =U dumb medics. Whiskey'll probably be really upset if he gets back to being himself and they have to be not so nice to him =D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:31 am

"YOU are not the patient." Whiskey told him. "I don't care if you feel he needs it, he needs to feel he needs it...and least the optional things." he added, because he knew Veng would be epic uncooperative to even the most fair of operations.

Whiskey looked at the floor again. Medics.

"The doctor will see you in a few minutes." BM suddenly announced to Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:35 am

"It wasn't optional." TM said rather shortly. Someone had an attitude.

Vengeance was looking less and less amused by the minute. He hadn't said anything recently either. His helmet fins gradually began to go back down to a more annoyed look.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:37 am

Whiskey's eyes flashed a very bright light. "It was optional." he dared. He knew he could overpower these humans and take the IV out of Veng, even if only to show he was right. \

BM was getting a little uneasy and he hoped TM knew what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:44 am

"It wasn't." TM argued back like a dumbface, "We're trying to help him, please settle down, we do this daily, we know what we're doing." He'd at least lost his prior tone.

Vengeance looked to him, he had somewhat of a glare....he looked at BM, giving him a similar look and then Whiskey, giving him likewise. Seemed the fact he didn't want to be here might have been coming back but he wasn't doing anything about it yet.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:47 am

"It was optional." Whiskey stated again, how mature of him. "I don't think I'm the one that needs to settle down." he continued. "I don't hear my tone changing at all....and you're only doing what you've been lead to believe is right."

BM glared at Whiskey now, oblivious to the fact that Veng was 'waking' up. He was mad at Whiskey now too, he was being a jerk.

"Don't challenge us sir." he simply said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:51 am

TM seemed to have decided to drop the discussion, sort of, not before commenting something about a commoner wouldn't understand what was needed and should respect it more. He was oblivious as well.

Vengeance glared at the IV thing he had. Those EVIL humamns. He glanced back up, they were pretty busy talking. There was just one problem...it was stuck in his good hand >=. That wouldn't stop him from tearing it out though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:53 am

Whiskey's eyes flashed, the medics thought he was stupid. In his mind he was telling himself they weren't in charge, he wanted them to help Veng, he could decide if they didn't help Veng.

In a rapid movement, he extended one blade and flicked his forearm downwards on an IV tube, slicing it apart easily. He retracted it, showing no emotion.

BM was busy at the door, he was getting Veng's Jell-O and juice.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:58 am

Vengeance looked somewhat surprised and then was stupid and ripped the part still in him out anyway with his teeth. It did not feel good so he shook his hand and gave it a sad expression. Why had they done that to him?

And now they were going to go eat LUNCH? Yes apparently he thought that was lunch. He pushed himself up to a sitting position. Why was he in a bed anyway? He flung the blankets back, HE DID NOT WANT TO BE WARM, I kid about wanting to be warm. And seemed to be looking around for the easiest way to escape.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:01 am

Whiskey looked at Veng. Good, he was awake. He wasn't acknowledging him. He watched him throw the blankets off himself. Whiskey wasn't going to help, the two know-it-alls could deal with him.

BM came back to excitedly offer Veng some juice. However, his smile faded when he saw the blankets on the floor and an awake and not so happy Veng.

"Oh, sir." BM said. "I have brought you some juice!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:04 am

Vengeance gave him quite a death glare, his helmet fins were completely down, "I will kill you." He commented, it was definitely a threat, he hadn't said it all that loud but no doubt he meant it.

TM was carrying the jello and had yet to notice.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:11 am

BM kept his distance. They needed more sedative in the IV. That is when he noticed that Veng had torn it out...then he noticed the plasma from the bag dripping out of a cut tube and onto the floor.

"What happened here?" he asked. He had only been gone for a moment. He looked at Whiskey, who only looked back, no emotion was present.

Dr. Person walked in carrying a clipboard and finishing a conversation with a nurse.

"Hello TM." he said, checking his clipboard and now seeing Veng or Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:14 am

TM looked rather surprised. That wouldn't be good on his report. "Oh, hello." He answered, trying to pretend it wasn't there as doctor person appeared there.

Vengeance didn't like doctor person either. He glared at him. He needed to get out of here, but there was a lot of people around and he wasn't sure which way to go. He'd be able to fend them off better from here first he supposed. He looked rather hostile, and a small bit of plasma was trickling from his hand where he'd torn the dumb thing out.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:18 am

Dr. Person continued on until he was at the foot of Veng's bed, he had kicked blankets but hadn't noticed. He didn't look at Veng yet.

