MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

E3 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyclone
Walmart Employee
Walmart Employee

E3 2010 Vide
PostSubject: E3 2010   E3 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Okay everyone, now that E3 has come and gone its up to us, to drool over what was announced. I only really saw the Nintendo press conference, and I only really wanted to see Nintendo's press conference. xD But, I have to say that their conference was just about the best conference I'd seen in years. Ignoring my fanboyism of course, as most people will wholeheartedly agree that they had the best conference. Plus, they showed off, new Zelda, New Kirby, New Donkey Kong Country, Epic Mickey, and we can't forget the 3DS which is something that finally needed to be made! Plus, we get Kid Icarus, which is a game I've been wanting for quite a while.

Even though I'm not a PC gamer, I want Star Wars: The Old Republic, that game looks awesome! Most of the other games that were revealed in my eyes are mostly shooters, which I don't particularly care for.

Well, everyone, who did you think had the best conference and what games are you looking forward to that were revealed?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

E3 2010 Vide
PostSubject: Re: E3 2010   E3 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:00 am

I actually found Nintendo's conference to be a bit of a disappointment. Razz I was disappointed that there was no new Starfox for Wii, and while they didn't mention it at the conference, yes I know about Starfox 64 3D, but I was hoping for something entirely new, like with other major Nintendo franchises. Also, I was disappointed by no live gameplay demos of the 3DS, no tech specs, no release date and no price. Still doesn't lower my interest in the system though. Very Happy

The Microsoft conference was okay, I really only cared about Gears of War 3, which looks pretty cool. =P Call of Duty Black Ops and the new Need for Speed Hot Pursuit look very cool, as well as Kirby Epic Yarn. The new Medal of Honor also looks promising, but I'm a fan of FPS so that isn't surprising. Another thing that I never watched in the conferences but am reading and watching afterward, is Portal 2! Very Happy The first Portal was great and the second looks extremely fun already. Very Happy

Personally, I think EA had the best conference, I only got to watch Nintendo's, Microsoft's and EA's though. I've read Ubisoft's was a disappointment all around, but I won't judge that because I didn't see it. Ditto for Sony's.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Canine
Admin
Admin
Cajun Canine

E3 2010 Vide
PostSubject: Re: E3 2010   E3 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:27 pm

At E3 the things I saw that I want the most are...

Donkey Kong Country Returns
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Nintendo 3DS
Bunch of 3DS games :V
Okamiden
Epic Mickey
Call of Duty: Black Ops

Nintendo owned at the show this year, bringing in all the big guns. O.o
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Chicken Byproduct Lovers