"Um...BM." he said slowly. "Why doesn't this patient have a name on my chart?"

BM stuttered. "Oh um...AHEM. Um..we didn't get that info until recently, sorry sir."

"Eh." Dr. Person replied. "It's fine." he finally looked at Veng. His eyes opened in surprise.

"Where is his IV?" he asked. "And why...why do you have him sitting up? He is in no condition for tha-" he saw the plasma dripping from the bag now. "What is going on here? BM, TM...why the lack of care? Is this not an honorable organization?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:21 am

"We had it all set up though." TM hurried to say, "We stepped out to get him some juice and..it was...like this." His story didn't sound all that great he realized.

Vengeance was glad they were at least not seemingly approved of. But that didn't make doctor any better in his eyes >=U or anyone else in the room right now, Whiskey included.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:30 am

Dr. Person evaluated the situation rather quickly.

"Fix that." he said, pointing to the IV tube with his pen. "Sedate him." he said, pointing to Veng similarly. "And get that IV back in him." he looked at Whiskey. "Does he need to be here? I think this fellow would do just fine on his own."

Whiskey glared at the Doctor now. "Sorry, I wasn't aware you were declared god." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:35 am

Vengeance glared. Evidently he was beginning to get the idea of what sedate meant, he intended to have no part of that.

TM nodded with fake enthusiasm as he ruched over to try and solve the IV problem, he'd have to get a new bag and tube combo thing he supposed. At least a new tube. He reached into a drawer to get it. He didn't want to have to try and get ahold of Veng again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:40 am

BM hesitantly approached Veng. "Don't kill me." he said, he somehow had a new IV tip. He looked over expectantly for TM to give him the other end of the tube thing.

The Doctor blinked slowly a few times. "Excuse me?" he asked Whiskey. "If I wanted a patient's friend to speak ill of me in my own hospital, I would have requested it, thank you."

Whiskey didn't like this doctor already. "Next time I'll try to respect that you think you have authority." Whiskey told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:48 am

That almost made Vengeance laugh. They expected him to cooperate? What idiots. Although granted...he wasn't feeling all that great. Both from all his injuries...and he didn't think that stuff had settled with his stomach so great. He shook his head trying to bring himself back to a focus on something other than his stomach.

TM handed it to BM, casting a hesitant glance to Vengeance, he was making sure to stay out of his range.

Doctor was not a current threat to Veng so he didn't bother with listening to him, he was focused on BM. If he tried to so much as touch him with that thing, he'd hit him as hard as he could.

(BTW random thought of now, Whiskey must be freezing 0.0 *remembered he was wet too XD and hospitals are cold* Well I guess Veng would be too for that matter. The onyl reason I thoguht of it was because I was cold in my room XDDDDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:20 am

(xDDDD He should be yes, but if I were to get technical about it he is quite mad and has electricity on the verge of erupting, so the stuff that is not shooting off him is probably keeping him quite warm. =) xD)

BM did just what Veng was going to hit him for, he tried to jab the IV back into Veng's arm, it was not a gentle attempt as he thought Veng would not like it. (No sedate stuff in IV bag yet anyway though so BM was dumb. =) )

Doctor was very mad at Whiskey now. He crossed his arms. "I have the power to kick you out of this establishment." he told him.

Whiskey grinned. "I hope you try to kick me out." he didn't of course, but he knew he could defeat many zetras and any humans who tried. Plus, he figured it would intimidate the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:30 am

Stupid BM. He shouldn't have done that. Vengeance wasn't joking around when he said he'd hit him. And that is exactly what he did, tried punching poor BM, the IV thing had scraped some various part of his arm as he had decided to do so, it didn't make him any more thrilled with BM though for obvious reasons.

TM got wide eyed about this, and DID NOTHING. C:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:36 am

BM got kersmacked in the face. Stumbling backwards, he did not let go of the IV thing and pulled some stuff down with it. He finally let go of it and covered his face with one hand, blood could be seen. He was just laying on his back on the floor.

Dr. Person got all shocked about the whole ordeal. He forgot about Whiskey and his jerkness and hurried to help up BM.

"I said sedate him!" he yelled to everyone in the room.

Whiskey stood, he was proud of Veng. Sure put that medic in his place.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:39 am

Vengeance was proud of himself too. His helmet fins perked up as he looked quite pleased by knocking that human down like that. He cast a glance to TM who was standing nearby. He didn't look all that enthusiastic to try and do the same himself. Instead he decided to get on the intercom to call in more help so THEY could.

veng probably would've hit doctor but he was a bit out of range trying to help dumb BM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-